Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

One gone

256 7 2
By MbaliMoyo6

A week later
Rose's POV:

Leonardo didn't come to school on Tuesday, and I asked Fernando why.

He told me that he didn't feel well and that he might be back on Thursday.

I was so sad that Leonardo was not able to make it to school but not as sad as Fernando.

Fernando kept on coming to speak to me that day, I guess he was bored without his brother, and he thought about irritating me.
______
Fast forward:

It was break time, and while I and my friends were walking to our usual spot where we sat, Fernando came out of nowhere.

"Hi princesa,"

He greeted, sounding thrilled.

"Hi?"

I said, raising one of my eyebrows at him.

What did he want this time?

When he looked at my friends, his facial expression changed, but when he looked back at me, he seemed happy.

I have noticed this about Leonardo and Fernando. They change facial expressions and emotions like a chameleon changes its colours.

When they see me, they might not be smiling but I can see the happiness in thier eyes but when they look at other people, they might give them a look of disgust, anger, irritation, annoyed or emotionless.

Fernando looked at my friends like he was annoyed by them.

"So what do you need? Or did you just come here to look at my friends like that?"

I asked, and he looked back at me.

"No, I came here to steal you, just for a minute, then I'll bring you back."

I was about to reply when Ashley stood in front of me.

"You will not be stealing her today 'LOVER BOY',"

She said.

"And who said I was talking you?"

Fernando asked, glaring at her, and she glared back at him. They both looked very annoyed by each other.

I remembered that Leonardo told me Fernando kind of has anger issues and that I must try to not make him too angry, but by the way he was looking at Ashley, I could see that he was getting impatient.

"Ok guys, there's no need to fight,"

I said, speaking a joking tone standing in the middle of both of them, trying to eazy the tension.

I didn't want Fernando to hurt my best friend, so I had to find a way to cool them both down.

Fernando looked at me, and so did Ashley.

"So you are taking his side, again?"

Ashley asked, frustrated.

"No,no,"

I tried to explain myself, but they didn't give me the chance to.

"Rose warn your friend."

Fernando threatened before walking away, looking angry and disgusted.

"Yeah, you better not come back!"

Ashley shouted out while I tried to keep her quiet.

Fernando stopped for a second but carried on walking away.

I think he wanted to come back but had second thoughts.

"ASHLEY DO YOU WANT TO KILL US ALL?"

Felicia asked.

"What do you mean?, he looks harmless,"

Ashley answered, and we both looked at her. Could she see, was she going blind. She just called a tall, scary looking person, harmless. This girl is stressing me out right now.

"I have seen him strangle someone just because he was irritated by that person."

Felicia said, looking away.

I and Ashley gave each other looks of disbelief and laughed like crazy while walking to our spot.

I think she was lying because I can be a very irritating person at times, and he hasn't killed me or 'strangled' me yet.

I really do hope that what she said didn't happen. I haven't seen Fernando's anger issues in action yet, but I doubted he would do that.

Right?
_______________
Fast forward

It was after school, and I told Ashley that I was going to talk to Fernando.

"What for?"

"I am just going to talk to him,"

I said.

"So you are ditching me for him again,"

She said, like she doesn't do that to me when she is around Felicia.

"No, it's not like that."

"Ok, fine, then I am coming with you."

"I don't think that's a good idea,"

I warned her.

"What will he do, push me down a staircase?"

She giggled.

"You never know,"

I mumbled.

"Well, you will be with me, so, I doubt he will do anything,"

She said.

"Can you just stay here, I will be right back."

I convinced her not to come with me.

"Fine,"

She said, sounding irritated, and I walked up to Fernando.

"Hi Fernando,"

I said, walking towards him while he was busy on his phone. Then, all of a sudden, I tripped on a rock, and he quickly caught me.

"Nice reflexes"

I said with a grin.

"You should be more careful,"

Fernando said, putting me on my feet, then he looked back at his phone.

"Hey, I am sorry ok,"

I said, placing a finger on his phone and pushing it down, letting him look at me.

"Sorry for what?"

He asked.

"For not giving you all my attention when you needed it."

I smiled at him and it seemed like he was about to smile back at me when my stupid friend called Ashley decided to speed walk towards us, ruining the whole moment that I had created.

"ROSE WHAT ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR?!"

Ashley shouted while speed walking towards us, and Fernando went emotionless immediately. I heard him inhale and exhale deeply.

Damn, Ashley has got bad timing.

"Ashley, I told you to wait for me,"

I scolded her but she ignored me.

She wanted to stand in front of Fernando, but I made sure she stayed behind me.

"My friend is not supposed to apologize to you, you are the one whos supposed to apologize to her."

Ashley said from behind me, Fernando inhaled and exhale again then he stood up straight and started walking away.

"Fernando, wait,"

I said, wanting to follow him, but Ashley stopped me.

"You see, I told you that he was not the one for you. He just keeps on running away,"

Ashley said, Fernando stopped.

"Like a coward that he is,"

Ashley added, and I think that's what did it. It's what made Fernando get very angry.

He walked back towards us, and it didn't look like he just wanted to talk.

"Fe.. Fernando, she didn't mean it."

I tried to defend Ashley but he pushed me aside like I was nothing, I almost fell and he didn't even look back at me. He was going to Ashley, nobody else.

"Do you know, I tried to be a bit kind to you by not beating you up after all of those insults I received from you just because you are Rose's friend but you have crossed the line."

Fernando said, walking closer and closer to Ashley, and she was busy reversing until her back hit a wall making her unable to move back anymore.

Her eyes were now closed tightly, preparing herself and Fernando raised his fist preparing to punch her.

I quickly ran and stood in front of her, blocking her, and I too, closed my eyes tightly.

"You can hit me, but don't hurt her,"

I said with my eyes still closed.

Nothing happened, and I slowly opened my eyes to see Fernando just staring down at me.

"I might be angry, but I would never hurt you,"

He said, then he put his hands in his pocket and walked away.

I heard Ashley breathe out a sigh of relief.

"You literally risked your own life just to save me,"

She exaggerated, hugging me from behind.

"Unfortunately, you are my best friend, and I will never let anyone hurt you even if you are the stupid one in the situation."

I joked and then held her arms.
________
Fernando's POV:

I started walking away from Rose when her friend was approaching us because I didn't want to get angry.

Rose called out for me to wait and wanted to come after me, but her friend stopped her.

Rose's friend, Ashley basically said that I was not good enough for Rose.

I knew she was right about that but it still hurt, it's why I just stopped in my tracks but when she called me a coward, I had enough.

I started walking back towards her. Rose tried to defend her by saying that she didn't mean it, but I just pushed her aside because I didn't want to hurt her but wanted to beat up her friend.

"Do you know, I tried being a bit kind to you by not beating you up after all of those insults I received from you just because you are Rose's friend but now you have crossed the line"

I said walking towards her as she walked backwards.

Her back eventually, hit the wall and she now had no where else to go. I had corned her.

I was about to punch her sorry looking face, but Rose all of a sudden came and stood in front of her, blocking her from me, with her eyes tightly shut.

"You can hit me, but don't hurt her"

She said, and I slowly lowered my fist and just looked at her.

She looked so scared of me. I wanted to apologize, but didn't know how, so I just stared at her.

She finally slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I might be angry, but I would never hurt you,"

I said and put my hands into my pockets and walked away.

I walked out the school gate, and peeked back at Rose, I saw her friend hugging her from behind and Rose holding her friends arms with a big smile on her face.

Well, now I know that I am the villain in this story. I am such a stupid idiot.

I turned around and leaned my head on the wall with my eyes closed.

After a few minutes, I felt arms wrap around my stomach, I looked down and saw Rose hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry, princesa,"

I said softly and hugged her back.

"No,no, don't apologize,"

she said.

"But I..."

She interrupted me by placing her finger on my lips.

"You don't need to apologize,my love,"

she said.

It was the first time she called me that, 'MY LOVE'. My heart started beating like crazy.

"Relax, Fernando,"

She said, lifting her head off my chest.

"Say it again,"

"Say what again?"

She asked, acting stupid.

"You know what I'm talking about, say it."

"What if I don't want too"

She said, in a flirty tone.

I leaned down with my hand on her back so that she didn't fall, it's actually called a Bachata.

Then I kissed her.

I wanted to kiss her till she gave in. I finally pulled back, and she gasped for air.

"Ready to say it again?"

I asked, looking down at her.

"Never,"

She said while gasping, and I pinned her against the wall and kissed her again.

After 1 minute, I felt her try to push me away.

I pulled back, and she gasped even louder for air.

"What about know?"

I asked.

"Stop doing that,".

"Then say it again."

I demanded with my eyebrow raised.

"Fine, my love. Are you happy now?"

She said, sounding irritated, and I started gently kissing her neck.

"Yes, I'm happy."

I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 125 16
~The moment I realized I love you, I promised myself to always stand with you ~I can wait for you my whole life. Not marrying you would be far better...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
20.5K 549 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
151K 3.5K 30
"He is a cat in the dark. And then he is the dark." He was ruthless, cold-hearted, an animal until his tigress tamed the fierce tiger. Sarah is a qui...