Childhood Friends Romantic St...

By AkemiRyuguji

"Michael and Mikaela is childhood friends they know each other since they're both 4, because their parents ar... More

Part 2 Who is she?
Part 3 The Famous Cosplayer

Part 1 The Beginning

15 0 0
By AkemiRyuguji

This story is romance and comedy or in short romcom, and about the two person who are best friend since childhood and their names are John Michael A. Jordan(Mich) and Mikaela Faith E. Ortega(Mika) they're both 17.
** = actions
() = thoughts

Now we start the story with Michael going to Mikaela's house to go to school with him.

Michael : *Knocks on the house of Mikaela*

Mikaela's Mom : Coming *opens the door* oh its just you dear come in *moves to the side*

Michael : Thanks auntie *smiles*
: Is she still asleep again auntie?

Mikaela's Mom : Yup as usual she still asleep right now even though its almost time for school

Michael: Oh don't worry auntie i will do the usual

Mikaela's Mom : Oh thanks dear I will leave her to you

Michael : Your welcome auntie *goes upstairs and sees Mikaela's room* well here we go again *knocks on the door and enter* hey wake up Mika *shaking her*

Mikaela : F-five more minutes please *looks at the underside*

Michael : *annoyed* Heh you want this the hard way *smirked* well here we go *pulls the blanket and sees she is only wearing underwear* I always told you to wear something when you're sleeping!!! *throws the blanket at her face*

Mikaela : Owieee *brushes her face* hey that hurts Mich!

Michael : Well thats your fault, I already told you million times to wear clothes when you're sleeping!!

Mikaela : But its very comfortable to sleep with this clothes Mich *looks at him cutely*

Michael: *looks at her with disgusted face* don't look at me with that kind of face its very gross *looks at his side* (ahhhhh Mika looks sooo cuteeee) *blushing*

Mikaela : You're so rude Mich *fake crying* is that how you treat your childhood best friend *sad expression*

Michael : That doesn't work on me Mika *boinked her head*

Mikaela : Awwww *holds her head* I thought it worked on you Mich

Michael : Now take a bath Mika we are late for school *opened the door*

Mikaela : Do you want to take a bath with me Mich? *teasing him*

Michael : *blushed* H-hey stop teasing me already just take a bath

Mikaela : Mich your face is very red *smirked*

Michael : S-shut up just do it fast *closed the door and runs downstairs*

Mikaela : Hehe he always look so cute when he is blushing and shy *smiling with a blush on her face and accidentally imagine them taking a bath together* crap why did I imagined that *runs to the bathroom while she is blushing so much*

After Mikaela take a bath and eat they both left to go to their school while they're on the way on the school something happened.

Michael : Hey Mika are you okay? You almost choked a while ago on the bread

Mikaela : Yeah i'm okay, i wish you're the who choked me *didn't notice what she said*

Michael : *looks at her* Huh??? *blushing and confused*

Mikaela : *realizes what she said* Huh??? *flustered* sorry I was thinking of something haha *nervous laugh* ( shit I said what I was thinking please forget about it Mich)

Michael : Oh okay *scratch the back of his head* (i thought she mean it) *disappointed*

Mikaela : L-lets go before we go there late haha *nervous laugh*

Michael : Oh okay *looks at his watch on his arm* shit lets go for a run Mika *holds her hands without realizing it*

Mikaela : Ehhhhh??? *blushing* Hey don't pull me Mich

Michael : Sorry but we need to go there fast or else we are late again *sees the gate of the school closing* well i guess i don't have a choice *stops running and looks at mika*

Mikaela : Why are you looking at me like that Mich?? *quite scared of mich*

Michael : Sorry Mika i need to do this *carry her in bridal style*

Mikaela : Ehhhhhh????? Aren't you tired from yesterday?? *flustered and worried*

Michael : Don't worry I still have strength left on me

Mikaela : Oh okay! (well this is once in a lifetime thing to happen so I will enjoy this) *snuggles into Mich chest while smiling with a blush*

They arrived at school they're not late but Michael is very tired from running while he is carrying Mikaela, while on the other hand Mikaela can't stop grinning and smiling because of what happened a while ago.

Mikaela : *sitting in the front row and smiling with a small blush on her face* hehehehehe

??? : *seats down besides Mika*
: Hello Mika *smiled and looks at her* you look happy today, is it because of what happened this morning?

Mikaela : *ignored her and continued day dreaming*

??? : Hey are you there Mika??? *waving her hands in front of her face*

This is Lillian Emma N. Quinn she is close friend of Mikaela since middle school and she is closed with Michael too.

Mikaela : O-oh hi there Emma, I didn't see you there haha *nervous laugh*

Lillian : You know i'm already here for almost 5 minutes and you still didn't notice me *sigh*

Mikaela : Hehe sorry Emma I was just thinking of something *scratch the back of her head*

Lillian : Don't lie to me Mika you're just day dreaming about on what happened this morning

Mikaela: Ehhhh?? How did you know something happened this morning??? *surprised*

Lillian : Oh you didn't know that both of you and Michael is the talk of the school today on what happened this morning and there's even a rumors spreading in the school

Mikaela : Ehhhhhh??? What is the rumors Emma? *nervously asked*

Lillian : Well the rumors are that you two are dating and you two might be engaged to each other

Mikaela : That's very impossible to happen Emma, I think Mich hates me *sad*

Lillian : *sigh* (This girl is very oblivious about his childhood friend feelings on her) You know Michael doesn't hate you, he is just a tsundere

Mikaela : Tsundere? *confused*

Lillian : Just forget about it and get ready our homeroom will start

Mikaela : Yes ma'am *salutes*

Lillian : *smiled* And stop day dreaming okay?

Mikaela : Yes ma'am *salutes*

Teacher : *arrives in the classroom*

Lillian : Well I will go to my seat now *stands up and walks to her seat*

Mikaela : Okay Emma *looks at the back and sees Michael laying down his head on the table* Hehe you look cute Mich *giggles*

Teacher : Ahem..Ms.Ortega can you stop staring on your boyfriend in the back *smirked*

Mikaela : Ahhhhh!!! *surprised* Ma'am Olivia he is not my boyfriend with our just friends!

This is Ms. Olivia Isabella P. Elizabeth she is Mikaela's Auntie, she is the oldest sister of Mikaela's mom.

Olivia : Oh sure Ms.Ortega if thats what you say *said it in a teasing tone*

Mikaela : Stop teasing me already Auntie!!! *embarrass*

All of them laughed(except for one) because Mikaela face is very red because of embarrassment.

Michael : *wakes up from his nap* Hey what's the ruckus is all about?

Lillian : It's just about your little girlfriend on the front getting embarrassed because Ma'am Olivia is teasing her *giggles*

Michael : Oh okay i'm still quite tired and sleepy wake me up if its lunch time *starts laying down his head again on the table*

Oh I forgot to tell you that Michael is a varsity in 2 sports its Basketball and Chess, he is tired because of the intense training yesterday, and Ms.Olivia is the coach of the basketball and chess team.

Olivia : Leave him be Lillian he is very tired from yesterday's intense training and wake him up later

Lillian : Yes ma'am!

Mikaela : *looks at Lillian while pouting because she is jealous of her friend* hmph!!!!

Olivia : Stop being jealous at Lillian she will not steal your boyfriend *teasing her again*

Mikaela : Stop it Auntie!!! Let's just start the homeroom *embarrass again*

Olivia : Okay okay don't be mad at me, anyways we will start our homeroom

Time-skip when its lunch time and they're on the cafeteria.

Mikaela : Hey wake up already Mich you need to eat you will get hungry if you don't eat *shaking him and worried about Mich*

Lillian : (Well here i'm thirdwheel of them again) *sigh* I will order our food okay?

Mikaela : Just the usual for the both of mine and Mich

Lillian : Okay noted! *walks to the line and wait to order*

Mikaela : Hey Michhh!! Wake up or else I will eat your favorite fries

Michael : *jolts up and awake* I'm already awaka and don't you dare touch my precious fries *looks at Mika* got it?

Mikaela : Yes boss *laughs* HAHAHA you wake up when fries is on the line *laughing*

Michael : Stop laughing everyone is looking at us! *trying to cover her mouth*

Mikaela : Hey don't try to cover my mouth *stands up* i will not stop laughi- *slip and is falling into the floor*

Michael : *noticed she is falling, he grabbed her and hug her to his chest and hits his back on the floor* awww that hurts *looks at Mika* Hey Mika are you okay??

Mikaela : Yeah i'm okay Mich *scarbs her head* awwww *looks on what she is sitting* Heyyy are you okay Mich???

Everyone in the cafeteria starts looking at them and some of them starts taking a picture including Lillian and both of them noticed what is there position, and they immediately stand up while blushing and goes to sit down again on their table.

Newspaper Club : Yes we have a new scope to put in our newspaper!!! *celebrating*

????? : *looking at them from a far* ( Tchhh that should be!!!!! Just enjoy your time with my Michael next time he will be mine! ) *left the cafeteria*

To Be continued

Sorry if my grammar is wrong and not good.
I hope you like this story I will try to post another part later or tomorrow bye!.

1,623 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 108K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
815K 35.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
237K 16.2K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...