Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Eighty

2.8K 216 25
By IvoryValentia

"...Miss, you are in love." She said.

"Excuse me?" 

I was taken aback, what does she mean that I am in love? How am I in love??

"Let's have a woman-to-woman talk. What you are experiencing right now are emotions of being in love as well as jealousy. They make your heart flutter, they give you butterflies, and when you see someone else try to take them, you act on your instinct of a person trying to steal someone you love."

"Sorry, I'm lost. I'm in love? I'm actually in love??"

"Yes, you are. The meter on my machine shows your heart beats so I can also use them as a reference as well as the mood meter."

"..I'm in love..oh my."

I stood up and thanked her for her time. When I got out Hunter looked at me with very concerned eyes.

"What was the problem??" He worried.

"I'm in love."

"W-What?!"

. . 

I laid down on my bed, refusing to eat dinner as I no longer had the appetite to.

'I'm in love..with them. So this is what it feels like to be in love?'

A phantom smile reached my smile at the thought of finally being in love. I can't believe it, an emotion that experts and professionals told me that I would be forever void of.

'Eat that professor Manky Knob.' 

*dials*

"Bitch, why are you calling us so dead in the night? " Pierre cursed.

"I'm in love.

I could hear Annie spitting something while the voice of Quinn squealing like a dying lizard echoed from the other end of the phone.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE'D FUCKING REALIZE IT SOMEDAY!" Pierre yelled.

"I went to a counselor."

"And I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways! What do you feel? Are you excited?? Are you gonna confess??"

"..Oh, right. I should plan on what to do. Thank you for reminding me."

"What?"

"Good night."

"Wha- BITCH WAI-"

I then placed down my phone. Though I did catch  Annie calling Pierre stupid before I ended it.

Alright, I heard once from Nagi that if you love someone, what their bullshit is your bullshit therefore I conclude that their bullshit is now my bullshit. Following that train of thinking, I need to help them..now.

Who shall go first? I don't think I love one of them more than the other since they all give me equal amounts of the flutter factor and the butterfly category. I also care for them more than anyone I have ever met so they are standing on top of the pyramid for me as of now.

Wait, how do I help them without raising flags on how I knew beforehand? I wouldn't want them to think that their life was just a tacky novel that I despised. 

My time limit would be just a week before Rosia's birthday as that event would be one of the biggest ones since it'll be their break-up arc.

'Hm..' I then thought and went to check the mapping chart I made.

Ah, that'll be easier than I thought..

The next day came and since it was a Sunday, there weren't any classes. I checked the time first before moving forward with my first move.

"Hunter." I voiced out as I was sitting in his office.

"What is it?" He asked and looked up from his paperwork.

"I want to go to the Crystwell Southmall." 

"...Now?" He looked back down to his paperwork and then back up to me.

I sighed and walked toward him, I glanced at his document and grabbed a pencil to outline and work on a few things that I saw needed revisions and corrections.

"Yes, now."

He blinked a few times at me before standing up and escorting me to the car. As I estimated, we arrived just in time.

If I remember correctly, Rosia was the one that prevented the kidnapping of Sebastian's niece when she was walking around with his grandmother and his mother in this mall. The kidnapper had a gun and nearly killed the grandmother with it.

Of course, to do this, Rosia needs to not be here. Which was quite easy since..well, she uses an electric car. 

"What the fuck is wrong with this stupid car?!" Rosia screamed while hitting the stirring wheel. The car was on automatic mode but started swerving to the opposite lane and then back to the right lane.

"What is that?" Hunter asked me while I held my device.

"Some random fidget I like, why?"

"Nothing, I just never seen anything like it."

"It's because you're old and outdated." 

"Wha-..I'm not that old." He huffed.

"Sure."

I walked around the mall with Hunter and made it so that he would be distracted for a subsequent time in order for me to do this. 

"Doctor Hunter! It's so good to meet you here!" One of his former patients came closer to greet him. I knew this person would be coming today as I had sent a coupon for the exact store across us right now that I knew she'd be interested in.

Hunter pulled away for a while and asked me to stay near him, I won't be going anywhere far though. The fifth-floor parking lot is one turn away.

When I knew he wasn't looking, I slipped away, and with a minute to spare, I'm just in time.

-Third Person's POV-

A man in a hood slowly approached the little girl with her grandmother and great-grandmother. They wanted to go out without the press or the media following them, just a normal day to bond which was about to be ruined by this man.

When the grandmother turned, she saw the man pulling out a gun and about to grab her granddaughter when Valentina kicked him from behind, making him fall over to his face.

She quickly kicked his gun away to prevent him from attempting to grab it back.

Stepping on his back, she pulled the hood to get a good look at his face before snapping it.

"Don't worry, he isn't dead. Just passed out." she assured the astonished women all along tying his arms together.

"T-thank you! Oh my God." The mother, Martha covered her mouth as everything was so sudden but she had her granddaughter wrapped around her arms.

It didn't take long before the guards came in to get the man.

"Oh wait-! Miss! I didn't get to say thank you yet." The grandmother called out.

"It's fine, as long as she's safe."

"May I know your name? I am Elsie Cherith and this is my daughter-in-law, Martha." She introduced, eagerly.

"A-And I'm Maisie!" The child spoke up, staring at Valentina in awe.

"...I'm-" she was cut off when the voice of Hunter echoed from behind her.

"Valentina!" He yelled.

"That's my name, I'm Valentina..Solace." She greeted.

"Oh my, so you are Fox's daughter??" Martha's eyes widened in interest.

"Indeed I am."

"I'm your father's close friend from college, and I'd like to say that you are absolutely beautiful. You look nothing like that silly potato face. " She said with a smile and chuckled.

"Mrs. Martha and..Mrs. Elsie?" Hunter said with a questioning gaze.

"My, Hunter you have grown quite a lot. Such a fine young man." Martha who lifted Maisie complimented him.

Valentina wasn't paying attention but both Elsie and Maisie were staring at her intriguingly.

"I don't mean any offense dear but, are you taken?" Elsie asked Valentina.

Hunter glanced over at her, awaiting her response.

"No, I am not." 

A sudden sigh of relief went through Hunter as it would have been a long time to interrogate on who the said boyfriend would have been.

"May I ask you out for some dinner with me and my family as thanks? We'd love to have you both there."

"Of course, we'd love to"

Taking the opportunity in meeting this new interesting woman, Elsie offered to have them over for dinner at her villa. Hunter glanced over to Valentina and whispered in her ear if she was fine with going to a place that was filled with Alphas.

She assured him that she'd be fine and so they went ahead and followed the Cheriths to their villa. Inside her car, Elsie called her son, Sebastian's father about the situation and that they must be in the most presentable outfits.

"Is there more of a reason to this, mother?" Darren asked.

"I might have found your future daughter-in-law." 

"Alright but we also have guests coming over, mother."

"Really? who are they?"

"Did... you perhaps forget that we have a party tonight?"

"..Oh?"

" *sigh* Mr. and Mrs. Massoumbert, your friends Horace and Agnes Halifax, and a few more." He trailed.

"Right..right..Well, nothing is more important than to welcome my future granddaughter-in-law!"

"Weren't you planning on engaging him with Ambrosia?"

"Not anymore." The old lady said cheekily.

"Alright, I'll call them then to cancel then."

To Be Continued. . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...
49.8K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
3.1K 74 12
Sold by my father to a group of strange men, I vow to never trust another male again. When my buyers turn out to be scientists who plan to experimen...
23.3K 881 32
Warning: future chapters will contain adult content. Keith is a successful businessman. He has accumulated great wealth and attracts many potential p...