šš‘š„š“š“š˜ š’š€š•š€š†š„ | ļæ½...

By momo_obsessed

ā”€ šš‘š„š“š“š˜ š’š€š•š€š†š„ ā yeah, we some b!tches you can't manage. don't do this hard... More

ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ šŸŽšŸŽ.šŸŽ | š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ šŸŽšŸŽ.šŸ | š­š”šž š š¢š«š„
š¢. š›šššž š›šØš«ššš¦
š¢š¢. š¤š©š«šØšŸš¢š„šžš¬
š¢šÆ. š”šžš« š©š”šØš§šž
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ šŸŽšŸŽ.šŸ | š«šžš„ššš­š¢šØš§š¬š”š¢š©š¬
š¢. šŸššš¦š¢š„š²
š¢š¢. š¬š”š¢š©š¬ š°š¢š­š”š¢š§ š­š”šž š š«šØš®š©
š¢š¢š¢. š¬š”š¢š©š¬ šØš®š­š¬š¢ššž š­š”šž š š«šØš®š©ā’ˆ
š¢šÆ. š¬š”š¢š©š¬ šØš®š­š¬š¢ššž š­š”šž š š«šØš®š©ā’‰
šÆ. šššš­š¢š§š  š”š¢š¬š­šØš«š²
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. | šžš«ššš¬
š¢. š›šØšØš¦š›ššš²ššš”
š¢š¢. š°š”š¢š¬š­š„šž
š¢š¢š¢. š©š„ššš²š¢š§š  š°š¢š­š” šŸš¢š«šž
š¢šÆ. š¬š­ššš²

š¢š¢š¢. ššžš­ššš¢š„š¬

287 9 0
By momo_obsessed

───── # 001. FEATURES!

everyone in the kpop industry can agree that boram's visuals are top tier. she is very well known for going viral just because of her visuals, but also for her enchanting presents and style. which captivates everyone's attention. what boram mostly gets attention for is her body figure. she's had to work hard to maintain.

───── # 002. STYLE!

boram is a trendsetter, and her outfits are always caught up with the world's latest fashion. she sets or brings back trends with her various outfits.
blinks and other kpop fans love her unique style that only could be done by her. boram isn't afraid to dress in a masculine or feminine way. because she's both these things at times.

───── # 003. AIRPORT FASHION!

blackpink is a group that can quickly turn any airport into their runway so they all dress to impress. boram is no stranger to iconic airport fashion and has made a beautiful reputation from her stunning airport outfits. paparazzi is always looking forward to capturing her stunningly planned outfits for every occasion.

───── # 004. STAGE OUTFITS!

so far boram's stylist hasn't dressed her badly before. but some of these outfits boram wishes that weren't too short. nevertheless, boram knows she didn't have any control over what stage outfits she wore back then. but now that she does she would make sure that her outfits are beautiful and comfortable for her to wear.

───── # 005. AWARD SHOW OUTFITS!

boram's award show outfits are also done by her stylist. previously in the past. boram kept on having incidence where her dresses were too short. this caught blinks attention and they quickly stepped in warning that boram's dresses were too short. at first, YG didn't respond to the complaints from fans. so boram went to her YG herself to ask for better outfits.
now boram is not wearing outfits that are too short for her.

───── # 006. TATTOOS!

boram has gotten two tattoos. she's always wanted to have a tattoo since she was a teenager. the first one she had was done in the summer of 2018, while she was an idol. then word broke out that she had one, and the public of korea didn't take this too well around that time boram would receive hate for her decision but luckily blinks were they to defend and support her.

boram expressed her love and appreciation for blinks.

the next tattoo was done in the current year 2022. this time around boram didn't receive a lot of hate for this tattoo. because she explained why she wanted it. boram said that it's to remind appreciate herself more like a work of art.

────── # 007. ACCESSORIES!

boram loves to wear jewelry and thinks it pulls a whole outfit together. She usually likes minimalistic jewelry but for special occasions, boram would go all out with her jewelry. silver and gold. boram is the ambassador for many various types of fashion brands so she would naturally receive expansive bags from her brands.

────── # 008. HAIRSTYLES!

boram's hairstylist hasn't given her a bad hair look. Yet her hair has gone through a lot of changes during the years with blackpink. Her favorite hair has to be her blond hair during the as if it's your last era blinks can agree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
š‹šššš² š…š„šØš«šžš§šœšž š‡š®š§š­š¢š§š ššØš§, šššš®š š”š­šžš« šØšŸ š­š”šž š°šžš„š„-š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš§š, š¦šØš«šž š¢š¦š©šØš«š­ššš§š­š„š², š°šžš„š„-š«...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
243K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
71.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...