Their lil' girl

De Teen_boooo

Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and... Mais

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

899 46 13
De Teen_boooo

I met the Russo brothers. We have to be very careful from now on. And will see you later, and get me all the info on him.

Ava's pov :-
                     I woke up with a stabbing pain on my stomach. I clutched my stomach moving out of the bed towards the body length mirror . I lifted my shirt a little bit to check my wound. Ugg I forgot to bandage my wound. It's actually healed , but after that workout session with Luke , it opened up I guess.

Yes, it's been a week since I've moved in with them. It's like I've known them forever. They have already prepared this room for me even before I moved in . What if I rejected their idea of me moving in with me. I would have missed a lot.

I decided to take a shower. I got into the washroom attached to my room and did my hygiene and then took a long-short shower. I changed into a shirt and shorts. I let my hair down and applied a little Lip tint .

I was about to leave my room when I received a message from an unknown number.

Hey meet me at 12 near Starbucks.
I have reserved a table for us , and I'm wearing a black hoodie.
Be careful, don't let anyone see your face.
See you in 30 min.

Ok

Who's this guy or girl. You may think just like those stories we read , I'll message back saying wrong number or start a conversation. But no I'm Ava. I'm not like those people. I'm really gonna meet this person. This is going to be something.

                Now the problem is how will I sneak out ?. Ever since I've moved in , my possessive overprotective brothers won't leave me out of their sight. One or the other will always be with me . The other day Dylan was following me wherever I go. So just to see what he'll do, I walked straight into the washroom. Guess what , he was about to follow me but stopped when I turned around and raised my eyebrow at him.

        I saw the door wide open , I made a run for the door but stopped when I saw Alex and Dylan sitting on the couch next to the door. What will I do? Both doesn't have a phone on their hand to distract them. Ugg .

   'Ava, act normal otherwise it'll look suspicious. Yup ava you've got this'. I reassured myself.
I kept a timer for a min with the notification sound as the alarm ringtone. So right after a min , with a ding sound I'll tell them I got a message from my friend demanding that I meet her. Yup , I've got big brains. Who'll have such an awesome plan? Obviously me !

"Hey Xander and Dylan. Wassup ?" I sat next to both of them.

"Hey bug"
"Hey doll" both of them raised a brow at me.

"Don't you guys have work or something" I asked them out of curiosity. I mean , being the notorious, dangerous mafia king , Alex doesn't have work !  And you believe it? Well I can't .

" Yes we do bug, have informed my minions everything that has to be done. The lads are busy today , so we decided to work at home and keep an eye on you." Alex replied to which Dylan agreed by nodding.

Come on timer just ring already. I swear if this thing doesn't rin-

'Ding'

I pretended to check for the messages .
"Sorry guys , catch you later. I have to meet up one of my friends. She asked me to meet her . At first she asked me if you guys will let me leave the house alone to which I replied yeah definitely and you people are not those type of possessive, protective nosy brothers who check whatever I do. I told them how you all respect my privacy. Right brothers ?" I fake smiled. Yup I got them there. Let's see what they'll do.

Alex and Dylan glanced at each other nervously. They are exactly the nosy , protective and possessive type brothers. I know they won't leave me ever again. But now they will , because of my small speech about how they respect my - their lil sister's privacy.

"Umm sure , you know we love you right bambina?" They both stood up kissed my forehead.

"Yeah , I love you too brothers" I replied giving a peck to each of their cheeks. Now I feel bad for putting them in such a situation, but I got to meet this person.

"Take care , also carry this pocket gun with you. A silencer is attached to it. Protect yourself bug. Also call us if something happens .Also if you feel suspicious of anything or anyone don't forget to drop a call. Yeah ? " Alex finished.

"Sure dad" I rolled my eyes at his dad- behaviour and hugged them both.

"Bye see you guys later"
—————
It's 11:56am now. Where is he or she ?.
Shit I don't even know how he looks like. But with what he said I can see a guy wearing a black hoodie sitting at a table. I sat parallel to him on another table next to it and ordered an iced vanilla latte , to make it less suspicious.

               Woah, this guy is really handsome but not as much as Noah. Did I just say that Noah looks handsome? Well, this mystery guy has green eyes like Harry styles. Woww . Raven hair like Zayn's.

He caught me staring at him and smirked at me. This jerk, he thought I was checking him out. Prick.

I got called to grab my drink, so I headed to the counter and got my drink. While returning, I bumped into someone and spilled the drink on the person. When I looked up , I saw the same mystery guy.

I started apologizing, because though it's not my fault completely i have to because I have my own principles to which I stick with. I grabbed a few tissues and was about to help him with cleaning his hoodie, but he gripped my wrist preventing any movement which involved my hand.

"Hey , I knew you were interested in me. I've seen you checking me out earlier, I know I'm hot and hard to resist. But didn't know you would go this far ." He smirked.

What the hell? So he thought I did this purposefully to get close to him. This prick, I swear I'll kill him if he doesn't shut his mouth. I ran to the counter and grabbed someone else's drink and emptied the whole drink on this guy.

"Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing which you can turn on is the microwave hun." I returned his infamous smirk.

He glared at me.
"You know what's the height of stupidity?" He asked me. Height of stupidity?
Before I can reply he continued
"Well never mind , it might take you forever to even figure out what the question is . How tall are you? Your height is same as stupidity." Now he took a drink from a girl walking by and poured half of the drink on me.

"Unless your name is google , stop acting like you know everything." You are playing with the wrong person mystery guy.

"A lot of people lacked a gift ; knowing when to fuck off ."he moved closer

"If you ran like your mouth , you would be in good shape." I sassed back.

Now only I noticed that  I'm drenched and you could see my bra clearly.
Suddenly I was covered by a leather jacket. I looked up and was met with green eyes. Oh no, green eyes = mystery guy= trouble. So this mystery guy gave me his jacket . But he didn't wear one , maybe it was next to him.

"What are you d- doing ?" I stuttered . Is he bipolar or something ? because one second we were bickering and the next second he's helping , and that too coming close.

Slowly he came a little more close , his forehead almost touching mine. He moved his lips to my corner and asked with a stupid devilish smirk playing on his lips

" Are you scared darling ?" Suddenly I don't feel nervous anymore. You know what I did ? I reciprocated his actions. I leaned closer till our noses touched each other's. I can feel him getting tensed.

"Now who's scared honey ?" I whispered enjoying this. Before I can do anything more I was ripped off him.

"What th-"it was the devil himself glaring at the green eyed guy.

"Who are you ?" The green eyed guy questioned Noah.

"Someone whom you shouldn't mess with" Noah  replied sliding his arms around my waist.

"And what makes you think I'm any better?" Mystery guy replied smirking, sliding his arms too around my waist. Both are glaring at each other now tightening their grips on me and slightly pulling me to their sides. My Waist hurt a little because of the wound.

"And what makes you both think I'm any better ? Huh ?" I chirped in pulling away from both of them in a way standing behind them kicking their knee , twisting both of their hands behind their back.

"Ouch oww!" Both of them hissed in pain as they fell.

"Now tell me who's better ?" I asked them twisting a little bit more.

" you are better!" Both replied.
I smiled satisfied with their response. Both of them stood up dusting imaginary dust off their body.

"May I have your name ?" Mystery guy asked me.

"Why ? Don't you already have one?" I sassed.

"Yeah I do, but I'd like to know a beautiful lady's. The one who's standing in front of me with her bambi innocent eyes wide open." he flirted. I don't know why but a blush crept up my cheeks. I stood there not knowing what to say. No one has complemented me before like this.

"You go first , then I'll tell you mine" I smiled because I started feeling comfortable around this mystery guy whose names I'll get now. Though we were bickering and I wanted to smack him , now I'm growing comfortable in his presence each second passing by.

"Hayden Rhodes" came his short reply.

"Ava Russo"

"So Ava, may I know why you were here?  We're you spying on me? " he asked me.

"Um- uh n-o I was just, you know uhm .....friend , yeah I came to meet my friend" ughhh should have been prepared.

"Imaginary friend or out of curiosity came to meet the person who texted you by mistake ?" He asked raising his eyebrows .

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it right away because it's true.

"Since you came all the way here to meet me , can I buy you a drink ?" He asked.
I was about to reply but Noah beat me to it.

"Go ahead , but only if you buy her boyfriend one too" he commented smugly. I want to smack him for telling people that he's my boyfriend.

"No he's just kidding. He's my best friend you know . He loves pranking and messing around . Right Noah? " I stepped on his leg purposefully warning him not to go against it.

"Oww no, I mean yeah , of course I'm kidding" he smared at me. (Smile + glare = smare )

A/N
Please don't be silent readers.
Please express your thoughts about the chapter.
And don't forget to leave a comment and vote.
Love you all.
Teen_boooo

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

870K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
2.4M 52.2K 42
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
112K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...