MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL INST...

By roraarrora

Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jung... More

1 . Introduction
SOME PEOPLES ARE MEANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE
HIDE AND SEEK
PARENTAL ISSUES
INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S
BROTHERS .
MARRIED TO A STRANGER
LOST IN DESIRE
PAST TRAUMA'S
THE SWEET BITTER FLASHBACKS
A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .
GRAND FATHER PARADOX
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE _2
LOVE CREATES VILLAINS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE
FILL IN THE BLANKS
LOVE : : LIQUOR
WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS
ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..
TWO FAILURES
CLOWNS
A MESS BEFORE A KISS
A KISS BEFORE A NEW START
MY CUPID'S LAST WISH
THE PROPOSAL
I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU
EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .
MAGIC IN YOUR EYES ...
AS DEEP AS THE PACEFIC OCEAN
THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT
AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
AFTER 16 YEARS
THE ICED AMERICANO

LOVE IS A CRIME

3.4K 162 44
By roraarrora

Taehyung entred the meeting room where lot of parents with there children's . Some gurdians happily getting scolded from teachers and some parents getting praises . He sure his baby is somewhere with his preety doe eyes looking for jungkook to come. He looked around and find a teacher who was guiding the parents . He fastly go to the lady and ask with his signature boxy smile .

" Hey .. "

The lady looked at the young man who looks like a poor she asked confusely

"Yes , how can I help you Mr "

Taehyung smiled widely and replied with his humble voice

"Iam junghoons appa. can I meet my son ??. "

The lady bit his lips and looked around not believing the man in front of him was junghoon's father . The man doesn't even looks like a gurdian of a child in this luxurious school . Lastly she caught the glimpse of the little boy who was looking around and there to find someone and spotted taehyung only to wide open the doe eyes of his .

She lightly smiled at the boy and looked at taehyung who was searching for his little angel she said with a smile

"There he is"

Taehyung exitedly waved at the boy who stuck in his own place after seeing his own appa .

Love some times become blindness . We didn't see anything . When we started to feel it. It was most painfull thing that we ever experienced .

Jungkook entred inside house only to see no one . He sighn thinking may be hoonie was around playing in his room and taehyung was in kitchen with other maids. He popped in his luxurious couch exhausted. It was a really messed up day . He didn't thought Jackson was playing victim card in this years even they last met . He poured all the mistakes on him how much he loved that boy . The only thing roaming in his mind was the specific sentence his lover said "kookie i love you what ever happens i am with you we can fight and make taehyung pay for his deeds ". a small smile lingered in his lips remembering the certain 3 words" I love you" .

"Master you came.. taehyung try to kill young Master junghoon"

"What .. what the fuck where is my son ". Jungkook roared making whole building shake for a second the girl shattered scaredly like she is gonna pee all of sudden looking at the man's scary aura. "Tae.. taehyung go to youngmasters school for the meeting I don't know what happened but after coming back "

Flash back ..

"Hooonie listen appa doesn't mean too appa .. honnie "

Taehyung cried while following his son who was angryly yet hurriedly climbing stairs . Taehyung suddenly run to his son and come in front of his son who was angryly looking at him with his teary doe eyes Taehyung kneel infront of his own son begging to forgive his naive stupid appa .

" Appa sorry baby this stupid doesn't even know that hoonie was ashamed of me . Please I never will enter in that school I promise please don't be angry" . Taehyung try to hold his son who was backing away from him

"One more step Taehyung I will loose my grip and fall down stairs . Don't come close to me ". Taehyung become devastated he doesn't thought his baby's friends will make fun of him because of his own father's outfit and standards. "Iam sorry .. iam sorry .. I love you baby .." taehyung again take a step to hold his baby only to see his son was rolling down to stairs and falled down with his head hit on floor resultant in to blood spatter around the floor .

Flashback end

jungkook world stopped hearing his son was in danger . "Where the fuck was my babe. Whare is he .. "jungkook again roared at the girl who near at peeing . ." Taehyung ,Jennie and head maid take young Master to hospital faster". Jungkook nodded and run to his car to speed at 80 and at 30 minutes he was in outside operation theater were taehyung whom was crying his heart out blaming himself for the incident and others staying silent looking at jungkook scaredly . The slap sound echoed in the whole room making it a pindrop silent . Jungkook slapped taehyung who crying like a baby with a stink cheeks whispering "iam sorry" like a mantra. If it was the doctor doesn't come out from the o.p Jungkook sure may kill taehyung with his bare hands . Jungkook wiped his tears and run near to doctor who was amazed seeing the scenario's occurring in front of him.

" How is hee..is he he alright doctor my baby my baby my princess is he alright I can't live with out him ". The doctor sighned looking at the guardian who was now crying like he doesn't become a beast a minute ago "Mr jeon your son is fine but still in observation cause he loss lot blood and have fracture in his left leg and 10 stitches on his backhead nothing to worry he will be alright" . Jungkook clenched his chest knowing his baby is in pain he can't allow a single dust touch his precious son here he is in hospital bed with lot of bruises .

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was crying like baby. again he slapped the poor man out of angry . He can't get enough he feels like kill the guy in front of everyone yes he want to kill his own husband. " I will never fucking forget this taehyung you try to kill my son ..my son bastard I will make you suffer , suffer to hell that you yourself doesn't understand why your living your pathetic life" . He throw the man's week body on the floor take his phone and go to a open place that he can speak properly

" Hello Why you calling me this hour idiot", jimin irritatedly said only to get a cold tone from jungkook and he immediately understood the matter is serious

" Listen here I have a file on my locker it's a old case study may be 8 or 9 years back I want you to submit on court tomorrow morning . We are going to reopen the case and iam going to the prosecutor of victim . "

"But we always in defe.."

Don't cut me jimin iam the boss here

"Okey tell me I will do whatever you say "

"Are you free now "

"No ,my fucking bastard brother in law tell me to bake a cake for the family as a new family member fuck him annoying bastard ."

" Bunk him and come to the office now suddenly we are going to a place" .

"Okey I will there in a hour" .

Jungkook cut the call and sighned looked at the operation theater were his baby was and looked around to see taehyung who hurt his baby . But taehyung was no were to found.

The small breeze of cold ness touched the nakes legs of Jackson who was in front of dark blue ocean . The ocean is large in depth and bredth like loneliness ,guilts and pains in his life . Whatever happens today he is not gonna step back

"Boss , king is here ."

Jackson nodded and turn around only to see his boss with his only son the next king the spoiled rich brat who he hate the most standing with a dirty smirk plastered on their lips . He take a deep bredth bowed politely to them only to get a nod from them .

"I heard you want to quit Jackson." The man with white suit giving dark dirty aura asked mokingly only to get a small nodd from Jackson. The son laughed at Jackson who standing head hang low indicating he doesn't want to speak .

" Papa look what he said it's funny he want to quit don't we tell him at the first if he enter there is no going back" .

"I know "Jackson replied back with a grin and continued " I... ia. I.. can't anymore sir . I just want to live a normal life like older times please I want to quit ." The older man smiled creepy at the young man who was standing head hanglow and replying without making eye contact this is what he likes the most the fear in others eyes give a immense pleasure .

"You sure Jackson "

"Yes sir I really didn't want to end up like taehyung i know this is all my reward to make my brother with him . Iam sure he is still suffering somewhere . I thought you guys care for him cause he is also your son . But what did you make me understand there is no relationship value in this bussines" .

The younger the son of the king rolled his eyes at Jackson and corrupted

"He is fucking adapted idiot . Don't you dare to call him as my brother I will kill you with own hands" .

Jackson chuckled sarcastically seeing the physco who get tempted only by the name of taehyung he sure the man hate that innocent at core .

" I know .. yeonjun why you so madly hate the man . Some times love become a crime that's why you did terrible to taehyung cause you didn't get your romantic love back from your own step brother."

"Enough ... the king announced and looked at Jackson who was still head hang low not making any contact with him still now . He sighn and said you can't backoff Jackson. When you first entered in this path with your confidence step to destroy your own brother I told you if you enter inside there is no back off . Meeting dismissed I have works to do "

Jackson sighned and closed his eyes knowing there is no life again . He will live his entire life as this as a third-rate notorious mafia .

"They are cunning they never allow to get out from this shit i am sure you also endup like that taehyung as their puppet for their own needs after their use like always they thrown in to trash bin" . His manager said with a cold face making his heart ache remembering what he done to his whole family . He wish to turn back the time and correct his all mistake . Taehyungs he dont want to end up like him even though he sure he will be end up like that innocent pickpockter who always begging for some love just like him .

Jungkook entred inside the room where his baby now was awake . He controlled his tears which threaten to fall . And smiled at the boy who smiled back slightly

"Is it paining ". Jungkook asked his son who nodded with his already bandaged head .

"Iam sorry .. baby papa can't make it .. papa was busy in some business that iam forget iam sorry but I really didn't said him to show up your school as your guardian ."

"I k.. I know pappa.. I was so angry that time that I really didn't think about anything. that taehyung I hate him papa can't we get rid of him because of him today all students make fun of me . I wish I get a better appa . I hate him I hate him lot" .

Junghoon shouted slightly making his papa knows how much he hate his own father . Jungkook smiled at the boy and said while caressing his locks which were in middle of the bandaged head.

" Only one week he will be gone , papa going to try the best . You will never see his pathetic face again I promise I promise my princess that you will never see that taehyungs face again he will be out of our life forever."

Jungkook said with determination making the injured little boy hugged his papa fastly out of happiness and give a long peck to papa's cheek and said while giggling

" I ain't a princess papa iam a prince and I love my papa the most . Jungkook also kissed his baby's cheeks passionately while adoring the boxy smile of his little one. Don't play like this hoonie look at you i can't see my baby like this ." Junghoon nodded with his head hang low knowing what he did was make his papa sad .

"You take rest babe appa will be back fast . I will tell Jennie to look after you mm now sleep . Jungkook cover the duvet to his baby's body and get out from his sons room and directly go to his car and drive to his office where he going started everything " .

Taehyung lastly broke down leaving painfull sobs from his already dried mouth . He heard everything each and everything his husband and his son says. How they planned to get rid of him in this 1 week and it's already makes shiver run through his own spine . He took out his wallet which is so old and dirty to use for a common man and there is a little photo of his hoonie and his kookie how he loved this two and picked another black and white photo of a little family where a lady holding a dimple smile 9 year old boy and a dimple smiled man who have a 6 year old boy in his hips and a cat faced grumpy 10 year old in his left hand holding securely. If he can go to his past he surely go to this time where he enjoyed most. the only happy 7 years of his life . Taehyung hold the both photos to his chest and another pain fill sob escaped from his mouth . After that 7 years he only begged for some love some Love from his own father , love from his stepfather and step brother ,love from his own husband and son but fate always choose there is no love for a criminal like him Who killed his own mother .

Jimin worriedly run to jungkook who come out from his luxurious rolls- royse .

"Hows is hoonie I just heard now from Jennie. How is he" .

"He is fine little sleepy due to medicines" .

"How can taehyung go to his school when hoonie clearly tell him not ".

Jungkook sighned and said " he just like to see all suffering that's why pathetic fucking selfish bastard ".

Jimin nodded even though he can't imagine taehyung who always serve him breakfast with a boxy smile can do that. Jimin asked confusely looking around the surrounding "why you tell me too come to police station in this time" . Jungkook plastered a dirty smirk

"You will see jimina .. do you think I doesn't do anything after seeing my son in that state that fucking Kim taehyung gonna know who he played with ".

Jimin wide his eyes on the statement and asked "don't tell me you going to give complain aganist taehyung."

" Exactly I promised my baby that I get rid of him after 1 week and but as a surprise iam gonna make that taehyung inside the jail tomorrow for child abuse" . Jungkook said with a wicked smirk making jimin Hella confused.

"You fucking kook and what about that murder case" . Jimin asked with curiously . Jungkook who sighn and said irritatedly "you gonna know shorty just wait 1 week . "

Taehyung looked his baby who was sleeping peacefully . He wiped his tears and hold back his sobs and hiccups not want to wake the up the little one .

" Appa never gonna come infront of you babe . Today till appa will see you from far not going to come front of you . Don't get rid of me please hooniya appa scared of being alone so scared to be alone please" . Taehyung get flinched badly when uniform weared men's get inside the room making his heart jump outside all of sudden . He scanned his almond brown eyes everywhere not knowing what was happening one of the man asked

" Are you Kim taehyung" , one of the man asked taehyung who scaredly nodded his head . The man in uniform smirk and looked at jungkook who was also standing beside with a large dirty smirk of victory . Taehyungs breath hitched and he can't even gulp the lump in his throat cause if the anxiety rises inside him. The past memories started hunt him . He was scared so scared of this uniforms .

" You under arrest Kim taehyung for child abuse" . Taehyung gulped with difficulty shooting his head and looked at his son who was awake now hearing the sounds and looked at his husband standing with a dirty smirk . Taehyung feel a metal substance around his wrist and looked at his hand only to see he got handcuffed . He plead looking at his son and his husband knowing how much he scared go to jail .

"Kookie .. please tell them to don't take me iam scared ..please. baby please tell iam sorry ".

Taehyung was pushed outside with all force from a man and they take him from his collar and pushed to the car Making whole hospital witness the scene were the he was begging his husband to not to allow it. His breath got uneven his teary eyes makes the vision blur and the scenarios changed in to a court warranta were he was a 7 year old boy just like his hoonie pushing and pulled while he is begging. begging his appa to don't allow him to go with the strangers he is scared scared as death.

"Appa .. I will be good boy .. please .. please.. I want to go home .. I want to go to mama .. appa please I want to go home . I don't want to go there please take me to home .. please .. I will be a good boy ".

Jungkook smirk replaced with a frown when he see his husband crying like a baby just like hoonie crying some times . Like a little boy but more confused like he was acting like one and crying for his appa and mama and begging him to take to home like little space lunatic . His heart skipped when taehyung slipped and fall on floor and crying like a baby while scrolling and rolling in the floor and but more terrified him was when taehyung fall down on the floor while breathing heavily like he is dying and vibrating his whole body like he is getting electric shock .

"Fuck he is having seizure ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
185K 8.3K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
33.3K 2.5K 31
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
20.7K 1.1K 10
He was craving for to be loved Someone to cherish him Care him Love him Being together and having a family with his love was dream for Jungkook ...