[Journey to the celestial rea...

By Mr_JacksonGlitched

[BOOK 1] [THIS IS 3 YEARS BEFORE MK GRABS THE STAFF] [INSERT OC] [AU] In the dark woods of china far away fro... More

[IMPORTANT]
[A hot day and a hot trip]
[An old memory and new people]
[A mission from the Huli Jing prince]
[The beginning of a new journey!]

[A theif and some trouble]

21 3 0
By Mr_JacksonGlitched

|Saturday|August|

Location: the dark forest

"Phew-! FINALLY! I'm done with the tent-!" Mk said loudly as he fell on the grass beneath his feet.

"Me too- who would think that building a tent would be so hard?!" Mei complained with a cry in her voice as she too dropped down on the ground below her.

"Well the one who made it obviously didnt think so-!" Mk sat up with an exhausted expression on his face.

'.....I cannot belive that it took them almost 2 hours to figure it out...' Mìng looked at the two mortals with a pitiful face as he thought that he could make it in ten minutes.

"This whole building-tents-thing got me so hungry-!" The brunette boy said as he walked over to the big bag stuffed with food.

"Then let's eat some food- cause I for sure don't want to die of hunger-!" Mei joked as Mk was already getting two bowls of noodles out of the bag.

'Huh-? What's that...? It smells tasty...' Mìng looked at the noodles that Mk was holding with curiosity.

"Thanks-!" The dragon girl smiled when Mk gave the noodles to her.

"M-hm! Now let's eat-!" Mk grinned as he started shoving the noodles in his mouth.

So as the two mortals were distracted Mìng started to quietly walk out of the bush that he was hiding in.

He sneaked pass Mei and Mk as they were eating, Mìng then in a smol monkey form snatched some noodles from the bag.

His eyes sparkled at the smell of the noodles and so he then quickly ran into the woods disappearing in their dark shadows.

As quickly as he could he jumped down into a small cave in one of his small hideouts in the forest, he sat down on the stone floor looking at the bowl of noodles.

'Time to see what these taste like-'Mìng grinned brightly when he started to eat the noodles...

It was a bit difficult for him at first since he never used chopsticks and he didn't even know what they were just a few seconds ago...but after some time he figured it out!

'This is so good!' Mìng thought as he ate the noodles...

His world suddently lightened up and he felt full of energy....

'I need to get more of this...' Mìng thought when he was finished eating the bowl of noodles.

Mìng got up from the floor and stretched a bit, even though he ate the noodles he still needed to collect some fruit so that his stomach wouldn't be empty the next morning, so he went out of his cave hideout and got to work...

Meanwhile though....Mk and Mei were planning the adventures of tomorrow....

"We could go and collect so many fruits and name them! Or...or..or....discover new plants! Or places!" Mk ran all around the little campsite that the two of them created.

"Yeah! That sounds great-! Maybe we could discover an animal too-!" Mei smiled as she was too running around.

After the two of them ran around some more they settled down after a while, now they are sitting infront of a small camp fire.

"It's so quiet here..." Mk said as he was half asleep

"Yuuup-" Mei agreeded.

"We'll go exploring in the morning-" Mk finally decided on what they should do tomorrow.

"Seems like a plan-!" Mei agreeded yawning at the end of the sentance "We should go to sleep now-"

Mk nodded at her statement and so they both entered their tents and fell asleep.

Meanwhile Mìng was collecting food and shape shifting into various of different creatures.

'Hm....I wonder what tomorrow will be like with those two'

Mìng jumped into a huge river holding the food that he has found, blue like smoke cloud covered the edges of his face his shapeshifting abilities made fish gills appear on his face enabling him to breath under water.

He swam deeper and deeper until he saw a mint blue house within his reach.

The house had pine vines growing around it, moss was covering most of the places on the house's roof. It's walls were decorated with golden rose patterns.

"Home sweet home!~" Mìng smiled to himself as he entered through the charcoal coloured door.

He walked through the halls of the small house surprisingly enough it was well decorated, there were some plants hanging from the walls in a very organised way, pictures of animals fitted right in the aesthetic.

Mìng walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom which belonged to him, like everything in this house did.

"And here-!" The boy placed the fruit that he has collected onto his desk as it wasn't needed to be put in the kitchen.

Mìng walked away from said desk and he changed into his nightwear laying down on his bed slipping his body under the covers, he closed his eyes and smiled "Goodnight house." He said to his house and fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up, starting his day with some breakfast which were couple of mangos that were glowing a bit.

After the breakfast Mìng changed into his usual clothing and he left the house going quickly back to where the two mortals where yesterday.

As he was running there he made the gills disappear, he put on his yellow scarf that covered half of his face, he didn't want to be recognised by anyone who was trying to hunt him down.

___________________________________
Meanwhile with Mei and Mk *
*

"AHHHHH-"

"STOP MOVING!"

"IT'S GOING TO KILL MEE!"

SMACK

"OW!" Mk held his head as he was now laying on the ground knocked down by his best friend Mei "I told you to cal down!" She said in her defence when she got the weird looking bug off of Mk.

"But you didnt have to smack me with a pan!" The boy cried out in pain as he was holding his head "Your pan." Mei reminded him and Mk just foolishly smiled.

"Come on get up." She smiled as she held out her hand which Mk took gladly "Thanks, now LET'S GET STARTED WITH OUR NEW ADVENTURE!" Mk grinned widely as he snatched his backpack from the ground and so did Mei "Yes Captian!" She called out jokingly and they both then started to walk with their backpacks on their backs.

'Phew- thank lord I was able to catch up to them-' Mìng looked as if he just ran a marathon, his legs hurt but he had to keep going so he turned into a small bird that way he didn't have to walk and he was sure that he wouldn't loose them this way.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! And we can name this tree Rudolph!" Mei grinned as the two of them were trying to give each plant and animal that they could see a name. This was very funny to Mìng as he knew every name that the plants and animals had.

"Oh! And this one could be Stardust! It has the shape of a star-!" Mk reasoned his name for a plant and Mei giggled "Great name!" Mk smiled brightly, he was about to thank her but he saw something in the distance.

"Mei look!" He pointed his hand towards the place where that something was.

"Oh? What is that?" She asked curious when she looked towards where her friend was pointing "I have no idea..." Mk said "Maybe it's a villiage? We should tots check it out!" Mei rinned at her best friend "Yes we totally should!" He agreeded starting to walk again but now more faster.

'Oh that's the villiageof the Huli Jing family....okay....I'll just...be careful to not get caught' Mìng thought as he flew into the villiage leaving the two mortals behind for a bit.

Mìng sat down on a crate shape shifting back into a human child, though this time he had a ice blue cape on decorated with yellow raindrops. He put the hood of the cape on his head so that no one could recognise his face.

Mìng then jumped down from the crate starting to walk around the market the he flew in.

The people there looked rather nervous and distressed about something so Mìng did his best to listen in.

"Oh my gosh did you heard what happened-?"

"Yeah I'm so scared-"

"Oh what happen'?"

"Solem you didnt hear?"

"Sis somebody apparently stole the mirror of yin and yang and they went to the celestial realm with it!"

"What?!"

"Ye' nothin' good can come out of that!"

Mìng listened carefully as he walked around the market rumours, whispers and gossip was going around about only one thing the mirror of yin and yang.

And that was truly disturbing even to him. Anxiety made it's way to him and when Mìng is nervous he eats and well...being in a place full of food....

"Hey! Come back here you little theif!" A man yelled from a moon cake stand. Mìng's fox ears twitches and he looked down at his hand to see that he was indeed holding a moon cake. "Damnit...well it's time to flee I suppose." So Mìng ran.

He ran and ran loosing the man eventually though bumping into a pair that he hoped he would stay hidden from a while longer.

CRASH

"WaH-!" Mìng fell onto something soft "Huh...?" He looked down to see the Mk mortal boy.

"Mk are you okay?!" Mìng quickly got up from the boy about to flee away but was caught by the dragon girl "Hey kid are you okay too?" She asked when Mk was standing on his feet holding Mìng's hand.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." Mìng's voice came out soft and echoey.

"Sorry for bumping into you I wasnt watching where I was going-" Mk started to apologise "No it's my fault for...running." Mìng stopped Mk from rambling up apologies.

"Well now that that's settled...HI I'm Mei!" The girl hugged Mìng tightly "And I'm MK!" The boy hugged Mìng too which he did not enjoy too much since well he was being squished by the two.

"Nice to meet you I'm Mìngùyn but you can call me Mìng." The youngling felt like he didn't need to lie about his name since after all these two didn't know who he is or rather that there's a bounty set on him.

"COOL NAME!" The two mortals exclaimed when they finally let go of Mìng.

"How about we treat you to some tea?" Asked Mei as she was already pulling the two boys along to some shop that she just saw.

"Uh....sure-?" Mìng asked concerned for his identity safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
115K 927 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...