Our assistant (Styles Triplet...

By Larry421

Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis sta... More

Prologue/Meet Them!
2 (Same Day)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (Short)

1

571 21 9
By Larry421

"Niall! Liam! I'm trying to do some research on those triplets! Have you guys met them before?" I asked as I was on FaceTime with my best friends. Niall looked off to the side before he titled his head a bit. "I believe I've met one of them before. It's really hard to tell who it is since each has similar haircuts, but I think I met Harry. I was working and I guess he was stopping by to check on his bakery. He's really nice and he kept asking me questions on how happy I am with my position within his company and he asked me if my health was alright."

"Are you sure it's Harry though?" I asked, not wanting to keep my hopes high. "I believe so. Again, it's really hard to tell because of the hair. When you go in and when you get to see them, if one of them is really friendly and talkative, then that's more than likely Harry, the middle triplet." "Okay...Liam?"

"I don't work with my dad, I just help organize and re-write his papers, but my dad has had a few meetings with the CEO. Edward is his name, right?" "Yes. It says on Google that Edward owns Styles Real Estate." "Yeah, my dad said that he's very blunt, straightforward, and strict. He's probably the most strict one out of those triplets. If you see one of them looking at you with all seriousness or with a blank expression, then that is probably Ed. He's probably going to ask a lot of serious questions out of the three. He's going to be a bit harsh too. I remember my dad saying that Ed made a worker cry due to criticism."

"Great...and Marcel?" "Haven't met him," Niall said and Liam nodded. "Same here." "Great....so I'm probably going to be seeing 2 assholes and one decent person..." "Well people over the web say that Marcel is shy and he's kind of like Harry. He's nice, but he's not very open to talking to others like Harry is. Besides that, Louis, each of them take their careers very seriously and they are famous businessmen, so they are all going to be strict with you. It's just one of them that is going to show it the most out of the other two."

"Yeah, but if I impress one of them, then he might defend me to the other two. Or if I impress two of them, then I'll probably get my foot in the door that way." "Well...you are going to have to be really professional considering the fact that you have 0 work experience. Bring out the best qualities in you and hope for the best. That's all that you can do anyways. What have you found out about each of them?" Niall asked and I looked at my laptop.

"Well...they have a rather busy lifestyle. Um... It says that whichever is Edward, he owns: Styles Real Estate, United Talent Agency, Robin's Diner, Gem's Jewels, Edward's Plaza, Dior, Styles Suites, and he shares a company with his second triplet (Harry) that is called Sweet Style.

Harry owns: Gucci, Sweet Robin's (ice cream parlor), Anne's Coffee, Styles Sweets, Elite Model Management, Sony Music Entertainment, H&E Entertainment (family-friendly business for fun and games), and he shares a company with his eldest triplet (Edward) called Sweet Style.

Marcel owns: Creative Artists Agency, Prada, Marcel's Mall, Twisted Nails, Sweet Sip (Bar), Columbia Records, and Pleasing. He's in the works of joining his brothers in their company 'Sweet Style. It's literally all business here..." "What about their wikipedia?" Liam asked and I clicked on the hyperlink wiki. "Okay...their 23 years old. Edward is the oldest as he was born at 3:43p.m. then it was Harry who was born at 3:45p.m. then Marcel was born last at 3:47p.m. Their birthday is on February the 1st."

"Damn...they are working on their birthdays." "What are you- OH MY GOD THEIR BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! I have my interview today!" "It's no need to freak out Louis. Maybe you should get each of them something. It could make them smile. Maybe not Edward, but maybe you'll be able to make both Marcel and Harry happy." "Yeah...maybe. Wait....it says here that they're together. Like romantically. How c-" "Everyone knows that they're together Louis." "Well I for sure didn't!" "You really need to stay within the news these days. They do talk about their love life once they're asked about it. They are just not that open to show it off."

"I guess something happened to them that made them do that. Because I know that if I had a boyfriend or boyfriends that looked like that, then I would definitely show them off and show that they're mine." "Of course you would Louis..." "Wait...Liam! Your boyfriend!" "What about my boyfriend?" "He's friends with them, right?" "I don't know. We aren't at that stage of the relationship where I get to know his little friendship circle. He's also pretty busy almost all the time, so I don't really bother to ask." "He must've brought it up at least one though!" "Not really. Whenever he gets time with me, that's all that he bothers to think about. Us."

"Ugh! Y'all are literally no help!" I yelled and my phone dinged. I looked and saw some notification about the Styles Headquarters. I swiped at it and sighed. "What was that about Louis?" Niall asked first and I just shrugged. "Something about the Styles Headquarters." My two friends stared at the screen for a while before Liam shouted, "Louis you idiot!" "What?" "What exactly did the notification say?" Niall asked, rubbing the side of his head.

"Something about how I need to leave in 5 minutes if I want to make it on time for my interview..." "And you don't think there's something that you need to do with that information?" Niall then asked and I was lost.

...

"OH SHIT!" "And there it is..." "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted and fumbled to get my shit together. Only to get a text from the person who told me about the time for my interview.

Emily- Hello, this is Emily from the Styles Headquarters. I'm reaching out to you to inform you that your interview has been pushed back an hour. The Styles are finishing up an interview and they really want to be a part of the interview. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Oh thank fuck...this lady from the headquarters told me that it has been pushed back an hour because of the triplets interview. I have time!" "Ask her if anyone has walked in with gifts for the triplets. Maybe if you are the only one with gifts, then they will more than likely like you a bit more?" Niall assumed. I didn't think that he was right about that, but I did it anyway.

Emily- No. I have not seen anyone with gifts.

"She said no! Alright boys, I'm hopping off now. I really need to get these gifts together and get ready for the possible questions they might ask me." My friends nodded and they said their goodbyes. They hung up and I closed my laptop and I took a deep breath before I walked out of my room and headed down the stairs. "I'm taking your car dad!" "Don't damage it. Good luck boy!" He called and I thanked him. I walked out of the house and got in his car.

I drove to the nearest store and I went to look for anything cute or unique for these men and I stopped when I saw the perfect gifts. I sent a text to both Niall and Liam, asking for money. They asked how much the gifts were and I said 329.00 I didn't want to buy one because I had my dad's card and he'd definitely rip me a new one if he saw a charge like that on his card. I quickly told them that if I get this job, then I will pay them right back. They agreed and they both sent money to me. I thanked them both and took three of the flowers.

I paid with Apple pay and I put each one in a little box before i walked out of the store. I got back to the car and I started driving to the Styles Headquarters. Dad always talked about being early would give me a good impression. I started thinking of the possible questions that they'll ask me and I know that I've given you guys the impression that I have no idea when to be serious and make a move on people, but I know how to do such things. I was in speech and debate class for 4 years while I was in school. I became the top guy to give any speeches to other schools or to my class whenever there was a competition or a project.

I know my way with words.

I showed up at the place and I looked up to see a rather tall building right in front of me. I took a deep breath and just walked in. I walked up to the front desk and checked in. They took my picture to put it on a little temporary id for me. I then had to go see this lady that was going to explain how this whole interview thing will work. Her name was Sarah and she didn't look like a bitch. Hopefully my assumption is right...

"Hi! I'm Sarah and I'm here to tell you about the interviewing process! Your name?" Okay...I was totally right. "Louis." "Okay Louis! So each triplet is going to be in separate offices and you'll know what office you're walking into because it will have their name right next to the door! They really want to do a one-on-one with everyone who's doing this interview. Now I will go by each person and point them to a door. I will not say anything either. You just have to go with it, okay?" "Alright?"

"If it's confusing, then let me tell you a bit more about this process. Okay look at each boy like levels. Marcel is the youngest so he will be the first if we go the casual route, but these boys have a busy life and we are trying to get this done and get y'all out as soon as possible."

"Okay, so it's like Marel to Harry to Edward?" "Right! Now we are just mixing it up. If I point at you, then gesture to Edwards door, then that means that you will have your first interview with Edward, then you'll go to Marcel, then to Harry. You'll have three interviews today so it's basically going to be a hire in the spot kind of thing- not really. The boys are going to hire one of you, and you will know if you got the job in two days. When you check the mailbox in two days and if you see your name on a name tag like mine and a clock-in card, then you got it! Congratulations! Now if you don't see that, then you obviously didn't get it....sorry."

"Alright. I think I'm getting it now..." "Good! Now you are the 4th to show up and the interview starts in about 10 minutes. The boys should be here around that time anyways. You are free to get a bit more ready for it if you wish," she tells me and I thanked her and sat where she told me to sit. I took another deep breath in and I let it out slowly. I then made sure that my breath didn't stink and I made sure that the boy's gifts were still put well together. I really wanted to give them a good birthday gift. Even if they didn't expect anyone to remember.

Sure this is a good way to get on their good side, but at the end of it...it's their birthday and they are hauling ass to do the best that they can for all of their companies, so they deserve it.

I looked around and saw a few men and a bunch of women slowly making an appearance in this interview and I grew a bit insecure. Most of them looked as if they have a lot of work history behind them. Meanwhile...I have jack shit...I haven't worked a day in my life. How the fuck am I supposed to beat these people?!? Most of them could be CEOs if they really wanted to be.

Oh my God, I'm so fucked...
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.6K 29
✓ Completed He always had everything he wanted handed to him in silver platter, except one thing he absolutely craves for. He was in the process of b...
191K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
64.9K 1.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
28.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...