!bottom childe x reader

By mothlez

you and childe have been fwb for a while but you start developing feelings for him (also this is a modern au... More

bathroom
shower

beginnings

597 6 0
By mothlez

You and he were friends for a while, you still remember him walking toward you and introducing himself to you. You remember the frigid light reflecting off of his amber hair, and you remember later grabbing onto it as you two kissed in the bathroom. Sure, he was rich and all but besides that, you found yourself enjoying his company- loving his laugh, getting lost in his eyes, all of that stupid love crap. You two were just friends with benefits though, and you knew that. Whenever he kissed you, or caressed your thigh, or even when he brought you flowers. None of that was love, and it's not like you minded it, you still got to be close to him and that was enough for you.
This was one of those times when you truly felt close to him.

___________

He was on the phone and ordering a bottle of wine and some beers that you two could share, you both went out together briefly before that and you just walked around and talked about the different things that were going on in your lives. He had a much more exciting life than you did, even if he worked for the Fatui and, in turn, couldn't tell you a lot about his life, it was still more entertaining than the job that you had. The most interesting things you could offer to tell him were just summaries of petty drama that was happening around your job. Still, he humored you and laughed at the stories you told while listening intensely to the sound of your voice, it was like he just wanted to hear you speak.

Right now though, you were sitting on his couch, zoning out to the TV playing in the background and playing with your hands. As you were zoning out, you failed to notice that he had gotten off the phone and was seated beside you on the couch.

"Hello?" he said, and then he said your name,

that got your attention.

"Huh- oh hey," you said while turning your head towards him, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about stuff."

"It's fine. I just ordered the wine and some food, it'll be here in about thirty minutes or so, is that okay?"

"Yeah."

He turns his gaze away from you and looks back at the TV.

"You know," he starts, "You can tell me if something is wrong. I care about you, you know? We don't just have sex every now and then, we're friends. Right?"

You shift uncomfortably away from him and instinctively turn your head away from him in embarrassment, you just wanted to kiss him, sit on his lap, grab onto his hair, trace his scars, something. You wanted to be close to him but you didn't know how to tell him that- you were afraid that if he didn't feel the same then you'd never be able to touch him like that again. You'd never be able to laugh with him, or drink with him, or feel his warm touch against yours ever again, and that scared you.

"I-" you started to say with your face flaring up, "I want- I want to be more, I want to have more."

"What do you mean?"

You could feel his eyes on you now, more than ever, but there was no going back at this point. You needed to have him, you needed him to love you.

"I mean- us I want us to be more." You said, finally returning his gaze with one more uncomfortable shift in your movement.

"Oh," he said, his face ever so slightly flushing with pink.

Oh? What does that mean?

He laughs for a second, a nice laugh.
"That's it? Really? D'you really think that I couldn't tell? I was just waiting for you to say something," he admits proudly, "I'm surprised it took you that long to realize- I mean- we talk, a lot, and it's not like we haven't gone on dates before. What do you think we were doing this whole time?"

Are you serious?

"What-" you said, kind of angry and kind of relieved, "So- you knew this whole time but you were waiting for me to say something?"

"Yep."

"You're such an asshole-"

You laugh, feeling relieved. You get up from the couch and start fake punching him out of frustration, you even tickle his stomach and he starts laughing and telling you that it was too funny not to do.

Before you know it, you realize that you're on his lap and the both of you are still laughing. You lean into him for a kiss and he leans in as well, following your movements. He puts one hand on your waist and the other hand onto your back, trailing up to the back of your head. You wrap one hand around his back and put the other one on the back of his head, grabbing slightly onto his hair. He opens his mouth and lets your tongue in briefly until pulling away and telling you to move to the bedroom. You nod and the both of you venture off into his bedroom, you knew he had a roommate who lived in the other room across the hall in his home- but she wouldn't be home until later, so who really cares?

He sits on the foot of the bed and the two of you get into the same position as before. You start pushing him up to the top of the bed, and before you know it, you're on top of him while his back is facing the pillows and he's moaning into your mouth. You can feel his cock through the thick of his jeans and you can tell he's hard, you weren't doing so good either though- you started grinding against him to gratify your own desires.

You pull away from him and take off his shirt for him, almost tearing it from him. You moved down and started kissing his neck, leaving little marks across it. You get to his adams apple and you lick it, it bobs up and down in his neck with every moan and whimper that exits his mouth. The two of you suddenly hear something though- you hear the front door open and a woman's voice yelling out his name.

"Ajax?" she shouts, "I know you're here, the drinks you got delivered are here, I'll put them away for you if you want."

Signora.

Despite this, you don't stop moving against him, and you don't stop kissing his neck. You can both hear her going to the kitchen and putting their groceries away. You look up at Ajax and he has his hand over his mouth, and his eyes are closed.

"What?" you said condescendingly, "You don't want her to see what a slut you are? Letting yourself be treated this way"

Your voice drops to a whisper and you lean in closer to his ear,
"Take your hand off of your mouth, and let's see if you can keep quiet," You teasingly whisper to him, nibbling slightly on his ear.

You tear his hand off of his mouth and his eyes dart open but he refuses to look you in the eye, "Not so confident now, huh?"

"Look me in the eyes, or do you want her to hear you moaning like a little bitch?"

He looks into your eyes, but he still falters some. You let it slide and start unbuttoning his pants, he removes your shirt and barely gets the chance to fully remove his pants.

You can see the pink tip of his cock through his underwear, you can see it because his tip was already wet with pre-cum. You almost giggle at the sight of this- knowing that you were the one who made him like this- you made the person that so many people fear, cower in front of you like a man-whore. It made you excited. Sure, you guys have had sex before, and you've been on top for a good portion of it- but this time was different. This time it had passion, love, and possessiveness, you felt like you could make him do anything for you at that point- and you could.
You pulled down his boxers and started messing with the tip of his cock, watching his face contort as he held in his moans. You then put a hand around his dick, grabbing it in your warm hand. He let out a brief whimper but then stopped. You started moving your hand slowly up and down his dick, following his thrusts. You soon got tired of his hips moving up and down, so you sat on his legs, preventing him from moving. The two of you were so close to the point where you could feel his warm breath on you as he frantically panted while you were stroking him slowly.

"P-please- I need- mnh- I need to cum-" He said in a small voice.

"Beg."

That's when something in him broke, just completely shattered,

"Please, just let me cum- I can't keep on- ngh- I'll do anything for you- just please fucking- please let me cum. I'll- angh- do whatever you want me to. I'm yours- just please let me fucking cum" He cried, his voice shaking, you could hear the pure desperation in his tone.

You didn't let your face show it, but you were immensely shocked by his reaction to all of this. It wasn't a bad shocked, it actually made you incredibly horny that he just submitted to you that easily. You stopped for a second and looked at him up and down, watching his scar-covered chest rising and falling roughly, his hair that's usually combed over neatly was now scruffed up and messy, his eyes were half-lidded and the blue of his eyes glowed in the light that shined through the curtains, and his mouth had a little bit of spit trailing off from the corner of his mouth.

You took a finger and cleaned the saliva from his chin and stared at him lovingly, and it was silent for a moment apart from the two of you breathing heavily.

Before he even knew it, you took his cock into your hand once again and started jerking it harder while your other hand was playing with one of his nipples. You leaned into him and started kissing your way down him until you reached his dick. You took the tip of his cock into your mouth, using your tongue to play with it while your hands were jerking him off up and down now.

He couldn't contain his moans anymore and started groaning and crying loudly for you, saying your name repeatedly with different "please"s and "fuck"s mixed in. You stared up into his face as you fiddled with his tip, and you watched as he couldn't contain himself anymore. He put both of his hands onto your head, grabbing onto your hair and holding it harshly.

"Fuck- I'm close-" he breathed out.
Your grip on him didn't loosen and you started jerking him off faster and faster. Soon, you felt his grip on your hair tighten and he came into your mouth. You felt his seed spill out into your mouth- it was slimy and sticky but you still swallowed. You didn't stop stroking his cock or playing with his dick though- at first, the carried-out stimulation was nice, but it quickly got to be too much as he started crying. His eyes swelled and they looked watery as he could do nothing but let you suck on his dick, you decided to be merciful and stopped after one tear was dropped. Even though, if you were really being honest with yourself, you probably would've gotten even wetter if you had the opportunity to see him cry like that because of you.

You finally took off your pants in front of him, and you could feel him admiring you and every inch of your body, he thought that you were absolutely beautiful.

As you stripped off your clothes you noticed that your underwear was completely soaked through at that point, but you didn't care and you just tossed them off to the side. You looked at him and he nodded eagerly, giving you consent.

You sat on his cock and your pussy engulfed him completely, you both moaned at the sensation. It felt like the two of you were always meant to be this way, as if he was filling a void inside of you, he fit perfectly inside of you and you didn't really want him to ever pull out if you were being honest with yourself.

You grinded on him, your clit hitting on his lower chest just above his dick, his hands were gripped onto your thighs and you could feel his nails digging into them. He was letting out heavenly groans and you were as well, your pussy soaking his whole cock. He was thrusting upwards into you and you were slamming your hips down in sync with him.

He moved one hand from your thighs and put one onto your back, pulling you closer to him. You moved your hands up to his back and your nails dug deep into it, but neither of you even realized that.

"Fucking god- Ajax- I'm close-" you breathed into his ear.

You started moving your hips vigorously and he moaned harder due to the immense friction. You could tell that he was close, you felt it in your heart and you could even tell that his eyes were closed as he nuzzled in closer to the crook of your neck. You could feel him biting down on your skin to keep himself from moaning too loud or from crying, but it wasn't working all that well because you could still hear his mewls and moans from the side of your head.

With one last strong thrust, you both finished and you felt yourself convulsing from your orgasm. He let out a long and deep moan as he came inside of you, his warmth filled you up and you could feel his seed inside of you and you loved it, he was a part of you now.

After the two of you finished, you both just sat there for a second, breathing in sync with one another. You felt some of his cum slip out of you as it dribbled down him and you.
You soon got off of him and laid down on his bed, letting all of his seed fall down your legs and collect in between your thighs. He laid down beside you, pulled you close to him, and then threw a blanket over the two of you. You felt his arms wrap around you and he put his head right above yours, almost resting his on top of yours.

"I love you so much," He whispered delicately to you as he kissed the top of your head and played with your hair- well as much as he could play with your hair since he tangled it all up. That was the last thing you felt as you fell asleep

__________

You woke up with him still cradling you, and him still being in the bed. You rolled over to look at him and you noticed that he was awake,

"You're up?" he asked, even though the answer was rather obvious.

"Yeah."

He kissed your forehead, got up, and grabbed a towel.

"You, uh, wanna take a shower?"

"Yes."

"With me?"

You laughed, "Yes please."

The two of you stepped into the shower and turned the water to a warm temperature, he took a brush and combed through your hair for you- since it was all matted. He massaged your head and shampooed your hair for you, basically, you didn't have to do anything.

You started splashing him with the water and he laughed and told you to cut it out because you'd get your hair tangled again.

"Relax," you said, "It'll be fine, it won't get tangled"

"Whatever, just let me finish brushing it," he laughed it off, "I can still see some knots so hold still"

He moved closer to you again and started brushing your hair out again, putting conditioner in it this time. He moved your hair away from the side of your face and kissed your cheek. You laughed and turned your head to kiss him back.

This was going to last for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 14.3K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
806K 44.7K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
345K 40.1K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.3M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...