Our assistant (Styles Triplet...

By Larry421

Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis sta... More

1
2 (Same Day)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (Short)

Prologue/Meet Them!

912 27 3
By Larry421

"Dad! Why the fuck did you pick the most hardest job possible?!" Louis asked in a shout when he received a text from a worker from the Styles headquarters, telling him that he had his first and only interview this upcoming Thursday. Because they have a process when it comes to doing these types of things.

"First off, watch your mouth. Secondly, I saw that you weren't putting in any work to find yourself a job, so I took matters into my own hands. Besides, those three are known to be strict and blunt. It's about time for you to get some self-discipline. With this job, you'll be able to work to get what you want. You can't rely on my money forever and if you really think that you can, then I'll be sure that when I die, I'll donate all of my money to charity. You'll be left with nothing and you will then know that you need to work to get your own money to spend."

"This is so unfair!" Louis whined and stomped his foot in anger. His dad raised his eyebrow and looked at his son who was having a little temper tantrum as if he was 5 years old.

"And that's the exact reason why I have you applying for that position. You better not be late either. If you tell me that they rejected you, then you are going to have to apply to other jobs yourself. I won't be helping you anymore. Remember that you need to have a job before your 18th birthday," his father says and walks away from his raging son. Louis screams in anger before he stomps up the stairs to his room. He slams the door and immediately calls his best friends, Niall and Liam.

...

Hey! Before we go any further, then you need to know who our characters are, right? Well let me introduce you to everyone!

First up we have Louis William Tomlinson. He is currently 17 years old and his birthday is in December on the 24th. He graduated uni a bit early, but he didn't have a major when he went to school. He just went there for the basics. He didn't want to have a major since he saw it as useless and unnecessary. He never worked a day in his life because he would just use his dad's money to his own benefit.

His height is 5ft and 5in. He's openly gay and he's currently single. He does wear clothes that are typically for women as well as makeup and he gets his nails and feet done every month, but he never cares for what others think of it. His parents are Johanna Deakin and Troy Austin. Louis was badly mistreated by his biological dad because of his sexuality and he kept it as a secret till he was 14. His mother was heartbroken and divorced his dad. To only meet Louis's now step dad not too long after. He's pretty close with his stepdad, Mark Tomlinson, and he got his last name changed because of their loving bond. He's actually the oldest out of 7 siblings. He has two best friends and their names are Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

Next up, we have Niall James Horan. He is currently 16 years old and his birthday is in September on the 13th. He's currently in uni and he's majoring in communication and journalism. He chose these majors because he really wants to work with the news. He wants to be a news anchor and he's been behind the scene with his dad to learn what it takes to become one. To help him financially with school, Niall works at two places; Nandos and Styles Sweets. You'll hear about that second company in a small bit.

His height is 5ft and 5in. He's openly bi-sexual and he's currently taken! His boyfriend's name is Shawn Mendes and the two have been together for about two years. His parents are Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher. His parents are divorced and they got divorced when Niall was only 5 years old. It was more of an amicable split since the two just fell out of love with each other. Niall is still close with both parents, but he does stay with his dad whenever he has a break or it's the weekend. He's hoping to be moving out when he graduates uni though. He has an older brother whose name is Greg Horan. He has two best friends and their names are Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.

Then we have Liam James Payne. He is currently 17 years old and his birthday is in August on the 29th. He's currently in the Police Academy, but he's also attending uni and he's currently majoring in the law degree. Yes, he wants to be an officer and he's been looking into that since he was 13, watching crime documentaries on YouTube. He wanted to be the one to be putting those people behind bars, so he hopes to get that opportunity. He works at a gym called Global Fitness and he gets an allowance by helping his dad at his office job in Styles Real Estate. Again, you'll hear that second company in a little bit.

Now his height is 5ft and 10in. He's openly gay and he's also taken! His boyfriends name is Zayn Javadd Malik and the two have been together for only a year, but it's already so strong! His parents are Karen Payne and Geoff Payne. He has two older sisters, Nicola and Ruth Payne. He has two best friends and their names are Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson.

Next up we have Zayn Javadd Malik. He is currently 22 years old and his birthday is in January on the 12th. He's a graduate and with his degrees in business and management as well as entrepreneurship, he's the CEO of 4 companies in total! He is the CEO of MP Management, ARNETTE, Malik Records, and Javadd Arts. He loves music, so he always knew that he was going to run a couple of music companies of his own. He loves fashion and art too, so doing something that also deals with art or fashion wasn't a bad thing for him.

His height is 5ft and 9in. He's openly gay and he's currently taken. His boyfriend's name is Liam Payne and the two have been together for only a year. His parents are Yaser Malik and Trisha Malik. He has one older sister, Doniya Malik, and two younger sisters, Waliyha and Safaa Malik. He has three friends and their names are Harry, Edward, and Marcel Styles. His true best friend is Harry Styles.

And finally we have the Styles Triplets! We'll start off with the oldest and that is Edward Noel Styles. He is currently 24 years old and his birthday is in February on the 1st. His time was 3:43 p.m. He's a graduate and he majored in entrepreneurship as well as business and management. He used these degrees to his utmost advantage and as a result, he is a proud owner of 8 companies! Here's the company's that he owns; Styles Real Estate, United Talent Agency, Robin's Diner, Gem's Jewels, Edward's Cinema, Dior, Styles Suites, and he shares a company with his second triplet (Harry) that is called Sweet Style.

Busy lad, am I right?! He's not the only one who has a lot on his plate though. His two other triplets own 7 companies as well. They are known for being rather big business men, so this is no surprise.

Now his height is 6ft. He is gay, but him and his brother's aren't really the type to show their love life to the world. Now if they were asked about it, then they'll say that they're homosexual. Now when it comes to his relationship status...he's taken and he's actually dating his brothers Harry and Marcel Styles. Crazy, I know. The world knows about their relationship too, but they don't care about it too much. The three have been together for 3 years. His parents are Anne Twist and Desmond Styles. They have an older sister, Gemma Styles. Their parents are divorced since the triplets have been through many types of abuse from their dad. Physical, Mental, and emotional. It all started when Desmond found out about the triplets liking to each other at only 13 years.

Their mom divorced him when Desmond put Harry in the hospital. The beating just got so bad that Anne was terrified that Harry wasn't going to wake up again. She couldn't keep her mouth shut anymore and their dad was actually arrested due to his actions. It caused a lot of PTSD for the triplets and they still go through it to this day. Their mom did remarry to a man that the three consider as their dad. His name is Robin Twist and the three men have grown really tight with him. Which is basically why he has a business dedicated to him.

Edward is the more strict one out of the three. Sure, Harry and Marcel can be strict, but they do show a bit of sympathy. Not Edward though. He's more strict and blunt. The top three words to describe him are: dominate, stubborn, and blunt. He has a friend and his name is Zayn Malik. His best friend's name is Nick Grinshaw.

The next triplets name is Harry Edward Styles. He's currently 24 years old and his birthday is in February on the 1st. His time was 3:45 p.m. He's a graduate and he majored in entrepreneurship as well as business and management. He also used these degrees to his utmost advantage and as a result, he is a proud owner of 8 companies! Here's the company's that he owns; Gucci, Sweet Robin's (ice cream parlor), Anne's Coffee, Styles Sweets, Elite Model Management, Sony Music Entertainment, H&E Entertainment (family-friendly business for fun and games), and he shares a company with his eldest triplet (Edward) called Sweet Style.

Now his height is 6ft. He is gay, but again him and his brother's aren't really the type to show their love life to the world. He's taken and he's actually dating his brothers Edward and Marcel Styles. The three have been together for 3 years. His parents are Anne Twist and Desmond Styles. They have an older sister, Gemma Styles. Their parents are divorced since the triplets have been through many types of abuse from their dad. Unfortunately, this brought major trauma to him and his brothers and they each suffer from PTSD.

Their mom did remarry to a man that the three consider as their dad. His name is Robin Twist and the three men have grown really tight with him. Which is basically why he has a business dedicated to him.

Harry is the more caring one out of the three. Marcel does have a good heart, but Harry is more known to have a heart out of the three of them. He's just the caring and thoughtful type of guy. The top three words to describe him are: Caring, friendly, and open-minded. His best friend's name is Zayn Malik, and he has a friend named Melissa Viviane Jefferson (Lizzo).

Last, but not least we have Marcel Henry Styles. He's currently 24 years old and his birthday is in February on the 1st. His time was 3:47 p.m. He's a graduate and he majored in entrepreneurship as well as business and management. He also used these degrees to his utmost advantage and as a result, he is a proud owner of 7 companies! Here's the company's that he owns; Creative Artists Agency, Prada, Marcel's Mall, Twisted Nails, Sweet Sip (Bar), Columbia Records, and Pleasing. He's in the works of joining his brothers in their company 'Sweet Style', so technically he owns 8 companies.

Now his height is 6ft. He is gay, but again him and his brother's aren't really the type to show their love life to the world. He's taken and he's actually dating his brothers Edward and Harry Styles. The three have been together for 3 years. His parents are Anne Twist and Desmond Styles. They have an older sister, Gemma Styles. Their parents are divorced since the triplets have been through many types of abuse from their dad. Unfortunately, this brought major trauma to him and his brothers and they each suffer from PTSD.

Their mom did remarry to a man that the three consider as their dad. His name is Robin Twist and the three men have grown really tight with him.

Marcel is the more shyer one out of the three. His brothers do tend to protect him when it comes to confrontation and it's hard for people to know how he feels because he hides so well. The top three words to describe him are: Shy, affectionate, and narcissistic. His best friend's name is Demetria Devonne Lovato (Demi Lovato), and he has a friend named Zayn Malik.

Now that you got the chance to get to know everyone, let's go ahead and get to it!

Here is Our Assistant!
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 7.5K 91
Unlike his two best friends, Zayn and Niall, Harry has always had stage fright. However, he is definitely not camera shy. What happens when Harry's n...
30K 939 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
26.2K 610 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
388 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...