PRINCESS EVA

Door greatzi

After losing her mother at birth, labelled as a curse by her father and also losing him on the same day, Eval... Meer

Chapter Two✨✨
Chapter Three ✨✨
Chapter Four✨✨
Chapter Five ✨✨
Chapter Six ✨✨
Chapter Seven ✨✨
Chapter Eight ✨✨
Chapter Nine✨✨
Chapter Ten ✨✨
Chapter Eleven ✨✨
Chapter Twelve ✨✨
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen ✨✨
Chapter Fourteen✨✨
Chapter Fifteen ✨✨
Chapter Sixteen ✨✨
Chapter Seventeen ✨✨
Chapter Eighteen { Fill in chapter}
Chapter Nineteen ✨✨
Chapter Twenty ✨✨✨

Chapter One ✨✨

48 5 0
Door greatzi

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 1 ✨✨

  It was in the late hours of the night when the queen went into labor and the naturally placid atmosphere of the palace immediately grew turbulent. At first she felt the pain very mildly and had thought it unnecessary to trouble her personal attendant, but then, the pain had persisted, crescendoing as it did, and finally, when she had thought she could bear it no more, a loud yelp escaped from her mouth, waking up her attendant who was sleeping on a makeshift bed adjacent her.

" My lady what's wrong? " she asked as she hurriedly went to stand beside the queen. She watched in panic as the queen kept on taking in huge amount of breaths.

" I think the baby is coming."

SOMEWHERE IN THE PALACE.

" Didn't you hear? "

" You mean about the queen? "

" Yes, she's about to give birth and there are rumors going about that she's not strong enough to survive the pain "

" I knew it, that child is a curse!! " The other person exclaimed " and the fact that the queen carried it for sixteen months is enough proof "

" Keep quiet will you, someone might hear you.. I'm leaving, my presence is needed in the delivery room "

" That child is a burden " the other woman said and scurried away into the darkness

~~

" Your highness you have to push "

" I can't, the pain... The pain is more than I can bare " the queen said in between breaths.

" Honey you have to try... For your sake and our baby's sake please " the king said urged his wife as he noticed that she was spacing out.

" I can't Roland, I can't. " the queen cried out as she desperately held her husband's hands.

" Your highness.. just a little bit more..for the last time push! " The mid wife told the queen as she readied herself to get the baby out.

The queen pushed with all her might and the baby tore through her vagina. With tears running down her cheeks, she breathe her last breath.

" Your highness... Your highness! " the mid wife shouted as she watched the queen go limp.

" Sarah... Sarah.. no, no, no, no, this can't be happening... Sarah open your eyes please " the king shouted as he shook his wife.

" We are sorry your highness,she wasn't able to make it "

" No!! " The king exclaimed and fell on his knees. His eyes turned red and unshed tears gathered around it, threatening to fall

" Your highness,here's your child " she stretched her hands forward and said " it's a baby girl "

In a blink of an eye, the king's expression changed and he shouted in rage.

" A baby what?!! "

" A baby girl " the mid wife replied in a whisper, clearly shaken by the king's sudden outburst.

" This child is a curse, no wonder my wife died. This is the first time in the history of Tharanda a royal has given birth to a female heir. She's a curse get her away from me, she'll bring misfortune upon the land, didn't you hear me?, TAKE HER AWAY !! " He shouted as he carelessly threw the baby back to the mid wife and stormed out of the room.

~~

  In a certain region in Tharanda, thick smokes from fire kept ascending into the sky without any signs of stopping.

" Help!, My daughter and husband are trapped inside " A woman cried as she watched her home burnt down together with the ones surrounding it.

Several men where trying put out the fire with buckets filled to the brim with water, but their efforts were put to waste because the fire kept swallowing everything within it's sight.

~~

IN THE PALACE.

The king's face, which already, had been darkened by the news of the queen birthing a female child creased into an even deeper frown as he listened to the report brought to him by his second in command of the army, Fredark.

"Those barbarians. They never learn!" He spatted.

"We are awaiting your command, my Lord," Fredark said, keeping his head bowed.

"I'll teach them a lesson. Have most of our warriors guard the main entrance to the kingdom. The ones stationed at the borders should also remain alert and ready for war. I'm confident that they don't have the might to get past our men, but still, have a handful of soldiers manning the boulevards and leading the the women and children to the safe room"

"My Lord," Fredark called, his voice carrying an intonation that implied alarm.

"What is it, Fredark?" The king asked.

"I, uh…we cannot have most of our warriors guarding the main entrance. Those people can be very cunning. This might all be a means of diversion, my Lord,"

The king's face clouded over with anger. "Fredark, are you questioning the wisdom of your king?!"

"No! No! No! My Lord, I dare not!" Fredark quickly said, bowing very low.

"Then you shall do what I say, and with no questions!" The King thundered.

"Apologies, my Lord! I shall go over now, and do as you've commanded," Fredark said, and with the agility of a skilled warrior that he was, took several steps back with his head still bowed before turning and then, leaving.

" Send quarter of our best warriors to guard the entrance of our village, half should spread out across the various exits and the remaining quarter should lead the women and young children safely to the underground safe room and ensure that all males from the age of 18 and above help in this fight " the king ordered as he hurriedly went to the weapon chamber with three of his most trusted guards.

" Yes sire" they said in unison and left to perform the king's order.

              ••

" Now the diversion is set, we must make sure to take advantage of the situation. Since the men at the borders are a handful, we'll attack from there." A man with a skeleton eye patch on his eye commanded, and the men in masks scattered around him nodded in acknowledgement.

He pointed to a group of three and ordered, "make sure you bring the new born alive."

" Yes sir " they said and blended into the night. The remaining masked men divided themselves into groups to carry out their various missions.

" Before dawn, I'd make sure this land becomes a shadow of it's self. They won't know what hit them " the leader said as an evil grin spread across his lips.

~~

  In the palace, the guards were hurriedly trying to help the midwives and maids escape to the safe room.

" Hurry, hurry!, move your legs faster. "

One of the mid wives picked the baby up but the guard roughly pulled her by the arm.

" You're coming with me but the baby stays " he said in a voice that left no room for questions.

" But.. buh she's royalty "

" This is an instruction given by the king himself. The baby stay so gather your stuffs and get going " he said and dragged her.

" Let me go.. we need to save her too " the mid wife cried as they dragged her away.

~~

On arriving to the main entrance, the king found it to be unnaturally peaceful with no signs of war coming. He let out a breathe in relief, laughed and thought within himself; "those cowards I know they don't have the guts to attack. Thinking they can scare me by setting some regions of my kingdom of fire, idi...". His line of thoughts where interrupted when some of his men screamed due to the arrows plunged deep in their chests.

In rage, he shouted and gave signals to the archers on the city walls and the rained arrows on the attackers. The arrows killed a handful of the masked men but it didn't stop them from achieving their objective, instead, they upped their game.

" Fire!! " The leader of the masked men shouted and they fired blazing arrows at the warriors, setting many of the warriors ablaze

Slowly the feeling of defeat crawled into Roland's heart as he watched half of his men burn to death and he shouted in fear " Retreat!! I said retreat ! " Unfortunately, his  men weren't fast enough. The masked men ran into their mist and soon enough, most of the warriors died by their swords. Seeing that they were greatly out numbered, the king ran away in fear but was stopped mid-way by the leader of the masked men.

He circled around Roland and smirked" After planning and dreaming about you dieing by my sword for so long, my dream is finally coming to pass. It's been nice chatting with you my king " he said. He stabbed the king in the chest and laughed maniacally. He pulled the sword out of his chest, used his thumb to swipe blood of
the sword and then he sucked his thumb clean. " Delicious"

" Boss.. we have the baby "

" Good "

~~

Fifteen years later ✨✨

A fifteen year old girl is seen running along the halls of an underground institution. She continued running until a loud voice sounded in the hallway forcing her and the people who were working to stop.

" EVALINA!! " A woman with long silver hair dressed in all black emerged from the shadows " what did I tell you about running along the halls?. " She asked sternly

" I'm sorry... I... I... I didn't mean to... Please don't punish me, I promise it won't happen again " Evalina cried out in hopes of avoiding punishment. No one who would blame her because the woman standing opposite her is much more evil than the devil himself.

" Rules are rules Evalina, you have to learn to abide by them. Lastly, wipe away those silly tears from your eyes, they repulse me " she said and then turned to face the workers staring and shouted " what are you all looking at?, get back to work before I make you hate your existence "

" Please, I promise it won't happen again. It won't... " She was cut short as her cheek was met with a heavy slap that made her mouth bleed.

" You had better start walking before I whip you" the woman said. Everyone knew she was serious because if there was one thing this woman was good at, it was designing people's backs with whips and that alone made evalina keep shut and accept her fate by begrudgingly walking to the torture room.

¶¶¶

Kindly show your support by voting and commenting. Thank you ✨✨

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

93 0 65
A story of what occurs after the ending. A planet, nearly stripped of life, left to fester, or prosper, equally. A child, thrown out at 16, whisked a...
189K 5.6K 59
Jessica hates her life.... Her Father died when she was 2, Her.mother comes home drunk and beats her no one likes her at.school and on top of it she'...
145 8 7
The Atlas clans were gathered to celebrate their leader's son's wedding, at the end of the ceremony the groom collapses, and the curse of the great w...
3.2K 200 50
The whole world was normal for Sofia, or at least she thought it was. But then her dad has to be a demon, her bestfriends and her mom angels, and her...