The Sister of Ayanokouji Kiyo...

By KiyoPon_AK

This story is based on a story made by me, making some corrections to create something new. (You are free to... More

Monologue: Ayanokouji Kaede
Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 1)
Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 2)
New things to tell
Chapter 2: The Trouble Began
Chapter 3: Coincidences Can Be Strange
Chapter 4: Double-Sides
Chapter 5: I want to see Horikita's Future
Chapter 6: Before the Exam
Chapter 7: Sudou's Problem Begins
Chapter 8: Sakura Airi
A Random Scenario (1): Ichinose wants to know how to turn downโค
Chapter 9: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 9.5: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 10: Uninhabited Island
Chapter 11: The Test on the Uninhabited Island
Chapter 13: The End of the Special Examination (Season One Finale)
Chapter 14: The Beginning of a New Special Examination
V8 Y 2
Breaking News

Chapter 12: The First Days on the Uninhabited Island

650 35 5
By KiyoPon_AK

(I made this chapter too fast, so if you see a spelling mistake, please let me know).

(Author's note: As of now, Ryuuen's class is D-Class. However, I would like to point out that in the month when the uninhabited island test starts, Ryuuen's class is still Class C. The reason for this is that class changes are made on the first day of a month, and the month in which Ryuuen's class was stripped of 300 points was in the same month in which the uninhabited island survival test begins. I say this in advance, in case there was any doubt about this change).

...

...

...

Well, tomorrow I'll start my college classes, which means I'll stop uploading weekly chapters since college will take away the time I had to write. At least, that's the forecast I have, as I have yet to see what my schedule will be like. Depending on that said schedule I will know if I will be able to continue doing weekly chapters normally. I can only hope that college doesn't take away the time I had to write.

And well, before I move on with today's chapter, I want to ask you two questions that are very important:

Who likes thighs?

Am I the only one with this strange fetish?

As I said, these are important questions, so answer them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(0)

After Koenji's sudden departure, now the class was making a new plan to spend the points we had. After all, the previous plan was ruined because of that existence that claimed to be perfect.

The vast majority of us were angry with Koenji, as no one believed the story that Koenji was sick.

The next day, I woke up early in the morning to wash my face. I was quite sleepy, as the camping tent was not that comfortable. Plus in the evening I got up to see something, and trying to sleep again was difficult. I was lucky enough to be one of the girls who would be staying in one of the camping tents on the first night, so that helped a bit in getting me to sleep again.

Along the way, I ran into my brother and Hirata, the latter of whom told us about the new plan for our class. We also ran into Kanzaki, who came to see the situation we were in. There was a visit from two Class-D students, Komiya and Kondou, who only came to give a message from Ryuuen, who wanted to see one of us at the beach, according to fully enjoy the summer vacation. Obviously, the two boys also came to bother us.

To gather information, my brother, Horikita, and I went to see how the D-Class was doing.

When we arrived at the place, it was evident to see how the D-Class was having a wonderful time, with all the luxuries that the 300 points could provide.

It was evident that Ryuuen was up to something behind the scenes.

When we arrived at the D-Class camp, one of the D-Class students told us that Ryuuen wanted to see us. After thinking about it, we went to the aforementioned.

"Hey. Were you the ones secretly snooping around? What do you want from me?"

"You're doing great. This really looks like an extravagant spree."

Ryuuen, who was tanning on the chair in a swimsuit, showed his white teeth.

"As you can see. We are enjoying the summer vacation."

He said this spreading his hands, showing the fun unfolding on the beach.

"This is a test. do you understand what that means? Although I'm surprised you don't understand the rules themselves...".

He was more disappointed than amazed, being alerted to her incompetence.

"Oh? I'm impressed, does that mean you're showing humanity even to an enemy like me?"

"If those at the top are incompetent, then those at the bottom will deal with the difficulties. That's pitiful."

Ryuuen just laughed, taking a plastic bottle that was beside the radio.

"How much did you use to enjoy so much pleasure?"

"Hah. I wonder about that. I didn't calculate it right." - Unamused, Ryuuen replied. - "Good grief. It's getting warmer. Hey, Ishizaki. Bring some ice water."

He said, tossing half of the remaining water into the sand provocatively.

Ishizaki, who was playing volleyball nearby, hurriedly fetched water from the tent. A large number of what appeared to be cardboard boxes with food and water were carelessly piled up in the tent.

"As you can see, we're just enjoying the summer vacation. Basically, it's impossible for us to become your enemies during the test. Do you understand?"

As if she had a headache, Horikita pressed her forehead uncomprehendingly, creating wrinkles between her eyebrows.

"As if she had a headache, Horikita pressed her forehead uncomprehendingly, creating wrinkles between her eyebrows."

"Who's the fool, me or you?"- Far from accepting his insults, Ryuuen responded to Horikita in kind. - "Surviving on this hot desert island, isn't that a joke? To get a measly 100 or 200 class points. Now you guys have to endure hunger, heat and emptiness. You make me laugh just imagining it."

Running on the sand of the beach, Ishizaki returned drenched in sweat with cool water, handing Ryuuen what looked like a cold plastic bottle. However, the moment Ryuuen took the bottle, he threw it at Ishizaki's body.

"I said to bring ice water. This one is still warm."

"B-But."

"Huh?"

Ryuuen's sharp pupils resembled those of a snake. Making his body stiffen, Ishizaki picked up the bottle and ran into the tent again.

"This test is about endurance, calculation, and cooperation. That seems impossible for you. You can't even set up a proper plan."

You couldn't even last a week using dots so casually. The living hell would come soon enough. And at that point, things like umbrellas and chairs would just become obstacles.

"Cooperation? Don't make me laugh People betray easily. Bullshit. Relationships that involve trust are not practical. You can only trust yourself. If your exploration is over, leave. Well, if you really want to, you're welcome. You can have as much fun as you want, whether it's eating meat or having fun on the jet ski. Or would you like a different kind of entertainment with me? I'll set up a tent for personal use."

"Not the answer I would expect from someone who has declared war before."

"I hate hard work. Patience? Savings? You must be joking."

Ishizaki returned and gave him the water. After receiving the water, Ryuuen opened the lid and drank.

"This is my way of doing things. No more, no less."

"Good. Well, do what you want. It works well for us."

Horikita surely had the same thought in her head. The fact that now, the D-Class was no longer a problem, they were already out of the competition.

"In order to find out the situation of the other classes, we shed sweat mobilizing ourselves, so your efforts are really appreciated."

Horikita turned to leave, but when she took a step to move, she hesitated and stopped.

"There's just one more question. You know Ibuki, don't you?"

"Ah, yes! She's a member of our class. What about her?"

"Her face is swollen. What's the meaning of that, who did that to her?

Almost as if she had decided who the culprit was, Horikita gave her a hint

"I thought she ran away. After all, she asked for help from members of another class instead of her own, didn't she? What a pitiful woman!". - Ryuuen laughed with contempt and once again leaned back. - "Within this world, there are a lot of hopeless idiots, a ruler doesn't need subordinates who go against his will. It was decided that I could use my class points as I wish. That is a matter of decision. Besides, it wouldn't make sense if someone was about to rebel.

"In other words, the way Ibuki ended up finding us is related to the way you used the points."

"Well, if you want to think about it in a simple way, I think so. That's why we gave her a light punishment."

Saying that he made a motion like punching an invisible cheek.

"There was another guy who challenged me. Of course, I kicked him out too. I learned from some information that he is not dead, but lives somewhere lying in the grass trying to catch bugs to eat."

As far as I could see, Class-D had spent the vast majority of its points. Possibly they were all spent. With that in mind, there was no need to take Ibuki to her class for roll call, since Class D no longer had many points to lose.

"So that's how it is. I'm the one who used up all our points. Ibuki is not the kind of person who would be charmed by points. So, don't worry about her. Besides, that's what we call freedom, right?"

"Well... It's definitely an unexpected turn of events to be with 0 points."

That's exactly what is a negative factor. They're going to negate this with their 0-point strategy. It's an unexpected way to fight, but even though it won't help them reach the higher ranks, it definitely won't allow the C class to finish at the bottom. Even if the leaders of all classes are proven to be the right choices, they can't expand their points beyond 150.

"If Ibuki is really in your camp, it would be better if you had already expelled her. Your clumsy sympathy won't help her. Besides, it will save you the supplies you waste for an extra member, water, food, bed, and other arrangements. Anyway, you don't have to put up with this anymore, she can come back now. If she kneels down and asks for forgiveness, I will allow her to come back, with a generous heart."

He seems to have the conviction that even if they defy him and run away, in the end, they will come back to him. In reality, he knows it would be difficult for Ibuki to live alone for a week on a deserted island.

"That's a very simplistic way of thinking, isn't it? You may think I'm doing this for the sake of points. But even if there's something else hidden, what do you plan to do? After all, even the simple task of finding food here is a hardship."

"Hehehe, what should I do? After all, ordinary people have to express their ideas without hassle. You have become desperate to protect the points given to us, who to choose for leader, to find and protect a place for the team, searching the forest for provisions drenched in sweat, complete nonsense."

Even if we want to see the truth, it is unattainable. His way of doing things is not only confusing, but Ryuuen's way of thinking is simply laughable.

"We'd better go. If I stay here any longer, I'm going to get sick."

"We'll talk again."

And without paying attention to Ryuuen, we left the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)

Now our new destination was Class-B.

When we arrived at the Class-B camp, it was completely different from our class. It was quiet, having everything they needed to be able to live during these days. Even with what little they had, they used their wisdom to get by, so they could live as comfortably as possible.

"Huh? Kaede-san? Ayanokouji-kun? And Horikita-san?"

As if sensing the presence of sudden visitors, a girl who was tying a rope to hold a hammock to a tree turned her head towards us and shouted. That was Ichinose. A little farther away was Kanzaki.

"I must admit they are doing very well, Ichinose."

This time I decided to talk to the leader of this class.

"It was difficult at first. But I tried to figure out various ways and made it work. There's still a lot of work to do, though." - Ichinose said smiling as he finished tying the rope tightly. - "I wonder if they came to visit to ask me something."

Without scorning us, Ichinose encouraged us to lie down in a hammock, though we declined his invitation.

"Just a few small questions if you don't mind. Of course, I'll return the favor."

That said, I began a brief series of questions. That small talk boiled down to us confirming the small alliance our classes had, and about how Ichinose's class was organized to be on the island.

"Yes, they did organize well. It's hard for someone to retreat being in this condition."

I admitted.

"Yes. But there are still a lot of awkward things that need to be corrected in our class, so I'll try to fix them somehow."

"I see..." - I looked around the place a bit. The students were doing their homework neatly. However, I noticed something particular among these students. There was a guest in Class-B. - "Before we go, I wanted to know if you...".

"Sorry, to interrupt you." - That guest came to where we were and looked at Ichinose. - "Ichinbose, do you know where Nakanishi is?"

"Could Nakanishi have gone to the beach by now, what for?"

"He went there to offer help. Shouldn't he? Was it unnecessary?"

"No, it's not that. Kaneda is really kind and always helpful. Well, can you go with Chihiro and bring them back? It'll be fine as long as you tell them I said that."

"Understood. Thank you very much."

After saying that, the boy left.

"Looks like you have a guest from another class, huh?"

"Did you notice? He seems to be loyal to class C. I was saying that we'd better leave him alone, but I didn't want to leave him. I haven't heard what caused his situation because I don't want to talk about it."

...

...

...

So that's the way it is, huh? I guess it's time to investigate.

"I guess it's time to go. But, before we go, Ichinose, do you know where the Class-A camp is?"

"Yes. As you leave this place, there is an opening. Turn right from there and then straight ahead, where you'll find a cave."

"Okay. Thanks for that. Well, since we're in an alliance, I want to talk about something with you. Can we meet at the island at 6 p.m.? I'll come here to talk."

"Ah... Sure, no problem."

"Okay. Then, I'll see you later, Ichinose."

"Bye."

Ichinose waved goodbye as we left the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2)

A little way through the forest, we came to a cave, the base of the A-Class.

However, the visit was of no use, as we were not there for long. We had been run out of the place.

What a pity...

...

...

...

"So, Kaede-san, what did you want to talk for?"

Moving a little away from the B-Class camp, Kaede took Ichinose to a private place to talk.

"It's about Ryuuen."

"About Ryuuen-kun?"

"To be honest with you, I never believed the story that he would withdraw from this test. I want you to do something for me, Ichinose. You can ask Kanzaki for help, but only from him, okay?" - Ichinose nodded, and Kaede continued. - "Just like you, we also have a student from Ryuuen's class. Her name is Ibuki. After we took her to our camp, I went to the place where we found Ibuki, and found a radio. When we went to the D-Class camp today, I saw that Ryuuen had a radio with him, so I assumed that he and Ibuki were communicating to carry out their plan. Out of curiosity, I went through Ibuki's things and found a digital camera. Probably to take a picture of our leader's card to show Ryuuen. So I want you to find out if Kaneda also has a radio or a camera. As I told you, you can tell Kanzaki that I helped you with that job, but only him. I trust he will do a good job."

Kaede finished what she wanted to tell Ichinose.

"I see. Yes, I'll talk to Kanzaki-kun to help me with that. Thank you for your help."

Ichinose smiled kindly.

"Oh... I also want to tell you something that might help you." - Ichinose turned her full attention to Kaede. - "If you have a feeling that Kaneda already managed to discover their leader, there is a way you can solve that problem. In the rules of this test, there is the answer. If you tell me tomorrow night what that solution is, I will tell you the leader of one of the classes. I will see you on the west side of the island that day."

...

...

...

On the third day, after collecting corn they had found in a part of the island where the moon had peeked through the trees, Kaede together with Kiyotaka went to Class-B with the intention that Kaede would talk to Ichinose.

Arriving at the beach, the siblings found Ichinose together with Kanzaki sitting on the sand, waiting for the siblings to arrive.

Kanzaki noticed the presence of both siblings and told Ichinose. Seeing them, Ichinose together with Kanzaki went to greet the siblings.

"So, Ichinose. did Kaneda have a camera or a radio?"

Kaede asked.

"Yes. Kanzaki-kun found out that he had a camera with him."

Ichinose replied.

"So it's safe to say that Ryuuen doesn't come out of the game, huh?"

Kaede said-.

"Still, it seems excessive to me that he beat up his partner just to send them out as spies."

"I guess that's Ryuuen's way of doing things, so nothing can be done. He rules his class with violence, so the only ones who can do anything are his own classmates."

Kaede commented.

"So, what will they do about Kaneda?"

Out of curiosity, Kiyotaka asked.

"For the time being nothing. We'll keep an eye on him until the exam is over. I broke down with his camera with water, so, without his camera, he can't do much. All that's left is to steal our leader's card."

Kanzaki said.

"By the way, Ichinose, did you manage to find the solution?"

Kanzaki looked confused by what was said. He kept his head down, waiting for Ichinose to speak.

"I think so. It says in the rules that you can't change leaders unless there's a reason to justify that change. So, I guess the only way to prevent Ryuuen from not getting our leader's name right, is to change our leader without him noticing, using the rule of being able to change our leader."

"That's a correct answer!" - Kaede shouted. - "Now... Tell me what would be a justified reason."

"For an injury suffered by our leader?"

"Correct. Although to keep things simple, you can lie to the school that your leader is injured, and can't continue. Or, that your leader is sick." - Kaede added. - "Since you answered my questions correctly, then, I will tell you the name of the A-Class leader."

"Before that. can I ask you something?" - Kanzaki called out to Kaede, who agreed. - "Why are you helping us? While our classes have an alliance, they don't really have to do this."

Kanzaki asked. Her tone was that of someone serious.

"To be honest with you two, I want us to face each other in the end. Just us, with no one of any other kind intervening. Are you satisfied with my answer, Kanzaki?"

Kaede smiled, looking at Kanzaki with that smile.

Kanzaki simply kept silent for a moment before nodding.

"Yes. I'm satisfied with that answer."

Ichinose smiled.

"Good, then we should go...".

Ichinose was cut off abruptly.

"Before that, I still haven't given you the name of the Class A leader."

"The name of the Class-A leader?"

Kanzaki repeated.

"It's a deal I made with Ichinose." - Kaede commented. - "Anyway. The Class-A leader is Yahiko Totsuka. That's all."

Ichinose showed surprise but smiled.

"I hope you're not lying to us, Kaede-san."

"Don't worry. I have no reason to turn my back on our allies."

Kaede smiled as well.

Just like that, after that talk, they all went back to their classes.

"Are you sure about what you're doing, Kaede?"

Kiyotaka asked.

"More than sure. It won't hurt to help Class-B a little. I'll let Class-B take care of Class-A with a little help from us, and we'll take care of Class-D. At least, that's what I'll do until I find out if Chabashira-sensei really talked to that man."

To be continued...

...

...

...

23/09/2022

I know, I uploaded this chapter late, but I had to deliver and take care of some university stuff.

I'll try my best to keep doing chapters every week, and who knows, also bring once and for all the new story I'm preparing with my best effort. For the moment, I show you the cover of the new story I want to upload to this Wattpad account.

(I don't really like those little dots on Sung's image, but when it's uploaded as a cover, the quality of the image is lost and you don't see those annoying dots anymore).

Anyway, with nothing more to say, I'll say goodbye. Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
96.7K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...