KONOHA GENINS FUTURE

Por KaushikRaj88150

Not a typical future fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. Toads came from Mount Myoboku... Más

Arrival
NARUTO PART - 1
NARUTO PART - 2
NARUTO PART - 3
NARUTO PART - 4
NARUTO PART - 5
NARUTO LAST PART
NEJI
INO
KIBA (Naruto's Death)
SASUKE
SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)
AUTHORS NOTE
SHIKAMARU
HINATA PART- 1
HINATA PART - 2
HINATA PART - 3
HINATA PART - 4
HINATA PART - 5
HINATA LAST PART.
SAKURA PART - 1
SAKURA PART - 2
SAKURA PART - 3
AUTHORS NOTE.
SAKURA PART - 4
BREAK FOR A WEEK
TENTEN
GAARA PART - 1
Upcoming Naruhina Stories by Me.
GAARA PART - 2
SHINO
CHOJI
I messed up.
ROCK LEE
KONOHAMARU PART - 1
KONOHAMARU PART - 3
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 1
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 2
Happy Birthday Legend.
AMBUSH
AMBUSHED
BACKFIRE
TRUTH
JOY AND FEAR
FALLBACK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
THE TALE OF THE SANIN
REUNION
PLANNING.
Author's Sorry.
ALMOST A CENTURY AGO
FINAL PLAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2
LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

KONOHAMARU PART - 2

1.4K 30 8
Por KaushikRaj88150

After bidding good bye to Hinata scene ended.

"Did you married her in future ni-chan" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto blushed and nodded.

"Wow, who did I married to" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto was about to say something when kurenai said.

"It'll be good if you watch it with your own eyes. You know surprise" said Kurenai.

"Atleast give me a hint. Just tell me I was happy or not. If I was happy that means I married someone I wanted to" asked Konohamaru.

"No one can be happy after getting married Kid" said Shikaku.

"You're right dad" said Shikamaru.

Just then Yoshino bonked Shikaku in the head.

Shikamaru was about to say something when he felt someone's killing intent directed towards him.

He looked at his side and found Temari glaring at him.

"We should countinue" said Hiruzen.

Orb started glowing again.

Konohamaru was at gate with his friends. According to the news, Tsunade agreed to become Fifth Hokage. That means Naruto will be back in the village.

He was waiting on gate when they saw 4 figures walking towards the gate, there was 5th figure too, a pig.

"Who's that" asked Jiraiya.

"She's Shizune. She's my apprentice. Right now she's in Takigakure, and that's her pet 'ton-ton' " Said Tsunade and everyone nodded.

Everyone in the village welcomed Tsunade. She was hailed as princess of Konoha because she was Grand-daughter of First Hokage.

Later that evening, whole village was attending inauguration of Tsunade as Fifth Hokage.

"People of Konoha, thank you for choosing me and trusting me with this opportunity. I'll protect konoha with my life. Just like my grandfather did."

Everyone started Clapping and cheering.

"Also I would like to make some announcements what I think is necessary, about the recent Invasion.

Everyone in the crowd started listening carefully.

"I would like to tell you, that sand village was responsible for that. Orochimaru the rogue nin of Konoha killed 4th Kazekage and took his place with help of his body transform technique. Sand village was just following the order of their kage, who in reality was orochimaru." Said Tsunade.

Everyone started murmuring and eventually nodded. Everyone was blaming sand village for the attack.

"I would like to tell you one more thing. Our village was at great risk that day because one of sand's shinobi had 1 tailed beast inside him. They were planning to destroy our village with his help" said Tsunade.

Everyone's eyes widened. Because of nine tails attack years ago everyone still fears beasts.

"But, one shinobi of our village stopped him. Sand shinobi did unleashed the one tailed beast in outer path of Konoha but our one Shinobi managed to stop him. He managed to subdue the tailed beast and eventually defeated that Sand Ninja." Said Tsunade.

Everyone started clapping.

"That Shinobi is 'Naruto Uzumaki' " said Tsunade.

Just then everyone stopped clapping.

Tsunade flinched at this. She knew how villagers treated Naruto that's why she wanted to tell everyone that he saved them today.

Konohamaru was in the crowd watching the announcement.

He decided to search for Naruto.

"I can't believe he stayed Sane after so much" said Kazekage.

Hiruzen nodded.

"Did you ever thought about revenge" asked Kankuro to Naruto.

Naruto sighed and nodded.

Everyone tensed after hearing this.

"I used to think about showing them my worth by any means. Sometimes I thought about beating them. Sometimes even about leaving the village. But when I met kurama and my dad in my mindscape, my whole perspective changed. He told me that it was his job as Kage to protect the village at any cost.
Then I thought as a son of Kage it's my job too to protect something which was soo dear to my father" said Naruto.

Everyone nodded.

"Ano, Kage's son" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"Don't tell me....." Said Konohamaru.

"Yeah" said Naruto.

"You're Fourth Hokage's son" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"That's soo cool. I'm grandson of Hokage, you're son of Hokage" said Konohamaru.

"We should continue" said Asuma.

Screen started glowing again.

Naruto Konohamaru and Shikamaru was in Hokage office. Kakashi was sitting on his desk.

"Woah, you're Hokage too" said Konohamaru looking towards Kakashi who just eye smiled.

"Is it necessary for me to go" asked Konohamaru.

"Yes it is. You're job is to keep Naruto in check there. Don't let him do anything reckless" said Kakashi.

Naruto wasn't saying anything. He was looking outside from the office.

"Why would he do such thing" asked Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru, just accept it. This kage summit is about something Naruto did in Kumo. Raikage is not happy with it and we think it'll be better if someone will be there to keep Naruto calm" said Shikamaru.

"What did he do" asked Temari.

She looked around and saw everyone was silent until Shikamaru said.

"One of the small village near konoha and kumo border was under control off Rebels. When Konoha sent their tracking team to investigate, they somehow Kidnapped hinata. When Naruto found out about that, he destroyed that village. He killed over 800 Rebels with his bare hands and burned that village down" said Shikamaru.

Kazekage and Temari's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, that's some revenue story" said Kankuro.

"You really did that ni-chan" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"Burning down the whole village. No wonder Raikage is furious." said Kazekage.

Naruto was looking at ground.

"You did nothing wrong ni-chan. It's your job to protect her. And you killed rebels not innocents, right?" Asked Konohamaru.

Naruto smiled a bit and nodded.

Hiruzen smiled too.

Screen started glowing again.

"Raikage really want to blame Naruto-ni-chan for the death of Rebels, really" asked Konohamaru.

"We are going there because we have alliance with them. We are not going to let him punish Naruto" said Kakashi calmly.

Everyone nodded.

After 4 days they were in the Kumo.

In the RAIKAGE'S meeting hall there was everyone.

Tsuchikage Ohnoki with his guards, Raikage A with his guard, Mizukage Mei with his body guard, Kazekage Gaara with his body guard Temari and Kankuro and lastly Kakashi with Shikamaru.

Naruto and Konohamaru was sitting on the far side of the table.

"Why are we here" asked Mizukage.

Kazekage knew about what happened.

"At the border of Konoha and Kumo there's a small village named Otogakure. It was under control of some rebels. We knew they were rebels but they were not doing anything suspicious until then so we couldn't do anything about it."

Konoha sent their tracking team to investigate. Those rebels somehow found out about that and they catched a female member of that team. Other two members didn't found anything suspicious so they went back but at the gates of Konoha they found out that a female member that came back with them was actually a rebel in henge not the real member"

"When Naruto-sama found out about that he killed all the people from that village, Counting upto 850+ and then he burned down the whole village" said Darui.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"What" said Ohnoki.

"It's quite frightening, I guess" said Mizukage.

"Those were rebels. I don't see the point of this meeting" said Gaara.

"Point is that we are at peace and we have alliance. Otogakure is in the middle of both fire and lighting country . He came into my country and burned down one of the hidden village. He broke the law." said Raikage.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I don't mind him killing the rebels, but some of them might have been civilians. Also if he can enter my country and try to destroy it he can do that to anyone. We all know that he's more powerful than any of us" said Raikage.

Everyone nodded again.

"He got a point" said Kazekage.

Jiraiya and Tsunade nodded.

"It'll be a big problem" said Tsume.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

"I'm sure Naruto might have something to defend himself" said Shikaku.

Everyone nodded.

"He's not a fool afterall" said Shikamaru.

"What do you prapose than" asked Gaara.

"I just want him to not enter my country with my permission" said Raikage.

"I think it's fair." said Tsuchikage.

"I agree, but I'm not stopping him from coming in my village" said Mizukage.

"You want to say something" asked Gaara to Naruto.

Naruto just shook his head.

"Who was that girl who got captured" asked Mizukage.

"They won't tell us" said Raikage.

"Why" asked Tsuchikage.

"By keeping it a secret we are respecting her privacy" said Kakashi.

"She might be that girl with pink hair" said Ohnoki.

"I don't think so" said Mizukage eyeing Naruto.

"Then who" asked Raikage.

"Hokage-sama just said that we are respecting her privacy" said Naruto getting annoyed.

"What about mine, you can enter my village whenever you like and do whatever you want, huh." said Raikage.

"I feel the storm coming" said Kiba excitedly.

"I'm excited too" said Ino.

"Raikage is dead" said Sakura and everyone looked at her and she just shrugged.

Naruto gets up from his chair and sits on the table with a little smile.

"You know Raikage-sama, because of this peace and alliance, I tried to forgive your country for many things you did. But today, I think you crossed your lines and by dragging that girl you just picked up a fight with me" said Naruto.

Shikamaru eyed Konohamaru and told him to stop Naruto.

Konohamaru was about to say something when Kakashi raised his hand and stopped Konohamaru.

Naruto countinued.

"Few decades ago, there was a girl in academy of Konoha. One day some people tried to capture her and eventually they kidnapped her from her house." said Naruto and Raikage nodded.

"When they were taking her out of the village, one boy from academy stopped them and he also defeated those kidnappers" said Naruto.

Raikage didn't knew where he was going with this but Kakashi knew.

"Atlast he saved that girl" said Naruto.

"What does it have to do with anything" asked Raikage.

"That girl was my Mother Kushina Uzumaki and the boy who saved her was my father, Minato Namikaze" said Naruto.

Raikage and Tsuchikage's eyes widened with their bodyguards.

"Those kidnappers were Kumo ninjas" said Naruto.

Raikage didn't said anything.

"Again, few years ago, Kumo ambassador came into Konoha for peace treaty. In the night when everyone was asleep, he sneaked into the Hyuga Compound and kidnapped the older daughter of
Clan head Hiashi Hyuga" said Naruto.

Raikage looked down.

"After she was saved, your village declined from accepting about kidnapping. You said that we killed him and to not rage war you asked for compensation. In compensation you asked for a death of Hyuga clan head." said Naruto glaring at Raikage.

Everyone looked at Hiashi.

Hiashi had few tears in his eyes.

Neji was wiping tears from his eyes.

Hinata was sobbing a bit.

"We never knew that" said Kiba.

"It's a confidential information" said Hiruzen and everyone nodded.

"Because of Kumo, Hiashi Hyuga lost his brother. His brother was not a branch member for him, he loved him as a normal brother would." said Naruto.

"It was Third Raikage" said Darui from behind.

"That's why I tried to forget about that and forgive Kumo. But what you said today, that I walked into your country and destroyed your village. So what. It's not like you didn't do anything like that. You walked in my village and tried to kidnap my mom. You walked in my village and tried to kidnap my soon to be bride." Said Naruto.

Raikage was about to say something when Naruto stopped him.

"I'm not finished. Yes I killed many people there. I regret doing that but I haven't killed even a single Civilian. I have saved 48 women's 19 girls and 15 Childerns from there." Said Naruto.

"I didn't tried to kidnap anyone from your village you understand. So before saying anything to me you should look at yourself" said Naruto.

"A great politician as always" said Shikaku.

Shikamaru and Hiruzen nodded.

"You said you wanted me to take permission before entering your village. You should know,there's no one who can stop me from doing what I want. If I want, I'll destroy your Village whenever I want and take it under Konoha's control. " Said Naruto.

Everyone started sweating.

"You think I'm just a kid so you can punish me and prove to your Village that you are superior. You haven't seen my anger Raikage-sama. Don't make me do something I regret later." Said Naruto.

"Hokage-sama, ask him to stay in his limits" said Raikage to Kakashi.

"I'm just an acting Hokage Raikage-sama. Lady Tsunade named him Sixth Hokage after the war. He declined it because he thought he isn't ready. I'm just doing his duty" said Kakashi.

"Now that you have brought that topic up, I want you to apologise to whole Hyuga clan." Said Naruto smiling evilly.

Raikage looked up at Naruto with anger in his eyes.

"What did you say Gaki" said Raikage.

"I said you have to apologise to Hyuga clan. And if you didn't do it, I'll show you what it feels like to loose a brother" said Naruto staring directly at Raikage's eyes.

"Is he mad or what" said Kankuro.

Hiashi was smiling inside. He always wanted revenge for his brothers death. But he knew its not possible for him. He's the head of one of the most powerful clan but Hyuga clan was powerful financially not physically. But he had a deep desire inside his heart to see Raikage bowing to him.

He was glad that he got son-in-law like Naruto. He always knows what makes his precious people happy. He realised even if he travels whole world, he'll never find someone like Naruto.

He was happy that her daughter loves someone like him. He was proud that he'll be a father of 2 upcoming Hokage's.

Hinata realised what her father was thinking and she smiled at him.

Hiashi smiled back at her.

"You idiot" said Raikage activating his lightning armour and he punched Naruto.

Due to sudden chakra spike every flew away from the table.

Naruto was holding back Raikage's punch with one finger.

"Know your limit, And do what I said. Hyuga's are my future in laws. Hiashi Hyuga is like father to me. If you didn't apologize to him, I'll give the same pain your Village gave him" said Naruto and backed up.

Naruto walked out of the hall and Konohamaru followed him.

"That was awesome" said Ino.

"What did you do in your past life Hiashi" asked Inoichi.

"What do you mean" asked Hiashi.

"You might have done great things in past life that's why you got a son-in-law like Naruto." Said Inoichi.

"I think I have done great deeds in my past life that's why I got Daughter like hinata, Inoichi" said Hiashi proudly.

Hinata smiled at that.

Naruto was happy that because of him hinata got love of her father. What she always wanted.

To be continued...............

2 chapters a day, My hand is hurting like hell. But I wanted to make it up for you guyz. Hope you'll like it.

Keep commenting your views. Comments keep me motivated.

Stay tuned.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.8K 884 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...
22.1K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
162K 7.9K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...
44.5K 1.7K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...