Falling for You (Everything I...

By munsen12

Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 33

2.5K 419 353
By munsen12

"Sameer f**** Singhania! Of course only he has reason to damage his reputation."
Rajvir says, clenching his teeth.
Rohan says, "Yes, he is the only one. Sid doesn't have any enemy apart from him. But we have nothing against him. How will we get him? We need some proof."
Ryan nods his head, "Haan. Hume koi connection dhuni hai, uss ch*** aur uss .. ghatiya aurat ke beech. "
"Hmm.. Hume uss aurat Tara ke bare mein details chahiye. Everything about her is important."
"We need information on that ba*** too. But how?"

Rajvir says,"That girl works for AD Events Group. That's Verma uncle's son, Piyush's company. Let me see if I can get any information about her from him."
Ryan says, "I can talk to Dad and try to get Sameer's details. I am sure he must know someone who can help."
Rohan says, "I can tell my men to keep a watch on these two. Kuch agar dikha, they will call me."
"Hmm.. yeh thik hai. Aur lawyer ne toh bola hai, he will send his people to investigate. So let's see what happens. Raj, you call him and give him the information that Sidharth just shared with us."
Sidharth sits there watching them discuss. He does not say anything. He feels happy even in such a situation thinking about how lucky he is to have so many people who truly love him.

As he sits listening to them, his phone starts to ring.
"Kis ka phone hai?"
Sidharth replies, "Pata nahi, it is an unknown number."
He picks up the call and listens.
"Hello! Kaun?
...
Oh! Hain bolo.
..
Kya? Kab?
....
Hmm.. thanks."

After hanging up the phone, he lowers his head and places his hands over it.
"Who was it? Kya hua?"
Sidharth doesn't reply.
"Sid, Bolega kuch?
Sidharth lifts his head, "Bittu ka phone tha."
"Bitu? From the prison?"
Sidharth nods his head.
"He..Pawan, just passed away. He.. had internal bleeding and he.. died this evening."
Everyone was silent.

"Ek minute pehle agar pahunch jata, he could have survived. I should have kept him in sight.. he died because of me."
"No, Sidharth. It's not your fault. Khudko blame mat Karo."
"Sid, she is correct. You could not have protected him for life. Tu nikal jata aur woh rehta wohin. Kab tak protect kar sakta tha usse."
"It is wrong yaar. He didn't get a proper life and he died so young. He has no family. Yaar, uska koi nahi hai. Lawarison ki tarah jala denge usse.. He won't even get.. a proper cremation.. This is not.. fair.."
"Sid, I know you are feeling. But hum kya kar sakte hai?"
"Yes, we can't do anything. We are useless. We can't even organize his cremation."
"Sidharth, relax. Let me talk to Dad. Woh higher police officials se baat kar ke kuch arrange kar sakte hai. Let's see."
Sidharth holds her hands, "Will you talk to him? Paka?"
Shehnaaz smiles and nods her head.

Sidharth wakes up with a jolt. He had taken medicine to sleep but he was still haunted by nightmares.
He looks around for Shehnaaz but she was not in the room. He gets out of the bed and walks to the bathroom. He turns the bathroom knob and opens the door. And he finds Shehnaaz there, holding the knob from inside. She is in a towel with wet hair. Her beautiful face and her bare shoulders are covered with beads of water. Sidharth keeps staring at her, unable to take his eyes off her.

"Sidharth! Sidharth! Can you move from the door? I need to go out and get my clothes."
Sidharth immediately lowers his eyes, stepping away from the door, he turns. Shehnaaz picks her clothes from the bed and goes inside.
"F***!"
Sidharth curses on his stupid behaviour.

Shehnaaz comes out and starts brushing her hair in front of the mirror. Sidharth stands beside him, trying to find the right words to say.
"Kuch bolna hai?"
"Hmm.. sorry.."
"For what?"
"I didn't know you were inside. I woke up and you weren't there. I.. panicked. I was looking for you. So I opened the door. It wasn't locked.. I.. didn't know you were inside."

"Hmm.. but why were you staring at me?"
"Hun? No.. I.. I..didn't.."
"You were. Don't lie. Tumne kabhi kisi ladki ko nahi dekha hai kya?"
"No.. yes.."
Shehnaaz turns to face him,"You mean you have seen girls in towels?"
"What? No.. never. Kisi ko nahi dekha hai. Tu first ladki hai. Trust me.. "
"Isiliye ghoor Rahe the?"

"No.. I didn't mean to."
"Then why did you?"
"I don't.. I.."
"Bolo?"
"You were looking so beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at you. I am sorry."
Shehnaaz takes a few steps towards him.
"Was I looking beautiful?"
"No."
"Nahi? Main beautiful nahi hun?"
"Ho.. Shehnaaz.. tu.. hai."
She puts her around Sidharth who had turned red by now.

"Agar main tumhe khubsurat lagti hun, toh bolo mujhe. Sharma kyun Rahe ho? I like compliments."
Sidharth stares into her eyes and stays silent.
"How beautiful do I look? Am I just okay or gorgeous? Am I just pretty or stunning? Am I irresistible that you want to kiss me right now? Bolo?"
Sidharth gulps down saliva.
"S..he..he.. nu,."
She brings her face near his ears and whispers, "I don't know about you but I find you hot. Too hot and too handsome. All I think about is to kiss you, like I want to right now."
She gives a peck on his cheek and moves back. She smiles at him and releases him.
"Freshen up and come out. Breakfast is ready, Bholuram!"
She giggles and goes out. He gives out a long breath that he was holding till now.

Sidharth comes out and in the living room, he finds Shehnaaz talking to her father.
"You have to ask him. There's no other option for him. "
"Dad, not now. Give him some time. Please."
Sukhbinder finds Sidharth standing and he smiles,"Arey Sidharth! Come beta? How are you?"
Sidharth steals a glance at Shehnaaz and sits beside them.
"What were you discussing?"
Shehnaaz smiles, "Nothing important. Dad, bolo aap.. you had something to say na."

"I talked to the Commissioner. He said there are some NGOs that take care of cremation of such dead bodies. He will arrange one for that.. that.."
"Pawan. But can I go?"
"Yes. You can attend. The jailer will call me after they hand over the body. I will let you know."
Sidharth nods his head, "Thank you."
Sumitra comes out with tea for Sukhbinder. She puts it on the table and says, "You are late. Itna time kya kar raha tha? Shini, Jaanvi have left and Shehnaaz will leave too. They all have finished their breakfast. Let me get it for you."
Sidharth doesn't reply.

"Sidharth, are you alright? Are you getting enough sleep?"
Sukhbinder asks him as soon as Sumitra goes back.
"I wanted to Thank you, uncle, for everything you did."
Sukhbinder smiles hearing the word uncle.
"I did nothing, beta. I failed my daughter when I couldn't get you out on bail the next day. She blames me for that. But trust me, I do look at you like my own son. You and Raj are not different for me."
"Daddy.. please."
"Uncle, she was upset. She didn't mean anything that she said."
" I know she was. Usse hona bhi chahiye tha. You are her husband and she really cares about you."

Both look at each other.
"Also uncle, I wanted to say that the money you gave for the bail, I will try to return to you as soon as possible."
"Beta, I know about your self esteem. I will take the money when you give me. But for now don't worry about that. Take rest and get well."
Sukhbinder stands up, "I will now leave. I have to go to the office now. "
He says his goodbyes to Sumitra and Shehnaaz and walks to the door with Sidharth.
Sukhbinder puts his hand on his shoulder and says, "Listen Sidharth, try to forget everything that happened to you. It is not easy but that is the only way. And forget what happened between us. I am glad you called me uncle. I am always here for you. If you need anything, don't hesitate. I am like your father."

Shehnaaz comes to the door after Sukhbinder has left.
"I need to go as well. Late ho gaya hai."
Sidharth's face turns serious, "Tu jaa rahi hai?"
Shehnaaz could see panic in his eyes, "I can stay if you want. "
Sidharth controls himself and shakes his head, "No. You should not hamper your work for me. Just go."
"Are you sure?"
"Hmm.."
Shehnaaz looks behind to check if Sumitra is there or not. She lifts her heels and gives him a peck on his lips and goes away. He smiles, then touches them and realizing she has left, his face turns sad.

"Kidhar jaa raha hai?"
Sumitra asks Sidharth who comes out of his room in a shirt and trousers.
"Maa, woh.. woh.."
" kya woh woh kar raha hai? Bol na."
"It's been days now, I can't sit at home like this."
"Toh ghum aa. Rohit ko bula le."
"Ghumne nahi jana mujhe."
"Then where do you want to go?"
"Job dhundna hai. I can't just sit here unemployed like this. Loan repayments hai, monthly expenses, bills aur medicines. How will things manage without money? Club bhi nahi jaa raha hun. I need to look for something."

Sumitra comes closer and says, "Tu zimedar hai mujhe Pata hai. You have been taking care of everything for years now. Consider this a little break. Abhi paise hain, ho jayega sab. Tu thoda rest kar. "
"I can't. And I am much better now. I don't need any rest."
"Physically you might be better but mentally are you well? I know you can't sleep at night. You get nightmares. You think twice before stepping out of the house."
Sidharth lowers his head. She puts her palm on his face.
"It is okay, bacha. Listen, stay at home today. Let's cook together and have lunch together. Phir tu mujhe ek achi si dhun suna na apni guitar pe. Aaj gape marenge, thoda enjoy karenge, Maa bete mil ke. What do you say?"

The next evening Shehnaaz returns from her work and goes to the kitchen. She starts helping Sumitra and asks, "Shini aur Janvi kidhar hai?"
"Dono Rohan ke saath gaye hain. Jaanvi ko Naya apartment Mila hai, usse dekhne."
"Sidharth bhi gaya hai kya?"
"Na. Mana kar diya. He has been on the terrace after returning."
"Where did he go today?"
"He didn't tell me. My guess is for a job hunt. Kal jaa raha tha, Maine rok liya. Aaj bhaag gaye, Mere aane se pehle. He looks upset. You go to him. Take this tea for him."

Shehnaaz finds Sidharth sitting on the floor, wrapping his arms around his knees. She goes and sits beside him.
"Maa has sent your tea."
He doesn't reply or look at her.
"Kya hua hai? Job nahi mili?"
He still doesn't say anything.
"Just have patience, you will get something."

"No, I won't."
Shehnaaz clutches his arm, "Don't think like that. I am sure you will find some good places to work."
He turns to face her, "No, Shehnu. I won't find something good."
"But.."
"I don't have a degree. I balanced my studies along with jobs. I didn't sleep at night to complete my projects. I got the highest marks in my batch. I deserved a gold medal. But I wasn't even given a certificate. Why? Because I couldn't clear the dues. My fault here was I wasn't rich. "

He stands up and walks towards the railing.
"I couldn't get a decent job, but I was okay. I started working in a showroom as a salesman. I knew about designing and customers loved my ideas. I did everything to rise to the position of a manager. And one fine day I was thrown out because I married someone whom my owner wanted to pursue. That was my fault. "
"Sidu.."
"I am not blaming you. I am not. "
"I know."
"Shehnu, I am feeling helpless. I don't know what I will do."

"Why?"
"Wherever I go they ask me why I left my previous job. I was fired for theft, Shehnaaz. No one will give me a job now. And to top that up, I have a case on my head. I have been to prison. There's no job for people like me."
Shehnaaz tries to say something but he stops her.
"Don't give me those fake promises. Aaj Maine sab dekh liya hai. The way they were looking at me.."
He shudders.
"I can't drive taxis now either. I don't know how I will look after everything." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Stop worrying so much.. everything will be alright."
"Nothing will be. I am finished, Shehnu. I..am."
She makes him face her. There are tears in his worried eyes.
"Sidu.."
He pulls her in his arms, digging his face near her shoulder.
"I am really scared for the future. I am feeling so helpless right now..I don't know what I should do."

"Main hoon na tumhare saath. You don't have to worry about anything. And about your job, we will think about something. "
He breaks the hug.
"Kya soche gi? Aur Kitna karegi tu mere aur mere ghar ke liye. This is my responsibility."
"Tera ghar? Yani main kuch nahi tere liye."
"I didn't.."
She grabs his t-shirt, "Shut up! Mera Mann kar raha hai ki Tera Mun tod dun abhi. Yeh ghar na Mera bhi hai. Samjha."
"Of course. Mera woh matlab nahi tha."
"I don't care."

She pulls him closer, "Tu jo hai na, tu na sirf mera hai. Tera sab kuch mera hai. Teri khushi, tere pareshaaniya, tere gham, teri family, everything is mine. Never ever say that it's only yours. Nothing is only yours."
"What about you? Tu meri nahi hai kya?"
Sidharth slips his hands around her waist.
"It's up to you to say. I have accepted you as my everything. I love you with all my heart. Now it's on you to say what you have for me and who am I to you?"

"Juban kuch gumsum si hai,
Lafz abhi kuch naraz hai mujhse.
Pareshaan hun halat se main,
Dil mein kya hai, kuch keh na paun tumse.

Bas itna keh na chahu tumhe,
Tum ho mere liye bahut khaas.
Mere iss andheri si zindagi ka diya ho,
Tum bas rehne har pal mere paas."

"Sidharth.. tum na.."
His face breaks into a soft, sad smile.
"Gussa hoti hai toh tu, phir wapis se tum... I am sorry. Didn't mean in that way."
"Whatever is ahead of us, we are together in this. Samjhe?"
He kisses her forehead and nods his head.

Sidharth places the glass containing expensive whiskey on the table and turns to leave.
"Hey you, waiter! Come here. Where's ice?"
Sidharth without turning says, "You asked for no ice."
The guy, almost tipsy, says,"Acha? So now I ask for ice. Kidhar hai i..ice?"
"I will get it for you, Sir."
"Ruk, come here.. I.. I said come here."
Sidharth gives out a deep breath and turns to go to him.

"Wait.. it's you.. Sidharth, Sana ka Pati."
Sidharth rubs his temples, "You want ice, I am getting it for you. Do you need anything else?"
"Yes, I need just one thing. Sana."
"Sameer, don't.. stop it there."
Sameer starts to laugh, "Nahi karunga, kya karega bey tu?"
Sidharth shakes his head and turns to leave but Sameer gets up and grabs his sleeves.
"Oye, shale waiter, mun ghumake kidhar ja raha hai? I asked something from you. You have to get it for me. Go and.. get me Sana.."
Sidharth releases himself from his grip.
"You are drunk, just go home."
He goes back and kicks on the empty bottles and wooden crates placed in the alley out of frustration.

He walks away from it, to go to the main road. He has to leave and return home to her. He finds a taxi standing on the side of the road and the driver is a known face. He walks up to him.
"Sid bhai, tum idhar?"
"Ganpat? Rohan ne bheja hai tumhe?"
"Ho! Uss kutriya Sameer par nazar rakhne ko. Tum Idhar kaise?"
"I.. work here. Used to work here."

"Oye waiter! How dare you disappear without giving what.. what I ordered?"
Sameer screams from behind. Sidharth gives out a deep breath, to control himself.
"Sameer, just f *** off! Just go or else I don't know what I will do to you. You are drunk. Just go home."
"Yes, I am drunk. But I know who exactly you are and what exactly I want. I want her. I will get her. No girl has said no to me.. but her.. I want her.. if not forever then for one night.."
Sidharth immediately grabs his collar, "Shut your f****mouth! I will kill you, you bas***!"
He grins, "You can't do anything. I threw you out of your job and see where you are working now. Sana can never live with a waiter. She will come to me, I will ensure that."
He pushes him hard and Sameer falls on the floor.

Sidharth waits outside Rohan's office. Ryan and Rohan get down from the car.
"Sid, tu thik hai? Idhar kyun bulaya?"
Ryan asks immediately after coming face-to-face with him. Sidharth's face looks serious as he lifts his head. Rohan finds his knuckles bruised.
"Tere haath pe kya hua hai? Were you in a fight? Kisko phoda hai?"
"I have found something that I need to share that with you."
" What?"
"Sameer.. he is not the one behind this conspiracy."

Ryan shakes his head, "Tu kya bol raha hai? Sameer is the only one who wants to hurt you. He is the only one who wants you to suffer."
"He does. He never leaves a single opportunity to insult me. He hates me and more importantly he wants her, Shehnaaz. He is desperate to get her.. to sleep..with her. And the only barrier he finds is me. He wants Shehnaaz to leave me to go to him. He bought the showroom, he hired people to show I have stolen. He insulted me and he threw me out. He did everything but not this. Although he would have loved to send me to prison, he didn't do it."
He lifts his head, "It's not him but someone else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is Sidharth correct in assuming that Sameer is not behind everything or he is wrong? Who is responsible then? Who is the enemy and what is his or her motive? Is it Tara? Has she some personal vindictive?

Find out the truth in coming chapters.

Let me know how it was and give votes by clicking the 🌟 below.
Next update only after crossing 350 ✨.

Come fall in love💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
251K 27K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...
51K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
761K 76.2K 95
Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money and fame but no real family. She craves fo...