Yours Forever (LawLu)

By EroQueen01

Trafalgar Law is a 26 year old medical student. His first day working on the emergency room changed his life... More

⚠️Warning⚠️
Prologue
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Texting
Your book
Basketball Match
Sleeping together
First date
❗️Announcement ❗️
The invitation
Karaoke Night
Love confession
Tell me everything
Double date
Camping trip
Camping trip pt 2
Family Dinner
At the hospital
Be honest
❗️Announcement ❗️
Suprise party
Birthday sex
Pub Crawl
Monthyversary
Graduation
Back home
Before we go

Day Out

751 43 6
By EroQueen01

It was Luffy's last night at the hospital and he still hadn't asked Law out. He was too scared he'd be rejected and things would become too awkward. He opted to wait and enjoy the last time he had with Trafalgar at the hospital. The past three days Law had been visiting him a lot more often. He spent all his meals and breaks in room 12, talking to the teen.
That evening, Trafalgar decided to stay after his shift, so he could see Luffy one last time. He wasn't keen on goodbyes and wasn't planning on saying goodbye either.

He walked in the room and Luffy showed him a cheerful smile.

-Hey, Torao~! How are you?
-Good.- Law replied.- Just came by to say hi.
-Né, do you have any book you want to read to me?-Luffy asked with a bright smile.
-Not really. I just have a small poetry book but I'm sure you're not interested in that.
-Eh?! Why not? Of course I'm interested.
-Really? -Law frowned.

'I never thought he'd be into poetry.'

-Yeah, poetry is really nice.- Luffy insisted, even though he had never read any poetry himself.
-Alright then.- Law grabbed the book.
-Come, sit here.- Luffy patted the bed next to him.

'Eh? He wants me to sit on his bed?'

Law couldn't understand his gesture. He walked towards the bed and Luffy signed again for Law to to sit next to him, so Trafalgar did. He sat next to the younger man and as their eyes met, Law felt his heart beating faster.
He opened the small book and read out loud the first poem.

"I heard of a man
Who says words so beautifully
That if only speaks their name
Women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb beside your body
While silence blossoms like tumours on our lips
It is because I hear a man climb the stairs
And clear his throat outside our door."

Law paused and as he finished, he looked at Luffy. The teen was completely mesmerised by what he just heard. Even though he couldn't make sense of all of it, that poem was music to his hears. He couldn't get enough of Law's calm, quietly expressive tone. He got closer to his nurse and very slowly, leaned over his back.

-Please keep reading.

Luffy smiled at him and Law looked him in his eyes.

'He's never been this close to me before...'

-Did you like the poem?
-Yes! Just read some more please.- Luffy leaned his head over Law's shoulder.

Trafalgar shyly looked away and re-started reading, feeling his body warming up.
Luffy was so close he could feel him breathing on his neck. He tried to focus on the book as he read it, but his mind was somewhere else. His mind was racing and his body was consumed by the feeling of Luffy's warmth against him.
Despite all of this, Law remained calm and managed to shake off these racing thoughts. He simply focused on the poems he was reading, and he kept reading for a while. When he looked back, Luffy was asleep on his shoulder.

'Ah.. He fell asleep. Why does he look so cute when he's sleeping..?'

He quietly got up and laid Luffy on the bed, pulling the covers over him.
'I'm gonna miss you, Monkey D. Luffy.'

-Good night.- he whispered.
-Ngh...

For Law's surprise, Luffy grabbed his hand gently and in his sleep he murmured:

-Don't go Torao... be my pillow...

Law blushed and pulled his hand away. Luffy didn't seem to be awake.

-I can't Luffy...- he murmured back, not really sure why he was answering.

He left after that and went home, spending another sleepless night with that teenager roaming in his thoughts.

The next morning Law got to the hospital early as usual. He had bought a bagel for Luffy, it was part of his routine now. As he walked in the room, the teen was asleep, so he simply placed it next to his breakfast and then left.
'Goodbye Luffy.'

...

Luffy woke up with two familiar voices around him.

-Oi, I think he's waking up.
-Yoooo, Luffy, you ready to go?

As he opened his eyes he saw Sabo and Zoro standing next to his bed.

-Hey guys.- Luffy yawned loudly.-What time is it?
-Almost 11:30.- Sabo reply.- We're here to take you to Ace's house. He invited us all for lunch to celebrate.
-Fair enough.- Luffy sat up stretching his arms.

(Yeah... Today I'm leaving the hospital.)

Luffy got up and looked around, spotting his breakfast sitting on the bedside table. As usual, there was a small plastic bag with a little piece of paper on top, with a smiley face drawn on it.
(Torao! I can't leave without saying goodbye. I can't leave without asking him out! I would definitely regret that...)

-Guys, can you give me like 15 minutes? You can go grab a coffee or something and I'll meet you outside.- Luffy said.
-Why is that?- Zoro frowned.
-There's something I need to do.-Luffy replied.
-Sure, don't take too long though, we'll be waiting downstairs. - Sabo spoke.- Let's go Zoro.
-Hum.

As they exited the room, Luffy changed to a new pair of clothes they had brought and got ready to leave. He tried to stall his exit by dressing slowly and checking over and over if he had everything, even though the only belonging he had with him was that Murakami book that Law had borrowed him.
(Where is he..?)

After 10 minutes he left the room and wondered around for a while trying to find his nurse. Almost another 10 minutes had passed. Luffy walked to reception, deciding to ask for Law since he couldn't find him anywhere. The receptionist told him which room he was assigned now but apparently Luffy was not allowed to go in there.

-Shit....- he murmured to himself.- Can you give me his number then?
-Sorry I can't share that information.- she stated.
-Oii, Luffy!- Zoro appeared in the reception.- There you are, c'mon, we need to get going.
-W-Wait Zoro, I can't leave just yet. Please just... just give me another 5 minutes.
-Why? What's going on?- his roommate asked confused with Luffy's attitude.
-Please! Just trust me, I'll be out in the parking lot in a second!
-Why can't you tell me what this is about?

Before Luffy could answer, his eyes spotted someone on the other side of the entrance hall.
(Torao!)
He ignored Zoro and rushed to the man on the end of the hall.

-Torao~! -He called out.
-Luffy?- Law turned around, surprised to see him.- I thought you had already left.
-I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.- He smiled and walked towards Law.- I also wanted to thank you for everything you did for me.
-That's my job, no need to thank me.- he replied feeling a bit awkward.

Luffy had shouted his name so loudly that everyone around them seemed to be watching their conversation.

-Né, I was thinking, maybe we could meet up outside this place sometime, for a coffee or something.- Luffy spoke with a shy smile.

Law paused.
'Is he asking me out?'
He didn't have time to react.

Luffy's panic from Law's long pause forced him to interrupt the silence.

-So, yeah... G-Give me a call sometime.- he handed him a small note with a smiley face on it.

'Wait...? This is...'

-Zoro, let's go.- Luffy made his way towards the exit and his friend followed.

Law was still in silence. As he turned the little paper around, he saw Luffy's phone number on the other side.
'H-He...?'

...

(Sabo) -Hahahah! So that's why you wanted to stay around for longer! You wanted to ask the nurse out.
(Zoro) -Yeah, and you should have been there, it was so funny how nervous he was when he did it.
(Luffy) -Guys stop it! It wasn't funny! It was embarrassing as fuck! And now I bet he's definitely not gonna call me back....
(Zoro) -Don't be so pessimistic Luffy, you're handsome. If he's gay he's definitely gonna call you back, even if it's just for a shag.
(Sabo) -Man... Ace was right, can't believe this. He told me you would definitely end up dating your nurse.
(Luffy) -WHAT?! Ace said that?! W-we're not gonna date. If he calls me for sex, it's not dating.
(Sabo) -So you think he's gonna call you just for sex? Didn't you just ask him to grab a coffee or something?
-Ahhh..- Luffy sighed heavily.- I don't even know... I asked him to call me...
(Sabo) -So why would he call just for sex?
(Luffy) -That's what Zoro said.
(Zoro) -Hey, don't twist my words. I said he was gonna call for sure. Maybe, he'll just want a shag, but he can also be interested in something serious.
(Luffy) -Eh?! Why are you saying that?! I don't know if I'm interested in something serious! Ahhh! I shouldn't have done it in front of you, I knew it.
(Zoro) -Well, why didn't you do it sooner?
(Luffy) -B-Because I didn't want it to go wrong... But it doesn't matter now.

Luffy thought back at that day on the rooftop, when they watched the sunset together.
(Fuck! I should have done it on that day! I knew that was the perfect moment but I chickened out... And now I blew it. He didn't even say anything back to me. Argh! I fucked it!!)

-Luffy you're being dramatic, everything is fine.-Sabo parked the car.- We're here.

They left the car and walked towards the apartment complex.

Ace greeted Luffy with a big hug, but soon followed a long scolding. He had heard from Nami the true reason behind Luffy's accident and he was extremely mad about it. However, Sabo defended Luffy and stopped the argument so they could finally enjoy a nice meal together.
They all sat down and started eating while chatting. At a certain point, Luffy's nurse came up in the conversation, and Zoro made sure to tell the story of how Luffy asked him out in the middle of reception.

(Ace) -Ah! See? I knew it! I knew you'd be into him, Luffy.
(Marco?) -So what did he say?
(Zoro) -Luffy didn't wait for his reply. We left.
(Ace) -Eh?! What do you mean? Luffy?
(Luffy) -Well... I kinda panicked when he didn't say anything, so I just handed him a paper with my number on it and left with Zoro. I know it was weird but... Why are you looking at me like that?

Ace paused, looked over at Marco and back at Luffy. Marco got up and walked towards the living room.

-What's going on?- Luffy asked.
-Ah... Luffy... Your phone got destroyed in the accident. It was gonna be a surprise but...- Ace replied, looking back at Marco who walked back to the table with a small gift box on his hand.
-We got you a new phone.- Marco said, giving the box to Luffy. - So... that means your number's changed.
(Luffy) -No fucking way... I'm such an idiot...

...

A couple of hours later, Sabo and Zoro left.
Luffy was going to stay for two or three nights at Ace's house since his older brother insisted he wanted to make sure Luffy rested enough. This way Ace would also be there if anything happened. Even though Luffy had left the hospital, he was still on medication and he was suppose to rest for another week. Ace was certain that if Luffy went back to his flat with Zoro, he wouldn't stay in bed resting as he should.

Luffy laid on the bed in the guest room. He hadn't even opened his new phone yet. He was too upset to do anything.
(Why did it have to turn out like this? After all, I am never gonna see him again...)
He then remember "Norwegian Wood". The book Law lent him, but Luffy hadn't even started reading yet. That was the same book Trafalgar first read to him.
He got up to get it and then laid back down, opening the first page. He could almost hear Law's calming tone as he read through the first sentence.

"I was 37 then, strapped in my seat as the huge 747 plunged through dense cloud cover on approach to Hamburg Airport."

⭐️If you like what you're reading
don't forget to vote ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 319 17
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...
87K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
1.6K 65 4
[MODERN AU] fem!luffy x law Law was a man with no ties and no love ever since his recent relationship ended in heartbreak. To temporarily fill the em...
23.6K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...