Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
V1 Chap 9 : Results
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6 : Broken
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

V2 Chap 4 : Relationships

4.6K 103 83
By GiKaRa_

K : [ So, what subject did you choose ? ]

H : [ I will not accept until your cheating suspicions are cleared ]

K : [ Come on, if I did cheat, I wouldn't be talking to you right now ]

H : [I decline]

K : [ Listen, I don't want to hear any objections. I have the recording of our deal and it's a simple one-click delivery ]

H : [ Alright stop. I'll hear you out. But I won't do it until all the suspicions are cleared ]

K : [ Fair enough.]

I sent one last text before shutting my phone off and stuffing it back into my pocket, as I calmly made my way through the serene hallways of the school's building, heading towards the entrance, where most of my friends were waiting for me.

My encounter with Ryuuen and Sakayanagi ended a few seconds before my talk with Horikita, which resulted in us stalling our deal for an indefinite amount of time. However, I highly doubt it'll take long given that the school is already on the move. Since they haven't contacted me, it's safe to assume they haven't found anything meaningful. which only works in my favor since this suspense would only help Horikita's dread grow even further.

"There you are, Ayanokouji-kun !" Shibata was the first person to see me approach the lobby among everyone else who was waiting there. His greeting prompted them to look in my direction and smile, including Shibata, as I landed in front of their faces.

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys"

"Nah it's coooool~ We didn't wait for long~" Amikura brushed off my apology with a dismissive wave before leaping forward, grabbing Shibata's hand, and strongly pulling him close towards her. "Now that you're here, let's get going~!"

Amikura enthusiastically announced and moved forward, taking the lead and only concentrating only on what's in front of her, not caring about the poor Shibata who's being forcefully taken away. My classmates shared wholesome chuckles before lagging behind her with similar spirits. Honami walked in front of me and extended her hand, which I gladly accepted, entwining both our fingers, as I smiled back at her.

With us side by side, we trotted forward and caught up with our classmates before joining them in their chat. Just when we arrived, Honami suddenly chuckled before meeting my eyes and squinting her blue orbs while smiling even more warmly.

"So, what are you planning to do with the dorm room, Honami-chan ?" Amikura suddenly posed a question and addressed it to Honami, while looking back expectantly at the both of us.

"Heh, they are going to sleep in it of course. What else would they- Oww"

"Shut up, I wasn't talking about that." She instantly looked at Shibata and punched him in the guts, causing him to choke on his words before looking back and sizing us again. I slightly huffed from the amount of strength she used as I paid my respects to Shibata. However, he looked like he slightly enjoyed it. "From the pictures Sensei showed us, the room looks pretty bland, devoid of any furniture. So I was thinking you might have some plans to furnish it"

The room was an open space, slightly smaller than the double size of the regular dorm rooms, according to the pictures. Nevertheless, it was spacious with a lot of customizable features. I could even move out my gym utensils there and still have a lot more space to work with. You would never get the sense of claustrophobia or any need to get rid of stuff to create space, since it was perfectly designed against it.

"I'm not sure yet~ but I have thought of some ideas and combos I'd like to try out." Honami replied to them in an honest and gentle tone, after breaking away from my gaze.

"If that's the case, then why don't you leave it to us Honami-chan~!"

"Eh~? You sure about that, Yume-chan~?" Honami looked at Kobashi with inquiring eyes, who responded with a beaming nod and a smile.

"Why not Honami-chan ? We have many talents over there~" Amikura circulated her hand, gesturing at our group, before briefly glancing specifically towards the female population, consisting of herself, Ando, Minamikata , Kobashi, Matsushita, and lastly, Shiranami. "Of course, let's not forget about Chihiro-chan's amazing sense of art and creativity, which even rivals Picasso and his almighty head. She is so great that she even thought once about a situation where a Yuri happened between a man and a woma-"

"Aaaaaaah ! Please stop~!!!!" Shiranami squealed embarrassingly, before digging her face deep into her hands and screamed to cut it off. Which made Amikura stop. However, it didn't stop her grin from curling up.

"What is Yuri ?" Out of nowhere, an innocent male voice echoed, which brought the flow to a halt and drew everyone's gaze towards the source. Yousuke, who was spectating the show with an elated smile, furrowed his eyebrows as soon as he heard an unfamiliar word and inquired about it.

Everyone was clueless about their next move, as they awkwardly glanced at each other, seemingly trying to figure it out. I simply remained calm and observed this spectacle unfold while stopping myself from grinning as hard as I could.

Unfortunately for them, I'm not as innocent as they think I am, not anymore. Due to me clicking on a certain manga during the past month, I have learned what 'Yuri' means alongside other similar terms. Which makes me even more cultured than the almighty Hirata Yousuke himself.

Now, I'm no longer inferior to those around me when it comes to anime knowledge. I have read hundreds of manga and light novels during the past month, from the very first day my tablet was handed over. Now, I'm no longer exposed to bullying in this part.

On a similar note, I have come to learn what 'harem' means during my journey. However, if I state that loudly Honami would probably murder me, so I'm keeping it hidden for now. Although, I do understand where her fears are coming from. However, even after delving deeper into it and seeing how nice it was, I'm simply not interested.

Moreover

"Matsushita, you came as well ?" Nobody had spoken in ages, and Yousuke was about to emit a second word. I shifted my gaze towards Matsushita and loudly addressed her with a question, curious about her appearance and also, shifting everyone's attention towards her. "I don't remember you being invited when we talked at the meeting."

"Ah~ about that. Yes, I wasn't originally invited" She snapped out of her daze and looked back at me before answering, with her voice drastically calming down. She glanced at Ando and Minamikata before continuing. "But when I was swapping my shoes, I bumped into them and they invited me. So, hehe~"

Confirmingly, both girls nodded eagerly, vouching for her words. I gave them a nod in return before turning my gaze back towards Matsushita, whose body language had slightly changed, causing me to sigh internally.

"The more the merrier" I emitted, with an eager smirk. "Welcome aboard, Matsushita."

"Thank youu~ Ayanokouji-kun !"

"No need to thank me." Matsushita beamed elatedly at my words, which I brushed off before focusing on the way ahead of us..

"Emm.. You still haven't told me what Yuri means." Yousuke awkwardly brought up the same question as earlier. However-

"I-It's quite complicated, Hirata-kun, so we'll tell you later." Minamikata prolonged his question until further notice, as the 8 of us stopped moving altogether. "But, we have arrived now~"

Standing in front of our destination, all of us looked up and peered at the huge building towering over us, dazzling us with the dawn lights on the frames as it shielded us from them and cast a smooth shade over us. Windows and balconies were spread neatly on each floor, complementing the white exterior with its dark color. The sense of familiarity hit me as I observed the resemblance between it and the normal dorms. However, this, on the other hand, was far more exciting.

Honami squeezed my hand even tighter as we made our way through the door, her endearing face beaming with joy and excitement. which, strangely enough, felt pretty soothing.

As soon as we approached the automatic entrance, it slid open, making a quiet sliding sound as our eager eyes met the building's inside. The lobby was a standard size, with a constant layer of dark, burned amber wood running from the floor to the walls and up to the roof. To finish it off, there were plants, carpet, and paintings to decorate. I was smacked with a little amount of air conditioning as soon as we stepped inside, as well as a small aroma of the spruce wood.

A very faint sound of musical instruments could be heard as we aimlessly marched inside, taking in our surroundings in slight awe. There were several cameras spanning the entire foyer, one in each corner. Structure-wise, it wasn't very different from the old one.

As we wandered deeper, the sounds of the instruments gradually grew louder as we walked closer to the front desk. My eyes landed there, where a lone boy was lying on his knees on top of the chair and resting on his elbows on top of the desk, engrossed in the phone in both his hands with a bubbly expression.

"Is that the receptionist ?" Minamikata whispered curiously to us, which we all responded to by cluelessly shrugging our shoulders. He appeared to be about our age and was relatively young for a receptionist. So we were all skeptical about his presence.

"Hooh? We have some more guests ?" The boy, noticing our presence, snapped out of his phone and gave us a curious glimmer before laying his phone down on the table, getting up from the chair, and standing amicably in front of the desk. "Hey guys, how may I help you today ?"

His gesture drew us more towards the desk as we stood in front of him, who was smiling warmly at us. Now that I've gotten a better look, he is indeed young, he is about 4.5 feet tall and moderately long wavy black hair, with lavenderish colored eyes, and a rather innocent-looking face. He had a white cap covering the top of his head and was dressed in a white outfit.

"You're the receptionist ?" Amikura asked out loud, which resulted in a nod from the boy.

"Yes, I'm the one responsible here. My name is Gabriel. It's a pleasure to meet you." The boy swiftly introduced himself before bowing lightly.

"Gabriel ? That's a pretty unusual name." Ando gave off her remarks, which was pretty much shared by everybody.

"Oh, that is just my work name. But you can call me that just fine." The boy, nicknamed Gabriel, answered reassuringly.

"Just, how old are you ?" Amikura suddenly blurted out, seemingly not able to contain her curiosity. which caused Gabriel to slightly furrow his brow in confusion.

"Actually, I just turned 22 last week. Why do you ask ?"

"....heh ?" Amikura's eyes widened as she received Gabriel's response. She adopted a robotic stance and gazed at us all with crazed eyes to see if we shared her surprise, which was partially shared. Gabriel cocked his head before Amikura turned to face him once more. "..... happy birthday..."

Her voice came as a whisper. But audible enough for all of us

"Ooww~ Thank you !!" He beamed warmly at Amikura with an innocent smile, which captivated pretty much everyone in this room.

This guy is a menace.

A small alarm bell went off inside my head. However, it quickly calmed down when Gabriel began speaking again.

"So, what did you fellas come here for ? " He inquired curiously, which prompted everyone to look at us. As she moved nearer, Honami took the card out of her pocket and placed it on the desk. "Oooo~ the card huh ? So I presume you're Ayanokouji Kiyotaka ? "

He eyed me specifically, to which I responded with a silent nod. Seeing my reaction, he smiled satisfactorily before inserting the card into a device after jumping on top of his chair and starting to type on the computer.

"I haven't seen much of it, but I have to say, what you did was pretty amazing, Ayanokouji-kun" Gabriel made some small talk before taking out the card from the device and handing it back to us. "Would you like a card for the young lady too ?"

"Yes please." I answered briefly, to which Gabriel quickly complied and made a new card, for me.

"Great ! Your room number is 52 located on the seventh floor. Do you want me to accompany you there? " Gabriel offered his assistance, as he handed us two manuals that looked a lot like the ones we were given at the start of the previous year.

"No, we're good." I politely rejected his offer and accepted the two handbooks, before setting direction towards the elevator. "This works exactly like the normal ones correct ? "

"Mhm~ It should be no problem for you ! " He gave us a hearty nod before leading the way to the elevator and bidding us farewell. As soon as he hit the button, the lift descended from the upper floors and opened its doors. There wasn't enough space for all of us, so we decided to split into two groups of four. Both Shibata and Amikura decided to board with me and Honami first. As we settled in, Gabriel waited outside, grinning at us. "Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your accommodation ! But just a friendly reminder though: don't engage in any illicit affairs, because the laws at this institution are pretty strict hehe~"

With those final words, the door closed as the elevator ascended towards the upper floors, leaving the four of us in silence.

"Hehe~ you heard what he said, Honami-chan~" Amikura grinned at Honami.

"You too Mako-chan~ you heard him as well" Honami teased back, with a smug.

"Heh~? But you're the one who's going to live in a double dorm~"

"That's true~ but you're the ones who are new in a relationship."

"But he was specifically talking to you guys~" Amikura winked. However-

Not anymore

I discreetly stuffed my phone back into my pocket as Shibata simultaneously pulled out his and checked it out, only to find his eyes widen in great surprise. He immediately looked up towards me, where I gave him a discreet thumbs-up, hidden from both the girls who were focused on fighting each other.

His eyes glowed with gratitude before he nodded delightfully, overjoyed at the small gift I had sent him. I have a lot more points to spare thanks to Kouenji. So this was pretty much trivial.

Ting

The elevator set sail after dropping us on the desired floor, back towards the main level. After landing, we scanned our surroundings in search of our room. Similarly, the floors didn't have any significant changes compared to the normal dorms, aside from the lesser number of rooms.

"Room 49...50... and that should be our new room." We arrived at our final destination after following the dorm order. A door made out of thick dark oak presented itself, carrying a sign with the number '52' on top of the peephole in the center of it. However, all four of us turned our attention to the electric lock, which had a rectangular pocket in which you would most likely place your card. "Right, are you guys ready~?"

Honami, with the card in her hand, stared back at us and sought our confirmation, to which the three of us enthusiastically nodded. There was a brief pause in the movement of the elevator, which had probably reached the bottom floor. Honami heaved during this momentary quietness and then walked back to the door. But this time, I made the decision to move forward and stand behind her, holding the card next to her. She was surprised by this and turned to check behind her. However,

"Together." I whispered soothingly, with a smile. Her cheeks slightly flushed as she accepted, before turning back with a small smile of her own.

"Together~" With a newfound determination, she slowly put the card inside the electric lock as I helped her, uniting our hands and heads and unlocking a new stage in our relationship.

One that is much more advanced

Where there would be no turning back

It's been a couple of hours since we checked our co-ed property, and now everyone is back at their own dorms.

Nothing significant occurred during our checkup. After we unlocked the door, our friends soon arrived and we started running through the features. As expected, it was plain empty, so as soon as we were done wandering, we departed back towards our dorms.

I used this opportunity to look for any cameras planted inside the walls or any audio bugs in that regard. I'm planning to bring a metal detector next time I go there for any audio bugs I failed to sense. But for now, it looks pretty safe from any privacy breaches.

One significant event could be Shibata's attaining permanent residency. However, what was surprising was the way he acted. After we were done checking up, he asked Honami to lend him a small portion of the bank so he could fill in the missing points to reach one million and simply transfer back my points. This behavior did honestly confuse me, but I was happy nevertheless.

He promised that he'd work hard to pay his debt, and since he's currently on zero points, Amikura naturally offered to help him out. They are currently on a limited number of points. However, they refused to ask for some and simply decided to live with this deficit alone. This in and of itself isn't a bad thing, since those hard times are what make people come closer and help relationships grow stronger than ever.

"We can't catch a break, can we~? "

"Hmm ? "

I shifted my head from staring at the ceiling towards my left, where Honami was laying close to me in her pyjamas, staring through the dark at the ceiling.

"I'm just getting tired of thinking of this day's events alone. Can't people just leave you the heck alone ?! Ugh, so annoying. " She shifted on the bed towards the other side, away from me, after she was done grumbling.

"Is that so ? Then just don't think about it. " I deadpanned, which only caused her to huff exasperatedly. Having enough fun pushing her buttons, I gently held her armpits as I brought her closer to me, cuddling in bed as I started whispering. "You know, you don't have to worry too much about it right now and focus on sleeping in a good mood. As they say, 'if you sleep through a bad thought, it'll carry on to the morning' "

"You're right." Honami sighed deeply before admitting it. I lifted my hand that was wrapping around her and started soothingly caressing her beautiful hair and continued.

"So, why not try to think of a more positive thing ?" I suggested, "For example, did you enjoy seeing our new dorm ? "

"Yes I did. I was feeling extremely excited. It felt great ! " Honami started sharing her feelings of content as her mood took a major swing. Suddenly, she slightly tilted her head, as if trying to catch a small part of me. "Thank you for this wonderful gift, Kiyotaka. I really loved it. It's a wonderful gift for our first anniversary."

"No problems, Honami." I replied. "Also, our first anniversary ? "

"Hehe~ have you forgotten ?" She giggled amusingly, before turning all the way around and shifting her head to face me, with a beautiful grin on her face. "Exactly 10 days from now, it'll be the same day I confessed to you last year~ which makes it a year of us being a couple~! "

Honami cheerfully exclaimed as she tapped my nose, blushing cutely as she began remembering the memories.

Right now, it's April 24th, which makes the 4th of May the day Honami confessed to me. I didn't really keep track of the days. But now that she mentioned it, it slowly started registering in my head.

"So couples celebrate their first year anniversary ?"

"Of course, it goes to show that they do care about their relationship and value it pretty highly~" Honami kept answering me, before adding. "Also, since most couples break up during their first year, it goes to show that we are a strong couple~! "

Honami kept earnestly talking about our relationship, with such a passion I hadn't seen in her before. It was clear as day that she valued our relationship very highly. which is something that strangely makes me extremely elated to see.

I still haven't understood the source of those feelings or how I caught them. However, I do know for a fact that I do love Ichinose Honami, and being with her makes me feel less reserved and more outgoing as a person, to try and just be myself.

I do know for a fact that I value her more than anybody else in this world, more than my friends, more than my family members, and more than even the white room, which is the reason why I'm trying to destroy it, so I can be free alongside her.

My decision is extremely selfish because I have only considered myself and my own benefits.I haven't thought about the children of the white room who'll suffer the consequences of my decisions, whether it's an orphanage or they'll be weaponized by the government. I haven't thought about them, or anyone else in that regard, and simply thought only about myself.

Because, I, to be frank, don't care.

I only care about my own benefits.

Because for once, I-

"Kiyotaka~ are you even listening ?" Honami frowned her face at me. which snapped me out of my trance and drew my attention back to her.

"Oh yeah, people ? They are humans too."

"W-What ? " Honami instinctively exclaimed, in confusion, as she started smirking broadly. Before- "What did you- pffft~"

She started off by lightly chuckling, before laughing hysterically as my words sank in. They were random words that randomly crossed my head, and I decided to shoot them, even I was surprised by what I said.

Well, as long as she keeps laughing like that, I guess there isn't anything worth worrying about.

Lmfao, I said that weekly max, and it took me exactly a week to finish a chapter. It seems like my brain is automatically procrastinating to the maximum time I set for myself

Well, time to publish daily x) (Joke, I'll die)

Gabriel's appearance for reference

( Inspired by Kokichi from Danganronpa [ Design ] )

There is slight differences, but identical. I didn't want to include it mid chap and ruin the experience

Also, he should be the last OC I'm adding. I know that the story would get ruined with a lot of OCs but he's the last one, whether he's relevant you shall see for yourselves

Also, the last joke isn't mine, I just saw an MBTI memes video where it had it, it was a blonde guy who looks Irish or something idk. Credits to him

Also, I feel like laughing, for no reason, so next words are just gonna be me laughing.

Cya..pfft-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAKKKYKYKUKUKKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKFUFKUFKFFKUFKFUFKFKJFJFJJFKGKJJHAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLULULULULULUKEKWKEKWHAHA

Phew, that felt good.

If you read that weird shit then props to you, I dropped a 100 dollar paypal code there, congratz who got it !

Anyways, Sayonara !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
209K 6K 108
In this reality, Ayanokoji decided he wants to be popular and will stand out more, for whatever reason. This story will follow the ln generally, but...
215K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
12.1K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...