A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise

374 9 5
By jojoeyg

Goku Black was planting flowers in his garden. He noticed Bulma's flying ship land by the grass. He walk towards it as the door opens. He sees Bulma and Jessi.

Goku Black said "Oh hey Bulma and Jessi. What brings you here?"

Bulma said "Well I'm here to tell you that Jessi has a surprise for you!"

Jessi said "By that I mean we should go out for a little date. If that's okay with you."

Goku Black said "Oh sure. Another date would be lovely." He went inside to change into his normal clothes Phil manage to buy for him. It was a jacket and shirt and pants and sneakers as he goes with Jessi. They go in bulmas ship as Bulma takes them to a restaurant area. Goku Black looked around as he smells the food.

Goku Black said "Bulma are you sure you wanna pay for us?" He looks at her as Bulma smiled and handed him a bag of money. He sweat drop and saw her leave. But she hid near some tables as she was with Chichi, Gohan, Vegeta, Goku and Piccolo.

Vegeta said "Gah..why did you bring us here earth woman."

Bulma said "Relax vegeta. We need to make sure Jessi's surprise will work on GB."

Vegeta said "What is it his birthday?" He grunts as Bulma slapped his head.

Bulma said "No! He is going to be a father you idiot!" She whisper as Goku heard it.

Goku said "What!? GB is a-!" Piccolo a d Gohan covered his mouth and ChiChi bonked his head.

Chichi sighed and said "Gosh goku. Sometimes your bad with secrets."

Gohan said "So bulma your gonna help her?"

Bulma nodded and said "Yep! I have an ear piece connected onto hers. I'm gonna make sure she doesn't screw it up." They watch the two lovers get food.

Jessi said "Hey Rose. Is it okay if you get me that." She pointed to the meat stick.

Goku Black said "Certainly love." He puts a meat stick on her plate as they got their food as they went to sit down.

Bulma said "Okay Jessi. Say these words exactly to GB. Don't rush it."

Jessi listened and then said "So Rose. Have you ever thought about moving in with me?"

Goku Black said "Moving in? Well I actually was thinking about that too. I wanted to stay with you since being far distant apart felt very lonely at times and well I always thought about it. But now that you mention it. I will take that offer.

Jessi said "Oh good hehe. I also thought maybe we could add someone else. If that's fine by you."

Goku Black said "Oh a roommate?"

Jessi said "Well not exactly. Well the thing is Rose. I'm-" Suddenly Goku was being pulled back from Vegeta and Gohan. Many chefs were yelling at Goku to leave as GB heard Goku complain.

Goku said "Aww come on! You said I could eat anything I want! It says 'All you can eat' Buffet!"

Vegeta said "Damn it kakarot! You need to stop eating the whole restaurant!"

Chef said "Get out of here sir! You ate almost the whole weeks worth of food."

Goku Black said "Goku?" He stands up and sees him, vegeta and Gohan. "Hey guys what's going on?"

Goku said "Oh hey GB congrats on having a kid!"

Gohan said "Dad!?" Vegeta hits his head.

Vegeta said "You idiot!

Goku Black said "A child?" He then looks at Jessi as she blushed embrassly and Bulma sighs and ChiChi as well as they went to Goku Black and took him back to Jessi.

Jessi said "Well you heard it from Goku. Your gonna be a dad." She smiled softly. Goku Black was shocked. He never really had a chance to know about how to take care of a family and now he was gonna be part of one with Jessi and his unborn child.

Goku Black said "That's amazing! I-I have so much to do and learn!"

Jessi said "Don't worry Rose. Me too, me too" She smiled as they enjoy their dinner date.

Chi chi said "Well we did it. Unfortunately we shall not invite goku or vegeta to these." She sighs as they both shrug knowing they prefer to spar or train.

Bulma said "Alright Chi, let's go make some clothes for her baby! Maybe also think of some names too!" They giggled and left. Gohan and Piccolo sweat drop from them being all girly and crazy for a child to be born. Goku and Vegeta left to go train.

A few months later●

Goku Black was training as he then heard his name being called.

Phil said "Son! Quick! You need to go see your lover! I got a call from your friend Bulma! She told me that she has Jessi in her place and she in labor!"

Goku Black said "Okay okay! Crap!" He flew off to Bulma's place as he reached the place as he saw Vegeta wincing in pain from his hand and so did Goku.

Vegeta said "Go to your woman damn it! She almost broke my arm!" Goku nodded in agreement with Vegeta as GB nervously nodded and went to the room where Jessi was.

Bulma said "GB there you are! You need to hold her hand. I need to get her to push!"

Jessi said "Ahhh!! You dummy! You were gonna miss our child being born!"

Goku Black said "S-Sorry!" He holds her hand tightly. "Push Darling!" Screams of Jessi were made as suddenly GB heard baby cries.

Bulma said "I got the baby!" She did the procedure of cleaning and everything else for the baby. "Well congrats guys. Your newborn child is a boy!"

Goku Black said "Woah he is so little."

Jessi chuckles softly saying "Cause he's a baby love." She slowly closed her eyes as she passed out from exhaustion.

Goku Black said "J-Jessi!"

Bulma said "It's okay GB she is just tired. Let her get rest. For now here." She hands his son to GB.

Goku Black looked at his new born son. He didn't know what to say. He carefully holds him as he leaves the room. Vegeta and Goku look at GB as they see his child.

Goku said "Woah he's so cute!"

Vegeta said "Well what will you name him?"

Goku Black said "A Name?" He looks at his son. He thinks as he wanted a good name for his kid. "Hmm" He saw his son open his eyes slowly as he had his mother's eyes and somewhat his hair style but it was more like Pan's hairstyle when she was a little kid. "How about Gozu." His son coos at him. "Gozu. You like that name huh." Gozu coos more and GB smiled.

Vegeta said "Well I can't say that's a bad name. Could be good to name him with a saiyan name."

Goku said "Well I think Gozu is a good name. He kinda looks like Gohan when I first saw him as a baby."

Vegeta said "Well duh clown! You and Black are the same looking saiyans! Except he is not dumb like you!"

Goku said "Hey be nice vegeta!" He pouts and argues with him as GB just left them be as he took Gozu outside.

Goku Black said "Well Gozu. I'll make sure you have a great life. Me, you, and your mom. Maybe I could train you when your old enough. I promise to protect you." He then noticed a bright light in front of him approached. It was Whis.

Whis said "Ah hi there Goku Black. I see you have a baby. Aww such a cutie." He smiles at Gozu. "Well urgent matters to tell you. We need you to go visit Zamasu. He refuses to speak and well we need to know what he did with the time ring and all the stuff he did when he got revived. He said he will talk to only you."

Goku Black said "Well can this wait? My wife is sleeping from giving birth to Gozu." Whis chuckles and teleports him and Gozu to the room where Jessi was sleeping exhausted as Whis used his staff. He suddenly got Jessi energy to not feel exhausted.

Whis said "There. Now we must go."

GB sighed and nodded. He kissed gozu head gently and gives him to Jessi.

"Our child's name is Gozu. Please stay safe love and make sure he is doing fine. I'll  be back." GB said as Jessi nodded and watched him and whis left to go to the prison chamber where Zamasu was kept at.

Whis said "Don't worry. He has a ki blocker. He is weak." GB nodded as he goes inside the chamber and saw Zamasu drinking tea.

GB said "Hey Zamasu." He sits on a chair as he looks at Zamasu. He sips his tea as he puts his cup down.

Zamasu said "Hello Goku Black. I see you came due to my request huh."

GB said "Yes and well I also want don't want you to die..you could side with us and be good." Zamasu laughed a lot as he looks at GB.

Zamasu said "No.." GB sighed as Zamasu just stared at him and said. "You want answers don't you." GB nodded. "Well fine but you owe me a lot.."

●Meanwhile●

Jessi said "Gozu looks so cute!"

Bulma said "I know hehe. He looks like a marshmallow!"

Chi-Chi said "Oh my gosh he does! Also Jessi we bought so many clothes for him! So don't worry a out shopping for clothes.  We got you covered!

Jessi said "Aww thanks girls your best!" Gozu was sleeping still as Jessi smiled knowing this was the best decision of her life.

●At Beerus Planet●

Beerus said "Whis anything yet?"

Whis said "Soon my lord. GB and Zamasu just started..we will find out very soon."

To be continued...

(Heyo this is the author here. I'm here to say that making more chapters might be a little on delay on the weekdays. So I'll try my best to make these chapters quick as possible but I would love to also get some ideas to maybe add in these chapters. I'm also in the works of making a broly story. So far just finding some ideas for that story. Anyways hope yall have a good weekend. Byeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.2K 39
All of the information and rules are in the Introduction.
427 14 1
The Saiyans had run back to the past after being utterly defeated. Black and Zamasu find themselves needing to kill time before they return. They ini...
96.8K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...