Blake Imagines :)

By BlakesArmy

Hey guys! I decided I wanted to start making short little imagines. Tell me what you think and I'm even open... More

Miscarraige

Home from the Away Game

686 20 4
By BlakesArmy

Blake had just got home from a out of town game series. He had lost. You had waited up for him all night and you were relieved when you finally heard him open the garage door and get home. You hated being away from him. You heard him walk up the stairs and open the bedroom door. You were a little upset that instead of him coming straight to you , he went for the bathroom instead. You heard him sigh loudly and strip of his clothing. He turned the shower on and got in. He got and then came and sat on the edge of the bed. "You know I missed my good luck charm tonight", he said referring to you not being at the away game. He then slid under the covers and nestled up to you. "I really missed being there" , you replied before you both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

334K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
3.5M 93.8K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

321K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
126K 3.1K 84
- 𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...