My Salvation

By JuniperWritess

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ In which a girl with a tragic and traumatic past moves with her younger siblings to a new fo... More

Author note + Trigger warnings (Please read!)
Character Aesthetics
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
chapter 14

⚠️AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ⚠️

453 3 0
By JuniperWritess

So, things I edited: bedroom description (it no longer is pre decorated), A LOT of the first chapter (scenes, dialogue, etc), a little bit of Charlie's background info, character aesthetics, and other miscellaneous things.

i HIGHLY recommend re-reading the whole book before reading the next chapter as it will make a lot of sense for future chapters and scenes to come.

ALSO here is my playlist for my salvation

AND here is my pinterest board for it

https://pin.it/1DV4d6f

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.7K 27
🌿🪩🫶🏻🏹 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, with her sister and her mother to start a n...
440 111 10
Harper is starting her Junior Year of High School. A year ago, she applied to the Willow Bridges School in Massachusetts. She has big plans for the r...
574 67 27
Violet is 17 years old who is still trying to find her way. Still trying to come to terms with her parents death seven years later after an awful car...
220 0 14
16 Year old girl Blaire goes to a boarding school, she struggles with mental health issues and faces struggles with a boy named Dylan who is always m...