Brute Raptor Love (human Echo...

By Mintyy77

Nate was a short, shy and meek boy who was picked on his whole life but all that changed when he gets a Job a... More

Character looks and details
First Day And I'm Already Scared
Well This Is New
Some Unexpected Help
Dammit Stop Saying I Like Him
Why Am I Feeling Like This
Out Of The Cage Finally
There Gone
Confection And A Heart Racing Night
A Bad Day
Final fight
Getting used to human society
Your the one im meant for

Quick update

461 6 0
By Mintyy77

Hello everyone! Mintyy here!!!!!

I just wanted to thank you all for enjoying the stories I created, I remember it originally started because I noticed there wasn't that many human blue x oc stories where blue was her cannon gender so I wanted to try making a story of that. I was very satisfied with the first story but I feel like I'm not really satisfied with how the second story turned out so I wanted to announce that I will be slowly working on a remaster to this story, If you like this version don't worry I'm keeping this one I'm just making a second version of this story that's rewritten so I can finally be satisfied with a Echo x Nate story, also the rewritten version will be the version that's cannon to the first story Jurassic Love (Human Blue X OC). I don't know how long this will take but I'll get it done eventually, stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 105 6
He was known as the Indoraptor Prototype, and he was created to be an engine of relentless death. Nothing more, and nothing less. Throughout his whol...
197K 4.8K 11
"Why is that Raptor behaving differently from the others?" "It's kinda funny actually, she doesn't think of me as her Alpha but more like a sister o...
569K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
21.8K 380 21
The reader was made at the lab when Owen had worked there for a few years. Now she hides out with him and his raptors, while she can be in different...