𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍...

By trapoutgriselda

"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸�... More

©
𝟬𝟬𝟭.
𝟬𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟬𝟯.
𝟬𝟬𝟰.
𝟬𝟬𝟱.
𝟬𝟬𝟲.
𝟬𝟬𝟳.
𝟬𝟬𝟴.
𝟬𝟬𝟵: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/3
𝟬𝟭𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/3
𝟬𝟭𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3
𝟬𝟭𝟮.
𝟬𝟭𝟯.
𝟬𝟭𝟰.
𝟬𝟭𝟱.
𝟬𝟭𝟲.
𝟬𝟭𝟳.
𝟬𝟭𝟴.
𝟬𝟭𝟵.
𝟬𝟮𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟮𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟮𝟮.
𝟬𝟮𝟯.
𝟬𝟮𝟰.
𝟬𝟮𝟱.
𝟬𝟮𝟲.
𝟬𝟮𝟳: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟮𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟮𝟵.
𝟬𝟯𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟯𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟯𝟮.
𝟬𝟯𝟯.
𝟬𝟯𝟰.
𝟬𝟯𝟱.
𝟬𝟯𝟲.
𝟬𝟯𝟳: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟯𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟯𝟵.
𝟬𝟰𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/4
𝟬𝟰𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/4
𝟬𝟰𝟮: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/4
𝟬𝟰𝟯: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4/4
𝟬𝟰𝟰.
𝟬𝟰𝟱.
𝟬𝟰𝟲.
𝟬𝟰𝟳.
𝟬𝟰𝟴.
𝟬𝟰𝟵: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟱𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟱𝟭.
𝟬𝟱𝟮.
𝟬𝟱𝟰.
𝟬𝟱𝟱.
𝟬𝟱𝟲.
𝟬𝟱𝟳: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/3
𝟬𝟱𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/3
𝟬𝟱𝟵: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3
𝟬𝟲𝟬.
𝟬𝟲𝟭.
𝟬𝟲𝟮.
𝟬𝟲𝟯.
𝟬𝟲𝟰.
𝟬𝟲𝟱.
𝟬𝟲𝟲.
𝟬𝟲𝟳.
𝟬𝟲𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
𝟬𝟲𝟵: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
𝟬𝟳𝟬.
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

𝟬𝟱𝟯.

5.5K 264 37
By trapoutgriselda

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"If y'all ain't got no meatballs, let me know so I can leave right back outta here." Trey announced, while he walked into the backyard they had set up for Nova and Monte's baby gender reveal.

"You weren't even invited so gone ahead." Nova smacked her lips and laughed.

Sam and Tru's mom, Sanai, were also with Trey, who also had baby Tru.

"Y'all shit would be dead without me, watch out." Trey laughed.

Brooklyn made a plate for her and Seven and placed it on the table after stepping away from the food table.

"Heyy, Brook." Sanai waved at her.

"Heyy, Sanai." Brooklyn stood back up to give her a side hug.

"Hi, Samm." Brook also gave her a hug.

"Hey, siss." Sam giggled.

"Him nine monthsss. He getting biggg." Brook smiled at Tru, who was beginning to move his feet up and down as she started unbuckling him.

Brooklyn took him out and held him, as he grew hyper in her hands.

"Hiii, Truuu." Brooklyn cooed.

She loved being around Tru. He was one of those kids who instantly made her baby fever grow, with how funny he was and just him being a sweet baby.

"Da-Da-Da-Da!" He bounced around happily.

"Ma-ma! Say ma-ma." Sanai held her finger into his hand, as he continued babbling.

"Da-Da!" Baby Tru continued.

Trey stood where Monte and Kash was so he was no where near Tru.

"Everybody should be here now, right?" Nova's mom got everyone's attention from the front, as she began.

She was the event's host, therefore she arranged the most of it. The fact that both sides of her family were supportive of her and were always there for her was a positive part of Nova's family.

"Yes, ma'ammm." Nova dragged from the crowd, as she smiled.

She couldn't wait to find out what she was having. As long as the child was healthy and developing normally, she genuinely didn't care what gender she was carrying.

The majority of guests listened from their seats as Nova's mother gave out information up front.

"So, the reveal will soon begin here. If you haven't done, could you please list the gender of the baby that you believe it to be?" Nova's mom said.

"The people who do get the gender right will get a little gift. You know, not too much though." She chuckled and the crowd laughed also.

"Sum light, sum light." Monte spoke from beside her, with Nova on the other side of him.

"Mhmm." Nova's mom nodded and she took a sip from her straw.

"Maaa!" Nova shouted, when she saw her mom sipping from the alcoholic beverage.

"Huhhh!"

"How you gonna be a drunk host?" Nova sucked her teeth.

"What Nike say? Just do it." He mom replied back and giggled. "So, like I was sayinggg... Oh, yes! We're going to be starting now, so everybody gather in closer."

Nova and Monte were the only people in the very front of the room after everyone else moved closer to the front so they could all see clearly.

"Y'all readyyy?" Nova's mom asked excitedly.

"Yess!" Brook shrieked loudly, to learn the gender of her future niece or nephew.

Many other people also shouted loudly when Nova's mom brought some items out.

"Okay, Nova you take this and Monte you take this." Nova's mom handed them both smoke sticks.

When they both followed the instructions, pink or blue colored smoke would be released from the tube. Pink clearly indicates a girl, while blue symbolizes a boy.

"Oh three we going. Ain't no playin' none of that." Her mom told her straight up. "This the real gender reveal. We ain't pulling no boxes from the back or nun, period."

"Period!" Lani swiped her hand under her chin, something that Brooklyn taught her.

"Ayeeee!" Nova's mom hyped her up, causing Lani to giggle.

"Okay, but on five, y'all ready?" Nova's mom asked.

"Yea." Nova smiled and nodded.

"Fashoo." Monte answered.

"Crowd let's count down. Five.." Nova's mom started off, so that the rest of them could join in.

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWOOO!"

"ONEEEE!!!"

"𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡/𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙. 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧!" - 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔 <3

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞." - 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

(a/n: if y'all want it bigger just click it bc ion know.)

"It's a boyyyy, y'all!" After she and Monte hugged, Nova's mom observed all of her friends approach her and give her hugs.

"You having a boyy, bestiee." Brooklyn pouted her lips and pulled Nova into a hug. "It ain't finna the girls no more. It's the girls +1 boy now."

"We still are the girls, Brookk." Nova laughed.

Des also joined their hug as people took pictures of the three friends. Other people also got their photos with the parents and talked happily.

Up until the sun started to set, the entire day was filled with games and other enjoyable activities.
————————————————————

thoughts ?

i'm tryna write so this book can be over.. i been on this for almost a year and i'm over it😭
^ & it's not even that i'm just ready for a sequel or somethinggg lmfao.

but stuff been to sweet imma give y'all they lil birthday stuff then t- up😂

anyways voteeee, so i can feel determined to post or sum.. 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.7K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
171K 6.3K 39
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙼𝚎, 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢!
233K 5.6K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...