The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 52

219 4 0
By Silver-Tigress

Pic above is Warrod Sequen—->

Vivian's P. O. V:

"Hm! This is the life!" I say, relaxing in the bathhouse, in the guild hall with Cana, Lucy, Mira, Lisanna and Levy.

"Now that the guild's got its own bathhouse, I might never take another job again," Cana says.

Lisanna is washing up with Mira as she says, "Well, with all requests we've had since the Grand Magic Games, You may not have a choice."

"It's true. This is the busiest that Fairy Tail's been in years," Mira adds, scrubbing her hair.

"Which is why it's so important to relax; don't want to overwork ourselves," Says Levy, pointedly.

Lucy asks, "Ah, so is that why you aren't out with Jet and Droy today?"

"It wasn't my idea, but when the boys insisted they could handle a job on their own, well... I didn't think I should argue."

I say, "Come to think of it, Natsu and Gray are out on a job together."

Lisanna asks, "Just the two of them? Sounds risky."

Mira muses, "As crazy as it seems, they've kind of been getting along lately. Guess this two man job will put that to the test."

Lucy says, "Well, Happy's with them. So, maybe he can keep them busy."

Cana looks to me with a cheeky grin as she asks, "So, Lucy, I have a question for you."

She replies, "Well, shoot."

"I heard that Natsu groped your boobs!"

We stare at the Heartfilia with shocked, blushing faces. Mira murmurs, beaming, "Oh my goodness!"

Her face immediately turns redder than Erza's hair at that.

"Come on! I know all about it!" Cana says, leaning in really close to Lucy now.

Lucy's eyes turn to angry white triangles as a certain blue Exceed no doubt flashes through her mind. I'll bet it all Happy's doing...

"Y-You've got it all wrong!" Lucy tries to defend herself as she scoots back, a devious look plastered on the brunette's face. "I was naked, so he was trying to cover me!"

"Awe, Lucy! There's no need to be shy! Let me see!" Lucy squeals when Cana grips her boobs in her hands and starts groping them, Lucy's face turning redder and redder. "Wow! No wonder he groped you! Just look at these things!"

"Will you—! Ah!" Lucy tries to dislodge the Alberona, but to no avail.

Cana continues squeezing Lucy's boobs as I hear Levy mutter, "I should've known the bath would lead to this stuff. Where's Wendy? She would sympathise."

Mira says, "Wendy went with Erza to help her out on her job."

"Oh? And they're by themselves, too? I wonder what it is."

"They left looking like Christmas had come early. Apparently the reward involved some super rare sweets."

I ask uncertainly, "Hold on, if Erza's doing a job this whole time, then who's over there?"

"Don't know," Says Mira.

"Yeah, me neither," Levy adds, just as confused.

My hazel eyes jerk wide as I whip around and see Flare standing up and turning toward us.

"Hey, there, Blondie!" We all stare in complete shock at the redhead who isn't Erza. "It's so good to see you!"

"What?!" Cana and I shout at the same time.

"It's that girl Flare from Raven Tail!" Lisanna points out.

"How'd she even get in here?!" Levy exclaims in surprise.

"Get. Out!" I growl, shoving Cana back and lunging toward Flare.

"Wait a second, Viv-chan!" Lucy exclaims, grabbing my hair and pulling me back into the water.

Breaking the surface, I demand, a flustered expression on my face, "What's your problem, Lucy?! Did you already forget that she tortured and humiliated you in front of everyone at the Grand Magic Games?! I can never forgive her for harming my family!"

"She saved my life!" Lucy defends. "When those baby dragons appeared, a bunch of them surrounded me, but before I got shot, Flare used her hair to save me." I feel my face soften at that. Even though Flare is a dark mage, she still saved Lucy's life? I believe Lucy, though.

Lucy smiles gratefully at the redhead as she adds, "Thanks for that! I really owe you one."

Flare's hair rises up around her as she offers shyly, "Well, then, in that case, let me wash your body—every last inch of it."

"Now we're talking!" Cana says, grinning.

I duck under the water, up to my chin, feeling my face flush. No way am I gonna let her touch me like that!

Lucy goes over to Flare and asks, "So, why are you here, anyway?"

Flare replies, "Because, now that Raven Tail's been disbanded... there's nowhere for me."

My gaze softens. Poor thing...

"Awe!" Says Lucy. She suggests, "Well, then, why don't you join up with us?"

"Really?! That's so sweet!" Flare says appreciatively.

My, Levy's and Lisanna's eyes widen at that. "Huh?!" Levy exclaims.

"She's gonna join Fairy Tail?!" Lisanna exclaims in shock.

I growl, "No way! Not after everything she's done, despite having saved you, Lu-chan!"

I continue to glare at Flare.

Flare says bashfully, looking away, "That's nice. But, I don't really want to join Fairy Tail."

We all stare at her dumbfounded as we say in unison, "Oh, yeah? Then, get the heck out of our bath!"

                       🗡🗡🗡

I meet up with Lucy after the bath. I'd changed into a short sleeved white shirt with green sleeves and blue shorts with black shoes, my hair in its usual waterfall ponytail.

Lucy and I talk about going on a job together sometime since everyone else is.

"I really need to pay my rent," Lucy says as we enter her apartment. "And also because I'm broke!"

I deadpan at her.

Lucy opens the door to be greeted by the sight of Erza, Wendy and Charlele, sitting at the table. She stares at them with her eyes popping out of their sockets.

"Welcome home, Lucy," Wendy greets.

"We just let ourselves in," Erza says.

"It's like deja vu!" The celestial mage exclaims, popping animatedly out of their sockets. Plue is with her.

"Hey!" I greet, smiling at them.

"We're sorry for barging in like this, but no one was home," Wendy apologises.

"Tea is sub par but the place is nice," Charlele comments.

"The last job we took paid in sweets. So well in fact, that we felt obliged to share," Erza says. She asks Lucy, placing her hand on the suitcase next to her, "Would you care to partake with us?"

I say as I set my bag down, "Sure!"

Lucy adds, smiling, "Thanks!"

I sit beside Wendy.

Lucy replies as she sets her bag down as well, "That's so nice of you. So, I take it the job was a success?"

"Well, it was..." Wendy trails off, not really sure how to put it.

"A spectacle!" Erza concludes, sparkles floating around her and glimmering in her eyes. Wendy sweat drops while Lucy has a sheepish look on her face. "We gave a rousing performance to say the least. Hahaha! We even received a standing ovation!"

Charlele says bluntly, "They stood alright but it wasn't to cheer."

Lucy laughs sheepishly.

I ask, looking at Lucy, "Are Natsu and Gray back yet?"

She replies, "Actually, I haven't seen them. Seems like they should be done by now."

I say in surprise, "They should. It has been three days, after all. I wonder what's up...?"

"I don't think they went too far, so maybe we should go and check on them," Wendy suggests, looking at the white furred Exceed.

Charlele says, deadpanning, "I'm not worried in the least. But I'll come along, since you are."

Yeah, right, Charlele! You don't fool me.

Erza puts her hand on her chin thoughtfully as she murmurs, "Good idea. Given how skilled they are, I can't help but be alarmed that they've taken this long to get back."

Wendy asks worriedly, "You don't think they ran into trouble, do you?"

"Who knows with those two," I say. We get up and make our way out of Lucy's apartment.

The celestial mage calls as she runs after us, "Hey, wait! I-I'm gonna come, too!"

                       🗡🗡🗡

We all stare at the huge brown skinned monster that has black markings all over its body, collapsed and unmoving on the forest floor. It was probably about the same size as a house.

"It's huge!" Lucy yelps.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's the monster from the flyer," Wendy says.

I say, studying it, "It looks like it's been dead for days."

Erza demands to know, "They've finished their task. Where are they?"

Wendy says, "I can't really smell them in this forest."

As soon as she finishes speaking, I hear a stick thunk on the ground. We turn to see said Exceed standing there, looking at us with wide, dead eyes, heavy bags under his eyes.

"V-Viv-chan!" Happy whimpers.

"Happy?!" I exclaim in surprise.

"Are you okay?!" Lucy asks frantically.

"Help me, Viv-chan! I don't want to die out here!" Happy begs before he collapses. We run over to him, the Exceeds flying above us.

"Hang in there!" Charlele shouts.

I cradle the unconscious Exceed in her lap while Wendy holds her glowing green hands over Happy.

"Has he woken up?" Charlele asks worriedly when Happy's eyes open, the colour beginning to return to his complexion.

Erza replies, "Yes. But he's still a bit groggy.

I say, "He wasn't injured, but he's completely exhausted."

"Do you know where Natsu and Gray are now? Why did you guys get split up?" Lucy asks.

"It's terrible... Natsu and Gray... they're..."

"What?! Talk to us, Happy! What happened!" Lucy demands impatiently.

"It's exactly what you'd think," Says Happy.

"So, I was right..." I murmur.

After Wendy and I finish healing Happy, we head to where we both knew Natsu and Gray to be. Only to find them in a large hole, facing each other in a fight.

"Well, well! Are you finally admitting defeat?!" Natsu questions, as he faces Gray. "I knew you wouldn't last! You melted like an ice cream cone!"

Gray is breathing heavily as he clutches his stomach, the both of them looking beaten. Gray jerks his head up to glare at Natsu as he scowls, "Shut up! Now, get over here so I can kick you're flaming butt!"

"I'll make you put some clothes on, you voyeuristic chatter head!" Natsu yells as they enter hand to hand combat.

"That's a big word for you, Dragneel! I want you to use it more often!" Gray yells back.

"I knew it," I groan.

Lucy grumbles, "And to think we were worried about these two..."

Charlele asks, "They've been at this for three days straight?"

Happy deadpans, "They take breaks so they could eat and sleep between rounds."

Charlele says sarcastically, "Well, isn't that cute. They have a system. I'm impressed."

Natsu and Gray grip onto each other's hands and push against each other, growling. Erza claps her hands together ass she approaches them, and says, "Alright, stand down, you two. Let's just call it a draw. Come on home, and I'll give you some sweets."

Their fists go flying and connect with Erza's face as Natsu and Gray yell in unison, "We don't want any!!"

Everyone freezes as Erza falls backwards slowly.

I scream in fright along with the others. Erza faces the boys with her face looking murderous and very frightening, scarlet hair splayed behind her, as her bangs hide her right eye.

Erza hisses venomously, "You're dead!"

"Erza?!" Gray yells in surprise.

"Wh-What are you doing here?!" Natsu exclaims, as they both tremble in fear.

Without another word, the scarlet haired maiden whips out her Purgatory Sword, and the blade glints in the sunlight.

Natsu and Gray scream in absolute fear as they cling on to each other for dear life.

Wendy glances at me and asks, "Aren't you gonna help them?"

I reply, "Normally I would, but they do deserve that for making us worry, and for hitting Erza-nee like that.

I watch with the others as Erza mercilessly beats up Gray and Natsu.

🗡🗡🗡

"I swear, I'm never doing another job with that idiot again," Natsu complains.

"Obviously, I'm never gonna do a job with you again," Gray grumbles back.

Elfman chuckles, "Well, look at that! They can agree on something!"

Romeo says, "And we'd thought they'd grown up."

"I don't think they'll ever change," I sigh.

Master grumbles, "Those quarrelsome ruffians will be the death of me. All that talent, and they can't handle a simple monster slaying?"

Grandpa chuckles from his other side. "These youngsters sure do bring back memories, Makarov."

Laxus says, "Come on. They've just got a lot of pent up energy. I bet at their age, you were just the same."

Mira goes up to Master with a paper in hand. "Master." The makes look up at her. "We've just received an emergency job request."

"Another one?" Laxus asks.

"Ever since the Grand Magic Games, we've been getting quite a few specific requests for wizards."

"I take it this one is as well?" I ask.

"It's kind of like we're all celebrities now," Mira gives me a closed eye smile.

Freed says, "Guess the Borwatt job was an example of that."

Laxus grumbles, "In that case, I guess things were better before."

Master waves the paper as he calls out, "Natsu and Gray! We've got another special job request for the two of you!"

"NOT HAPPENING!!" Natsu and Gray yell in unison.

Lucy asks, "They only took that last job together 'cause they were both requested?"

Erza says with a tick mark on her forehead, "Try to cooperate this time! If not for yourselves, then for your guild."

Natsu and Gray just ignore her as they're both busy glaring daggers at one another.

"So, it says..." Master starts reading the flyer, but cuts himself off out of surprise. "My word!"

"Is something the matter, Gramps?" I ask.

Gray says, "I ain't working with him. Tell him I said no!"

"But tell him I said it first!" Natsu says.

"Copy cat," Gray mutters.

"You'll go. And while you're out there, you'll behave, to the best your feeble little minds are able."

"What's up?" Laxus questions.

"The client who requested you is Warrod Sequen," Master explains. My eyes grow wide with recognition at the name.

"Warrod Sequen?!" I gasp, causing everyone to look at me.

"You know him, Viv-chan?" Master asks.

I nod as I reply, "I do. He's the fourth highest ranked of the Ten Wizard Saints—meaning he's one of the four emperors of Ishgar."

Everyone falls silent at that.

Lucy asks, "If he's a Wizard Saint, then why would he need our help?"

"It doesn't make sense," Says Charlele.

"This job must be more dangerous than we thought," Lucy murmurs nervously.

Erza says, her brown eyes wide with shock, "I should go with you."

I say as I nod my head, "I'll go too."

🗡🗡🗡

A cool breeze blows through as we walk to our destination. Natsu and Gray continued to fight while on the train. We'd gotten off the train about an hour ago, and, once more, the boys are arguing. We'd all changed into different outfits for this job, and I change into my work attire.

"This is so peaceful!" I sigh with content as I walk beside Erza.

"This weather is amazing!" Lucy comments, stretching her arms outward.

"Especially with this breeze," Erza adds.

Wendy says with a contented look on her face, "It's almost like we're all going on a family picnic!"

Charlele says sarcastically, deadpanning toward Natsu and Gray, "Perhaps it would, if it weren't for those two."

"You ate my jerky, admit it!!" Natsu demands.

"As if I'd ever eat anything you touch!" Gray shouts back as they bash their heads against each other.

"Shut your mouth, and put a shirt on!" Natsu snaps in annoyance.

Gray retorts, "If there's something you don't wanna see, then stop looking!"

We pause and turn to face the two males. Erza scolds them, "Simmer down, you two. Master asked that you behave yourselves around this client."

"I tagged along to help, but honestly, I'm not even sure that's possible," Lucy mutters, deadpanning.

I sweat drop as Natsu and Gray glare daggers at each other.

After that, we resume walking. Lucy asks me, "Okay, so if I remember correctly, the Ten Wizard Saints Are chosen by the Magic Council, but how does somebody get to be an emperor of Ishgar? The same way?"

Nodding my head, I reply, "That's right. Master Makarov and Lamia Scale's Jura have been Wizard Saints for years. Jose of Phantom Lord once held this title, but was stripped of it. For that matter, so was Jellal—A. k. A, Siegrain when he left the Magic Council. The Wizard Saints Are far from equals. The four strongest among them are called 'Emperors of Ishgar.'"

Lucy says nervously, trembling, "Maybe I should just go back to the guild...!"

Wendy questions curiously, "What's Ishgar?"

"One of the names of this continent," Erza replies.

Lucy deadpans as we look back the two arguing males, "So, one of the strongest wizards around... needs help from these two losers?"

Natsu scowls as he glares at the ice mage, "I hope Viv-chan stabs you repeatedly with her rapier!"

"Yeah, well I hope Erza rubs your head in dragon crap!!" Gray retorts.

"Oh, yeah! Well, you can—!" Natsu snaps challengingly.

I mutter, feeling a tick mark throb on the side of my head, "Why do I feel like we're the ones being insulted, here...?"

Natsu and Gray continue arguing back and forth.

We resume walking and I take out my latest fantasy read from my tunic pocket, trying to drown out Natsu's and Gray's fighting by getting lost in its pages.

Not too long after that, we came upon a grassy hill, and I look up briefly to see a brick house with small trees growing out of it. I point out to my teammates, pointing at the house, "Hey, I think that's the house! Up there, on top of that hill! See it?"

Erza praises me, "Good eye."

"Phew! We finally made it," Lucy sighs with relief.

I say, "This is the home of Warrod Sequen, the fourth strongest of the Wizard Saints!"

To be completely honest, I was expecting much more than a shack. If anything, Warrod's house reminds me of Natsu's house.

"Dude lives in a hubble!" Natsu remarks.

"Talk about shabby," Happy adds.

Lucy states, "I was about to say that it reminds me of your place."

We approach the house and I begin to feel a bit nervous. We are about to meet Warrod Sequen, one of the fourth ranked Wizard Saints, after all! The front door squeaks as I push it open.

"Is anyone home?" I call.

Erza adds questioningly, "We've come from Fairy Tail—about the job request?"

All around us, on shelves were potted house plants. Shards of sunlight filter in through the roof, shining down on the plants. They came in various sizes, some of which even reaching the roof.

"I don't think I've seen this many house plants!" Charlele comments.

After gazing around a bit, I notice a person hovering in front of a few of the plants. I tilt my head curiously.

Is that who I think it is...?

I call out to him, "Excuse me, Sir?!"

"Shhh!" The figure hushes, startling me.

"Sorry!" I quickly apologise, jerking back.

"Hush! Be silent, will you?" The figure asks in annoyance. We all notice he's watering the plants. "Plants prefer peace and quiet. So, do me a favor, and kindly shut your wretched mouths!"

Lucy slaps her hands over her mouth while the rest of us just stare in shock at the man. He finishes watering the plants, then says jokingly, "Awe! Just kidding!" Sunlight pours on the plants and flowers, making them open up their petals, as more petals rain down around us, leaving us in complete awe of the display.

"C'mon, kids! It was just a joke! Lighten up!" The man chuckles, twirling with the watering can in hand. He turns to face us. "It's my belief that plants and flowers adore the sound of the human voice."

We all deadpan as the man laughs. He actually turns out to be a tree.

"A tree?" Lucy questions.

"He's definitely not as funny as he looks," Natsu mutters.

Gray asks dubiously, "You're telling me this guy's a Wizard Saint?"

The man walks up to us as he says, "I welcome you, wizards of Fairy Tail! Thank you for travelling such a long way. Now, tell me, who amongst you are called Natsu and Gray?"

Gray and Natsu step forward, serious expressions on their faces.

"My goodness! You're a bit more feline than I imagined!" The man says in shock as he holds up Happy and Charlele. They deadpan as Natsu and Gray sweat drop.

"Uh..."

"Gotcha again! You're so gullible!" He laughs at his own joke.

I mutter, deadpanning next to Erza and Lucy, "Well, at least he thinks himself hilarious."

"Err, yeah..." The scarlet haired maiden mumbles.

"He's still laughing at that...?" Gray asks.

"So, can we make fun of him, or...?" Natsu questions.

"Of course not! He's, like, royalty," Wendy says.

"That really got me thirsty!" The man who looks like a tree says before tipping up the watering can and drinking from it.

Wendy gapes at him.

I ask as I step forward, "Excuse me, Sir, but are you the Wizard Saint by the name of Warrod Sequen? We've come here about the job request he posted."

Taking the watering can away, the man confirms as he looks back at us, "Yes. You now stand before Warrod Sequen, in the bark." We stare at him. "Nah! I'm just screwing with ya!"

"Huh?!"

"Just kidding again! It's really me!"

We all turn ghost white as we deadpan at him.

I say with my eyes twitching, "This old geezer is really grating at my nerves."

Natsu and Gray say in unison, "Couldn't agree with you more."

🗡🗡🗡

I sit next to Natsu and Erza, while Lucy sits next to Gray at a table out back of Warrod's house. Cups of tea have been poured for us.

As of right now, he's explaining about the job request. "I've retired now. And, since retiring I've spent my days bringing the deserts of this land back to life."

I ask, "Retired, you say. Can I take that to mean you belonged to a guild once?"

Warrod laughs heartily as he replies, "Yes! And a great guild it was." He holds up his right palm, and a pretty pink flower grows out of it. "But, That was a long time ago. These days, my allegiance is to nature." The flower pops open and faces us as Warrod continues, "Every retired man needs a hobby. Mine is turning deserts into forests. As you can imagine, I've seen many peculiar things travelling about the deserts of this land."

Erza echoes curiously, "Peculiar...?"

Warrod continues, "Most recently, I came across a village hidden in the mountains." He pulls out a book and opens it onto a certain page. " The Village of the Sun. From what I know, its people worshipped an ever burning flame as their guardian deity."

Natsu murmurs, blinking his eyes, as he sits up straighter, "They have a fire that never goes out?"

Warrod replies, "They do. But, when I got there, the whole place had frozen over. Be it by nature or the folly of man." Grey clouds begin to cover the sun as a wind blows over us, tossing our hair and clothes. "Every person, plant and creature, all the buildings, too. The river was solid ice. Even the sacred flame of the village was frozen, though it burns on even now."

Lucy breathes in shock, "It's possible to freeze a flame?!"

Wendy murmurs beside her, "Oh, that poor village!"

Warrod says, "I have no idea what happened to the people there. However, one thing that was clear to me is that they're still alive."

Happy exclaims in shock, dark eyes wide, "They're still alive?!"

Charlele says, "None of this makes sense!"

Warrod says seriously, "The people of that village are in dire need of help. They must be restored. That is why I called on you. Break the curse of ice, that is your task."

I grab my tea as Natsu slams a foot on the table, knocking over his own drink, and declares hotly, grinning, "No problem! I'll just melt the stuff! Those folks are gonna be nice and toasty real soon!"

Gray ask, "If that's all you needed, then why did you ask for the three of us?"

Warrod replies, "Because this Ice is far from ordinary. It would take more than fire alone to melt it."

"Huh," Gray utters.

Erza asks, "Needless to say, we'll do as you ask, but," Warrod looks at her questioningly, "you're one of the strongest wizards alive. Surely if we could handle this, then so could you?"

Warrod states, "I believe you may be under a certain misconception about my rank."

"Eh?!" We say.

"Despite the heavy title, we Wizard Saints are far from unimpudent. We're just ten people the Council chose to put on top of a list." We stand up and face Warrod as he moves from the table. "There are many wizards on this continent who surpass me, and there are wizards beyond this continent, who surpass even them. And, when you look at it like that, I'm really no one special." He looks at me pointedly as he says this, and I smile back. "I have almost no aggressive spells to speak of. In a battle of might against youngsters like yourselves, I wouldn't stand a chance."

Erza says as she goes up to him, "Even so..."

"Everyone had their strengths and weaknesses. This is what inspires wizards to forge alliances, and then form guilds, wouldn't you agree, my dear?" Warrod smiles at a surprised Erza.

Wendy and Lucy laugh, as I grin. Natsu and Gray scowl at each other as the Exceeds all grin at each other. "Aye!" Happy chimes.

Erza says, smiling, "You're as wide as I'd imagined."

Natsu and Gray punch their fists together as he says, "We accept your job request!"

Wendy says, "We'll be glad to help!"

Warrod smiles as he nods his head in approval.

Wendy questions, "So, this Village of the Sun place... where is it?"

Warrod replies, "About 1200 miles south of here. There's a crow line."

Charlele mutters, "Too bad we aren't crows."

Warrod says, "Nonsense! The least I can do is help you reach the village." He points with his cane as he instructs, "Gather there, all of you. Be sure you aren't leaving anything behind."

"What's he gonna do?" Happy asks.

"Perhaps he has some sort of vehicle," Charlele muses, paw on her hip.

"Appreciate it, but I'm just gonna walk," Natsu grumbles.

Erza presses her hands against Natsu's back and shove him forward as she hisses, Suck it up and do as he says!"

We all gather where the Wizard Saint pointed. He asks, "Now, then, everyone ready to go?"

Natsu asks in confusion, "Wait! So, it isn't a vehicle?"

"Pivot right!" Warrod commands, and we all follow. He suddenly laughs. "Just as gullible as always!"

We all glare at him. "HEY!!"

Happy asks dumbly, "Huh?"

Warrod tells us as he glows with magic, "I leave this task in your hands, youngsters of Fairy Tail! Should you face yourselves in this journey, I ask you to look closely! Do this, and you shall overcome whatever obstacles may fall before your path!"

Then, a huge tree with pink flowers grows out of the ground beneath us, lifting us high into the air. We cry out in awe and joy as the tree flies us over the country, to the Sun Village. The tree flies us over hills, lakes, rivers and through forests.

It felt like we were all flying.

"This is amazing!" Gray comments as we laugh.

Erza agrees, "That it is!"

I say, smiling, "He can make a tree fly like a dragon! Funny. He's humble, but his magic is amazing! The power to control nature itself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
17.5K 197 39
Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the loss of their little sister, and friend...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
67.7K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...