Celebrity Male Reader One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

This is a Remake of my Previous Celebrity One-Shots story! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Ariana Grande X Male Reader!
Elena Rybakina X Male Tennis Player!
Anne Hathaway X Male Surgeon!
Katherine McPhee X Solider! (18+)
Kylie Jenner X Male Rapper! (18+)
Elizabeth Olsen X Male Acting Reader! (18+)
Florence Pugh X Male H.M.S Navy Reader! (18+)
Salma Hayek X Male Acting Reader! (18+)
Perrie Edwards X Footballer Reader!
Hailee Steinfeld X Male Musician Reader! (18+)
Jessica Alba X Male F1 Racer!
Scarlett Johansson: It Started On Set!
Emilia Clarke X Male Footballer!
Margot Robbie: A Little More Then Friends! (18+)
Millie Gibson: My Doctor!
Emma Stone X Male Stunt Double Reader!
Alisha Lehmann: One Hell of A Weekend! (18+)
Milly Alcock: The Dream Guy! (18+)
Alisha Lehmann: Aftermath of A Great Weekend!
Chloe Grace Moretz: A Lover's Affair! (18+)
Emilia Clarke: Royal Pain In The Ass!
Sydney Sweeney: I Like You, I Do! (18+)
Natalie Dormer: A Little Family!
Ariana Grande: Family Drama!
Y/n's True-Self! (Part - 1!) (18+)
Elizabeth Olsen: Right Place, Right Time!
Jennifer Love-Hewitt: My Mom's Friend! (18+)
Shakira: A Super Star!
Quick Note!
Y/n's True-Self! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Alisha Lehmann: The End of A Great Weekend!
Gigi Hadid: We're Raiding!
Sarah Hyland: Love Forever!
Elsa Jean: Just a Favour! (Part - 1!)
Scarlett Johansson: A Special Moment!
Nikki Garcia: My New Mommy! (18+)
Madison Beer: Sister's Best Friend! (18+)
Scarlett Johansson: Just Take's One Moment! (18+)
Britney Spears: Her Shinning Light! {18+}
Jenna Ortega: Secret Boyfriend! (18+)
Kim Kardashian: Just A Casual Thing! (18+)
Cindy Kimberly: Amsterdam's Favorite Son! (18+)
Olivia Wilde: A Shoulder To Cry On! {18+}
Claire Foy: Growing Household!{18+}
Kate Beckinsale: Being His Hero! {18+!}
Sofia Vergara: Mami's Baby Boy! {18+}
Ariana Grande: Best Leaked Secret! {18+}
Heidi & Leni Klum: A Family Secret! {18+}

Amanda Seyfried X Male Actor Reader!

7.8K 88 10
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

Amanda Seyfried is one of the biggest names in Hollywood thanks to her superior acting skills and ability to sing, which not many actors can say the have the ability to do both but she can and she has.

Amanda got married a few years ago mainly because she became pregnant with a man who was already in a relationship, it was a mistake they both clearly made but neither said it, now they have two kids and seem to have put their differences aside so they can take care of both kids.

Today is going to put all of that into the trash compactor as her phone started to ring, Amanda is making breakfast for her kids while Thomas is somewhere, they kinda stopped caring after a few months of marriage.

Amanda: Hello?

Amanda asked into her phone while holding it between her ear and shoulder, while Nina enjoyed the pancakes her mother made for her, Amanda smiled to the scene but stopped when she heard who she was talking to.

Y/n: Manda? It's me Y/n...

She instantly recognised the voice to the boy she used to babysit for a little extra funds to get her to and from auditions, she loved that little kid.

Y/n: ... You know, Y/n L/n...

Amanda put down what she was doing and focused on the young boy, she hasn't spoke to him since his father died about 8 years ago now, he was born in Allentown Pennsylvania but when she was around 13, she started babysitting for him when she was about 17, then she didn't need the extra money and stopped after her big break with Mamma Mia.

Amanda: Yeah, yeah. I remember. How are you...?

Amanda was actually happy to hear his voice again even when he was a kid he was over excited and would always make her smile, Amanda was having a little bad day but him talking to her made her cheer up a little.

Then he told her he's in town and wondered if she wants to meet up, she obviously agreed and told him to meet her at a cafe nearby where she lives, Y/n agreed and they both hung up the phones, she now smiling ear to ear.

Thomas: What's got you in a good mood.

And her smile left when Thomas walked into the room asking her why she's smiling, Amanda was going to tell her the truth but the thing is that Thomas is really jealous and kind of controlling, and the last time she saw Y/n he was 15 moving to England with his mother, besides it's just two old friends getting coffee, nothing bad about that.

Amanda: Just having a good morning.

Thomas looked to her as she smiled unconvincingly to him, he's not sure if to believe her or not but he couldn't dwell on it because he had somewhere else to be.

Thomas: Look I've gotta go...

Thomas kissed Nina's head before picking up his keys and other personal's while Amanda looked to him confused, he's been leaving often and coming home late, last time she checked he didn't have anything for work so where is he going.

Amanda: Where you going?

She didn't really care she was just wondering, she's too excited to see Y/n again, if anyone can cheer her up it's him.

Thomas: ... No where important. I'll be back later.

And with a lack luster kiss he left leaving Amanda and Nina alone.

Nina: You lied to daddy, mommy.

Amanda looked to Nina and smiled a little pressing her right index finger to her lips asking her to keep it quite, Nina is going through her rebellious faze and is more then happy to keep her mothers secret.

Nina nodded and went back to her breakfast while Amanda went upstairs to get ready to meet Y/n, she went into her room then ran into her wardrobe looking through all her clothes, why she was panicking about what to wear just to meet Y/n she can't say but she is.

Amanda: Oh this is silly, he won't care what I wear...

Amanda composed herself and was nervous seeing Y/n again, he was like a little brother to her and her sister, the only thing she regretted was not keeping in touch with him over the years.

Amanda: ... There we go...

... Amanda looked to herself in the mirror and it's not to much and not to little, it's comfy for her and she looks good, what she didn't expect was when she thought about the last time she saw Y/n she blushed a little, it was at his father funeral and he looked really good in black.

Amanda: ... Oh God, he was 15 Amanda, get a hold of yourself.

Amanda did sort herself out then turned her attention to get her daughter ready, she wasn't going to take her to meet Y/n but she didn't see the harm of it, Y/n was always a nice guy plus she can't find someone to watch her at such sort notice.

Nina: Where are we going mom?

Nina asked while Amanda buckled her in the back seat of the car, Amanda kissed her forehead showing her that no one means more to her in her life then her little girl.

Amanda: We're going to see an old friend.

That was the truth, Amanda wouldn't lie to her daughter and Nina didn't see the problem with all this, she and her mom have been to meat friends for years now, this one won't be any different.

Amanda: Ready?

She asked Nina buckling herself in, Nina nodded excited to see where they are going while Amanda started her car and drove towards the cafe excited to see Y/n again after so many years...

=========================

Amanda and Nina are at the cafe waiting for Y/n, he was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago and Amanda is getting nervous that he's not coming, Nina however was distracted by the colouring book they give to kids here to keep them entertained.

Amanda was about to give up and go home disappointed Y/n let her down that was until she headr a girly scream and looked to the entrance on the cafe to see a small crowed of teenage girls surrounding someone.

Amanda: Come on, let's go.

Amanda stood up grabbing her coffee, Nina begged for a little while longer as she just wanted to colour in her book, Amanda sighed and begged her to come with her so they can go home but before she could ask again, she heard his voice.

Y/n: Sorry I'm late...

Amanda turned to her left to see Y/n, he was taller, in better shape and as she said...

... He looks good in black, Amanda was surprised by how handsome he's become, from his short brown hair, faded on the back and sides combed back at the top, that doesn't take into account his beautiful blue eyes and slightly trimmed stubble on his face.

Y/n: ... I had a meeting that lasted longer then I thought.

Amanda looked up to him as he just smiled to her, she was day dreaming about the young man she watched grow up, she didn't expect him to have changed this much in the time they haven't seen each other.

Y/n: How have you been? You look good.

Y/n's picked up a small British accent since he moved to England and god it's making her tingle, Amanda just hugged him wanting him to be as close to her as she can hold him, Nina watched nearby as she didn't know who this guy was, but he smiled to her making a funny face, Nina liked this guy.

Amanda let him go eventually though and they both sat down, Y/n opposite Nina while Amanda sat between them with Y/n on her right and her daughter on her left.

Amanda: So what have you been up to...?

Amanda asked starting the hours of them talking and bonding, Amanda learnt that Y/n started acting himself and started on stage musical's like she did, the only difference is he started in London.

She let it slip to him that she was married and could swear Y/n looked disappointed about that for a split second, Amanda felt good inside that he came here to win her in a way but she can't cheat on her husband, right.

Amanda: ... Where are you staying now that you're in town?

She asked after Y/n told her he's in town on business, Y/n's here to be part of the New High school musical show on Disney +, Amada was hopping he would say what he said.

Y/n: There's a hotel I've been calling home for a few days.

Y/n said like it was simple, Y/n started colouring with Nina a while ago as she moved onto his lap both using the store crayons to colour in the picture, Amanda smiled to them as Thomas wouldn't even spend this much time with her on her birthday much less a random Saturday.

Amanda: Nonsense, you'll stay with us.

Y/n was clearly about to argue the fact and turn down the offer but Nina looked up to him catching both adults attentions.

Nina: Yeah, stay with us. Please.

Y/n chuckled down to her while Amanda was surprised she has been this friendly with Y/n, she's normally really shy and all but as she said before, there's just something special about Y/n.

Y/n: Okay, if you insist.

Amanda was glad he agreed and noted that she'll deal with Thomas later, besides he'll love Y/n, everyone does, Y/n followed them both to the car and sat up front with Amanda while Nina sang to the radio while they made it back to their house.

Amanda: Huh...

Amanda parked the car and looked to see Thomas's car in the drive, he left earlier though and wasn't going to be back for a few more hours.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Y/n asked as Amanda shut off the engine and shook her head clear, his business might just be over and he came home early.

Amanda: Nothing. Let's go.

Y/n agreed and helped get Nina out the car seat, Kids grow attached to adults quickly if their nice to them and that's what happened with Nina to Y/n, Amanda didn't mind, Y/n's a great guy and really, really handsome.

Nina: Come on Y/n. Let's go see my room!

She shouted excited pulling Y/n up the stairs, Y/n followed her while so did Amanda to put their things away, she could hear Nina giggling and chuckling with Y/n walking passed her room and approaching her's and Thomas' room, she stopped though when she heard moaning coming from inside.

Amanda thought back to it all, the last minute meetings, the late nights and secret phone calls, Thomas has been cheating on her, this was Amanda's chance to become the damsel in distress for Y/n though and opened the door.

Amanda: What the hell!

Y/n heard her and worried about what's going on he looked to the little Seyfried girl and asked her to stay put, Nina agreed and Y/n made his way to where Amanda shouted from.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Y/n asked walking into the room to see Thomas putting his belt on shirtless while a women held herself covered up by the covers.

Thomas: Who's this asshole!

Y/n wasn't okay with being called an asshole, so he punched him, Thomas hit the floor with a nose bleed while Amanda looked shocked, this boy would never hurt anyone but he just punched her now ex husband.

Amanda: Get out! Now!

Thomas did as he was told, only after Y/n twisted his arm behind his back pretty much dragging him out the house, Amanda gave the girl a death stare making her quickly gather her clothes and leave following Thomas as Y/n kicked his ass out the door.

Y/n shut and locked the door after the women left thinking about how Amanda must be feeling, so he took his jacket off placing it over a coat hook and walked up stairs back into Amanda's room to see her sitting on the edge of her bed, not sad but also not happy.

Y/n: You okay?

Amanda looked up to him and the now tight shirt clinging to his body, Y/n didn't mean to do this but she's not complaining getting up and walking over to him.

Amanda: I'm better now.

Y/n was about to ask what she meant by that being completely confused by all this going on, he didn't get to ask though as she grabbed his shirt pulling him into a kiss, Y/n was more then surprised before he got used to it and kissed back making her smile into the kiss, finally finding someone who cares about her and what she has to say.

In the past few hours Y/n's shown her more love then Thomas had in their entire Marriage and that's all she wanted from her partner whether it's from Thomas or Y/n, she's getting it from Y/n...

=========================

(So how'd I do? Wanna see a Part 2? Let me know? Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 0 5
one shots of my own OC's.
116K 2.4K 35
This is just a mini-thing I'll do once in a while amongst all of my stories. Because I wanted to do some one shots.
471K 3.2K 20
Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend
560 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!