Ace In Wonderland

Von gemstonetherare

While geting punished for something they didn't do An Special event happens. Ace is now in my version of wond... Mehr

The first A(li)ce walked into the woods of Wonderland
NOTICE!
Bravely with a fersome sword held tightly in her hand
ust a question for you lovely readers while I work on the Next chapters
Curious Oysters or The Walrus Oyster Sauce Trey Puts in his tarts
Il Demone di Heartslabyul
"I swear If I see my moms name one more time I'm going to kill a bitch" -Ace
A/N
How could I ignore you? Trust me I adore you!
The Undefeated Cheshire Game! 'Twas Brillig!
Celebrations of you and I on this day that's nothing in particular
Rose Scented Mist
VOTEING TIME!
The Chesire Cat Laughs in the dark
No Matter What Kind Of Warrior, they'll be kneeling like a dog
Rivals he has to Kill
Living in the upside-down
Poder,Amor,Feliz Riqueza
The New Prince
Q/A FOR ME AN THE CHRACTERS of ACE IN WONDERLAND- Question Submition chapter
THE Q/A
BONUS STORIES FROM ARC 1: PODER,AMOR,FELIZ,RIQUEZA
You Wear A Sweet Mask, Baby Baby Lady
In Other Words, I Was Trapped In Curiosity
I know a Lovely,Lovey World of lost love
VOTEING TIME
A NEW CHALENGER ARIVES
VOTEING UPDATES!
UH OH! THERE IT GOES! SAID TO MUCH IT OVERFLOWED WHY DO I ALWAYS SPILL!
Things about the Author
A Questiably dressed girl, a Fighter, a Fuck boy and a Wall
"I Blame Rook and Riddle for this" Ace Trappola 2022
Cooking With Epel
Wild Cards
A Failed Attempt
Quick note!
This is Not a Chapter but a Oneshot to buy me time.
NOTE! PLEASE READ!
For THE EPEL AND VIL MULTIVERSE.
ROUND 2!
GIFTING BASKETS!
Le chasseur de beauté
A/N Where I have been
LIFE IS KICKING MY ASS! HERES a EXPLAINtion of SHIT TO LET YOU KNOW IM NOT DEAD!
GOOD NEWS!
QUESTION FOR ALL THE LOVELY READERS REGARDING AIW
Notes from a Skeleton.
IMPORTANT! to me atleast
A/N: I never thought I had to say this....
SERIOUS TALK ABOUT AIW's FUTURE

Dead (Wo)Men Don't Speak But They Do Write

313 8 2
Von gemstonetherare

AT NRC

##########

Everyone was once again in the mirror Chamber. Epel and Riddle had found another Secret room. It was hidden behind a Large Wardrobe. Riddle didn't know how but for some reason Epel stopped at it  and started trying to move the wardrobe. Riddle was confused but helped. Eventually they had moved it and behind it there was a door. Epel opened it and walked inside. There was a simple pedestal with two envelopes with words in very Different handwriting. One was very  elegant and floaty and the other was a bit messy but constant and firm. The Messy but mathidiocal note said "A Letter To My Son."  The elegant note said "Dead (wo)men don't Speak But they Do Write." Epel pulled out his phone and in a group chat they created sent a text telling them to meet in the Mirror Chamber and Grab the Teachers. And this leads to now.

"Thank you all for coming here. I know you are probably wonder why-" Riddle started

"Yeah no shit I was taking a nap!" Leona complained. 

"Anyway….When we were walking Epel randomly stopped and started trying to move a wardrobe in Heartslabyul. Once it was away from the wall we found a secret door. We went in and it only had a pedestal with two letters. We think it's similar to the inherent instances so we Called you here." Riddle said as he showed the Two envelopes. 

"This Is good! Though Epel, how did you know it was there?" Kaim asked. Now that he didn't have that mask up he didn't act all naive but was still happy as He still had his friends.

"The Black Lights told me." Epel said.

"The black lights?" Vil asked.

"Yeah the Black lights. They like following you and the other Overblot Victims around but they aren't bad they like showing me ways to places. In this instance the ones following Riddle pointed toward a wall." Epel explained. The other victims looked at him in disbelief.

"First of All Overblot VICTIMS? As in plural. Two, does this Happen for Every one of these rooms?" Blackjack said.

"Yes Victims as in plural and No. They seem to only sense things with a surplus of emotion attached to it. They also have very distinct personalities and Act like Shadows." Epel explained 

Sam looked at him "Little imp do you perhaps have friends from the other side?" He asked. If the Puple imp with the switching personalities had them then he needed to make sure he knew how to control them

"I mean I guess you could call them that." Epel said.

"Puppy When did this start?" Crewel asked.

"Uhm A bit After that whole fiasco at S.T.Y.X. Wait No that's not exactly correct I guess the more accurate explanation would be after I found my Unique magic. I remember that that place was Crawling with Black Lights. It was jarring with how many there were, all the Voices blurred and It felt like I was going insane." Epel explained.

"D-do you have that same feeling around Me and the other Victims." Riddle asked.

"No, not really. I'll just tell you what their personalities are like. The ones following Riddle's are strict and Very emotional. They like to yell at me but it's because they can't balance their emotions. As of recently it stopped yelling at me.  Leona's is very Diligent and active. The black light that follows Leona will often Break off and go to Check on the others. They don't like Members of their Pride being in danger." Epel said as Ruggie starred in disbelief.

"Leona's are like his complete opposite!?" Ruggie complained.

"Yes they are. Any way the ones following Azul are Very Fickle. Either they are confident or they are sad. But Azul's Tend to stay quiet. Matter of fact most of them are quite Minus Vil's and Riddles. Jamil's are Very how do you say love struck? They often only say things like "he loves me, He loves me not" basically that whole flower game. It gets annoying." Epel explained. The others saw Jamil go red.

"Vil's is very Vocal but not bad. The n

Ones that follow Vil are Verey Childish. They constantly want to play games, watch movies, play dress up, and such. They Will break off from Vil to come and find me to play pranks." Epel said.

"So mine is like a Child?" Vil asked in shock.

"Yeah, now for Idia. The one that follows you hates being alone and is very outgoing. That's all I know" Epel said. Was he not telling them about actually seeing whole ass people? Yes, Was he also not telling them there are more of them? Also yes, Was he not telling them he had his own? Definitely A Yes. 

"Any ideas why Your unique magic caused this?" Profesor Trien asked.

"Riddle can vouch for me on this one but Sleep Kiss works as a other dimension of sorts. It's a Pokett dimension. Riddle has seen inside it and knows what it's like." Epel said.

"That's a bit vague, Epel. I'll explain what it is like. In short it is beautiful and scary. If Epel allows you too you can exit into a dimension which is a beautiful expanse of Glass trees and land that resembles stained glass. There are even glass flowers. There is even food. I was foolish though and decided to take a bit of a tart I found despite Epels warnings not to. I ended up Hallucinating.  The Food and items there that act like a drug you can get high on. It looked like everything was on fire and I was Running around like a headless chicken. Epel tried to snap me out of it but he had to wait it out. It was very embarrassing. There were also creatures but they left us alone." Riddle explained.

"I- If Epel told you not to eat it why would you eat it!?" Cater screeched. 

"It was a strawberry tart. I think he also landed his brain Cells to Deuce because he somehow Aced the test we had that day." Epel said.

"Of course it was a strawberry tart. We're off topic back to the letters." Trey said.

"Ah! Right! Which one do you want to read first, "A Letter To My Son."  Or "Dead (wo)men don't Speak But they Do Write." They both seem interesting though the second one seems more eery." Epel said

"How about we start with "Dead (wo)Men don't Speak But they Do Write". We can then read the second one." Blackjack said.

"Sure I'll read it." Epel said.

"Dear Ace,

I'm sorry I can't be there to see you grow up. They say Dead Men Can't speak but Who says they can't write? Legacy is a story You leave behind and I have not left behind a good one. Well that isn't true I left behind the Legacy of having an Amazing Husband and two kids who I'm sure will become great. That being said I also doomed others. My signature spell is something terrific and This worries me because as the generations pass I only see descendants have ones that are even stronger. I worry for yours, Your brother has always been a bright child and already has his and while strong I know yours will be stronger. I saw a Seer not too long ago and Asked her to tell me what your powers will bring. She responded with the following:

"Your powers are great but your unborn sons are greater. The power to Kill others is not something to be taken lightly and it is something terrifying. Though he can also heal, I see him Mending things that were broken and helping those who need it. There is nothing to worry about as you will be there to guide him even if in death."

I know it will be Shity to have a Dead mother but now I know you are strong. Never forget Mommy loves you Very much Ace I hate you will never truly be able to meet me, at least in the upcoming years. I hope you can forgive me.

Love Allison Trappola.(Your Mother)"

Epel read.

"Wait Allison….S-she left Ace a letter? Why didn't she tell me where to find it so I could give it to him?" Baccara asked

"I-uhm Have a confession…." Black said.

"What is it?" Baccara asked.

"I uh She gave me the letter….But when she died I uh Blamed Ace before I realized it wasn't his fault…" Black said trailing off 

"Black what did you do to the Letter?"  Baccara asked worry in his voice

"I Burned It…. I regret doing that….Ace never got closure. But I'm more worried over the death part." Black said.

"Black we'll talk about that later but The part about Ace's powers being Deadly is concerning….its also odd how a destroyed letter found its way here..." Baccara said.

"Yes it was," Riddle said in an almost bitter tone as he grabbed the envelope. "Hmm There is something else in here." Riddle said as he pulled out photos. The others crowded to see what it was.

 The first picture was of a Child Ace wandering through A rose maze. The next showed Ace looking at a Beautiful Gold Flower while touching it. The next picture was of Ace glowing gold, then it was one of Ace in front of a Grave that Read "Allison Trappola", the next picture showed a Child Ace frowning at the grave, the next showed him picking a black flower which glowed blue, the next showed the blue light engulfing Ace as he Placed it at the grave, the Final Photo was of Ace being Asleep in his Bed and a Pale hand reaching into frame.

"W-why the Hell is there a fuckingnhand tryingnto grab Ace!?" Deuce yelled.

"I-i don't know why didn't he tell us about this?" Baccara whispered.

"The Final picture shows his sleeping. Perhaps he thought it was a dream?" Malleus said.

"That would be the most logical. Shall we move on to the next letter. I don't think it's from Lady Trappola but That handwriting looks familiar." Lilia said.

"I shall read it this time." Sebek said as he Grabbed the envelope. Sebek cleared his throat and started to read.

" Dear My Little Crocodile,

I'm not one that is good with words but I will say I miss you. I'm sorry I had to leave you Sebek, It was never my intention. I'll tell you what happend. 16 years ago I was sent out on a voyage by the Queen of the Valley to investigate an Anomaly her magic has detected It had been there for Years but a few months after you were born it git stronger. I was one the Queen's most trusted soldiers so when you were 2 she asked me to be sent out. I would have only been on a 2 week journey if the storm didn't hit. The storm was terrifying. There were tornados of Water Filled with Animals, and the Lightning stuck as strong as Prince Malleus’s or even the Queen's. Now that I think back I think that storm was the entrench to where the Anomaly was. The storm destroyed my boat and I was stranded in the sea until I was Sucked into a whirlpool and passed out. When I came to Lady #;&'jkd Was there. She was the Current Queen of &$*?#  She asked me about how I got there and I told her. As I had nowhere to god because I couldn't leave because of Princess #;$**$ Spell she hired me. I decided that from that day on while I waited to be able to leave I would work harder and More constantly to become stronger and a Mother you could be proud of! I have gone on many Journeys and make sure to document them all so that one day when I come home I can tell you all the stories. If you grew up to hate me That's OK too. I hope that someday you will learn to at least tolerate me. Currently I'm going on a Quest to Help a boy Named Ace Trappola. He said he knows you and he also said you taught him how to use a sword. I have got to say you are very good teacher because he is basically a professional. I have no more to say other that I love Both You and Your Father.

I'll see you soon Sebek!

Love, Mom (Sarah Zigvolt)"   Sebek read the letter and his tears started to fall. He brought the letter to his Chest and Hugged it close. He collapsed sobbing the Diasomina Group was shocked they have never seen Sebek get like this the closest was when Ace went Missing. Epel, Jack, Deuce, Ortho, and Yuu rushed over and Hugged Him.

"Sebek, don't be sad!" Yuu said.

"Yeah because if we see your mom we'll punch her so that you can get revenge!" Deuce said. The others sighed at this.

"I'm not sad, I'm Happy that she didn't leave because she Hated me or anything. She left but not of her own Volition and she dose love me!" Aebek said with a smile.

"Please stop crying because if you don't, we'll start to cry," Epel said.  Sebek didn't stop crying though and soon all the First years were sobbing. Riddle walked I've and Hugged both Deuce, and Epel. The Teachers, other Second years, Third years and Ace's family just starred. The crying stops when the mirror lit up and A voice came through and a scene played.

""NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FINALLY! CARD TRAPS VS ZANDER BROCK!" The announcer yelled. Ace walked out the room and to the weapon racks. He was thinking of a plan as he looked at the weapons. His eyes then landed on an Ornate dagger. He smiled and that was perfect." 

"What? Why is Ace grabbing a Dagger? And what's with the announcer?" Riddle asked. The others were also confused.

"There was no talk before the gun went off The Wall of Living meat Ran at Ace who dogged it. The man then tried to ram him again Ace dodged. This continued until the man was red and huffing but fueled by anger."

"WAIT WHY IS ACE FIGHTING SOMEONE!? THAT DUDE IS MORE THAN 2 TIMES HIS SIZE!" Black yelled.

"Wait Announcer, Gun, Dagger, and a Opponent...FUCK! ACE IS FIGHTING IN AN ARENA!" Ruggie yelled.

"An arena as in a fighting arena?" Baccara said, his voice still and firm.

 "YES! THEY ARE COMMON FOR US SLUM DWELLERS TO GO TO TO GET MONEY! THEY ARE OFTEN FIGHTS TO THE DEATH!" Ruggie shrieked he was scared and worried for Ace.

"He seems to be holding his own." Sebek said as he wiped his eyes.

"He may be but this is still dangerous!" Yuu said.

"HEY IDIOT! COME AND GET ME!" Ace yelled as he stopped in front of a wall.

"GRAHH!" The gorilla yelled as he charged Ace dodged and the man ran into the wall. Ace then Jumped on his back pulling out the Dagger and Pilointing the blade at his neck."

"HOLY SHIT!? ACE BEAT HIM!" Epel yelled. Vil wanted to scold him but he knew he would have said the same thing.

"Fufufu Impressive With a bit of training he would make a great Assassin!" Lilia said.

"Vanrouge I don't care if your a war general I will fight you if you try to make my son a Assin for the Briar Valley." Baccara threatened.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" Lilia chimed.

""Do you Yield?" Ace asked with a sly grin. The man nodded in fear as he looked at the Tiny Male.

"I YIELD!" The man yelled

"AND WITH THAT CARD WINS AND THE BATTLES ARE DONE FOR TODAY! PLEASE ENJOY THE BOOTHS WE HAVE AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" The announcer boomed.

Ace walked back to the Locker room and Cheshire hugged him, running his head. Carry patted his back and Sarah applauded."

"Hey my mom is there!" Ssbek veered the others were happy for him.

"Ace also lives to see another day so that's good." Ruggie said as he exhaled.

""Come on, let's go get some food and talk." Sarah said the others nodded. The food was a bit better. The Grilled cheese with Bacon and Fruit Ace got looked good and tasted fresh so he counted that as a win. 

"So Ace, how did you come up with that plan? That man was a wall." Cheshire said.

"Hmm, I compared him to My Gym Teacher. Yes he was big and strong but he wasn't fit like Coach Vargas so I decided to tire him out and then surprise him. For once Coaches Lessons came In Handy. Good mages really do need Mussels!" Ace said with a laugh! The other joined. The night continued like that and Sarah Bought her pic before heading back to their rooms."

"YES STRONG MUSCLES ARE IDEAL FOR MAGES! MR TRAPPOLA WILL GET EXTRA CREDIT FOR THAT WHEN HE COME BACK!" Vargas Yelled. The others shivered in fear. This man was something else. With that they all Exited the Mirror Chamber and headed to bed as it was late.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
News! I have posted a nowhere Twisted wonderland story on here its Called A Poison Apples Guide to Curses. Part/Book 1~" I Heard Through The Rose Vine" is close to done heres the description.

"Transfer programs suck is what Epel has decided. He has also decided Crowley is a stupid Bird Braind B*tch. He has also decided that The RSA needs help and So dose NRC. He has decided a lot of things but his fate is not one."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

209K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️