โ™ฅ๏ธŽ|๐•น๐–†๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–” ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–...

By M_X_NTY

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things wo... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–”

2.8K 97 4
By M_X_NTY

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗!𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕!

"You can see through many things. As most of you have probably realized, my full name is Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto. As in, Minato and Kushina's child."

Obito and Rin gawked. They both looked at their teacher, and saw that his face was grave; they never saw him look that serious before. They turned to their teammate, Kakashi, and saw that he had furrowed his brows in confusion. Rin and Obito finally turned back to the Naruto, who didn't explain further.

Minato wanted to confirm his suspicions, though. "I have never gotten a woman pregnant before; I have never had sex before." Rin and Obito blushed. "That would mean that you could have only come from the―"

"Future." Kakashi interrupted in disbelief, finally getting it. He looked at Naruto, and thought through what had happened in the mission. Naruto had somehow known that Rin was going to be interrogated by a genjutsu. Rin had said that when they first found her, she had very large wounds, but there wasn't a sign of an enemy nearby. She didn't know where she was, and was confused with her age. She mentioned a kid's name that was most likely the same age as them, but they never heard of him before. Naruto seemed like she was from a different world, or more correctly, time.

Rin had suspected that a little, but it sounded so farfetched! There was no way… she checked Naruto's expression, looking for any signs of surprise, or maybe traces of lies. But she was shocked when she saw that Naruto was merely grinning. She looked back on when they first found her, much like how Kakashi had, and realized that it made sense. Naruto's confusion to her surroundings was evidence.

Obito looked between the two blondes, and then back to Naruto. He felt a little dizzy, and decided to plop to the ground, surprising his two teammates. "So let me get this straight. Naruto's the 'future child' of my sensei's, meaning that she time travelled back here, and is really―wait hold on… thirteen plus thirteen―Oh! Twenty six years old?" He shrieked. The other thirteen year olds cringed.

Naruto sighed. "Not really. If you look at it like that, then it's really thirty." Obito gaped. "Somehow I shrunk back from being seventeen to thirteen again. So it's really just my mental state that's older―shut up furball."

"Huh?" Rin and Obito piped, as Minato and the Hokage narrowed their eyes.

"Sorry, that was just… You know what? I'll just tell you. It would make life easier and better." Naruto rolled her eyes. She was really starting to feel like Shikamaru. This was getting troublesome. At first, it was fun to see the looks on their faces, but now it was getting annoying what with all their questions, and it was time to get down to business. "I came back here, from―I think it's about eighteen years into the future―and Kyuubi―" Minato and Sarutobi sucked in a breath. The Nine Tails? So it was true. "probably knows something about it. I was actually fighting to the death with Sasuke, the last Uchiha survivor." Obito widened his eyes, before narrowing them. The last Uchiha? Survivor? Everyone looked at him, seeing as he was an Uchiha, and a proud one. They expected to see him maybe looked shocked and scared, but they were surprised to see that he was serious.

Obito wanted answers. "What happened to my clan?"

Naruto twitched, not at the tone he said it, but from how he would react when she told them. Everyone caught it, and realized that it was probably quite messy. Obito clenched his fists, waiting.

"I think…I'll tell you guys everything, starting from Kyuubi's attack." That got everyone's attention. "Kyuubi attacked the village on the day I was born. The Fourth stopped him, and sealed it into me. He wanted everyone to see me as a hero, their savior, but of course that didn't happen." No one really noticed how she avoided to look at Minato. They were too shocked. "Everyone hated me, except for the very younger generations. The Sandaime made it a law that no one shall ever speak of the incident, and ever lay a hand on me. But that didn't stop them from expressing their scorn for me."

Minato clenched his fists. "Where was I in all of this? Where was Kushina?"

Naruto didn't look at him. "Dead." Everyone was shocked at how bluntly she said it, and looked at her father in concern. Minato's fists were now shaking, his jaw clenched.

"How?"

"You both died, protecting the village and I from the beast. Well, there's more to it. I think the Sandaime understands what happened though." The old man pinched the bridge of his nose. She sighed. "Okay, I don't really know how I should put this, so I'll say everything I experienced and heard in order. I warn you, though. It's going to be long." They all nodded. They wanted―needed―to know.

"After the attack I grew up, isolated and lived through the glares, the whispers, and the hatred. I didn't know why they hated me so much, and I felt alone. Until I met Sasuke." For the first time since she told them about the future, they saw her eyes light up in happiness. "It was after the Uchiha massacre―" Everyone sucked in a breath, Obito looked down with trembling fists. "―and Sasuke was the only one left, except for his brother, who was the one who assassinated the clan." Rin gasped, while everyone else was frozen, unable to utter a word. Naruto let out a shaky breath.

"We were seven at that time, and that was the time he started getting all moody. Itachi said to him that if he were to kill him―" Obito whipped his head up to see Naruto, and ran to her, grabbing her jacket.

"Itachi? You've got to be kidding me! He's my cousin, dammit! Was I also killed by him?" Naruto's face was expressionless, while Obito's was the look of anger.

Minato, who was closest to Naruto, held the boy's wrist firmly. "Obito. Let go, and let her explain everything. I understand that you're having trouble coping with all of this, but we need to know."

"No, you weren't. You were supposed to die in the cave." Naruto cringed. She could have worded it a little better. "You pushed Kakashi out of the way from the boulder, resulting in you taking his place." Everyone whipped their heads at Obito's direction, who was shaking.

"So, you're saying, that if you hadn't appeared I would have..." He trailed off, and Rin walked up to him to hold his shoulder firmly, wanting to comfort him. Kakashi looked down at his feet, feeling the guilt gnaw his heart.

Naruto looked away, "Yeah. That's what was supposed to happen. But also, if I hadn't appeared, Kakashi would have lost an eye, and you would have unlocked your Sharingan." Kakashi and Obito looked up with wide eyes. "Obito, your right side was crushed by the boulder, and your left side was left unharmed. You forgot to give Kakashi a present for his success in going up a rank, am I correct?" Obito nodded, and Kakashi stepped back in shock, realizing where this was going. "As a late present, Obito, you gave Kakashi your left eye, your Sharingan, with Rin's help."

Rin's legs gave in, and she sat down on the floor. Her face was streaked with tears, as she sobbed in her hands. Kakashi and Obito stared at each other, processing the information. Minato looked away from everyone, shutting his eyes as he clenched his fists. The hokage gazed solemnly at his hands that rested on the desk.

Naruto decided that the silent pause was dragging on for too long. "Do you want me to continue? I can stop here, and wait for you guys to... recover." Team seven stood up straight and shook their heads, dismissing her suggestion. They were ninjas of Konohagakure, and they needed to protect their village. They couldn't try to ignore the opportunity of saving the village's future when it was just handed to them on a silver platter now could they?

The blonde told them everything, watching their expressions. She explained in detail, making sure they got the point. Naruto told them all that she could remember. They were pale throughout the whole timeline, getting paler by the minute. Obito shrunk back when he heard why Itachi did it, and was shaking uncontrollably when he heard about Sasuke's situation. He didn't want to know how he felt. Rin and Kakashi's eyes were wide, the Sandaime's face was solemn, as was Minato's.

Naruto choked on some parts, mostly when she talked about Sasuke. She looked away from everyone, knowing just what the looks on their faces were. When something great happened, it crashed down again. And the Fourth Great Ninja War? That was probably worse than the other wars the world has faced. It's a wonder how they even survived fighting the legendary ninja zombies, and Uchiha Madara?

"Yeah, we weren't living the calm, peaceful life, of course. The future's a mess. I don't get how I got here―Now you tell me?" Naruto blanked out for a moment, a vacant look in her eyes. When she got back to normal, however, tears were forming. She used her sleeves to wipe them. She spoke in a weak, wavering voice, "Kyuubi told me that Sasuke used a jutsu to send me back, and was probably trying to get me back to when we were kids so that I could change everything. Kyuubi used his chakra to send us further back, however, knowing that it was easier to start from the very beginning. I was supposed to be dead, but Sasuke―" Naruto choked on her words, the tears falling even more. "―that idiot pushed his life force into me."

Everyone looked away, knowing how hard it is for her to explain everything. And what made it worse for her was that she loved the Uchiha boy. Minato was glad that Naruto understood what he and Kushina wanted for her. He was glad that his daughter had grown up to be a kind hearted, understanding and strong woman. His eyes softened as he smiled, looking down.

"Well, then I ended up here, and all that. I plan on changing the future completely, and I would need everyone's help." Naruto concluded, remembering what Itachi had strictly told her. She noticed the tense atmosphere in the room, and wanted to remove that. Everyone nodded, determined. She grinned, getting her smile back, which everyone was relieved for. "I'm hungry. Is Ichiraku…um, you know… here?" She rubbed the back of her head. Everyone faltered, already knowing her love for Ramen.

Minato smiled. "Yeah, it's already made. Ichiraku's quite famous now."

Naruto whooped "Alright!"

Sarutobi had a hint of a smile. "Now hold on, Naruto. We need to think up of a cover for you. Everyone would notice the similarity between you and Minato."

The girl nodded, understanding his point. "Oh right."

Rin piped up this time. "How about this, Naruto is Minato-sensei's long lost sister, who was separated from him during the beginning of the war. Not many people know about Minato's family, and they would welcome her warmly."

The Third nodded, the idea was good. "That's believable, and a very likely scenario. We'll stick with that." Minato smiled brightly.

"Then she could live with me. I have a spare room, and I want to get to know my 'sister' a little better." Naruto grinned, liking the idea.

"You'll be a chunin, and would be able to enter the Jounin Exams. Since the other teams are full, and it's a good idea to let Naruto be with you four, she'll be a new addition to team seven."

Obito whooped, and the others smiled. Rin was happy she will no longer be the only female in the team, unlike other teams―take that! Minato was happy, he could spend some time with his daughter, and Kakashi liked having the blonde around. Obito liked Naruto, they were like twins! Yeah, they were going to have a perfect time with the blonde jinchuuriki.

Teuchi and Minato's team was absolutely horrified when they saw how fast the girl could eat. She was currently at her fourth bowl. They had barely even finished their first or second bowl.

Rin sweat dropped, as she weakly said, "Uh, Naruto? Why don't you slow down? It's bad for your digestive system…"

Naruto blinked, and swallowed. And sheepishly scratched her head, "Oh right, sorry. I was… hungry. But man, I'm stuffed!"

Kakashi snorted, catching everyone's attention. "You eat like a pig." He blinked when he felt strong killing intent, and automatically reached for a kunai. He flinched when he realized that it was the "pig" who was leaking it.

Naruto snapped her chopsticks unconsciously, scaring the people at the stand even further. "Excuse me?" She gave him a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Uh, n-no, it's nothing at all!" Kakashi squeaked, trying to avoid pissing off the already pissed girl. She returned back to normal immediately, the tense air evaporating in a second. The people at the stand let out the breath they've been holding in relief, and ate at peace. Teuchi and Minato sighed, obviously experiencing this before with their own wife or girlfriend. Naruto chattered away to Rin.

The blonde huffed. "Honestly! I swear, he's such a prick! Well, I guess every team seven needs one." She rolled her eyes, as Rin giggled.

"Boys sometimes need a punch at the head, of course. They need someone to knock some sense into them." Naruto nodded at her logic.

Obito had unconsciously been inching away from them, closer to Minato. He would never understand girls.

Naruto looked around the streets feeling nostalgic. It was just like how it was before the Chunin Exams incident. She grinned as she waved to a bunch of people who were whispering and waving back excitedly as they watched her walk with the famous Yellow Flash. It was different from the icy glares she received in her childhood, and was quite similar to the warm welcome she had when she came back from the talk with Pain. She noticed the route they were taking was very similar to the route she used to get back to her apartment, too.

Minato watched in amusement as she soaked her surroundings in. He smiled when he saw her grin at the people around them, waving.

When she finally realized where they were heading, Naruto stopped in her tracks. She turned to look up at Minato, eyes wide. "You live here?" Minato thought she was displeased at her new home, so when he turned only to see a pleasant smile on her face, he was quite surprised. He honestly didn't know why she looked so happy. The apartment was old and looked a little shabby, something females never likes. He thought it was fine, really, as long as it can provide good shelter and comfort.

"Well, yes, I'm sorry that it looks worn down and all. Hope you don't mind."

Naruto blinked but widened her grin. "It's not that! I used to live in the same apartment before it was blown away."

Minato's lips quirked into a smile as his eyes crinkled upwards. "Ah, that explains your good mood."

"Yup!"

"I think Kakashi-sensei would have arrived by now. What's keeping him?" Naruto groaned, and Rin nodded also wondering what Obito did on a daily basis that got him late for every meeting. Kakashi twitched when he heard the 'sensei' bit. He was definitely not used to it, and probably never will. But it did make him happy that his future student displayed affection for her teacher. It meant that he was doing a good job.

"Heeey! Sorry I'm late guys! You see, there was this old lady that dropped her tomatoes down a hill, so naturally I just had to help."

Naruto's eye twitched before she sighed. "Well at least your excuses are more believable." She rolled her eyes. "But seriously, Obito. That doesn't take four hours. What happens if you're late for a mission?"

Kakashi shook his head. "Obito's only late when we have team meetings."

Naruto blinked. That was what Kakashi (of the future) often did too. "Now that we're all here, can we get on with training?"

Minato nodded, while Obito mumbled to her. "You're awesome and all, but seriously, you should stop obsessing with training. You sound like Kakashi."

Kakashi glared lightly, but Naruto just grinned. "Yeah, yeah, I love training, so what?" She stuck her tongue out. "But at least he's getting better. I think he's just still getting used to the stick's absence from his a―"

Rin hurriedly spoke up, blushing. "Let's just get on with the day, shall we?" she pleaded.

Minato nodded, shaking his head at his daughter's indecent use of words. "Let's start with the usual spar. Obito, Rin, you both start first."

The match was a taijutsu spar, seeing as both opponents weren't able to use ninjutsu. Obito's fire techniques were too dangerous, while Rin's strong point was hand-to-hand combat. She also used chakra to help her in speed. Naruto recognized that Rin's way of fighting was very similar to Sakura's before she became Tsunade's apprentice. It works well, but only against people who tire easily. Rin would have to lose both chakra and stamina, and can only use close-range combat, seeing as it was taijutsu. The blonde smirked; she could teach her some of what Sakura showed to her. Naruto had good enough control to be able to do a little of Sakura and Tsunade's method of taijutsu. Rin's chakra control was quite impressive, much like how Sakura had been. It's a good idea.

"Alright, that's enough." Minato spoke as he raised an eyebrow at Naruto's expression. "Obito, it would be a good idea to learn more techniques. If you were to be against an opponent who you don't want to injure too badly, say a potential spy, you'd be restricted to using either taijutsu or D to C-rank jutsus. It would cause you to be at an disadvantage. Rin, you were great, but you'll have to grow your chakra levels, stamina and learn long-ranged techniques." Obito and Rin nodded, keeping what he said in mind.

"Next! Kakashi, Naruto, you're up."

Obito whooped, wanting to know who'd beat the other. He grudgingly admits that Kakashi was the strongest out of them, but now he didn't know who was the best. Naruto was pretty strong from what he had seen, and she had more experience, after all. Rin also thought the same, anticipating the match.

Seeing as how Kakashi wasn't going to start first, Naruto formed her favorite hand seal.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! Four clones appeared, and along with Naruto, they formed a circle around Kakashi. Kakashi widened his eyes, knowing where this was going. As he expected, all of the clones and the original attacked him, giving him a hard time to find the original. He didn't notice one of them make another shadow clone appear behind him quietly, and didn't notice it run up to a tree.

Minato widened his eyes at the tactic. It's very smart and perfect for one like Naruto, who has an extraordinary chakra level. Obito and Rin watched in amazement. They knew Naruto wasn't using anything she learnt after she was thirteen, since she said it felt unfair. Kakashi was rather put off with that, but didn't say anything.

The prodigy finally got rid of four of them, and was fighting off the one he expected to be the original. So imagine his surprise, when he kicked it and the blonde disappeared in a puff of smoke. He realized what Naruto did immediately. Kawarimi with another clone. He growled in frustration, before looking around.

Naruto stayed hidden in the tree, getting ready. It wouldn't be as great as Lee's or Gai's, but it would have to do. She stealthily went back down, and applied chakra to her muscles. She dashed across the field, looking like a yellow blur. When Kakashi noticed her, it was already too late. His face twisted in horror when he recognized where this was going. Instead of the green blur he was used to it was a flash of yellow

She jumped and twisted her body to apply all of her strength to her foot. "Konoha Senpuu!"

Kakashi was sent backwards when Naruto's foot collided with his cheek. Obito and Rin gaped, as Minato struggled not to laugh, acting very concerned like the caring teacher he was.

When Kakashi was still lying on the ground, Naruto swore, "Shit!" She ran to him, checking for severe burns, or anything. She really did it! "I am so sorry, Kakashi! I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" Kakashi's eyes screwed shut in pain, as he slowly propped to his elbows. The rest of the team came along too, worried.

Kakashi, trying to save his pride, shook his head slowly. "It's alright. I'm fine."

When they were sure he's safe from harm, Obito grinned at Naruto, who was still apologizing. "Man! You were awesome, Naruto!"

The girl shook her head furiously, still guilty. "No, I used Lee's technique, which was something I learnt from observing after I was thirteen. I cheated!"

Kakashi got up, patting dirt off his pants. "That's not true. It showed that you were serious, which is something I'm thankful for. I wouldn't live with myself if I had been beaten by a girl my age who wasn't even trying." He smiled, which made Obito gape again. Rin rolled her eyes and smacked Obito lightly at the head.

Naruto looked down so that she didn't see his face. What's wrong with her? She was used to the odd eye smiles she received from him before, so why not now? She fidgeted, and concluded that it was just because he didn't cover his left eye, and that he was younger. Yeah, that's it. Feeling more confident, she looked back at the team, who stared at her in concern.

Minato coughed, gaining attention from everyone. "Kakashi, you need to work a little more on your observation skills. It's very advanced, but people could mask into their surrounding quite well―Although I'm still not sure how Naruto managed to do that, what with her very bright sense of fashion." He pointedly looked at her blue and orange jacket. "Naruto, although you escaped quite well, it's probably a good idea if you change to a more darker color."

Naruto sheepishly giggled. "I was wearing black and orange before I time travelled."

Kakashi deadpanned. How did he get beaten by this... orange obsessed girl? Was she even a female? Obito grinned. Well, he knew what to get her for her birthday. He has an extra set of goggles, which was quite new. Rin facepalmed.

Minato rolled his eyes, "That's an improvement. Naruto, I didn't really notice much mistakes or improvements you might need, but it would be easier on all of us if you wouldn't use a handicap. I think you would want to work on your other techniques, seeing as how you've returned to being thirteen again which causes you to have to relearn everything." Naruto nodded.

"But I can do that later. Can I show Rin something?" She asked, excited. Minato nodded, and looked at Rin in confirmation. "Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, but what do you want to show me?" she asked. Naruto just smirked, and Rin knew, just knew, that that smirk was bad news.

"Alright, now that we have an idea of everyone's strength, let's get onto training our weak spots.

"You said that you would like to be like Tsunade-baachan, correct?" The young medic nin nodded. "Great! I know some things about her fighting style. It's not much, but I'm sure you can improve it, what with your amazing chakra control." Rin blushed at the praise and suddenly found her sandals interesting.

"Alright, so it goes like this…"

Obito and Kakashi glanced at the two girls in interest. They saw that Naruto was about to punch the ground, and wondered if Rin had somehow gotten her angry. So imagine their fright when they saw her form a large crater with her fist. They would never look at her the same way again. Ever.

Minato watched in entertainment when he saw the horrified looks on the two boys' faces. He was surprised that Naruto knew how to use Tsunade's technique, but remembered that Naruto was her apprentice's best friend. He watched Rin's look of awe, eager to learn it.

He turned back to Obito who weakly mumbled. "Note to self; never piss Naruto off. Result would be sickeningly unpleasant." Kakashi merely nodded.

Kakashi sighed as he lied on his bed, facing up at the ceiling with his head on his folded arms. It had been a long day, and just after a mission, too. He thought back to what Naruto had revealed to them. He seriously couldn't imagine himself to be the goofy, perverted teacher she had listed him as. He was even more shocked that he'd take on the responsibility to be an instructor―Naruto's instructor.

Had Naruto have never appeared, he would have lost an eye, and Obito would have been killed. Obito didn't get his sharingan, but there was a hint of it. Obito's irises changed slightly when they fought the ninja, which pleased the boy greatly. It was like Naruto was an angel sent from heaven. Ever since Naruto's been around, Obito had gotten a little more mature, which was something Kakashi could definitely live with.

He smiled as he rolled to the side. She was interesting, he'll give her that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 34
It was just as it was everyday in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall; tables were being thrown, chairs were smashed and brawls were happening in every corner...
294K 6.8K 33
Heartbroken. Betrayed. Hated. That's what Lucy Heartfilia feels when she is kicked off team natsu, only to be replaced by lissana. However, our dear...
72.5K 2.8K 12
Jimin, a CEO of the Park Industry. He was known for being a cold-hearted person, having to fire his employees whenever they do something wrong just o...
304K 5.1K 20
With Naruto being flung into past, the Third Hokage gathers an audience to watch the memories of the blonde teen. *A watching the series fanfiction* ...