The Moonlit Adventure Of A Qu...

By LupusNoir00

Something I Wanted To do In My Off Time, I Hope You All Enjoy More

Prolouge
[Vol 1]Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1]Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1]Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31 {R-18}
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
[Vol 1] Chapter 34
[Vol 1] Chapter 35
[Vol 1] Chapter 36
[Vol 1] Chapter 37
[Vol 1] Chapter 38
[Vol 1] Chapter 39
[Vol 1] Chapter 40
[Vol 1] Chapter 41
[Vol 1] Chapter 42
[Vol 1] Chapter 43
[Vol 1] Chapter 44
[Vol 1]Chapter 45
[Vol 1] Chapter 46
[Vol 1] Chapter 47
[Vol 1] Chapter 48
[Vol 1] Chapter 49
[Vol 1] Chapter 50 Finale

[Vol 1]Chapter 1

7.4K 209 62
By LupusNoir00

____________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

Falling through the air, I tried thinking of everyway I could survive this fall, but none turned up good.

'Lord Tsukuyomi, If this is how I'm to die at least I there's kind gods out there such as you.' I thought as I accepted my fate and stared up at the gorgeous sky of this new world.

'I hope you live well, Father...' I thought as I stared up at the sky.

'Aria!' A familiar voice shouted as my eyes snapped opened and looked up towards the sky where the moon stood shining brightly and elegant.

"Lord Tsukuyomi?" I questioned.

'Calm yourself, Aria!' He told me as soon I felt like my fast decent was becoming slower and slower.

"Huh?" I questioned as I noticed a familiar glow encompassing me.

Soon Lord Tsukuyomi appeared beside me.

"Lord Tsukuyomi!" I said slightly shocked at his sudden appearance.

"I heard your conversation with that Goddess. I was worried so I decided to check in on you, but tha sort of behavior is just... my apologies." He said as I looked towards him.

"How can such a childish and bratty woman be a goddess? She just blessed me then dropped me like some trash." I said not minding that I spoke some harsh words to her which we're very deserved.

"The world you lived in was barren and harsh, and most of our protection and blessings didn't reach you. Combined with the gravity of your world, you we're under a heavy burden." He explained.

"Living there along with your extensive training has strengthened your body, and now that you're here... That burden has been lifted, so now you're actually super strong." He told me making me stare at my hands.

"I see, so all that training was really worth it." I said while clenching my hand.

"It's oy that your true power has been released, but you are not Immortal. More importantly, there's something I need to tell you. When you we're summoned to this world, both worlds we're connected and that goddess... abducted two more people from your world." He stated making me narrow my eyes.

"Please don't tell she..." I questioned.

"No, Yoriichi is safe, but one of them was apparently close to your place and the other lived nearby so maybe you would know them." He said making relax a bit since I didn't know who he was talking about.

"It seems they've already safely arrived at some Hyuman castles. They also been granted a great deal of that goddess protection." He stated making me frown.

'While I basically get a curse that makes me unable to speak with main race.' I thought.

"But that doesn't matter, since you we're raised in that world while having blood the blood of the Hyumans from this world. As far as divine power is concerned you're stronger." He said as he then faced me giving me a wink.

"And you've received my divine power along with something else as well." He said as once his words finished somthing popped up infront of me.

_________________________________________

Welcome Host To The

[Gamer System]!

_________________________________________

I stared at this screen confused, but also surprised by its sudden appearance.

"With these your not any worse than that Goddess's divine power." Tsukuyomi said with pure confidence.

'Hm, I'll believe his word and test it plus figure it out later.' I thought.

"And if you ever meet those two heros, please help them out they are from your world after all." He said making me stare at the God infront of me.

'Despite being a God you still care about all of us. You truly are a rare one, Lord Tsukuyomi.' I thought rembering all that other Gods and Goddesses do.

Though I soon started to notice something.

"Lord Tsukuyomi, you're starting to disappear?" I pointed out to him.

"I really pushed myself trying to communicate with you. Now I shall rest for a few hundred years. So we probably won't be able to meet again in current lifetime." He said making me nod in understanding.

'So even God's have a limit to how much power they can use.' I thought.

"However, I'll talk to some other gods about this and ask for their help. Regardless what she has created until now, that Goddess behavior cannot go unpunished."He said making me nod in agreement.

He then faced me with a kind smile.

"With the way the situation now is, There's no need to hold yourself back here Aria. Go forth and live your life free in this new worl!" He said as I felt the power holding me starting to disappate as well.

"I pray that we can meet again..." He said as he then completely disappeared letting me fall from the sky at a adequate height as I landed on the ground with no damage and a small crater under my feet.

'Seems like I'll need to figure out my new life here.' I thought as I looked around at my surroundings.

'A wasteland, luckily it's night time currently.' I thought as I then looked towards the screen that hasn't went away.

'Hm, I wonder how you work?' I thought as I tapped on the screen physically only for it to change to a new screen.

[Welcome Host To The Gamer System! The Gamer System Is A Power To Help Host Grow More Powerful With Effort!] The screen read.

[The System, Has Special Features To Help Host In Almost Any Situation.] The screen continued.

[There Are Some Key Words That The Host Can Use To Use The Features Of The System Listening:
'Status': Will allow Host to see their current skills, power, and abilities.
'Roulette':Will allow Host to access the System Roulette Wheel which will grant the Host somthing random.
'Store': Will allow Host to access the System Store which allows to Host to buy skills, powers, and etc.
'Quests': Allows the Host to see what Quests are currently up and in progress
All these words can either be spoken or thought of and the System will do it.]

[Host Also has access to a Inventory space, which currently holds a starter pack given by: Tsukuyomi]

The screens finished as I nodded at all the I formation.

'Let's see something first.' I thought as I thought about status and it opened up.

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: Human

Age: 17

Gender: Intersex

Titles:[The One Blessed By Gods][Otherworlder][Blessed By The Moon][Blessed By The Sun][Cursed One]

Roulette Tickets: 0

Store Points: 0

Passive Skills:
Unique Physique{High}
Adaptable Body{High}
Tough Body{High}
Regeneration{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Advanced Senses{High}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Musical Score{High}
Opening Thread{High}

Active Skills:
<Water Breathing Style>
<Flower Breathing Style>
<Insect Breathing Style>
<Serpent Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
<Love Breathing Style>
<Wind Breathing Style>
<Mist Breathing Style>
<Beast Breathing Style>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Sound Breathing Style>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Eclipse Breathing Style>
<Sakai>
_________________________________________

'Hm, seems it takes knowledge of Skills as active while regular natural abilities are passive.' I thought as I scanned over everything, but when I laid my eyes on Sakai I was very curious upon what it was, but left it alone.

'Hm, System you said I have a starter pack. Can you please open it please.' I thought as the second a screen popped up.

_________________________________________

Starter Pack Is Now Open!

Here Are The Receiving Things:

-Moon Dragon Slayer Magic
-Phoebus Catastrophe
-1x Mithril Katana
-3 Roulette Tickets
-500 System Points
_________________________________________

Seeing all that I received I was curious on what exactly all of it was.

Moon Dragon Slayer Magic: A Type Of Magic That Allows For The User To Fight With Moon Light Or The Moon Like A Dragon

Phoebus Catastrophe: From The Bow Blessed By The Greek Moon Goddess, Artemis And By The Greek Sun God, Apollo. Rain Down A Divine Catastrophe Upon Whoever You Choose.

Mithril Katana: A Blade made by the magical ore Mithril. Fit to not only help it's wielder in close combat but in Magic too.

Roulette Tickets: Roulette Tickets Are Used To Get Random Things From The Roulette Wheel. You Can Earn Them Day By Day Passively Or Complete Quests.

System Points: Can Be Used To Buy Things From The System Store. Can Be Earned By Doing Quests Or Defeating A Monster. +10

Reading each one, I nodded as I went back to my status board.

"Let try doing the Roulette first." I said as a big wheel with a bunch of colors appeared infront of me glowing.

Looking at it, I simply grabbed one of the handles before giving it whirl as it spun for a bit.

Soon the wheel stopped as it landed somthing.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Active Skill:

<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
_________________________________________

Upon seeing what I got, I could already tell that it was something similar to Moon Dragon Slayer Magic.

'Hm I will have to test out these new abilities later.' I thought as I decided to do one more.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Active Skill:

<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
_________________________________________

'Hm, I wonder what's up with this one. Although these skills must be powerful to be dubbed Dragon Slayer.' I thought as I dismissed the wheel intending on saving one ticket in case of emergencies.

Opening the store, I wasn't surprised that I wasn't able to buy the real good stuff. It's just a starter pack meaning I can only by starter stuff.

'For now let's leave it. With the Roulette wheel I'll be able to get mostly everything in here while my points continue to stack.' I thought as I dismissed everything and stood up from the ground looking around.

'I should look for some type of shelter or civilization monster or not. A wasteland is bad habitat to be in currently.' I thought as I decided to move forward go and towards the big mountain which could hopefully lead me to some where.

"Time to get a move on." I said as I soon started to move.

-Time Skip-

It's been three days since I arrived on this world. I've been following my plan of path continuously with my only breaks being to sleep.

During this time frame I have gained some intresting things.

-Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
-Rulers Authority
-Djinn Equip: Focalor

With these three new things, I just had way more to study later on.

I have been practicing a bit with the blessing and powers Lord Tsukuyomi granted me, but I haven't been able to do anything major except use the air around me to sustain my hunger.

Dragon Slayer Magic allows for the wielder to eat the elements it has associated with it.

I'm not sure if I can eat any other elements without harm coming to me.

'Hm, seems Sage Dragon Slayer Magic is not simple Elemental, but a concept.' I thought as played around with the magic seeing how I could do some basic enchantments.

Soon I decided to take break for rest as it was getting late.

As soon as I was about to set myself up for a nap. I heard something very faint, but there.

'Hm?! I need to focus. If that's actually what I think it is then...' I trailed as I zoned in on my hearing.

It didn't take long for me to here the very distinct sound of a water droplet falling into more water.

My eyes snapped open, as I narrowed them in the direction the noise came from.

"Water." I said bluntly as without any other words I zoomed off towards it with a massive burst of speed that left cracks in my previous spot.

When I got closer to the source, I came to hear something else.

"H-Help Me!!!" A feminine voice yelled out in fear as I narrowed my eyes more.

Running towards the location, I jumped off a cliff where right under me was the person? Who asked for help cornered against the wall.

The attacker being a mysterious two headed dog.

I landed infront of the pig lady without a sound as I glanced behind me.

Only to see that she was literally looking pretty scared. Her heart beat was beating very quickly too.

'Do I really look that scary?' I thought as I faced the two headed dog.

'Whatever I need to defeat this guy before I ask Ms.Piggy here some questions. She the first person I've seen in a bit.' I thought as I stared at the monster infront of me.

"Who are you? Are you trying to get in my way?!" The two headed dog said as I just stared at it blankly.

"My name is Aria, and yes." I said to it before dashing towards it at quick speeds.

"Uha... Too fast..." it said as I appeared before it with my fist cocked.

"Die." I said bluntly as with a simple and strong punch to their intertwined necks.

They're body bursted into blood mist rain as even their organs we're gone.

I stared at this shock as I only intended to kill them, not destroy their body.

'Seems like I'll have to get used to my new strength.' I thought.

I was drawn from my thoughts when suddenly I saw that Ms.Piggy was trying to run away out of fear.

'Seems my result was very over the top.' I thought as I walked up to Ms.Piggy.

Placing my hand on the side of her head she squeaked before looking towards me.

"Hello, It's nice to me you." I said as she stared at me in complete silence.

"Hiiiii!!!! It's talking!!!! How is it possible for a human to speak Orc Language?!!" She questioned.

"Did you also get Teimar?" She asked making me confused.

"I do not know what this Teimar is, but I'm different from regular humans." I told her as she stared at me, glanced over to the large puddle of blood before back me.

"I believe it." She said as I nodded.

"Now, there's no reason to be afraid of me. You asked for help and I came here to give it. If I wanted to attack you, I would have already did." I told her as she nodded at me again relaxing a bit, but still clearly a bit tense.

"Great now do you mind helping me out?" I asked as she stood there silence for a bit like she was going over her options.

"Thank you for helping me, What can I help you with." She said with a wryly smile.

"Do you know where the nearest settlement is? I have been wondering around for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it." I told her as she stared at me.

"Hm? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Well, there are no hyuman villages around here. This is a place called the Edge of the worldf. It's a very harsh wasteland." She explained to me making me nod.

'So that brat Goddess dropped me somewhere as such. If I ever get to see her again I'm so going to teach her a lesson.' I thought as my eyes narrowed for second before going back to neutral.

"Is something wrong?" Ms.Piggy asked.

"No, Nothing at all." I said.

"Oh, Well is it alright if I call you Aria? I'm Emma, a highland Orc." She introduced.

"Sure call me whatever you want Emma. Just for gestures sake I'm Aria, 17 years old. It's nice to meet you Emma." I said as she smiled.

"Wait? Your also 17 years old?" She asked as I nodded.

"Since there's no Human village here. Is your village perhaps nearby?" I asked though when I asked she went silent.

"Hm? Is something wrong? Please don't tell your lost." I said as she shook her head.

"No I... I'm a sacrifice for Shin. I was heading to the Sacred mountain now." She explained.

She then began to tell her tale as I listened to it. Turns out this Shin is making Mist that surrounds the village and prevents them from farming. They have been offering sacrifices every half year to appease it, and it is now her turn.

"Oh despite how bad the land is, we still hold festivals here. It's a really nice place." She said making me nod in understanding.

"Oh, that's right, there's a place near the mountain where you can wash up. If you wish, you can rest up there. As thanks for saving me from that rizur" She said with a smile.

'Hm, She's a really nice girl. Putting myself before her despite already seeing my strength she didn't ask for any help, your a definitely a brave one.' I thought staring at her.

"Is somthing wrong Aria?"She asked me as I shook my head.

"It's nothing, may you please show me the way? I would hate to get lost again." I said as she giggled and nodded.

"Sure let's go right away." She said as she began to lead the way with me following right behind her.

'Hm, Once I get a good grasp of my abilities. I would love to help you out with your problem, Emma.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: Human

Age: 17

Gender: Intersex

Titles:[The One Blessed By Gods][Otherworlder][Blessed By The Moon][Blessed By The Sun][Cursed One][Savior]

Roulette Tickets: 1

Store Points: 510

Passive Skills:
Unique Physique{High}
Adaptable Body{High}
Tough Body{High}
Regeneration{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Advanced Senses{High}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Musical Score{High}
Opening Thread{High}

Active Skills:
<Water Breathing Style>
<Flower Breathing Style>
<Insect Breathing Style>
<Serpent Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
<Love Breathing Style>
<Wind Breathing Style>
<Mist Breathing Style>
<Beast Breathing Style>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Sound Breathing Style>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Eclipse Breathing Style>
<Sakai>
<Moon Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Phoebus Catastrophe>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Rulers Authority>
<Djinn Equip:Focalor>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See Ya!

Edit: I changed my mind, I'll try to update every Friday if I don't forget😅😅 So Enjoy!

Also Suprise Double Chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.5K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
47.3K 1.5K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] ❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
231K 1.7K 109
Ok so this is a one time thing that I will do and one time only so go crazy I will Request I will let you know what I will do for one shots and so on...
44.1K 427 28
This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy it