Tokyo revengers scenarios

By kokomelon6969

scenarios with tr boys! More

I N T R O ♡
First Meeting ♡
Getting to know each other ♡
Crack they say ♡
Ignoring them ♡
Walking in on you ♡
Laying on your lap ♡
Making out ♡
Tropes ♡
Daddy ♡

Accidently kissed♡~

1.7K 30 22
By kokomelon6969

Scene 03 : Accidently kissed

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi seishu

I apologise beforehand If its boring for some parts...

I'm trying to write interesting for you guys but English is just hard

Have fun reading ♡

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O

"What are we playing again??"

Mikey asked his sister along with his childhood friends- baji,haruchiyo and senju with yn who all sat in a circle. They were playing together cause...t
THEY'RE JUST MIDDLE SCHOOLERS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT??

anyways ,

"It's called truth or dare,spin the bottle and choose! Adults play this alllll the timeeee"

Emma gushed in as she started spinning and several rounds passed. Landing it on mikey finally, he was unimpressed at the game but went on with it for Emma.

"Ne ne mikey....its your first chance! Hmmm truth or dare??"

"Dare" He answered almost instantly, unbothered as he was growing tired.

"I dare you to kiss yn"

"Okay-HAAAA EMMA!? NO NO NO YOU'RE EWWWWW!"

"if you dony kiss then ,allow me to put make up for your face"

"Uuuugvhhh finee"

Your faces were both flushed and fidgety,mikey shut his eyes closed ,leaned close to you,kissing your lips for less than 2 seconds and ran away. You heard Emma scream but didn't care as you were flustered by the small kiss.

S H I N I C H I R O

"Yn?do you need help...?"

Shinichiro was worried when he saw you carrying all those boxes, your cafe was restocking and with no workers around you had to do it. Slowly but surely you'll finish it.

"Hello! And uhm...no...I can't make you work more than you already do right?"

"It's no problem,take it as payment for your coffee and flask"

"I already said-no oh"

You went quiet as he took the boxes from your hands,fingers brushing. He did let you argue to help him a little bit,

"Yn,where does this one go?"

Shinichiro asked as you guided him,the store was dark and searching for the switch, you ended up tripping on a box,stubbing your leg on the corner. It did hurt you but what made your head spin was the person beneath you.

You arms trapped him as he leaned back to the wall, his oil stained face and ashy breath filled your mind and nothing mattered in that few seconds. His hands were on your waist,you tried to move which ended up you rubbing him the wrong way, a pained moan escaping him.

Thank god it was dark, giving into temptation, you both kissed in a bruising way,his teeth scraping your bottom lip and hands working on each others blouses. Pulling away, he leaned In again but this time your phone rang and you realised what kind of position you were both in.

"I'm so sorry sano-san "

You bolted out before he could even pause and talk properly. He fumed at his actions,

What's more to say, both of you avoided each other until the end of time.

D R A K E N

You were relentless, your school uniform consisted of a tie and today was an important day. Turning the whole apartment upside down trying to sear it. Draken saw you spiralling again, he got used to your personality and panicks.

"So what are we searching now again??"

He eyed you suspiciously,

"My tie"

"You mean this??"

Draken raised it up as it suddenly magically. You rushed over to him, jumping up and down, pulling his face in for a peck on his lips. Releasing him,you ran screaming thank you.

"Thank you, drakennn!"

M I T S U Y A

Mitsuya who was a relaxed and calm person except today became extremely stressed and restless. He had totally forgotten to sew a dress needed for the drama that was due tomorrow.

T O M O R R O W

he couldn't wait up in the room to sew it either, he had a meet with Toman to beat up some people.

Opening the door,he saw the dress fully sewed and no mistakes ,just a perfect dress. You stood there, adding some finishing touches as mitsuya got confused with the situation.

"Hey mitsuya-san, hope you like the dress...it took me like 4 hours so I'm sorry if its not perffff-"

He kissed your forehead, lingering his lips there just for a few seconds, before kissing your hands.

"Thank you,yn. I really appreciate it"

Leaving you a blushing mess in the club room. Touching your hands, you slammed your head onto the desk,screaming out.

H A K K A I

The blue haired boy was peacefully doing his homework in the empty classroom as it was break time.

"Why is this hard?!"

"Here,this one"

You pointed the answer on the book, he turned slightly, something soft brushing his lips, you both kissed for a few minutes,before he realised that it was you and a kiss. Standing up abruptly....

"And then he ran....again..."

You weren't surprised at his reaction

But you were surprised at how good of a kisser he was.

T A I J U

It's not an accident that he kissed you, he knew what he was doing.

You brought a whole bag of candy home with yuzuha , apparently your teacher gave out candy to your classmates . Taiju saw you both at the hall at the coffee table,picking them up.

"I'll go get chahged ,yn"

You always thought why yuzuha leaves you alone with him, taiju plopped down beside you, helping you to pick the good one's out.

"Ever wonder what these taste like?"

"No....but this looks cute...mmm"

Your face scrunched up at the sour taste with a bitter touch, you felt a grip on your chin, holding your hand and interwining your fingers as he roughly pulled you for a kiss. His tongue slipped in,swirling the candy out from your mouth. You gasped as his large arms held your waist,pulling away he bit your bottom lip.

"Sweet,chibi-chan "

"Your lips...they're soft.."

You kissed him again and this time he got flustered, pulling away as he heard yuzuha. Taiju ran outside ,leaving you in a daze.

"It runs in the shiba blood,yn"

Yuzuha chimed in as she brought tea.

N

A O T O ( he's 17 here)

You were running away from some girls , you could beat them up but the thing was you had to run to the grocery store for your mom. The only person who you feared the most was your mom.

There was an alleyway, entering it you saw a familiar person. Pinning them up to the wall,

"Naoto help me ,please!"

"Uhm...how??"

"Just kiss me"

You didn't waste any minute to pull him down for a kiss, you gasped when he returned the kiss and held you close. Tilting your head,to brush his tongue over yours.

"who-mmmff-what-mmmf-are-you doing?"

You asked in between the kisses, he chuckled, pulling away to walk away as you were still dazed at the kiss. Your face a bright red as you touched your lips.

H A R U C H I Y O

You loved cotton candy, the only thing that never changed through childhood until high-school.

Haruchiyo saw you being a sappy sad sack for a whole week, deciding its over to be looking dead, he got you your favorite.

"Cotton candy?i don't want itttt"

"Yep,just for you"

He handed the cotton candy to you, looking at it, you had your memories with him from the amusement Park. Picking out a piece you placed it on your lips, haruchiyo's eyes twitched as he saw your lips.

Leaning down to take a bite, you pulled him to kiss him instead. Your fingers circled his pink locks as his tongue brushed your bottom lip.

"Sharing,chiyo-chan "

He mumbled angrily under his breath,face brighter than his hair.

T A K E O M I

It was a bad day, senju lost her favorite blanket and you had no idea where it went.

"Takeomi did you find it??"

"Nope...."

You scratched your head as haruchiyo emerged and he had no luck either.

"Maybe you could give something else for senju to focus on...like dating that bag of dirt"

"HEY IM YOUR BROTHER!!"

You flushed at his option but it wasn't a bad one. All you had to do was hug him or call him pet names.

"That's actually valid..."

"Yn seriously??"

"You don't want a little girl throwing a tantrum ,okay!"

You and takeomi pretended to date or were you? Senju was so happy that she forgot about her blanket and jumped up and down , gushing on about you two.

But after some weeks...

"Are you really in love with yn?"

"Yes,why?"

"Cause you guys don't have sex!"

You gasped at her,where did she even learn this. Takeomi glared at haruchiyo,

"Don't blame me, I was busy in school remember??"

"Senju...what do you think that word means?"

"You put your lips on his and he hugs you, that's what it means right!it's an act of love"

You were relieved but still oddly shocked that she knew that word. Staring at the both of you,takeomi took the initiative to kiss your lips and hug you close to his chest to prove his point.

"There,see?now go watch some cartoons..."

Not sure if it was fake or real,you decided to let it slide and go on with your routines.

C H I F U Y U

"Chifuyu, help me around please?"

You asked the omelete haired boy as his face brightened up. Carrying the heavy books to the shelf, you stacked them up as he chatted about his day and gang.

Chifuyu saw how the books on the top shelf was about to fall on your head ,so he shielded you from the impact, caging you In between his arms as you closed your eyes as dust filles the place.

"This is awkward"

You couldn't talk with his chest being so close to yours, leaning simultaneously,
Your lips got caught up in a sweet kiss that did last for a few minutes before the teacher came in and interrupted.

"Thank you for the help.."

"No problem..."

Walking away in opposite direction , you went to the girls bathroom to screech loudly.

K A Z U T O R A

The little incident with Mr.monitor lizard led kazutora to tease you and yes,closer to him but at some point...it was too much and you needed a break.

His teasing got too much and it made you irritated.

"Ynnnnn-"

You just needed him to stop talking so you smashed your lips on him like a maniac Instead of asking him to shut up like a normal person.

Why? Cause its wattpad and you can have anything here.

Your kiss did make him shut up and return it in a sloppy way , your lips were now red and shiny.

"Shut up or I will tell everyone how you're a horrible kisser!"

"You wouldn't dare"

"I would"

Walking away,you had Realisation struck you. So internally screaming like a psycho, you spent half hour blushing and the rest of day avoiding him cause you stared at his lips all the time. They did were extremely sweet like he had downed candy.

B A J I

You knew that baji was trying to pass the exams, so here you are with baji and chifuyu, waiting for him to reveal his marks.

Slowly he opened the paper and squealed with happiness as he passed it. Overjoyed by his achievement, you kissed his cheeks and ran out to get his favourite food to celebrate.

"Chifuyu...did she..."

"Nope i didn't see any smooshing"

Baji became a violent loud mess as he kept remembering your kiss. Talking loudly each time you were around him, fidgeting and laughing out to ease his flusteredness.

W A K A S A

Teenagers are horny and dumb, that's what you thought but most humans are like that. Your teacher was absent that day so taking it as a free period, your classmates went with their own things .

You just did what you normally do, blend in with the background like always-

"Yo,deskie"

"Hello"

Looking around the classroom was empty with only certain students. Man,they must hate school. You didn't like it either but it did gsve you space from that quiet house of yours. Sure you were sometimes lonely at school but you did have some close friends.

"Quit doing homework all the time, have you ever tried dating ?"

"Dating...like a person ?"

Wakasa smacked your head using the wooden ruler you had, scoffing at you.

"No,yn. Date the damn desk! Of course a person. Like tell me your type and I'd hook you up"

"I can definitely date someone and I don't need YOUR help"

He flinched at you, his eyes growing wide when the classroom door got busted open to reveal an angry misa and hana. Wakasa spent no time to pull you down to the floor, so they can't catch him.

"Where is that blonde haired freak??"

"maybe he's out?"

He was too focused to see what kind of position you were in,his knee in between your legs, the school skirt sliding down to reveal your thighs and hands on either side of your head. The only thing he didn't do-

Oh he did that too

Kissing you might not be advisable but what shocked him was how soft your lips were, perfectly moulding to his touch as he tilted your head. You pushed him away, panting for air.

"HENTAI!"

"Your cheeks are red...why??"

Shinichiro was frantic as wakasa greeted him with visible handprints on either side of his cheeks.

"Hmm? None of your goddamn business"

The kiss was nice tho

I Z A N A

He likes you that's not a doubt but sometimes he gets stressed and his brain doesn't Work and you're a sweet person honestly. But sometimes you can go overboard with trying to help him calm down.

One fine day, everything seemed to pass izana off and you were not helping at all.

"You sure you want to help ,yn?"

Izana asked cautiously,you nodded your head, going closer to him. Pulling you roughly, he kissed your lips , Crashing down onto the sofa. He left you flustered and most importantly speechless, which did make him relieved that he can work in silence again.

You couldn't wrap your head around the kiss, his dry lips and rough touch. You liked it but this was moving fast...

K A K U C H O

It was Christmas celebration at the orphanage, kakucho was delighted to spend it with you-the kids. He decorated the place, his face heating up when you came In wearing an elf outfit. It was decent since there were kids around,kakucho did imagine you with something provocative.

Smiling at the happy kids , you thanked him.

"Thank you,kaku-chan"

"No problem, yn. You're beautiful tonight"

You blushed at him, hitting his chest playfully.

"Nee-chan , you're under a mistletoe!kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!"

They cheered on both of you, taking the chance kakucho lifted you up to reach his lips and kiss him. The kiss was short,wishing for more than just a simple kiss, kakucho whispered in her ears which earned yn to hit him again.

"Stopp , we have kidsss"

R A N H A I T A N I

Rindou brought you to his apartment to do some assignments , ran emerged from his afternoon nap as he heard your voice.

"Yn-chan♡"

"Ran!you startled me!"

Chuckling at you, he stared at you for quite some time since rindou was out to get something.

"Your braids...can you do them for me too?"

"Hmm sure♡"

You sat in between his legs , his fingers gently braiding your hair.

"There all done!♡"

Checking In the hand mirror,you turned around fast that ended up in you bumping into his chest. Your faces were close that you shared a breath, he closed the gap by kissing you slowly and his hands gliding down your sides.

"Yn!I got the stuffs "

Rindou entered the room to see you studying and ran on the sofa,scrolling down his phone.

R I N D O U

"Thought I'd find you here"

Rindou sat down on the floor, the cool surface made him shudder. Pulling your knees to your chest, you hummed at him.

"Hey"

"Why the long face"

"I'm just enjoying the night"

The bottle of alcohol was still full which you wanted to drink but didn't. Rindou saw the bottle, taking a sip as you gave it to him.

"How does it taste?"

He didn't answer you, instead he kissed you. The taste of burning liquid on your lips but you didn't know if the alcohol made you hot or his lips. You pushed him away before it got more intense, running back to your apartment.

"Guess I have free alcohol"

H A N M A

"Who's after you now, hanma?"

"I accidently pissed off a police officer,so uhm help me out?"

Hanma had you pinned to a wall, his slender figure towering over you as there were police officers roaming around. He leaned down to kiss her, his tongue being shoved down her throat and hands sliding up her top. You melted into his arms, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Oh sorry for interrupting"

An officer left as you two literally made out there, moaning and groaning.

"See?it worked"

You pushed him away,walking aggressively as it was your first kiss and you loved the way he handled it.

K O K O N O I

"Welcome,kokonoi. The usual?"

"Yes,thank you "

He cursed at how he was still at waitress and customer basis. You gave him his usual order and went to your place at the counter,sitting on the stool and doing your college work. Being an economics student was hard.

"Do you need help?you look like you're about to set the laptop on fire"

"Uh ...its just econs...why are there so many numbers!"

Kokonoi joined you in to help and in a few minutes your whole 3 month assignment was done. Like fully done.

"Man...who are you?!"

"Kokonoi hajime"

You did a little happy dance which everyone referred to as dork dance but in a teasing manner. Jumping, you kissed his lips before running around the café screaming "yay!"

Kokonoi sat there for some time, taking in the fact that you kissed him and all it took was for him to do your assignment.

I N U P I

Being friends with inupi was pleasant eventhough he was brutally honest with you.

You felt extremely sleepy in class , your eyelids refusing to be open and you let your head rest on the desk. The teacher continued teaching, but you felt something brush your forehead and the class being quiet.

There was a yellow envelope,

"These are today's notes. I also kissed you good night, hope you had a good dream"

You touched your forehead, squirming at him. At least he was honest...

_________________________________________

I hope you guys like this !

Have a great day and don't forget to vote and comment <3

I respond to everyone and I don't bite...like really, I don't:3

See ya in the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 25
One shots and Drabbles from Tokyo Revengers that are available on my tumblr. THESE ARE REQUESTED ONE SHOTS/DRABBLES FROM MY FOLLOWERS <3 I POSTED...
303K 4.6K 158
so um.. i think you read the title. the title explains it all. i'm gonna be doing Tokyo Revengers Scenarios and Headcannons, for most of the main ch...
21.6K 557 39
"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱?" 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗯�...
20.4K 425 11
ೃ⁀➷. 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗉! 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 . . . . ╰┈➤ Feel free to s...