Until I Found You | VegasPete...

By bluebutterflysabrina

A letter to Pete from Vegas, explaining his heart's content. Right after Pete left and before Porsche made th... More

thanks❤
To Vegas
To bubbles
Bridge of love
First touch of spring
Yin to my Yang
Guzzle me, Vegas
But you can't escape, my love
I'm your Man
You're my best friend
Worship is the desire
No(d)t an update
Worship Is The Desire II

To Pete

3.3K 90 28
By bluebutterflysabrina

Dear head bodyguard of the main family,

No, it's not the position that you possess, it's you, Pete, it's only you to me.
Pete, Vegas' lover, my life, my reason to live, to survive, to tolerate this pathetic life, reason for every breath taken and every meal eaten, reason behind every smile spreaded and every tear shedded.

Pete, you know I'm not good with words. I mean, who knows better than you? The way you do, have I known myself all this time? I wish I had met you earlier Pete, not as Khun's bodyguard, but as the love of my life. I wish someone had told me, that you're the one for me, you're the one I would love, the one I would live and die for.
I don't know if this letter would reach you. I will ask Porsche to deliver this to you personally, but I just don't trust anyone. I guess this is something, that will remain within me, this trust issue.

Not with you, dear. You left even though I requested you not to. You left, you did the right thing, I guess.
Who would want to be with a person like me? Vegas, the most hated Theerapanyakul ever, a walking red flag. I steal Kinn's boyfriends, I sleep with them just to take revenge on my cousin, I am heartless, I'm merciless, I'm everything you don't desire and deserve Pete.

You trespassed into my house, little did I know it was not just my house, but into my heart as well. I treated you like how I would treat any other trespasser who would invade my privacy, try to steal information form minor family's house. I didn't spare you any mercy.

I remember the first time I touched your body, I wanted you to suffer, to that extent that you regret every breath. Did I want to do anything to you? Maybe, just for sake of punishment. I molested you, I assaulted you in every way possible but nothing could break you. Being the psychopath that I am, I guess this was expected from me. Even you, while entering my house, knew someway or the other, that if you get caught, I'd torture you in the worst possible way. I said I'd keep you as my pet, oh Pete, I never treat any of my pets the way I treated you, I've never been so heartless towards my pets.

Yet you came, in order to collect evidence against me. Let me tell you now Pete, that alongside every crime I've ever commited, this is also very much evident that I'm madly in love with you. And you don't need any evidence for that.

Pete, the night my pet died, was a golden chance for you to unlock yourself and run away. My emotions were scattered everywhere throughout the safehouse that night. You could have left easily, leaving the prison of my room and me behind. But why did you come back? When I asked you the reason, you said you don't know.

I too, don't know Pete. I don't know why it happened. I don't know when I started seeing you in a different light, I don't know why the bruises of your body made me mad. When I pulled you closer, all I could think of was how I could make you feel good. I wanted to make you feel the same way I did.

Yet, something told me that you might not like it, or worst, hate me more after this. I never cared about how my partner was feeling, I just always had my way with them, but with you, I instantly knew that consent was a must. And then the most anticipated moment arrived, you pulled me in for a kiss. Pete, I can't even tell you how happy I was, I felt like my entire world has stopped. my heartbeat faster than anything, my mind blank yet my heart so euphoric. When your soft lips touched mine, I could give my entire life away for that one moment.

And then we didn't stop, I couldn't, to be precise. I was hungry, I was deprived of the feeling that was stimulated by your touch, your lips and your breath on my skin. I never knew there was a huge void in my life that nobody, not even me, cared to fill up. I don't know what you were thinking Pete, but I could only find desire and affection in those pretty eyes of yours. The way you looked at me, the way you gave your consent and embraced me into your arms, trust me Pete, that's all I ever wanted. The warmth, the consent, the freedom of being myself, the feeling of home.

Should I explain further? All the foreplay was not fully controlled, I didn't know what I was doing, as if, someone else was inside me and my organs moved on their own. Yes, call me a maniac or a psychopath, I would always admit that, in every occasion where my tongue and lips tasted any part of your body, was mesmerizing for me. As it was the first time I felt like worshiping someone's body while being intimate with you. I felt like I was not having sex with you, but making love to the furthest extent, for the first time ever in my life.

Does this confession make you blush, Pete?

Because I vividly remember your glowing skin and face, glimmers in your eyes when I was entering you. I remember every one of your moans, oh Pete, I can't even tell you how beautiful you are, how gorgeous you were looking back then, on my bed, underneath me. I can still feel you here.

Pete, the moment you handed me the rope and offered your hands to get tied up, for the love of Jesus, I swear that was "it" for me. I knew I was in trouble, as I tied your hands and kissed you there, because I wanted to seal the moment and cherish you with all my heart, I knew I was falling deeper than I had ever imagined. You did it Pete, you did it to me. The moment we finished and I slept beside you, you greeted me with the most genuine and warmest smile I had ever seen. Your satisfaction was evident in your afterglow and that smile, it was so assuring, that I couldn't help but be proud of myself, at least for once. It was so radiant, that it made the entire room and my life brighter.

And you have succeeded to steal my heart.

My actions after that night said otherwise though. I know this is something I can't defend by saying my Pa slapped me hard when I was preparing a spicy dish for you in my kitchen, because you liked it. Pete, when Pa slapped me, I felt like I had no right to be happy even for a single day. I wanted to make you feel good but ended up throwing that dish and making ramen for you, again. And what happened afterwards, you know that.

I don't blame you for leaving me, you did the right thing. But you didn't leave alone, you took my heart away with you Pete. I know I sound like a hopeless guy who is madly in love, I know that in our world, there's no place for such things, but this is what I'm feeling right now. You're the only person I could be myself with, i could share my darkest nightmares with you, nobody has ever understood me the way you do Pete. And this is not Vegas Theerapanyakul, but YOUR Vegas, talking.

I know you're happy with your people now, I know you're having every meal happy and healthy with your colleagues and friends in the main family house, you're might as well not even thinking about me. But I can't help myself Pete. I am preparing two plates for every meal that I'm having. I've kept everything in the room as the way they used to be, i haven't even changed the bedsheet, because it has your fragrance. Everything in my room that you used, has been kept just like that. My room doesn't feel like my own Pete, because you're not living in it with me anymore.

I know I'm asking for the impossible, and if I appear in front of your eyes, your happiness will vanish into thin air, and I definitely don't want that. But honestly Pete, if given a chance, I'd like to take you with me, bring you to my home, keep you with me. And yes, I'd use handcuffs. But this time, I'd lock myself up with you, so you're free to go anywhere in the world you want, but I'd always, always stick with you.
This coming from me might me utterly surprising, but trust me at least for once, nothing I said here was a lie, nothing at all.

Lastly, please come back to me Pete, my arms are waiting for you. My eyes are eager to see that smile on your face. My heart is craving to wake up beside you every morning. This is all I want, you are all I want.

I don't expect you to reply, but I'd want to see you at least for once before the bad things that are piling up between the two families, take place. Please consider this request.

And another thing, the most important of all, I am sorry Pete. I'm sorry for every pain I caused you. I am sincerely apologising. It might mean nothing to you, but if you forgive me, that would add one more reason for me to live and love you forever.

Only yours,
Vegas

P.S : Porsche you ba****d, if you are reading this highly confidential letter only meant for my Pete, you're a dead meat. And I'm VERY serious.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys and welcome to my second Kinnporsche oneshot.
I hope it was good, I might edit it later though.
This is my heart's content after watching Vegaspete scenes for n number of times. Hehehe.

Would Pete reply?

Love y'all 🤗❣️
Sabrina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 799 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
43.2K 1.5K 17
okay gays, so this is a omegaverse story where porsche have a son with Vegas. Everyone know about this but kinn is the only one who doesn't know it y...
56.8K 1.2K 17
just fluffy oneshots about kinnporsche characters bcuz the head canons are not enough . Warning:i don't own any of these character. . . . . #wh...
120K 4.4K 14
Vegas and Pete are married for a year now. And Pete decides he doesn't want to stay married anymore. but things take a turn at his friend Porsche's w...