Colby brock smut <3 (i take r...

By iadorecolbyy

hii, im new to making storys but just comment a celeb and your name and ill make you a story as quick as i ca... More

Airport :O

131 0 0
By iadorecolbyy

Y/n mind: omg where is he. i turn and see HIM.

colby: OMG Y/N!! i say running up to her and grabbing her waist, pulling her into a hug.

Y/n: colbyyyyy omg i missed you so much.

Colby: Y/n i missed you moree im so glad your back now we are gonna
have so much fun i have so much planned for us im so glad your staying with me.

Y/n: yayy i can't wait *squeezes tighter* and yess im so glad i get to stay with you too.

Colby: alright lets get going so we can get back to the trap house and catch up on everything.

Y/n: okayyy lets go.

Colby pov: we get in the car and Y/n ask if she can connect and play some music ofc i said yes, she's too cute to say no too. im so in love with this woman, she just doesn't know it yet, i don't know when i can tell her though she's my bestfriend, will she like me back? or will she never speak to me again.  i guess ill tell her later.

yep, this is how it all started, me and my bestfriend at this time didnt know we were both in love with eachother, but we are gonna find out soon. stick around and find out what happens next time. i publish every day as long as im not busy!! taking request also, have a wonderful day or night <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
286K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...