๐€๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By strawberry1d

Your mouth felt dry. "W... what?" "I'm leaving tonight," Hoseok added, his tone final. "I'm sorry, Yuri... bu... More

.*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๊งเผ’ DISCLAIMER เผ’๊ง‚ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*.
๊งเผ’Joyful heart เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Innocent heartsเผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Shattered Heartเผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Silent heart-1เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Stony heart-2เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Tender heart-3เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Broken heart-5 เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Confused heart-6เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Changing heart-7เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Iced heart-8เผ’๊ง‚
๊งเผ’Snowy heart-9เผ’๊ง‚

๊งเผ’Rejected heart-4เผ’๊ง‚

82 9 10
By strawberry1d

That afternoon, while you and Giyeon were relaxing on your roof-top apartment, you both heard screaming and shouting coming from Mi-Chas' bedroom. You and your best friend were lying on the bed, watching an American movie on Netflix. You both enjoy watching English shows to improve your English skills.

Your mother had made you kimchi, which you thoroughly enjoyed; you and your friend had made caramel popcorn; and you had taken out a packet of chips and soda. You're watching a movie when you hear tantrums and muffled noises of things being thrown around.

"What's going on?" Giyeon asked, her brow furrowed deeply. "Do you believe someone is attacking Mi-Cha?" she asked, concerned and ready to leap up.

You look at her wide eyes incredulously and say, "No, she's destroying her own bedroom. I believe she learned about Hobi and me. Oh, my goodness! She sounds enraged and insane right now." Your mouth is parted from fear and shock.

You hope your mother is sound asleep in her room. She was sleeping because Mi-Cha was ranting and raving downstairs. You're sure your neighbors were wondering what was up with your cousin.

Giyeon's eyes were wary. "Are you all right?"

You shook your head. "I have no idea! She doesn't sound sane right now."

You heard an erratic thumping on your front door. You and Giyeon exchanged worried glances. Is it Mi-Cha?

Of course,who else!

"Open this bloody door, Yuri! Open it right now!" she yelled from the porch.Knocking with her fist on the door. Sounding like cops.

Giyeon questioned you, "Aren't you going to open?"

"Are you insane?She's going to kill me!" exclaimed you. You were biting your nails. You're hoping Aunt Dallia won't hold it against your mother.

You begrudgingly stood up because the knocking had become too loud and you didn't want your mother to be upset. You leapt to your feet and dashed to the kitchen door.

You irritably open the door with pursed lips.

Mi-Cha gave you a murderous look before stomping inside your small kitchen and bumping you out of the way to your even smaller bedroom.

You were taken aback by her total disregard for your privacy.

"Hey, what are you up to?" You chased after her as she panted into your bedroom. Her eyes gleamed when she saw a wide-eyed Giyeon before becoming emotionless as she turned and looked back at you with disgust.

"Why are you throwing yourself at my boyfriend?" she raged.

In surprise, your eyes widened "your b... boyfriend? Who is he?"

She narrowed her eyes at you, her hand in her side, almost hyperventilating "Hoseok! He's all mine!!!" She abruptly pushes you out of the way. As a result of her shove, you landed on a stunned Giyeon on your bed.

"WHAT THE HELL MI-CHA?!"

You yell in surprise, apologizing to Giyeon, who winced and rubbed her chin, where your elbow painfully knocked her.

Mi-Cha quickly snatched your laptop from your bed, pulled out the charger by force, and walked out of your room, unapologetic.

"Did she just...did she just... What the heck-- "You've got life in your legs and you're running after Mi-Cha, while Giyeon is absolutely stunned by your cousin.

"Mi-cha! Give back my laptop. It isn't yours." You stammer after her, tears in your eyes.

She returned to where she was on the stairs leading down to her balcony. "You pursued the guy I like, and you don't deserve any luxuries from this household!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Mi-Cha, that's my school laptop. It came from my uncle! It's all mine!" You broke down in tears in response.

"I don't care. It was mine before it became yours. You and your mother must get ready to leave this house as soon as possible! We're sick of seeing you as a constant charity case." She snapped as she turned around with the laptop under her arm, and you both heard a loud voice.

"MI-CHA!!!"

Three pairs of eyes lock on the source of the voice. Your mother, hardened eyes on a nonchalant Mi-Cha.

"You hand over that laptop right now! or--"

Mi-Cha snorts coldly, Your mother appears to be outraged. You'd never seen her so frustrated.

Mi-Cha sneered at your angry mother, by interrupting "Or... you stop me...you and what Army!"

Mi-Chas' eyes darted with a cruel smirk from you and your mom, until it landed a few seconds on Giyeons' eyes, and she used both of her hands to lift up the laptop above her head amid audible gasps as she smashed the electronic device with pure fury against the balustrade in front of your stunned eyes.

She smirked as she threw the broken laptop, which crashed to the concrete ground in front of you. You stare with tears rolling from your eyes, at her with trembling hands and flushed cheeks. You were about to run up to her and attack her when your mother drew you into her embrace. She is comforting you about the loss of your most prized possession. Your mother stated that she will either repair it or purchase a new one for you.

Mi-Cha smirked coldly. Giyeon narrowed her eyes at the lovely Mi-Cha, her voice clearly disappointed.

Giyeon took a deep breath and looked Mi-Cha in the eyes, "That was uncalled for, Mi-Cha?"

Mi-Cha mocked Giyeon's cool eyes, "Do I look like I care--lesbo-girl?" she scoffs, turning around with mock laughter and fleeing down the stairs to her bedroom, leaving a stunned audience behind.

You looked up and stared at the blood drained from your friend's face, where she stood frozen...eyes transfixed in the direction Mi-Cha had just vanished.

.

˚*❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*

Few minutes later,

You were stunned as you looked down at Giyeon, who was lying face down on her tummy on your bed. Both were still taken aback by what had transpired.

The atmosphere was tense but not uncomfortable. You had no idea what bomb Mi-Cha had just dropped on you.

"Gi...w...what did Mi-Cha mean when he called you that disgusting name?" As you sat on the edge of the bed, you quietly inquired concerning Giyeon, who was lying face down on her arms.

Giyeon turned her head to face you, a red rim around her eyes welling up with unshed tears. She sat up, cross-legged, wiping her face with her shaking hands and looking warily into your worried eyes.

Giyeon takes a deep breath and says, strangled, "She...She found out that...that I like her."

"So, what's wrong with that?" you ask, your brow furrowed.

"Yuri...I think I like...like her," Giyeon says blankly. She looked at you to get the gist, but you still looked perplexed by what she was saying until it dawned on you.

With shock, you throw your hands at your open jaws "Oh my goodness!! Are you saying what I believe you are saying?" With wide eyes, you inquired.

"Yeah!" groans Giyeon. She looks at you with curiosity.

You appeared surprised. "So, what exactly are you saying? You like my annoying cousin the way a boy likes a girl? Are you sure?"

"Yes, no ... em I don't know for sure, gosh I'm a little confuse right now. These feelings are so confusing...are you disgusted by me?" Giyeon asked slowly, her eyes tearing up.

You jumped up, sat next to her, and hugged her sideways. This is a massive confession. It must have taken all of her courage to come clean. You never know.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, Gi?" I would never judge or think negatively of you. "You are my best friend and my sister," you accuse.

Giyeon sighed deeply, "I was afraid you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. If you knew that I might not be you know..." Yuri. "You are very good, and your belief system is excellent. I...just couldn't tell you."

"Even if it's weird for me personally to be drawn to girls like that...but Giyeon! Why the flippen hell did you pick to be drawn to such an obnoxious, selfish girl as Mi-Cha?" You began to laugh incredulously. Giyeon pushes you back onto the bed as you both laugh hysterically next to each other.

"You are so brave, Gi," you say as you roll over on your side." But really...Mi-Cha! from all the girls. How did it happened with the world's first class homophobic, narcissistic idiot ?" You shake your head in disbelief.

Giyeon smirks at you "She was nice to me...it started a few months ago. Obviously, I assist her with her science grades at a cost. You should know that I'm a peer tutor. Mr. Shim referred her to me. I was hesitant at first because of how she was treating you. She begged me because her grade would cause her to fail her senior year and it was too late to change subjects. --"

"Oh, I see. You assisted three students in passing last semester. She was overjoyed with her assignment grades. Not that 55% was bad, but for a 40-grade student, it was fantastic! So you've only recently developed feelings for her...is it real romantic feelings?" You seem skeptical.

"No, gosh. She developed feelings towards me, she confused me so much " Giyeon said sadly. " I'm drawn to the bad girl stereotype.They are fascinating . I suppose I just wanted to experiment a bit. But one afternoon, she came into the tutoring office and thanked me. I was the only one there. She unexpectedly hugged me tightly.So, differently. I was taken aback by her abrupt change. Then she drew back and looked at me strangely before giving me a quick peck on the lips and ran out the door. I didn't know why she did that. To say I was gobsmacked would be an understatement."

"Oh, my sweet lord!" "Your jaw dropped almost to the ground," she try to kissed you first.Did you like it?"

Giyeon nodded, but a pained flash appeared in her eyes, I don't really know if I like it or not, I was too stunned at first, but it was fleeting moment, because I looked at her strangely--"she sighed deeply as she gazed into your furrowed brow.

"What happened?" You inquire with interest. This is by far the strangest news you've ever heard.

Giyeon bit her lower lip nervously, "She avoided me for weeks until I confronted her. She pretended that she was straight and that she was just experimenting because she had been in love with a boy for a long time and I can't possibly have any ideas. I informed her that she was deceiving herself. I think she kept a secret from all of us.The way she stood there when she pecked my lips told me she wasn't as straight as she pretended--"

"A HYPOCRITE! She was embarrassed to admit she had feelings for you and she wants to use you to experiment!" You were red-faced and angry.

Giyeon groaned "She'll never confess. She manipulated my emotions, Yuri. making me feel as if she genuinely cares about me. When we were in line for class, she would touch or just caress my hair, telling me she adored the purple pink color, or stroked over my lips, innocently asking if the lip piercing hurt, or her hand would discreetly touch the back of my hand when she passed me with her minions...Little things she did that baffled me... and then the laundry incident here with you--"

You were transfixed by her account of a sweet love awakening between a couple who had only recently begun to like each other.

"You mean the day...she forced me to go pack her cupboard while mom and I were cleaning the downstairs windows...and she told you to go up and do that chore for me. I remember you looking upset and out of place. You seemed dismayed.

"That day, yes... I made a conscious effort to avoid her. I avoided her because she made a point of openly flirting with Hoseok in front of me. But I just ignored her. I think she wanted me to like her. I'm not even sure if I like girls like that. She was playing with me, so I just let her be for a few weeks. She'd be extra rude to you to get my attention because I told her to stop being jealous of you. So she tried to enrage me, and it worked. So I took the laundry bucket containing her ironed clothes and went to pack it in her cupboard. "Giyeon scoff, "she even locked the door. I told her to leave me alone if she wasn't serious about my feelings and that I don't like selfish brats like her. Mi-Cha then pinned me against her door, demanding that I prove I'm over her. She is delulu. She was giggling and kissing my neck teasingly to get a reaction from me-- I just---I just shoved her away, telling her I was done experimenting with her. She must never speak or look at me again. But that cousin seemed unable to handle rejection from a girl. She became enraged and slapped me, and I slapped her back, but... I'm not sure how it happened, she pinned me on her bed and kissed me.She wanted me to confess that I like her. I was so embarrassed and so ashamed to go that far when her mother knocked on the door. We jumped up; she told me to hide in her bathroom while she spoke with her mother at the door. Gosh, it is so confusing. She wants to force me to come out. Yuri...I think this experimenting stage went to far. Im not in the closet Yuri. I think your cousin is not right in her head."

"Oh, Gi-- I can only imagine how perplexing it must have been for you. Mi-Cha obviously used you to experiment also. because she is so obsessed with Hoseok." You appear to be more sad for her.

" Yeah, I knew that, I'm an idiot...but I assumed she was bi, but after that incident, I just left the house. I told you my parents had called me to come home. I've never felt so ashamed and exposed. I avoided her once more because I knew she had just taken advantage of me. She confronted me, telling me to keep it a secret or she would destroy me. We've just gone into a silent cold war with each other since then...and I have a strange satisfaction that she got what she deserved ,when Hobi rejected her, as she used me as a guinea pig. Am I a bad person, Yuri?" She asked with a small voice.

""No... your taste is just horrid...just leave this confusing stage until you sure. Try dating that guys that likes you!" you teased as she pushed you back on your back. You laughed out loud.

"Hey...I don't roll that way!" you remarked.

Giyeon smirked and said, "Even so, you're not my type!" She teased back.

"I'm very hot," you said, your eyes widening. "You were supposed to like me first." You make a cute pout.

"Giyeon said, "Please," with a deadpan expression on het face. "You're clearly Jung Hoseok's type. Girly and so darn innocent."

You grabbed a pillow and began hitting her. Giyeong laughed as you two had a long-overdue pillow fight.

You give her a bright smile. She is your best friend, and her secret is safe with you forever.

˚*❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*

a/n Giyeon came clean and Mi-Cha found out.

Shout out to all the new readers,-voters, commentors . Hope you like this update.

1. . How would you react if you were in Yuris' shoes, concerning your broken laptop?

2. What do you think about what happened between Mi-Cha and Giyeon!?

3. Do you think Mi-cha really liked Gi or was just experimenting with her?

Don't forget to vote!

˚*❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out โ€ผ๏ธI DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
85.9K 2.9K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
787K 32K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ...