𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥

617 36 6
By _d_n_i_

Testing the water temperature before he takes his silk robe off , stepping into his bath filled with flower petals.

The water feels warm today , he thinks as he allows the water to swallow him whole...not moving an inch as he is lost deep in thoughts.

Yesterday was a hectic day , he wasn't expecting the king to be adamant on his choices , he's even more grateful that the elders will adhere to his decisions at the speed of light.

He thought it might take a while to be next in place to the king , but it turns out he carries along a lucky charm , growing up was unfortunate for him , but after jungkook came along...he's been carrying this crown on his head , having people bow before him.

After waking up feeling sick to the bones the other day , the first thing he did was find the whereabouts of jabel...and thankfully they got to see in secrecy.

Previously

Moving around hastily...bearing in mind not to get caught ,he manages to sight some workers , ladies mending and washing fabrics...numerous of them.

" Good morning...but has anyone heard of jabel? " he asks.

Seeing the other ladies go quiet , until one signals him to follow her....both of them going along until they reach the outside of the palace...with her leading him into the merchants den full of men who have golds to sell.

" he's in that room " she points...leaving taehyung be.

" thank you " he says , heading into the room...pushing the curtains aside to indeed see jabel , his heart relaxing a bit.

" oh you're here..." Jabel says...getting up from behind his desk.

" how's jimin? , did you get to meet him? , is he safe? " taehyung throws questions at him...

" Relax~ , he's safe...it was sudden but i made sure he left without a trace...and i explained to old madam a made up reason as to  why he left...its going to alright " he assures.

Taehyung places his palm on his chest , letting out a relieved sigh...adjusting his viel....jaw clenched , holding back his tears.

" Thank you , i'll be taking my leave now " he says kindly , about to take his leave.

" He said..." Jabel starts , causing taehyung to pause his steps , turning his head ...eyes glossy as he looks at him.

" He said to trust Aisha...that she'll help you " he says lastly..

Taehyung clutching his viel , nodding as he makes his way out...heading back to palace.

Back to present

" Aisha?...why her? " taehyung thinks deeply , still in the bath.....feeling the water start to run cold.

" Does she know something?...my true identity? " he thinks deeper , trying to figure out why jimin would recommend her.

The other day , they had moved him out of the harem...the king was said to be busy so he couldn't meet with him , or taehyung can't admit that he tried to ignore the king as he wasn't feeling too well , the whole changes taking a toll on him.

Now he has his own chamber , treated highly with respect , his own maids at his beck and call.

He smirks , feeling power surge within him...." Those wenches of a concubine must be pulling their hairs out " he chuckles , silently mocking them...remembering how they mocked him.

" fools , that's what they'll always be , concubines and fools....The king is mine , always has , forever will " he clenches his jaw , fist tightening under the water.

" Get me my towel! " He says to the maid standing at the corner who bows , going ahead to get the towel.

Taehyung elegantly stepping out of the now cold water in his bare nakedness.

" you're finally out , was worried the water would become too cold for you " She says.

Taehyung raises his head at the familiar voice , only to see aisha with his towel instead.

" Here , cover up...you don't want to catch a cold " she says nicely...handing taehyung the towel.

" Thank you " he says , feeling unsure as he covers up...stepping away from the bath.

Aisha looks around the chamber " you know , your chamber has to be the prettiest...." She says with a smile.

" i know , its glamorous " taehyung expresses delightfully.

" The king was adamant on it looking the best , calming , natural , serene and heavenly " she says to which taehyung shyly smiles.

" The very words he used to describe you " aisha says in a whisper , eyes locking with tae's surprised glossy ones.

She steps closer to him , both of them about the same height  , she looks proud of him.

" The king is so smitten for you tierra , how did you do it?..." She asked curiously.

" Ah....Aisha " taehyung chuckles nervously...cheeks hinted..

" Ah!..i'm so sorry , i crossed the line ...of course its private for you...but if you need anything...anything at all , i'm here " she says .

" And...the king wants to have breakfast with you...." She says before leaving.

Taehyung takes deep breath in , clutching his robe as he sits on his bed , feeling his fingers tremble..

" what's with the questions , can i really trust her? " he thinks , relaxing a bit...clearing his thoughts.

Moving onto his dressing table to prepare .

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
80.6K 4.8K 47
《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone should move on from your death in earth " - A...
481K 30K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
398K 20.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...