๐‘ธ๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’–๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’“...

mikosfoxears รกltal

Female Reader Age-6 In which a curious girl gets abducted and used as an experiment by 'scientists'. The poo... Tรถbb

๐‘ธ๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’–๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ซ ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“)
1. ๐Ÿ’— ACT ONE
2. โ™ก
3. ๐Ÿ’•
4. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
5. ๐Ÿ’˜
6. โฃ
7. ๐Ÿ’
9. ๐Ÿงก
10. โ™ฅ
11. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
Dead Apple ๐ŸŽ
Dead apple ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
Dead Apple ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
12. ๐Ÿซ€ACT TWO
13. ๐Ÿ˜ป
14. ๐Ÿ’”
15. ๐Ÿ’›
16. ๐Ÿ’š
17. ๐Ÿ’™
18. ๐Ÿ’œ
19. ๐Ÿ’Œ
20. ๐Ÿ–ค
21. ๐ŸคŽ
Xmas Special ๐ŸŽ„
22. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
23.โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน ACT THREE
24. ๐Ÿฅฐ

8.๐Ÿค

2.6K 78 63
mikosfoxears รกltal

A/N - Happy Reading :) <3

BSD REALITY

Dazai was shot.

The thought still hasn't processed correctly, I can't believe it, I wont. I don't want to think of the pain he went through as the bullet sunk through his skin. I was accompanied to the room by Kunikida where Dazai lied, in a deep painless slumber. Kunikida left me there and shut the door behind himself. I sat down on the comfy chair, longing for his eyes to flicker open. I clutched my dolly and awaited for his awakening.

(Many hours later)

"He won't wake up for a while... I suggest you give up on him for the moment. Your other friends need you., you'll be a greater help then, you might not think of yourself as a weak child anymore. But it's all your choice, test subject 2528," A tall man stood at the door, his black hair framed his face and his purple eyes shown in the light. But how, how did someone from this world know about my former life? I could tell this wasn't anyone from my world, not Sir Alastor nor Ivan. His voice was coated by a strong Russian accent, and it rang in my ears. It was a sweet nightmare. But before a squeak could leave my mouth, he vanished. The door stood wide open, and I could feel the slight breeze from the open windows, just who was this man? I felt the sweet pain of tears roll down my cheek as I recalled those memories.

"Y/N?" A voice called out. I snapped out of my memories to see Yosano and Tanizaki standing ahead of me.

"Yeah?" I quickly wiped my tears before raising my head to look up at their faces.

"Are you okay? We were hoping you could help us with a mission but if you would like to stay her that's fine as well," Tanizaki kneeled down to my height and wiped another tear that fell from my face. I thought back to the scene that replayed in my head, he said if I help I won't see myself as such a weak child. I think I should help them, Dazai will be here when I get back.

"Sure, I'll help in any way I can!" I plastered a smile on, hoping to show the two of them that I was okay.

"Follow us then, Y/N," Yosana grabbed my hand and we all walked for a bit, only to find the other agency members surrounding us.

"Y/N wants to do it!" Tanizaki exclaimed. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Right. Well then it's only fair we let you in on our plan," Kunikida stated.

"Technically, we'll use Tanizaki's ability to create illusions of each of us, so that we can escape. You will be there with Tanizaki, and you'll both surrender together, we'll save you soon after that. Tanizaki will take great care of you and you won't get hurt," Kunikida explained the plan and I nodded along.

"Why am I needed in this plan?" I asked as politely as I could.

"You can protect Tanizaki and yourself from any harm that the Port Mafia attempts. Just by touching them, also they'll underestimate such a young child like you," Kunikida's words made so much sense, I just had to protect everyone.

"You better prove those Port Mafia snakes wrong!" Yosano whisper-shouted near my ear. I smiled in response and nodded. I had to do this if I wanted to not be seen as a weak child, maybe if I can beat them I'll finally see myself as something stronger.

🤍

"Apple on a stick it makes me sick-" Both Tanizaki and me were totally bored out of our minds. The port mafia hadn't arrived yet so we were stuck playing apple on a stick, 25 times, or 28...Hmm I guess I lost count. Tanizaki also had illusions of each agency member, so it was weird seeing the clones staring at us.

Suddenly a loud thump came from the roof, and from what Tanizaki told me, it should be Chuuya. The red head dude whom Dazai got mad at because I was hanging out with him, Dazai was just jealous.

"Don't panic Y/N, we got this," Tanizaki sent me a genuine smile before grabbing my hand. My nerves kept spiking as I saw the whole port mafia team arrive, but I had to protect Tanizaki at all costs so I couldn't let some stupid nerves get in my way.

"So are we taking turns, or is this free for all? Because either way is fine by me," Chuuya's voice rang out as the group arrived.

"We won't be doing either," I watched as the Mafia's faces went from cocky to surprised and extremely confused. The clones of the agency started to disappear, leaving just Junichiro and me. 

"Kenji broke through the wall and carried our leader out."

"They all left ages ago, you're way too late!" I giggled and poked my tongue out at the dumb mafia.

"You threw the two of your lives away to serve as bait and let your co-workers escape?" An emo boy spat out. Tanizaki let go of my hands and raised his own, then indicated for me to copy. I obediently obliged, not wanting to get hurt by these strong adults.

"We haven't thrown our life away," I zoned out after this, after analyzing each member of the group, I came to the conclusion that I had met a few of them before. Tanizaki rambled on about a message from Ranpo and I could see the Mafia's faces gain a new level of irritated as each minute passed. Soon after the two of us were being harshly escorted out of the building and into the Mafia base. At least that's what Junichiro said.

We sat together in this room for god knows how long, before one Mafia dog finally spoke.

"The time has come. Your comrades have failed to capture the virus user," The old man turned towards us, but stared into Tanizaki's soul.

"They haven't made contact yet!" Junichiro spat desperately.

"Ranpo thought it would be for the best, we swear!"  I screeched out as the ginger mafia member pulled out a gun.

"Tanizaki he won't use it will he?" I scrunched my eyes up and put my head in my knees, terrified for one of the upcoming outcomes.

"Brace yourselves, you should already know how we treat our hostages," The ginger smirked.

"Please don't hurt us!" my voice came out as a desperate muffle.

"You plan to murder us?" Tanizaki's eyes turned into tiny circles as he eyed down the mafia members.

"If it was another time yes, but," The old man continued, saying some random stuff about the three sided war etc.

"No we shall not kill you. As for an alternative, you shall serve as an undercover agent, and we'll take this kid in for training."

"You want me to leak agency data? Threaten me all you want I will not leak any-"

"You do have a younger sister, don't you Junichiro?" The red-head said arrogantly.

"Gin here behind us is an assassin, so if you refuse to do our bidding-"

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Naomi," Tanizaki scowled and I swore I could see a dark aura fuming around him.

"Or else I'll kill every one of you," I could hear the anger in his voice. Changing the subject completely, I'd been waving at this masked assassin for a while now, but I'm yet to earn a response, how rude of them! My focus turned back to the crazy red head once he started cackling and strutting over to Junichiro. He pointed a gun at Tanizaki, but he seemed unfazed by it.

"Fire away," Tanizaki spat. In a split second I heard a deafening sound of a gunshot and I shrieked in surprise and fear. I think Tanizaki used his ability to teleport away and dodge the bullet. Before I had time to process what was happening another shot was fired. This one aimed at me. I scrunched up my eyes, nothing could protect me now. I didn't wanna die like this! Such a loud noise, and there is no time to dodge. I scrunch up my eyes and block my ears waiting for a rough impact of the bullet piercing my skin, but the failed to happen. A few seconds after I was supposed to be dead I opened my eyes to find myself across the room. Tanizaki held me in his arms, he used his ability to save me!

"Thank you Tanizaki! This is so scary, but thank you for saving me!" I smiled up at him. He gave me a reassuring smile as he dropped me back on the ground and shouted out some sort of weapon. The switch-blade mysteriously appeared in the air, and Junichiro swiftly cut his rope and mine too. I didn't have any time to question it because the two red heads started fighting. More guns and violence. Another gun was pulled out as Junichiro shouted out his skill. Using the ability, Tanizaki ushered me out of the room away from those mafia dogs. He told me to stay silent and wait outside the room as he went back in. I gladly obliged, I didn't want to see any more fighting! He exited the room soon after sending another mirage to attack the three of them. My hand was yanked and I was lifted up so that Junichiro was carrying me as he sprinted down the halls and up stairs.

We both stayed silent while entering what Tanizaki said was the bosses room, where we had to assassinate him. I definitely though this was wrong, but I could only think of all the bad things he must've done as a Mafia boss. He raised the knife above Mori, while I stood a few meters away which my eyes shut, not wanting to see the assassination happen.

But Tanizaki halted suddenly, and I noted another presence behind me. A demon floated above Tanizaki and had pierced a sword through his chest. Blood stained his shirt as he let out small whimpers and groans.

"Forgive me, child," The grown woman murmured behind me.

"If this man dies, the Mafia will return to the form I detested." Tanizaki used his ability as she finished her sentence, I think he was trying to surprise her and attack from behind. I could see by the woman's face that his move was predictable, so I ran over and grabbed the lady's hand. I took my dolly out from my small backpack and started controlling her.

"What? What are you doing little child!" She shrieked in surprise. Her ability vanished and she was finally vulnerable. Junichiro stopped in his tracks when he heard more footsteps rapidly approaching, so he ran to the door and locked it.

"Tanizaki... I don't know how to stop my ability," I told him, I felt really guilty about using my ability without Dazai there to neutralize it.

"Wait...What?"

"I don't know what to do!"

"Uh- Let's try something Y/N, I want you to picture what I say in your head. Okay, think of yourself controlling her with your doll, imagine little strings connecting the dolls and the lady's body," I imagined the strings connecting them, and how I controlled the woman just before.

"Okay, now I want you to imagine you with scissors, and you use those scissors to cut the little pieces of string that keeps your doll and this lady connected." I did as he said, then opened my eyes again.

"Hey it worked!" Tanizaki high fived me as we watched the grown woman move on her own again.

"Thank you for letting me go, but I can't let you to go so easily," She said as she stood up. I watched as she summoned her ability again, then attacked. I felt her ability's blade stab through my arm. I gripped the wound with my other hand, the blood oozing down my arm. A scream escaped me when the pain of reality finally hit, excruciating pain flowed through me. Kyouka, the newest agency member, ran over to me and protected me from the other attacks. Wait, when did she arrive?

"Kyouka," The woman voice was breathy and she sounded shocked. Kyouka used a piece of fabric to wrap around my arm, because apparently it would help, but it was only more painful. Tears dripped down my face, and my shirt was getting wet from all of my crying. Kyouka picked me up just as more mafia members entered the room and started firing their guns. She grabbed Tanizaki and then...jumped out of the window? We started to freefall, but it seems as though this was all planned, and Kyouka pulled a parachute out. Finally we got out of there.

The pain was unbearable, and I still had tears rushing out of my eyes. I can only hope the pain will ease soon.

A/N - This chapter took a lot longer because I was away for a week with no wifi, but finally it's published!

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

309K 11K 28
๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ...
380K 15.2K 37
"๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐••๐•๐•ช, ๐•€ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•๐•ช." โ—‘ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ–ฃ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ— Y/n was reckless. As a high schoo...
386K 15.8K 34
[First Book] Atsushi and Shiori are abandoned orphans who are living on the streets. They've gone a week without food and are about to die as a resul...
31.1K 892 16
Even when they are from enemy organizations, their fates end up intertwining... As a new group in yokohama begins to attack, the port mafia and arme...