๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” | ๐Š๐Œ...

By CKMS_LIXMH

๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—ž๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž Being in an arranged marriage with a cold person and finding out the man is cheating... More

intro
1
2
3
5
6
7 [M]
new book

4 [M]

7.1K 212 4
By CKMS_LIXMH

I'm warning you all again, please go back and read all the tags/warning before continuing reading this chapter. I don't want to hurt anyone by writing this trope. so please look out the warning—
[I'll not tolerate any negative words towards me and real life characters]

vote–15?

after making lime juice for his husband, jimin went back to bedroom again only to stop dead infront of the bedroom door. the scence infront of him made his pu𝗌𝗌y to leak large amount of juices which cause his pantie to get wet.

there, jungkook is seating on the bed with his legs spreading wider and wearing nothing but only a boxer. the taller male hots abs is displaying and his hard 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 is visible from the thin garment causing jimin to gulp hard.

jungkook look at his husband, more like check him out from top to bottom with a devilish smirk playing on his handsome face which made jimin to squirm under the male's gaze.

"come here, kitty..." the male says in a seductive tone.

'kitty? shit, he's k𝗂nky.' jimin thought standing frozen in his place, mind still processing the new nickname but a growl made by jungkook brought him out of the daze.

"i said come here." the dominant voice of jungkook echoed in the room as he watch his husband with a dark eyes. the smaller gulped once again and walks towards his husband with a jelly legs.

once, jimin is infront of his husband, jungkook took the juice glass and placed it in nightstand before yanking the smaller towards him.

the younger male yelped as he seat on his husband lap, and the older male hard 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 is poking his 𝖺𝗌𝗌.

jungkook stare at his husband, who's looking so beautiful under the dim light of room.

"look at me." he commanded, brining his finger under jimin's chin and lifting his head up and making their gaze meet eachother.

they stare at eachother, as jungkook hands moves on his husband body, he grope and pinch the soft skin of jimin causing smaller to whimper every now and then. jungkook smirk and squeeze the flush meat on jimin's thighs, feeling the softness and thickness of the skin. he would love to create h𝗂ckeys there.

jungkook leans forward and nuzzles on jimin's cheek before moving his lips towards the plump ones. he inhale the fresh scent jimin's perfume before attaching their lips in a harsh kiss. this is jimin's second kiss after the kiss in the altar.

the taller male growled at the sweet taste and bites jimin's bottom lips before slipping his tongue inside his husband mouth and licking every hooks and nooks of his smaller husband.

jimin tries to match his husband pace and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck making their chest flushed against eachother, causing the older to feel the softness of his husband's 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽s against his hard chest.

they kiss eachother messily not caring about the drool which is sliding down from their chin to neck. jungkook had never kissed or desired anyone like he wants jimin right now. he maybe was drunk before but after relaxing a bit, he sober up little and now he wants jimin, his husband.

he broke the kiss and try to removed jimin's t-shirt but his his husband stopped him.

"you're drunk, hyung. we shouldn't go much far." even jimin wants to do many things with his husband but he knows jungkook is not sober up right now.

"don't make me mad right now, baby. you want me too, i know that..." jungkook can feel the we𝗍ness of jimin in his thighs, the younger is l𝖾aking juices too much.

"but yo-" jungkook cuts his husband words.

"no buts jimin." jungkook smirk before pulling jimin into another kiss. this time they kiss eachother with more hunger and more messily.

his hands automatically made the way inside his husband t-shirt, squeezing the soft belly before it's reach upwards. jimin moaned in his husband mouth as jungkook squeeze his 𝖻𝗈𝗌𝗈𝗆 before kneading them with his big and rough hands.

jungkook groaned, kneading the soft flesh before broking the kiss and pulling jimin's t-shirt upwards and removing it from his husband body. he can feel his breathe hitched seeing the roundness of his husband's ches𝗍. he always knew jimin is beautiful and prefect and seeing it with his eyes, he confirmed it today. the boy had beautiful crescent moon eyes, cherry plump lips, round and pint tint cheeks, beautiful face, and a collarbone which always scream to be decorated with bites marks. he never saw under the collarbone ever because of the baggy clothes his husband always wear but tonight he saw, the smooth and white che𝗌t with full of ro𝗎ndness. the small 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 of his husband is so soft just like the milky yet cute belly of his husband. he can even see the outlet of his husband 𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒 from the thin undergarments his husband is wearing.

he's going crazy to make jimin is his.

so without exchanging anymore words, he pushed jimin on the bed with a soft push before yanking the shorts down and displaying his husband 𝗇𝖺𝗄𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌. jimin try to cover his private area but jungkook sway younger hands away. he stare at shaved and pink 𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒 before looking at his husband with a smirk....

"gonna mark you mine, tonight..." he growls before attacking jimin's neck with kisses and bites marks. he bit and 𝗇𝗂bble on the soft skins causing jimin to moan loudly and press his legs together.

he moves his hands downward, feeling every curves before grabbing those plump 𝖺𝗌𝗌 in between his fingers.

his hungry mouth moves towards his husband 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍, teasing the b𝗎d with his tongue causing jimin to moan feeling the 𝗐𝖾tness in his 𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾. he bit lightly on the b𝗎d before taking it inside his mouth completely and fli𝖼king his tongue faster.

jimin 𝗆oans as jungkook 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, biting and tugging on his sensitive bud, he arched his back more causing jungkook to get more access of his husband soft 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌...

after teasing and playing with 𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌, jungkook is extreme hard to be inside his husband.

he stood up and removed his boxer, freeing his hard and red 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 while jimin stare at his husband hot body...

but gulped hard when he saw Jungkook's big 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄. his husband had a long and thick 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 causing jimin to think will it fit inside his virgin p𝗎𝗌𝗌y.

"like what you see?" a cocky smirk is playing on the taller male face, and jimin nodded his head shyly making jungkook to chuckle.

he spread his husband legs wider, breathe once again hitching seeing the wet and pink p𝗎𝗌𝗌y. he settled himself in between the spread legs before dipping his head down.

jimin took a shaky breathe as jungkook's nose come contact with his cl𝗂t. the taller male parted younger pink f𝗈lds before licking a fat str𝗂pe over the t𝗂ght h𝗈le, drinking all the juices from jimin.

jungkook lapped on jimin's p𝗎𝗌𝗌y licking all the juices while his hand f𝗈ndle his husband soft 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍, squeezing them tightly in his fist.

jimin moaned at the feeling of jungkook's tong𝗎e circling his cl𝗂t before 𝗌ucking on his b𝗎d and biting on it lightly. the smaller body is shaking in pleasure as jungkook's kept 𝗌𝗎cking on his 𝖻𝗎𝖽.

the younger of the two move his hand towards his husband head and grab older hair with his fist before pushing his husband more into his pu𝗌𝗌y.

jungkook immediately enter his tongue inside jimin's tight h𝗈le 𝗌ucking and drinking all the juices as younger kept m𝗈aning loudly.

when older get stastifed playing with his husband's pu𝗌𝗌y, he moved his face towards smaller and attached their lips in a hungry kiss, making jimin taste his own ju𝗂ces.

as they make out, jungkook moves his right hand towards the wet f𝗈lds, rubbing the wet f𝗈lds before trailing his finger towards the wet r𝗂m.

jimin moans against his husband's mouth when two of jungkook's finger slipped inside his h𝗈le and 𝗌tretching him wide. the older kept thrusting inside his husband, stretching the younger h𝗈le more wider and wider. he groaned against jimin's lips when younger t𝗂ghtened around his fingers.

"f𝗎𝖼k, want you baby..." jungkook broke the kiss and pulled his finger out before lining his length against jimin's entrance.

jungkook tease his husband wet f𝗈lds before slipping his 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 inside jimin with a single hard thru𝗌t and younger cried out feeling something his husband big length inside of him. he felt like his pu𝗌𝗌y is getting rip apart but he didn't stopped older for once.

jungkook kisses jimin's neck as he gently and slowly move inside the tight pu𝗌𝗌y, thru𝗌ting his hips as his 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 move in and out of his husband pu𝗌𝗌y.

jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back, as he can feel the length outline grazing his inside walls. his tears slip from his eyes as jungkook speeded up and thru𝗌ting hard against his pro𝗌tate making him moan loudly.

jungkook lips wander towards jimin's 𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 before taking the hard 𝖻𝗎𝖽 into his mouth and 𝗌𝗎ck𝗂ng on it harshly while his hips went more faster and deeper inside his husband.

the irony smell of blood flows into the air, indicating jimin is bleeding because of his first time but the two of them pre occupied to fullfill their lust and desire for eachother.

jungkook picked his pace up more faster, pushing his length more inside jimin causing younger to scratch his husband's body out of pleasure. wet squelching sounds echoing in the room as jimin's 𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗌 jiggle at the every thrust. he clench his eyes shut as he felt like he's getting near his release.

jungkook groaned at the tightness of jimin's 𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒 around his 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 and he went more faster causing jimin to milk his husband 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄. the younger body shake in pleasure as jungkook chase his own release.

"f𝗎ck..." he crused out loud, as his thrust went sloppier than before. he clench his jaw, and with one last thrust he filled his husband with his hot 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗌.

jungkook remained laid on top of jimin for few minutes before pulling his 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 out causing cum and blo𝗈d gush out of his husband abused hole.

jungkook lay down beside his husband, immediately drifting off to sleep because of the tiredness and headache which started to kick in. jimin also not having enough energy, hugged jungkook's body and falls asleep in the mess of their cum and sweats.

───×───×───

got distrubed atleast nth times while writing this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 154 8
One shots for all the simps over here. I take requests if they're good. I'm including all genders, so no one gets left out. If yall want me to write...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1K 294 23
โ€žThey're gonna find out about us Tae!" โ€žI couldn't care less" Sometimes princes just don't want to be princes !Warnings! - Omegaverse - Gore - Killin...
215K 4.8K 28
Hayden Rose hasn't had much luck with the girls. He's good looking, dark brown hair and dark green eyes. It's his football dream that makes the girls...