jungkook ff | Mafia king Unex...

By invoff07

Kim yn was a intelligent and cheerful girl who was live with his brother.... Kim namjoon What is going to hap... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER -6
chapter -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17

CHAPTER-5

1.1K 43 3
By invoff07

Yn pov

When oppa said that he want me to marry his best friend , i know that his best friend also Mafia. ....
But i know my brother doesn't make the decision that would harm me......so, i said yes to this marriage.

Yn : oppa i will yes to this marriage ......but I want to complete my studies...... Is it ok ?

Rm: ok princess no problem.....

When i said yes oppa was really happy ,I also happy because oppa was my world..... I can do anything for my oppa's happiness.

Suddenly puppy came into the dinning room and started barking at oppa.

Rm: yaa why did you barking at me ? Huh

Oppa took puppy and He made the puppy sit on his lap and played with the puppy....

Rm: princess.... Did you name the puppy ?

Yn: no.....oppa please help with me.....to select the name.....

Rm: you bought this puppy at home so, you have to name it....

Yn : ok oppa

I made a sad pout

Yn : julli.....I select this name.....

I said with a smile...

Rm: princess , I like this name...

Of course oppa you defiantly like this name ......because.... It is same as the dog that we raised in our childhood....

Yn: oppa good night.......

Rm: good night princess.

With that I went my room and went to the dreamland.....

Rm pov

My princess said ok to marrying jungkook , i saw julli is playing , I know why yn select this name because we also had a puppy in our childhood....

Time skip to after 2 months...

An pov

In these two months Namjoon didn't ask yn about the wedding because he waited her to complete the studies , before 1 week yn's final exams was completed and she graduated , so Namjoon decided to talk about the wedding.....

Yn and jimin was getting close of as a best friend jimin has feeling for yn , doesn't know yn was Namjoon sister , but yn didn't have any feeling for jimin other than friends ..........and the other side jungkook become cold and workaholic

Jennie completed her mafia training and joined blackpink , jennie and yn are not seeing often , they always chat each other. Ok let's comeback to the story.....

Yn pov

I wake up because of my beautiful alarm ......I was lazy to get up ,
Yesterday oppa is come back from the mission.....he said he wants to talk to me .......so, I get up from my bed and starting to do my morning routine and wear this ......👇🏼

I come to the dinning table as usual my brother was reading the book , I fake cough to gain his attention.....

Rm: princess , sit and we will est the breakfast....

Maids serve the food

Rm: princess did you have any plans today ?

Yn: yes oppa I am going to meet my friends today but I will comeback within 12 in the morning.....

Rm: ok princess...... Be ready at 7 , we are going to dinner.

Yn: ok oppa...

Rm: princess , today you are going to meet your fiance.... So, be ready....

When oppa said I am going to meet my fiance.... I don't know whether he likes me or not , what if he has a girlfriend and treated me badly...... Ok stop thinking negative .....

Yn: ok oppa I will ready on time....bye oppa now i'm going to meet my friends

Rm: ok princess.....bye

Oppa kissed my forehead and then I went to see my friends....

Rm pov

I don't know why but in these 2 months jk was behaving very odd , I don't know if he was in his right mind or not when he said yes to the marriage..... Yn birthday was going to come in next month before that she has to become wife of jungkook no matter what , I hope jungkook treat my princess well.

In bts mansion

An pov

Here bts (ex rm) was in their office..... To discuss about their work

Jin: ok everything is perfect let's stop the discussion here...

Hobi: guys did you know we are going to restaurant today for dinner.

Yoongi : why ?

Jin: because jungkook is going to meet his fiance.

Jimin: ok congrats bro finally we are going to meet her.

V: oh god finally after 2 months we are going to meet Namjoon Hyung sister .

Jin: yaa....jungkook what are you thinking....

Jk: ...........

Jin: JEON JUNGKOOK

JK POV

I was in my own though Suddenly jin Hyung shout my name , I flinched ...

Jk: what happened Hyung ? Is there is something wrong ?

Hobi: I think something is wrong with you....did you know what we are talking ?

I shake my head as no

Yoongi: we talk about today's dinner.

Jk : what we are going outside today ?

Did I tell something wrong why everyone starting at me like that

Tae: we are going to have dinner with your fiance that is Namjoon Hyung sister.

Jk: ohh ok.

Jimin : what you mean ok you are going to meet your future wife today , the girl who is going to spend her whole life with you, so don't be cold .

Jk: ok

I know this day has to come , I made up my mind to marry Namjoon Hyung sister , I will treat her good....

Jk : Hyung ......when is the dinner time?

Yoongi: 7 o'clock at xxx restaurant

Jk: I will sharp at there...

With that I went out from the room.

Time skip ~ 7 pm
Kim mansion

Yn pov

Oppa said that I have to ready at 7 , I am standing in front of the mirror to check myself......
This is what I wear 👇🏼

This is not a party so, I wear something causal .......I check the time oh no I going to be late......I went the car and driver started the car.

Oppa said he will come with his friends .

Jungkook pov

I was driving the car with tension .......because i'm already late and also this danm traffic.....and some child trying to cross the road Suddenly one girl came and helped them it's none another my angel......why ? I want move on from you but why ? Can't you let me go ? With that,
I drove the car to restaurant .

Yn pov

I am late it's ok I helped the children , i went inside the restaurant and asked the receptionist they lead me the way .....

Jungkook pov

We are talking about our business , the door open and i saw my angel..... What is she doing here...... I was in hell shocked .....but Namjoon Hyung went to her hugged and kissed her forehead..... I don't like it , but i am confused..... But the words that Namjoon Hyung said make my world happy......

Namjoon: guys look this my sister kim yn.

To be continued.........

This my first ff , so , if there is any grammer mistake please ignore it , the photos and music I use in the story is not mine create goes to the rightfully person. This story only mine ......

Don't be a silent reader , I want know your option to make further chapters....thank you .

Thank you for reading☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
770K 23.8K 77
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...
158K 5.1K 65
Taehyung falls for Y/n... But will she accept him when she comes to know that he's a mafia? All Copyrights Reserved. #rated 3 for BTSmafiaFF #rated 1...
12.4K 334 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...