When Korean Met Bangali :) [K...

By tinyyoonei

"চোখে দেখতে পারেননা নাকি???" "huh???" "can't you see???" What will happen when a Korean boy and a Bangali (In... More

introduction (edited)
1 (edited)
2 (edited)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45

44

349 37 13
By tinyyoonei

Splashing the brush on the white canvas she started to do her work.

"What you are going to draw?" Riya started to her white canvas then looking at Raunak, who just asked her

"Don't know" Riya shrugged her shoulder, putting her two hands together, on the air like she is capturing something.

"Yeah I'm gonna paint the sky, it's pretty today" a satisfying smile spread across her face.

On the other hand Debadrita who was painting without her acknowledge, though a small smile was playing there. Dipping her brush in the black colour, she paint someone, someone she is missing.

"Deba, what are you painting?" Riya started at Debadrita but she was in her own world. She was like this from the morning they have met. Her mind was still playing what he said last night and what she replied to him.

"Deba, you there" Riya shook Debadrita's shoulder to take her back in this world.

"Huh- yeah" she looked at Riya, who was looking at Debadrita's canvas.

"Who's this?" Riya asked narrowing her eyes. "Oh my gosh who's this, Deb?" Raunak who was flirting with a girl till now asked after seeing the painting.

She looked at her canvas, paused as she saw whom she have drawn.

The boy was smiling on the painting, fluffy hair. The painting was her feelings, how she wanted to see his smile face, how she wanted to touch his fluffy hair, how she wanted to kiss those pink lips. But she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Huh- no one." Her eyes blurred, she shook her head, blinked her eyes to prevent the tears to fall down.

"Hey you okay?" Riya worried, putting her hands on Debadrita's shoulder she asked.

Debadrita nodded "excuse me, I need to use washroom"

***

"Pass me the sauce Riya" Raunak's voice was faint in the chattering cafe. After the earlier incident they were all quite no one asked anything to Debadrita. Debadrita was more quite than usual anyone can say she was having something on her mind.

"We should go to see a movie?" Raunak said it like question trying to lift the tension going on with Debadrita.

"Yeah we should, right Deba?" Riya chimed too trying to cheer up Debadrita.

They were friends for so many days, months but never seen Debadrita like this before ever.

"I'm not in a mood today you guys go" Debadrita played with her food.

"It will be no fun if you don't go" Riya said "and most important thing is I don't want to go with this dork" Riya added this quickly, rolling her eyes at Raunak

"And who wants to go with you?" Raunak said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm going home" Debadrita said looking at her unfinished meal. Riya and Raunak looked at eachother, they nodded understanding the situation.

"Call us after you get home" Riya said looking concern for her friend. Debadrita left without any word.

***

Sitting on her bed Debadrita was absent mindly scrolling her phone when her mother came saying "the dinner is ready" She was not in a mood to eat but didn't want to worry her parents so she said "yes, let's go"

"Eat the fish your maa made it very delicious today" her father said after munching his rooti.

"You are saying like i don't cook good food everyday" her mother narrowed her eyes glaring at her husband.

"No- I haven't said it like that" he tried to defend himself "hey help me" elbowing his daughter he whispered into Debadrita's ear who was sitting there quite until then.

"Yeah yeah" she said without knowing what was going on. Her parents exchanged a knowing look before smiling at her.

pushing the new dish her mother tried to make today she said "try this"

Taking a bite of the new dish which didn't taste too delicious as her father said, she said "yeah, it's delicious, baba you should try too"

"Haa, haa" her father said taking a spoonful bite.

"Do you need more?" Her mother asked seeing Debadrita gloomy

"No, I'm already full" saying this she went to her room, leaving her concern parents.

"Ahh that boy is pissing me off" her father said shaking his head

"You daughter is at fault too" her mother said, cleaning the dinning table.

"No-" "stop and take your medicines" her mother stopped her father saying any farther.

Lying on her bed she stared at the room ceiling fan which was off. Soft cold breeze was coming from her balcony, making her shiver a little.

Wrapping the blanket around her soft body she closed her eyes, remembering all the memories she has been thinking, a lil tear slid down from her eyes.

After moments she opened her eyes again looking at her ceiling. She grabbed her phone typing a number which was always on her mind, she called.

"The number you are trying to call is now not available. Please try and call again later" beep the call cut making her eyes closed again.

***

Two popcorn and three cold drink please" ordering the snacks for the movie Raunak said "this movie is a bop"

"You said this last time too and that was too disgusting, it was too intense" Debadrita said narrowing her eyes

Debadrita called them in the morning when she woke up. She felt so bad for not going to watch a movie with them, so she called them and make a plan to watch the movie today evening.

"Let's not argue but if it was like the last time I'll really Kill you this time" Riya said with a sweetest fake smile.

"Soo how was the movie??" Raunak wiggle his eyebrows at the girls

Riya rolled her eyes saying "you are safe today" making Debadrita chuckled

"Yesh it was really good, much better" smiling at him Debadrita said

Taking out his phone from his pocket Raunak said "let's take a photo" Riya nodded and stood beside Debadrita who was standing beside Raunak.

"Mm- Riya stand here" Debadrita replaced herself with Riya making Riya confused.

Seeing Riya's confused face Debadrita said "i wasn't looking good on the camera that's why i changed the place, i look much better now" Debadrita smiled at the camera while Riya just said "oh"

The three of them looked at camera smiling ear to ear ready to capture the camera when a hand came to Debadrita's shoulder holding her gently "this look much better"

***

It's currently 12:53 and I'm publishing this sorry for that.  Sorry to everyone who are reading this story for not updating for months. Actually sometimes I think I shouldn't continue this story but then again i want to continue. There were days like i really didn't feel like writing. I need to practice more for improving my skills. I'm really not that good at writing but i tried I'm still learning from reading books, novels. And also the academic stress is killing rarely have time to write anything so i once i decided to take down the story but i saw some comments who are still waiting for the final. So I thought about it and i realised that should really finish the story. I shouldn't give up on the half way. So I'll finish the story no matter what I hope you guys will wait. The final chapter is on the way.  So i hope you guys will support me and read the story and after I finish I'll Edit the story. Everything will be same I'll just change the format. All the chapters are not in same format so I'll work with that, but it will be slow. But first I'll finish the story. That's all thanks for reading ;-;

You guys are soo beautiful ;-;

Happy birthday to the love of my life, the person who feels like home, the person who never failed to make me smile, the most comfortable person. His voice is like a warm quilt in a chilly cold winter, his laughter can light up any darkness. Thanks for existing 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❤️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...
21.4K 1.2K 28
"You call it madness, but I call it love." A story of a bold indian girl and a popular bad boy...what will happen when they meet? Will there be a fi...
8.4K 400 48
The nightmares keep coming. The only thing that can stop them is HIM. Kim Taehyung. Y/n is an exchange student from India who went to study in Seoul...
10.3K 745 34
"M-maine jo kiya wo galat hai mein jaanta hu maa, tum mujhe maaf karongi na?" (I know what I did was wrong, mother. You will forgive me na?) He sta...