harry potter oneshots

By Drarry-for-life

hi this book will be full of random stories all harry potter of course. there will be many kinds of ships ma... More

the inheritance of harry james potter tomarry
sad harry no ship
authors note
reacting
reacting part 1
reacting part 2

poisoned harry no ship

56 1 0
By Drarry-for-life

It was an ordinary day for the students of hogwarts. Harry and his friends walked into the great hall so they could eat lunch before their last lesson of the day.

Every thing was fine. Though it was until harry had a drink of his pumpkin juice. Well I say drink he actually just gulped it all down.

Soon harry was in a lot of pain and couldn't breathe.

He fell back onto the floor and started having a seizure which wasn't normal.

Nobody realised until they saw snape running to harry.

They watched as snape quickly figured out what was wrong. Then snape gave harry an antidote.

Soon harry felt his lungs relax and felt his body calm down. He looked up and saw snape looking at him.

Without thinking harry hugged snape and thanked him. Everyone was shocked and was even more shocked when snape hugged back and said you are welcome.

Harry then fell asleep. Everyone watched as snape picked Harry up and carried him out most likely to sleep in snapes quarters.

The end.

Authors note, shitty I know but who cares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...