𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄

Door ImKaiCenat

"𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚, 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, �... Meer

𝙞.
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 | 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
4K | 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐕𝐒 | 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
07
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 | 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐒 | 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 | 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄
teehee
SEASON 2
notice
𝟎𝟏.「𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 」
not an update
21𝐊! 🍾 𝟎𝟐. 「 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 」
𝟎𝟑.
So...
𝟎𝟒.

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

8.8K 173 554
Door ImKaiCenat

Liked by _maya and 13,892 others

_wifeyy Got em thinking they fire...until the smoke come💣

View all 160 comments..

I was currently at my parents house, bored out of my mind. I was picking at my nails, until my mother came up to me.

"Okay, so we thought about the situation, and it was best for me and you're father to send you off. I know, this is big for you, but a friend of mine agreed to let you stay at his son's house." She said, making me a little confused.

"What do you mean? I wanna stay here." I said, standing up.

"I know, I know. Look, when you get to airport her son will already be outside waiting for you after you get off the plane. His name is Kai. He booked first class for you and the flight will be here soon. I got your stuff ready." She said, sliding a suitcase towards my way and other stuff.

I groaned, stomping outside to car. "I don't wanna move. I don't even know who he is." I said, getting in as the car started up.

We were on the way to the airport, as I fixed my hair a little. When we arrived I got out, waving my mom good bye. "Bye, I guess." I said, walking in and going straight to Gate A.

I walked inside the plane, going to the front as I sat down in a soft chair. I sighed, laying my head on the window in silence.

I looked to the side, hearing something. "Would you like any peanuts?" She asked, making me nod no. I laid my head back on the window, sighing.

I woke up to seeing people getting up and leaving, making me hop up and take all my belongings.

I departed the plane, walking into the airport. I walked to the front, seeing who was I supposed to see. "Are you Kai?" I asked someone who was leaning on an AMG Coupe.

"That's me." He said lowly, making me question it a little.

"Why do you sound sad?" I asked, about to open the passenger seat. "My girlfriend is in the front. You gotta get in the back." He said, pointing to the backseat.

I got in the back, seeing his girlfriend was already sitting in the front. I looked at the red seat, dragging my nails across it.

He got in and started to a road quickly, keeping his eyes on it. His girlfriend side-eyed me, possibly mugging me.

I gave her a fake smile, looking away. "I'm Kariya. Nice to meet you." She said, shooting me a fake smile. "Mhm." I hummed, seeing we pulled up to a big house.

"This is it?" I asked him, making him about to answer until Kariya answered for him.

"Yeah. It's 5 more people in here that live here. It's a group called AMP." She said, as I tilted my head and got out. I didn't even ask for her to tell me.

I walked inside, sliding my suitcase across the floor as I looked around. "You can have that room to your right. My room is next to it." Kai said, pointing to it as I nodded.

This house was very fancy, considering the decor. I opened the door, seeing it was nothing too basic. I slid my suitcase in the corner, unpacking and setting everything up.

I put a hoodie on, hearing Kai shout something. "Come downstairs! I want you to meet the members." He said, making me walk downstairs and seeing 5 other people down there.

I stood and leaned on the railway, looking down at them.

"This is Duke, Davis, Chris, Fanum, and Agent." I waved to them, smiling. Duke whispered something to Kai, making me shrug.

I couldn't even remember all these names. They all departed, making me go in the kitchen. I turned around, being met with someone. "Oh hey, Davis."I said, making the male scrunch his face up.

"I'm Duke, not Davis." He said, making me raise my eyebrows. "Ohh, but hey. What you doing in here?" I asked, as he leaned on the counter.

I set the pineapple juice on the counter beside him. "Shit, just tryna get to know you." He said, making me nod.

"Alright, well I'm (insert your name), I'm 20, I do hair, and I just got here." I said, chuckling a little bit in the process.

"How old are you, Duke?" I asked, screwing the top onto the juice on. "I'm 28." He said, making me surprised. "Damn!" Fanum shouted, making be bust out laughing.

"Hey Fanumm." I dragged out, walking over to him and giving him a hug. He hugged me back, pulling away.

"How come he get a hug but I dont?" Duke asked, making me shrug. "I don't know. Maybe because he didn't pop up behind me." I said, pushing my hair to the back.

"Well yea.." I mumbled, turning around and fixing my hoodie as I pulled it down.

I turned around and the whole group was there, staring at me. I looked to the left and then the right. "What?" I asked, making all of them go in the living room to have a supposed meeting.

I peeked over the corner, tuning into their conversation. "We are having this meeting for what?" Kai asked, yawning as he placed a hand in his lap.

"So, we all like this new girl in the house. We wanted to set up a competition to see who can win her heart. Like gifts and shit." Agent spoke up, as I was shocked.

I just met them and they already like me?

"Wait a minute, slow it down. So you telling me, you like her and you haven't even been around her for atleast 1 day?" Kai asked, making them nod.

"It's just something about her.." Agent expressed, making the others nod with him.

"Her scent. Her smile. The way she carries herself. And you can't forget the face." They all added, making Kai sit up.

" Nigga, shut the fuck up with that corny ass shit. Competing for one girl is crazy. " Duke chimed in, damn near at the verge of laughing as he held it back.

"I honestly don't know what to say, but go for it." Kai shrugged, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I dashed around the corner, leaning on the counter like I wasn't doing anything at all.

I turned to the side, smiling once I seen Kai. "Hey there." I said, opening my arms for a hug. He backed away. "Sorry, can't do that." He mumbled, opening the fridge and grabbing a caprisun.

"Why not? It's just a hug. What's a wrong that?" I asked, making him loss of words. "I- um, I gotta get back to that stream." He said, making him take off towards the exit.

I kissed my teeth, rolling my eyes. "That's suspicious. That's weird." I quoted, walking out the kitchen as the others was watching me walk by.

"Do it, do it." Kai patted Duke on the chest, pointing to me. "Gyatt!" Duke said, making me crack a smile before I made it upstairs.

"Kai, can I have my clients come over? They booked appointments and
I'm not tryna get bombed on Insta." I said, making him shake his head no.

"Not in this house, nope. Do that shit somewhere else." He said randomly, as I groaned.

"Kai pleasee. It's just like 4 clients and I'm done." I said, making him still say no.

"You heard what I said the first time, right?" He asked, making me stomping my feet a little.

"You're so fucking unfair. I hate you." I expressed, dragging myself towards my room.

Duke opened my bedroom door, as I looked up to see what he was gonna say. "Do you mind if you can retwist my hair while I stream. I don't have to show your face if you don't want it." He asked, as I nodded.

I followed him to his room as he opened the door. I looked to the right and immediately looked at the DB sign on the wall.

"What does DB stand for?" I asked, pointing to the lit up sign. "It stands for DeeBlock." He said, as I tilted my head.

"Is it a gang or what?" I asked, genuinely confused. I never heard a word like that before.

"No, it's a block. In South Carolina where I live, DeeBlock is where I'm from." He explained as he sat down in a chair and got the stream started up.

I got started on his hair immediately, going back to my room and getting the stuff I needed. I placed clamps in his hair to keep the other pieces from going away.

I was retwisting a loc until a donation came through the screen. "Are you on the cream team? Do you squirt? What color is the inside?" I stopped, laughing.

"Pauseee." Duke said, stopping the dono from coming through. "Um, I'll have to say yes for the first one. The others, I don't know." I said, making Duke eye me suspiciously.

"What? A dono is a dono?" I said, staring into eachothers eyes as we did for 5 seconds in silence. I went back to doing his hair, finishing up in about 2 hours or so.

"Alright Dukey pookie I'm done." I said as he laughed a little. "I'm just quoting it from some of your fans. Don't take it like that." I said, packing up the stuff.

"Bye chat. I love yall." I said, blowing them kisses as I smiled. I left out the door, putting all of my stuff back. I walked downstairs, seeing nobody was there.

It was just...quiet. Too quiet.

I decided to go see what Chris was doing, heading to his room. I knocked on the door, peeking my head through the door.

"Heyy." I said, sitting on the bed beside him. "What you doing?" I asked, making him sigh.

"Just tryna get to these bitches and shit, you feel me my brotha?" I asked, making me shake my head no. "No, I don't feel you "my brotha"." I said giving a blank stare.

"Anyways, what you doing in here?" He asked, rubbing his knees. "Oh, nothing. Just came to check up on you. That's all, I swear." I sighed out of boredom.

"Oh." He said, as we were sitting in silence for a long time. "Ima just go. Alright?" I said, getting up as he nodded. I closed the door behind me, going to Kais room.

I peeked my head through the double doors, seeing Kai was streaming. He looked back, stopping the video. "Come in." He said, as I walked in with my phone in my hand.

"Hey." I said to the stream, kneeling on my knees until Kai brung a stool. I sat beside him, looking at my designed nails. "What brung you in here?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Just came to check up on everybody, that's all." I said, as I read some of the messages that came through. "That isn't your girlfriend." A $5 dollar dono came through.

"We see that." Kai said, as people started subbing. "Now I'm fucking the baddest bitch." I mumbled, the song was sped up a little.

We were just talking, and vibing eith eachother. "I gotta teach you how to get sturdy." He said, as I decided to ask a question.

"Whats that?" I asked, sitting up on the stool some more. "Um, it's like a dance. Ill teach you how to do it." He said, getting up and pushing the chair out the way.

I got up and pushed the stool away, as he put on Pop Smoke. I stood infront of him, starting to sway my leg back and forth. I turned to the left.

"Damn, damn!" He said, which made me laugh as I squatted and did it too. I got up, it felt like my legs were burning like hell.

"Ah, my legs feel like they gon tire out in a second." I laughed, sitting back down on the stool. "How? I feel perfectly fine." He said, making me shrug.

"You get sturdy all the time, so you can't say shit." I said, rolling my eyes. "No I don't. That's why you lying." He said, making me tilt my head downwards.

"Now you would get sturdy on command if any of them rich niggas said it." I said, as a dono went through.

It was moechie, who donated $200. "GET STURDY, YOU MIDGET." The dono read, making Kais eyes widen. He turned on the song, as it basically proved my point.

"See, I made my point." I said, looking at chat go bonkers. "No, it's just I have too. It's 200 thousandd." He dragged out, getting sturdy anyway.

I waited till he was done, replying to some of chats questions. Once he came back, he was huffing a little. "That's got you tired, huh?" I asked, making him nod.

"Yep. I did that for way too long." He said, going on to a P.O Box opening. He opened one package, seeing it was a custom hoodie someone designed.

"Okayy, the design is everything." I said, looking at the simple hoodie. "I'm definitely wearing this tomorrow chat." He said, folding it and setting it down somewhere.

He paused on the boxes, going to a cam. "Aww, you got a hamster?" I asked, making him nod. "This is Lil Cenat!" He shouted a bit, as I chuckled lowly.

"Can I hold her?" I asked, as his face faded a little. "Ehh, I don't know if I could do that." He said, as he went over and placed her in a plastic bowl. He handed it over to me, as I looked down at her.

I stared down at it, as Kai started talking again to something with chat. I placed the bowl down, sitting back down as we started talking and vibing again.

I fixed my hair a little in the camera, placing my hands in my lap. I swayed my legs back and forth, sighing. I saw Kai pick up another package, bring it over.

We were in the middle of opening a package until his girlfriend came, smiling and sitting on Kais lap. She kept kissing him on the side of his face, like she was hoarding him or some shit.

I just got uncomfortable watching it all unfold. "Alright Kai and chat, ima go back upstairs, and yeah." I said, getting up and sliding the stool to the side. I just couldn't take Kariya kissing him anymore.

"Alright, goodnight." He said, as I said my goodbyes to chat and blew them kisses. I closed both of his doors behind me, walking upstairs. I think I stayed in there for way too long.

I took a shower, changing into a black hoodie and some sweatpants. I put on some white socks as well. I brushed my teeth, then did my skincare routine after.

I turned off the bathroom light and closed the door, turning off the bedroom light as well. I got in the bed, scrolling on my phone until I fell asleep.

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋.💗

"𝘐𝘧 𝘒𝘢𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

77.1K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
289K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
18.6K 446 12
Having had his world destroyed and turned an empty void, Carlton thought he had lost all hope until he pulled into a new unknown world. Can he make t...
169K 695 100
𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨!