My Bad Boys~ (Zianourry) (Nia...

By Larry421

Niall is the new kid in town and he's attending his 2nd year of high school in Redditch, London. He was kicke... More

Characters, Homes, and Cars!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (Short)
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20 (Short)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (Short)
Epilogue
Thanks!

15

308 9 1
By Larry421

"My mom and I had another argument last night..." Niall says as he sat down at our table and I looked up from my tray and saw that he seemed pretty tired. His voice was also wavering a bit. "Were you screaming or something?" "That's all that they do these days. I heard a part of it when I dropped him off at his house last night..." Harry says and nibbles on his pizza a little. "Yeah. Apparently she didn't trust me being in his car by myself. She tried to tell me to bring Gabe or Sarah with me to work so that they could take me home instead."

"And what did you say?" "I said that I wouldn't have a problem with transportation if I had my fucking car. I even told her that it was a gift from my grandma. Not her. She doesn't pay for it at all. My grandma fucking transferred the payments to me when I asked for it. My mom has no involvement with the payment of my car, so I don't fucking understand why she thinks that she has all the authority to take it away from me like this. Also, it's fucking silly that she thinks of Harry as some kind of kidnapper."

"You know how they see us," Louis says and I looked at Louis, and he was typing something into his phone. "Yeah, as fucking criminals! They don't even want to fucking listen to me anymore. They even ignore me when I try to tell them about my day. Because they tune me out whenever I bring you guys up..."

It has been a week since the fighting incident and we've fully moved on from the situation. Not Niall or his family though. It seems as though they are far from done with the topic at hand. What's a bit weird is that our one month with Niall is about to come by in just a few days and we don't even know if we're going to make it or not. Niall has said that he's not promising anything anymore when it's about the relationship between him and his family, and we are a bit worried about that.

We don't want him to push his family away or vise versa. They are just a really caring family and we understood where they are coming from. I know that I would be that way when I have children of my own to take care of. Like... we did treat Niall like shit when we first met. I would fully see why his family doesn't trust us and believe me when I say this: Niall's dedication to stay with us is greatly appreciated, but we don't like things getting toxic.

Sure, we haven't gotten toxic with one another, but that is not the problem here. We don't want Niall and his family to have a toxic relationship. He is the only one out of all of us who has a good relationship with his family. My mom left after I came out and my dad just treated me like a stranger since then. Zayn's parents just disowned him when he came out. Like he has to pay for his own stuff and shit like that. The only thing that they are willing to do for him is keep him under their roof till he graduates. The only people that haven't treated us any differently are our siblings.

Louis's parents are abusive towards him. His dad started it when the lad was only 7, but his mom started when he came out to his family. His sisters are nice to him and they treat him like family. Harry's dad is just abusive in more ways than one and his sister just acts like he doesn't exist. His mom is the only caring one and the one who never changed. Niall has a loving mom and a loving brother. Of course we want to keep that going. We don't want to fuck that up for him. We already feel at fault with everything else that is going on in our fucked up life.

My phone buzzed and Niall was still talking about his fight with his family. I pulled my phone out and I looked to see that Louis sent a message.

Louis: We need to talk. The other two agreed to meet in the Choir room after school. Are you up for that?

I looked at him and the feeling that was in my stomach just knew what this talk was about. I nodded my head and he sent me a small nod before we both put our phones away and listened to Niall talk about how annoying his family is. I just wished that he saw things from their eyes and see that they are just worried for his safety. I really didn't want it to get to this. Being with him was rather amazing.

Niall then started to talk about how happy he was when Sarah and Gabe both apologized for what they did and what they planned to do. Gabe even hugged Harry when he apologized to him. Harry accepted the hug and the apology. Harry wasn't the type to hold grudges. Louis isn't either, but he made a deal with Gabe: he had to say something nice about one of us each day for a whole month and then he'll forgive him.

Gabe said something to me this morning about how he likes my dyed hair and I complimented him back. I told him that I appreciated how good a friend he is to Niall. He thought that I was being sarcastic, but I truly wasn't. He was just a good friend looking out for him. Which makes him a good friend. The approach might've been a bit drastic, but I knew why he was doing what he was doing. It was all out of love.

Now Harry was upset with what Gabe did, but I talked to him about it and I told him the reason behind all of it. I then told him that Gabe didn't know who Nick truly was and that did it for him. That's why he was able to forgive Gabe.

.

It was after school and I was walking to the Choir room. I dreaded what was to come in a matter of minutes, but I knew that it had to be done. This has gone long enough and we can only see things getting more and more toxic if it continues. Because we don't know how long Niall can take this. He might snap on the wrong person or something.

I walked up to the door and I looked down the hall to see Harry coming over. He looked sad and my heart melted at the sight. Before I opened the door, I took Harry into my arms and I held him there for a minute. "It's going to be alright Harry." "I know but...I really hate break-ups... Especially when the relationship was going so well on our end." "Yeah, but we did say that we wouldn't mess up anything that's going well in Niall's life. He did say that he wasn't going to keep the promise going any longer, but we need to do something..."

Harry nods and I pulled away from him. I took the handle and we both took a deep breath before we walked in. Louis and Zayn were sitting in front of each other and Zayn was being comforted by Louis. "Guys, we really need to do this...it's only getting worse and I can't take it... I know that Niall is getting more and more aggravated each day, and I don't want him shouting at us or his friends for no reason." "Yeah...he snapped when I tried to tell him to be a bit more respectful to his family after we got Harry out," Louis brought up when him and Zayn pulled away from each other.

"I don't want to ruin something beautiful..." Harry said softly and sat his bag down. "I know that he's defending us and I appreciate the fact that he's doing that, but I don't want it to get bad for him. It might lead him to a nasty place. A place where we're at with our own families," he adds and takes his vape out.

"Which is why we need to do this. How are we going to do it though?" Louis asked. "...the oldest tells him?" Zayn suggested and Harry shook his head. "I don't have the heart to say it. I know it has to be done, but I don't want to see him cry and beg. It'll hurt too much..." "I'm going to do it. He doesn't work today, and his family won't allow him to come by to see us, so I'll just go by his house after work and I'll talk to him. I'll tell him that things are just getting too bad for him and his family and we don't want to be the reason for it. It's the truth and he deserves the reason as to why. I'm not going to beat around the bush either."

"Alright. Are we going to be okay after this guy's?" Zayn then asked and I really didn't have an answer to that question. I looked over at Harry and I watched him slowly blow out the smoke. "We'll manage. We are just going to have to put our brave faces on," he then says and pushed himself off the wall. "We might miss seeing his face for a little while, but it's for the best," Louis says and we agreed with him.

We gathered our things, and we walked out of the school. I walked to my car after I kissed each boyfriend goodbye and I unlocked it. I got in and I started to head to work. I was going to be bartending, Harry was games, and both Louis and Zayn were serving. With tonight being a school night, the closing manager did say that we were going to be closing a bit early.

Throughout the entire shift, I was thinking about how I was going to end things with Niall and us. It was going to be a toughy for sure, but I just kept thinking about how this was for the best and it was meant to happen and it drove me to forget about the whole situation for right now.

Harry did stop by to check in on me a few times and I kept telling him that I was hanging in there and he told me that he was fine if I stopped by after I did it. If it meant that I needed comfort or to just talk about it, he was just a couple of streets from him. I thanked him since I knew that I was going to be paying him a visit tonight.

.

I was in front of Niall's house right now and Harry was right behind me. He drove by and he gave me a couple of honks and I nodded. I got out of my car and I walked towards the front door. I looked at the door and I took a few deep breaths before I lifted my fist and knocked on the door. I waited there and I thought about the obvious outcome of this, but I knew that I needed to do it...

"Lima!" Niall chirped and my heart clenched at the sound of his happy voice. "Hey Niall...can we talk?" I asked and Niall was lost because of the tone that was in my voice. He nodded and stepped out, closing the door behind him. "Um...we know that you and your family aren't in a good spot right now and we know that it's making you feel more irritated by each day." "Tell me about it..." "Niall said, rolling his eyes.

"Look...me and the boys know how toxic this is getting and we know that we're the reason behind it and...we just can't do it anymore. We don't want this to blow up even bigger than it already is. You have a lovely family and we wish that we had what you have, but in order to be sure that it sticks together...we have to step away...from you."

"Wait...what? Liam, are you guys breaking up with me?" He asked and I heard his voice crack and it made me close my eyes. "Yes," I said, opening my eyes. "I'm sorry, but we can't stay with you if it means that you won't have a relationship with your family anymore. We care for you and we're going to miss you, but this is it..." I told him and turned, walking away from him.

I went to Harry's house that night....
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
73.3K 2.6K 42
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. She was nerdy. Small nerdy little Emma. Always being picked on by people bigger than her. People like Harry fo...
10.4K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
86.7K 2.8K 44
*Heads up, I wrote this when I was like fourteen so it's...very cringe. Read at your own risk lol* Desiree Iverson is a quirky, loveable girl lucky e...