Night Owls and Summer Skies (...

By Troplet

WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. You have to step off the trail to find your path . . . When her mother unceremoniousl... More

Dedication
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Night Owls and Summer Skies on Webtoons!

6.2K 91 27
By Troplet

Night Owls and Summer Skies is being adapted as a webcomic on WEBTOON. It's such a relief not to keep that a secret anymore. It's every writers' dream to see their characters come to life in such a visual way (especially when said writer can't even draw a stick figure.)The art is by Samadrita Ghosh who can be found on Twitter/Insta under: @TIKKLIL. The story was adapted by Erica Weiland and produced by Erica and Sarah Wang. They have done a fantastic job of bringing these characters to life.

What can you expect?

Just like when the book was published, changes were made to the original. And the same thing applies here. I can assure you the characters' essence remains the same, but you'll see some new character arcs and exciting new scenes.

Where can you find it?

Read the webcomic now on Webtoons

When does it update?

New chapters are updated every Wednesday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 2.1K 40
When Charlie Miller loses her job the week before both her roommates move to California, she decides it's time to get out of Texas. But with her bank...
57.7K 3.1K 40
When eighteen years old Elis moves to spend the summer back in her hometown to face long hidden woes, she meets a sixteen years old girl called Gray...
18.6K 1.9K 45
|| wattpad-featured || || romance reads 2020 2nd place winner || ❝i hope you're not afraid of heights.❞ ❝why so?❞ ❝cause we're gonna fly. ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ A...
1.3M 52.9K 24
Running away from their jobs as camp counselors, Ellie and Seb embark on a road trip with unexpected turns en route to their destination - New York. ...