๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’š...

Od Cringepapi

Clarice Cassata was just an ordinary girl. Who went to the same private school, as everyone else on her block... Vรญce

A/N
๏ฟผ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ“
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ”
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ•
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ–
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ—
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ˜
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ™
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘

386 7 17
Od Cringepapi

--------------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 2̳̿͟͞7̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------------

I arrived at Libeccio's smiling in excitement. "I can't wait to see them again..." I pushed open the door, walking into the restaurant. I go up to one of the waiters at the front. "Scusami, I'm looking for Mr. Bucciarati. Do you know where he is...?" the waiter whispers to his co-worker, then turns to me. "Follow me dolcezza."

He leads me to one of the tables in the back. As I got closer I noticed Narancia, Fugo, Bucciarati, and some other man. They were all surrounded by the table eating and looking through what seemed like files. The waiter leaves after showing me the location of the table.

My eyes roamed the new figure which I haven't met. His eyes were yellow/violet, his lips were painted a bright shade of purple which matched his outfit. His hair was platinum white, spiked up at its tips, and resting on his head was a purple headpiece that resembled some sort of eggshell. 'Bro is built pretty..'

I stared for what seemed too long until his eyes snapped towards me. I jolt in surprise, as he glared at me. 'Just act natural...' I look at him, my smile widening at a disturbing rate.

I walk over getting closer to the table, the man clad in purple intensely watching me. "Something wrong?"
Bruno spoke out, looking towards Abbacchio. "Look for yourself," he grumbles out, gesturing towards my figure. "She's been staring for a while."

Narancia and Fugo paused the math lesson to look up in curiosity. Their eyes widen as they saw me. "Hey, it's Clarice!" Narancia shook Fugo in excitement. "She remembered!" Fugo removed Narancia; turning to Bucciarati.

"We know her, it's ok." Bruno smiles as he gives me a wave to come over. "How are you holding up?" he smiled referring to the mall incident.

"Good actually, thank you so much." I smiled a bit. "Bucciarati, you know this brat?" Abbacchio stared me down, with what seemed like distaste. "Mhm, I met her awhile back when we went to the mall," Bruno replies. "I didn't know until recently that she was a part of Passione."

Narancia and Fugo looked at me wide-eyed. "Hold up/What!?" they both exclaimed. "Don't be too shocked, you guys are young just like me. So what's the difference?"

"With your height, it's quite unbelievable. When I first met you I thought Narancia grabbed someone's toddler." Fugo joked, trying to make a point. "Okay, that's very insulting. I don't think being 4'8 is toddler size.."

The boys laughed at my expression. "Okay, but it has some uses...like I'm not kidding..." I pointed out to the two who were still laughing. "Fine, then I won't share the games I've brought." I turned around with a smirk. Narancia looks at me in interest.

"What games?" I showed him my GameBoy Color and a bunch of games I've brought. "Ain't no way!" he shot up trying to snatch it. "When Fugo is done working with you I'll share." I sat beside them. Bruno smiled at us. "Hey, Clarice. Have you eaten yet?" Bucciarati catches my attention, passing me a menu.

"No, I haven't gotten a chance. I had to meet up with Polpo so I left early without eating anything." I grabbed the menu looking through it. "What do you recommend?" I asked Bucciarati.

Bruno smiled, pointing to the menu showing me. "I recommend the Squid pasta or Grilled Scallops. It's quite delicious." I thought for a moment. "I'll try the squid pasta then." Bruno nods, placing the order for me.

"Are you really having her stay here?" Abbacchio grumbled. "I'm only hanging out. Meanie." I stuck out my tongue. "Whatever." he turned up his music louder. "Leone, be nice." Bruno looked at him sternly, his voice softened a bit. "Please."

Abbacchio sighed. "Fine, I'll try," he mumbled out. I perk up, grabbing an envelope from my bag. "R-right, I meant to give this to you." Bruno took the envelope opening its contents. "Mhm, seems Polpo is hosting a party." he folded the letter placing it in his pockets. "I think my team will be going as well!" I smiled.

"I've never been to a mafia party before." Bruno and Abbacchio looked at each other, expressions unreadable. "It's not that amazing cara," Bruno drawled out his words trying to explain. "It's more like a business thing..and less of a party." I huffed out. "Well, that kinda explains it..."

-------------------------------------------------

My food is then set down beside me. The waiter smiles at us, taking a leave soon after. The aroma of the food smelled so good, making my mouth water. Narancia and Fugo looked at me snickering at my expression.

"You must have been really hungry huh?" Bucciarati finally spoke. 'D-did I do something embarrassing?' I internally panic. "You look like Naranica when he eats his sweets." Fugo laughed. "Stop, everyone does this to me," I pouted. "It's embarrassing..." I violently stabbed the pasta with my fork. "We're just teasing, calm down," Fugo tells me.

I look up at them as I continue eating the dish. "Fugo! I've finished. Is this correct?" Naranica shows Fugo the paper. "See, I did well this time right!?"

Fugo's face turned red; grabbing the fork he jammed it into Narancia's cheek. "You stupid idiot! Are you messing with me!? We went over this before! You just told me two times five was ten, so how come I'm seeing something completely different?!"

I looked at the two in shock; Bruno and Abbacchio weren't phased either. Narancia screamed out as Fugo bashed his head on the table. "How many times do I have to teach you this before you learn?!" Fugo continued slamming him on the table. "YOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!!" I look towards Bruno who took one last sip of his tea before going to break the fight up.

Narancia swiftly aimed his switchblade at Fugo. "Did you just call me shit-for-brains?" I choked on my food at the absolute switch in the atmosphere. "It's not good to look down on others Fugo. I'll kill you." "Bastard..." Fugo rasped out. "Boys, cut it out! You're scaring her." Bruno motioned to me.

"We'll complete this later then." Fugo and Narancia cleaned up sweating harshly from Bruno's glare. "Hey, can I have the GameBoy now...?" Naranica poked me, getting my attention. "Yeah sure, just pick a game." I hand him some cartridges to go through. "Thank you!" he beamed, as he placed in the game to play.

"So kid, which team exactly are you on?" Abbacchio finally spoke out. "Hitman team," I say as I finished up my pasta. "Do you need me to kill someone?" Everyone tensed; as Abbacchio choked on his wine.

"N-no, we aren't killing nobody," Bucciarati replied quickly. "Oops, sorry." I waved it off. "Usually people who know me and my team usually want something done." Narancia and Fugo both play the GameBoy; interested in the many games I've brought.

"Hey, what's this one?" Narancia held it up. "That's Kirby." I showed him. "It's very fun, I just haven't fully finished the game. I placed in the game handing it back to him.

"Hey brat, I have another question," Abbacchio spoke out once more. "You a stand user?" I nod. "In the flesh." I grinned. "Though I haven't been using it much...I think the last time I used it fully was when I had to escape a drug trade." I grimaced.

"I uh..stumbled into an alleyway and I kinda just panicked." Everyone looked at me in interest. "Was this recently...?" Bruno urged me to continue. "Yeah, this was before the mall trip I had."

"Well, at least you're fine. Still, I'm quite baffled to see someone as young as you work in the gang." I waved it off with a scoff. "Polpo told me the consequences. So, I'm pretty much fine."

I look at the time, noticing a couple of hours have passed. "I have to go, I have to be home before noon." Narancia and Fugo both had cleaned up my things. "It sucks that you can't stay longer..." Narancia hands me my things. "We can hang out at the party that's coming up soon!" I reassure.

"You know what, here take this." I handed him back my GameBoy and a couple of games. "You can keep this until the next time we meet." Narancia's eyes sparkled. "Y-You sure?" he shook with happiness. "Yes, we're friends after all. I don't mind sharing."

He hugged me tightly. "I'll take care of it, I promise!" I pat his head. "Good, well I'll see you guys later." I waved at everyone before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------

I walked the busy streets, jamming out to my music as I make my way home. 'I gotta see if I have anything to wear for the party...' I huffed out. I crossed the streets, bobbing my head lightly. "I should've brought those cinnamon rolls I saw earlier.." I grumbled.

*HoNk*

*BeEp*

*ThUnK*

'Not again!' I gasped out as I collided onto the road. Blood splattered onto the car and pavement. "Hey, did you hear that...?" I heard a familiar voice shout out. "Formaggio, I think you hit something." I heard Illuso speak out. 'What...the...fuck!?' My eyes shot open.

"I'll go check, just uh..put out the smoke.." Illuso motioned to Formaggio who was holding a blunt. "Fine." He chucked it out the car window. "Go check, I hope there's no damage to Ghiaccio's car." Illuso sighed, heading over to the front, his expression darkens. "Maggie...I think we fucked up."

I sat up glaring at the two. "You guys are so dead." I pointed at the two of them; their eyes widened in fear. "Um, Clarice..." Illuso nervously says. "Your bone..." Illuso gags. I looked at my arm; which stuck out at an odd angle, including the visible bone. I wiggled my fingers a bit, which made a disgusting pop. "Okay..we can fix this!" Illuso panicked lifting me up.

"I'll be fine." I turned to him. "N-no, you don't look fine!" Illuso sat in the back trying to wipe the smeared blood off of me. "Formaggio, let's get her home." Formaggio started the car. "I'm sorry for running you over." Formaggio looked at my form in the rearview mirror.

"Wow, it's almost like you care or something." my voice dripped with sarcasm. "How come you didn't watch the road? Better yet..why were you SPEEDING?!" I pointed my mangled arm at him. "How and why aren't you passed out?!" Formaggio cried out.

"The pain is bearable, or I think it's just the adrenaline." Illuso quickly wiped at my fractured nose as well. "Ouch, asshole!" I flinch as I felt him press down further. "My body is fine! I don't get why you guys care." I yelled out. "Melone knows about my other ability! Ask him." the two looked at me, confused.

"Formaggio, pay attention to the road!" the car swerved a bit, then steadied. 'I'm going to die.' I clung to Illuso.

-------------------------------------------------

Ghiaccio fumed at his car. "MY FUCKING CAR! Why?!" Ghiaccio motioned to the huge dent covered in my blood. "We kinda ran Clarice over..." Formaggio nervously laughed.  The others paled at the sight; looking me over. "I'm fine... it's just a scratch."

I waved it off. Risotto and the others glared at Illuso and Formaggio. "Honey, that's no scratch..." Gelato finally spoke out. "I'm fine, I swear. It'll heal." Melone finally spoke out. "Yeah, she'll be fine." He licked his lips. "I've witnessed it when she first awakened her stand." I rose my arm that was half-healed.

"It takes time really, or it can be fast depending on the situation I believe."Prosciutto sighed in relief. "Well, are you feeling any pain?" I made a so-so motion. "I'd rather not use the hand until it fully reconstructs."

"Oh, and please punish them or something. I'm still pissed at the fact that they hit me." I stepped inside, heading towards the kitchen. "A-Are you ok...?" Pesci timidly speaks up. "I'm fine." I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer bringing it to my nose. "It'll heal," I say to him bitterly.

The others soon enter back in the house; Ghiaccio still fuming. "I'll pay for the damages Ghia, I'm sorry." I looked at him. "It should be Formaggio and Illuso who should be paying." Ghiaccio scoffed. "I know that they won't pay the damages, that's why I offered." I noticed Risotto, Formaggio, and Illuso missing.

"Oh, Risotto is dealing with them, he's very pissed." Prosciutto spoke up. "Illuso was saying you have another ability, is that true?" Prosciutto questioned. I nod, flexing my now-healed arm. "Yeah, I do. Good as new." everyone inspected my now healed arm.

"Hurts though, because I can feel everything pop back into place." The others grimaced. 'I forgot about the cat...I wonder what they're up to...'

"Oh, right!" I put my focus back on them. "Are we going to Polpo's party?" I showed them the invitation. "We're attending. Risotto discussed this when you were out." Sorbet spoke up. 'Omg, I get to see everyone in fancy suits!' I breathe heavily. "You alright...?" Ghiaccio looked at me disturbed.

"Yeah, uh popped a joint..." I quickly looked away. "Alright, since everyone is home I'll just start making dinner then." Prosciutto headed into the kitchen, followed by Sorbet and Gelato.

Risotto entered the house; dragging an unconscious Formaggio and Illuso. "What did you do...?" I gaped at the scene. "I beat them around a little." Risotto grunts out. 'They are covered in blood...' I looked at Formaggio who was still somewhat twitching; groaning out in pain.

"They are fine, don't feel bad for them." he dropped them roughly onto the floor. "You've healed nicely." he looked me up and down. "That's great." he patted my head. 'Head pats!' I shook with happiness. "Alright, kiddo. I'll be in my office." he walked away. 'I think I'm touch starved.' I stood there awkwardly.

"Meow!"

I turned to find the source of the noise. "Where is it coming from..the hell?!" the meowing got much louder.

"Dumbass look down."

I looked down to see a grey cat. "I think I'm going crazy..." I whispered to myself. "Mortal, you are very dense." the cat looked at me as if it were laughing. "B-But you look different." I pointed at the cat.

"I'm taking form as the cat that lives here." The cat spoke out. "We..had a cat...?" the cat nods, shaking its head; motioning to the collar it was wearing. "Parmesan? Who would name their cat that." I looked closer, seeing Formaggio's number on the collar. "Okay, that explains it." The cat looked up, giving me a smug look.

"To be honest Mortal, I got very bored.  So, I wanted to see what you were up to." The cat rubbed itself onto my legs. "Well, I thought you forgot about me. I mean, you basically killed me." the cat shook its head. "The truck did." "Yeah, sure." I stared at the cat in distaste. "But I do appreciate what you did for me...thank you." I patted the cat's (god) head.

"Anytime, Mortal~" I then turn to see Ghiaccio and Melone staring at me. "Why are you talking to the cat?" I turned to see the cat trot away. "See ya later Mortal!~" the cat teasingly said. "Clarice...are you feeling alright?" I nodded, standing up. "I'm probably just tired." I awkwardly smile. 'Now they think I'm crazy.'

I glared at the cat who watched me. "You like Parmesan? She's such a sweetie." Melone smiled. "Yes, but how come I never met her...?" I looked at them questionably. "She mostly hangs around outside, maybe that's why." Ghiaccio finally spoke out. "Now come, dinner is ready." He pushed me towards the dining room.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: I finally finished this chapter, sorry for the delay. It's because of school. I hope this chapter was decent, because I just formed it to whatever I jotted down. (😭) don't come at me. The next chapter though would be the party. So I'll try to write that down when I'm not busy. Yes, I made the cat reappear, though it's not really important on why they came back, they were just bored. I also thought it'd be funny to have them reappear and just tease or mess with Clarice.

*This book doesn't really follow the canon storyline. I'm using this as a way to include certain characters, who died or that I just want to appear. (👀) maybe I'll add Rohan at some point, because he went on hiatus during part 4 and was mentioned in "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe." where he went on a trip to Italy. I feel like that'd be a fun chapter to write.

Also, I'm sorry if the chapter quality isn't good, my phone wasn't working well and I had to rewrite this a bunch of times. (sorry. 🥲)

-Author/Cringe

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

6.1K 160 13
(Before Golden Wind) You're a young woman, just living by, in Naples. One day, as you work in your boss' foodtruck for tourists, some nasty customer...
3.4K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
37.6K 1.5K 42
โ› ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โœ - /๐ษชหˆ๐ซ๐žษช๐ง(๐)ส’๐/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ...
16.8K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...