Safeguard

By junekicks

S4-S5 / Stiles Stilinski. More

I dreamt I stabbed you in the chest.
Graphics I
Graphics II
Part I.
I. Mexico
II. A Bad Thing
III. It's Progress
Stluna Crack I
IV. I'd Never Leave You
005 Fountain Of Youth
006 Miguel
Stluna Crack II
007 Stolen Bonds
008 The Boy She Called Home
009 Matching Outfits
010 Distract Me With
011 Lacrosse At It's Finest
012 Can't Hide Sage
013 Scott's A Daddy
014 Awkward Teenage Boy
015 Full Moon
016 Dead Pool
017 Lingering Blonde
018 Popped Tits
019 He's Your Anchor
020 Rely On No One
021 You're Coming Back, Right?
022 Weaponized
023 Can't Sleep Without You
024 Take Care Of Each Other
025 Set It On Fire
026 Blue Sorrows
Stluna Crack III
027 Mexico Round Two
028 Alpha Tendencies
029 End Of The Line
Act II: Love Me Dead
030 Dead Girl Walking
031 Stuck In A Dream
032 Lie and Die
033 Senior Scribe
034 Last First Day
035 Put Her Down
036 Condition Terminal
037 Don't Kill The Wrong Person
038 The Windikouk
039 Not Our Success
040 Everything Is Not Fine
041 Took The Only Thing I Had Left
042 Feed Your Hunger
043 Painkillers Of Memory Land
044 Curious Child
Act III: Dancing With Matches
Stluna Special
045 Need A Win
046 Terrified Blues
047 Getting The Band Back Together
048 Her Screams
049 Gone Girl
050 Cute Little Death Wish
051 The Power Of A Banshee & Windikouk
053 Never Getting Out Of Town
054 Bad Focus
055 It's What Dead Girls Walking Do

052 The Beast

309 16 0
By junekicks

Fifty Two, The Beast

Update: The game wasn't canceled. A possible forfeit, I doubt it.

A faint grimace sat on Luna's face. Her blue eyes stared at the handprint (Jordan Parrish's) burned into her upper arm from last night. Her finger gently ran over its edges, wincing softly at the touch. "Does Stiles know about that?" Luna looked up in the mirror, away from herself she met Kira's eyes. The girl holding onto her Lacrosse helmet.

Luna sighed, pulling down her jersey's sleeve. "He doesn't need to worry about me anymore then he already does. I'm fully convinced by twenty I will have sent him into a second heart attack."

Kira smiled gently, they were the only two girls in the Girls Locker Room. Luna gently scooped up her own helmet. "Second? When was the first?" Luna cracked a small smile, thinking for a moment. "Definitely when he's eighteen. Maybe, I'll get kidnapped again and he just plop." Kira's eyes widened slowly, "aren't you optimistic."

Luna smiled gently with a shrug as the two girls made their way out of the locker room. Meeting the boys & Malia in an abandoned class room. Scott going over details once more as the two walked in.

"Mason, you know your part." The darker boy nodded with a faint smile, "Corey and I break into the Devenford Bus and search their shoes."

Malia spoke next. "I take out the TV vans."

Stiles nodded. "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game."

"The rest of us are looking for a size ten with a bloody sole."

This was literally a horror movie.

"Just out of curiosity," all eyes traveled towards Malia. "What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him. Luna can barely stand straight, her battery is at, like, three percent."

Luna scoffed, gently. But, Kira smiled softly. "He's not." Malia's eyes traveled to the Alpha, Luna doing the same. The boy smiled, "she's right. I'm not." All eyes then flickered to Scott in a type of shock. He lifted his shirt, skin clear of pain and torture. Luna couldn't help and smile at this, a small part of her guilt chipped away. Scott was no longer hurting at her hands.

"It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed. When we were all together again, when we were a Pack."

Luna wished that thought worked for her. But, Malia, was right. Luna wasn't herself. And she didn't know how to fix it.

"The Beast doesn't have a Pack."

"Not like us. We can do this, guys. No one dies tonight."

God, she hoped so.

So, Coach, like the Boy God he thought he was— Didn't cancel the game. Which, Luna saw coming. The girl swallowed harshly, gaze sliding over to Kira. Who was bouncing in her shoes, literally. "This is awful. We are awful. Why can't anything ever go according to plan!" Luna sighed gently at her friends nervous words, her hands tightened around her Lacrosse stick.

"Let's just not die. Okay." Kira groaned at Luna's words. The whistle sounded out, and their legs took off.

Luna swiped up the ball, dodging a boy in green as she passed the ball to Kira. The Kitsune made a run for it, knocking down a boy in the process. Luna gaped as Kira made the goal. Scott & Stiles appearing at her sides. "You think she's playing a tad bit aggressive?" The three looked around only to find a few boys knocked down by the Kitsune's wrath.

And then Kira's eyes glowed. "Okay, so, we might have another problem."

Perfect.

As the next whistle sounded out, the next set of the game started. Luna's jaw clenched as she watched Kira take out two more boys, and she didn't even have the ball in her stick. "Okay, listen up." Luna's head turned sharply to the side, her gaze locking on Stiles— Who was barely keeping up. The boy hummed, brows raised. "Stay away from Kira, please. You can't heal from broken bones."

Stiles nodded towards the knocked down boys, "neither can them?" Luna huffed, rolling back her shoulders. "And none of them are my boyfriend. Don't get yourself killed, Stiles."

"Down .. Set!"

The couple jogged gently, watching as Brett came at Kira— Knocking the girl down completely. He commented on her, and suddenly her stick knocked off his helmet. Kira was kicked off the field. Stiles sighed, "so, back up plan worked."

"Doesn't really feel like it."

Stiles' head rolled towards the girl, "what?" Luna shook her head gently, "just stay out of the way, Stiles." As Luna was about to jog off she stopped herself, gaze turning towards the direction of the main building. She could hear girls fighting. "Lu, what is it?"

"Kira." The girl hurried off, passing Scott in the process. His eyes asking the girl if she could handle it, "I got it!" Luna pushed into the school building, just as Lori was thrown to the ground. Luna rolled her eyes, yanking off her helmet as she broke her Lacrosse stick in half over her knee.

Kira let out a growl, she made her way to Lori. Though, her movements were stopped short as Luna's Lacrosse sticks came at the brunette girl— hard. Tossing her to the ground, her cleat covered foot came down on Kira's neck. The Kitsune let out another growl as fire suddenly haloed her. Luna's eyes widened as Lori crawled back. "Kira— Kira, stop!"

Luna's voice boomed. And her eyes faded white. In seconds Kira's fire faded. Her harden features softened again, Luna's foot slipping from her skin. The moonlight girl helping Kira up, her eyes wide. "What did I do?" Kira looked between Lori & Luna.

And the shorter blonde let out a small sigh, "friend of yours?"

Luna nodded gently, "Scott's psycho girlfriend, actually. But, yeah, friend too."

And suddenly the three girls cringed at the high pitch sounded of broken microphones. All their gazes moving out towards the school doors, and like magic, the yells started up. "What— What was that?" Luna pushed the three into a classroom as people started to run down the halls. "Nothing good.."

As Luna slowly walked towards the door, the three girls flinched as it flung opened. Luna's wide eyes landing on Stiles, Liam, & Hayden. Liam covered in blood, his own blood. "What the Hell happened!"

Stiles avoided the girls words, "help us get him on a desk!" The rushed to help, the Beta letting out a strangled groaned. The teens pulled back the boys jersey. Eyes widened at the chunks of skin gone and falling off. "What the fuck."

Stiles gently pulled back Luna, his hands holding the girls arms. The three other girls attended to Liam, in hopes of taking away his pain. "Stiles, what happened? Are you hurt?" The boy shook his head rapidly, "no, no. I'm fine. But, Luna, the Beast— It's here."

The girl took in a shaky breath, looking around. "Where's Scott .. And Malia?" Everyone went silent for a moment, Luna's heart beat rising. "Where the Hell is Scott and Malia!"

Then a growl of The Beast sounded out.

"The library. It's in the library!" Kira cried out. Luna took a deep breath, yanking open the door. But she was stopped as a shaky hand encased her wrist, her eyes followed up to the face. Stiles' eyes were wide, full of fear. "Don't leave .. Please." The girl frowned gently, "you know I have too. Scott and Mal can die, Stiles, I can't. You gotta let go."

The boys jaw clenched as he softly let go of the girls wrist, she paced a gentle kiss to his cheek. "I'll be back, I promise."

As Luna ran down the halls, she smashed at the school's trophy wall— Grabbing at two heavy ones before she tumbled into the library. Her eyes scanned the area quick. Teens lined the second floor. The Beast wickedly making his way to a blood covered Scott. No Malia in sight. Luna took a deep breath, the girl running up with a jump as she let out a growl. The trophies slamming into the side of the Beast's head. The monster cried out, and Luna tumbled down next to Scott as gun shots cried out in anger. Malia & Braeden.

The Beast jumped out the window.

"You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing without Luna, did you?" Scott shrugged gently at Braeden's words. "No." Malia & Luna looked out towards the shattered glass in worry. "But, I got its scent."

Scott took off before anyone could blink, Luna was quick to follow. "Scotty! Hold up, you're hurt! Hold on!" The Alpha ignored the Windikouk, too busy following the scent of The Beast. Luna tan after him into the student parking lot. The two stopped before a black car, Scott breaking open the trunk.

And like the golden ticket, their eyes landed on a pair of size ten blood shoes. Luna let out a shaky sigh, "holy shit." As the boy closed the trunk, the two jumped back as they met a confused Mason. "Scott? What are you doing to my car?"

Luna's eyes widened, "oh my God." A shaky hand covered the girls parted lips. She'd have to kill Mason? Scott swallowed harshly, "it's you."

Mason's face scrunched up, "what? Luna, what's he talking about?"

And before the two older teens could speak, Corey appeared off a car— Hands quick to grab onto Mason. Luna & Scott gasped, "Cory, wait!"

And like magic, the two were gone.

Mason was The Beast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 344 45
"You're my lover." In which you get born with a black stain on your body where your soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time. Once your s...
177K 4K 25
'the mechanic and the football captain. who ever would have thought?' riverdale s1-s? oc x reggie mantle © 2017 CB. All Rights Reserved
840K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
705K 27.3K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...