Time and Destiny

Von DEBBIEdeb786

Monsters are born not created She wasn't someone who had a tragic past. she was someone who had everything si... Mehr

......1.....
...... 3......
.....4.....

.... 2....

556 32 26
Von DEBBIEdeb786

Meanwhile

Pandavs were in their agyatavaas where they have to hide for one year . They wonder about their children but they can never enquire openly. They only hear news and among them most famous were their daughter whom they have never met but her contributions , achievements and rewards have reached their ears . How can it not when it was like it was purposely delivered to everyone around to engrave her name on everyone's soul to make them never forget who she is and what she is capable of .But yes they were proud of their daughter's achievement .

Here Sanaya has left for Panchal where her brother's were returning from their gurukul and later they will be entering court to see how things work in real life and how to implement the sessions they learned in practical .  Sanaya reached and saw King Drupad and Drishtyadhum were already standing waiting for their arrival . Sanaya was accompanied by Lucifer who was incharge of spies , assassination and  combat forces along with Asmodeus who was incharge of craftsmanship and management .She wasn't on a palki like how a princess should be . She was riding a black stallion , a pure breed of german war horse. She wasn't wearing soldier clothes . She was wearing a flowy white dress which was a stark contrast with the horse . Instead of decorating herself  with heavy gold ornaments she wore delicate diamond jewellery but one could tell at a glance how much each stone would have coasted . She also had a flower wreath on her head giving her a glamorous look but what made her truly stand out was the confidant look she wore on her face .  

With a jerk she landed on her feet but no one else dared to move unless they received a signal from her . With her signal everyone following her like she was a goddess she came and saluted them . She also returned after four years . And to say everyone was astonished was an understatement . They were awestruck by the powerful aura she gave , the  beauty she possess , the attitude she maintained and the power she held.

What a dramatic entry Master.

Sanaya internally rolled her eyes. This blessing hasn't leave it's habit of annoying her. She smiled gently and stood beside Drupad. Uppandavs arrived.

Nick got a glimpse of his sister and without a second thought or restrains hugged her tight and twirls hooking his arms around her. Prathu sighed looking at his siblings but with a smile on his face. He never understood that no matter what she is a lady and he shouldn't touch her carelessly. But whom do he blame when his sister wasn't a normal lady. She was epitome of what you want to be. And he knew she was far more knowledgeable, graceful, stronger and experienced than him. After all she did what even his father's can't do.

Shrutu smacked his head. And let him drop her onto the ground but in the next second he picked her up.

Sanaya giggled

Shrutu started running still holding her in his arms with Nick following him.

"Stop, come inside and then you can play as much as you want "

Drupad said with a smile on faceseeing actions of the kids.

She did aarti of everyone and let them in.

Dhristyadyum was very excited because of everyone's return. They were led to the dining room for lunch and now as Sanaya was older she wasn't allowed to sit with them as ministers used to eat lunch with them and as according to customs. But there was a problem they had to discuss laws and regulations with Sanaya so her presence was inevitable and she sat in between drishtyadyum and Nick.

They all did prayer and started to eat but she didn't. Soon a chef entered with one dish in his hand. It was sushi roll which was cutted into fine small pieces. Along with it she had full done steak. And in deserts she had a center filled chocolate cake.

Drupad understood her meaning that she can and will have what she wants sooner or later. He remembered that incident when she refused to eat what he prepared. After that incident that time he insisted her to eat that and she ate but now he didn't have power over her to govern her actions.

"Sana what are you eating"

Shrutu asked looking at her with curiosity.

"It's steak which is made from meat of turkey and sushi which is made from veggies and rice and this chocolate cake is made from flour and chocolate. All of them are exclusive dishes from bell-field restaurant which is under my control"

She said calmly. There was no concept of restaurant in ancient times. Sure there was shops selling food but not one high end restaurant was there so she introduced one . During first trimester it wasn't as famous but slowly and slowly it become famous among ministers and high ranking officers. Because she introduced high end food so rates were naturally high so it became a status symbol among them.

So having a meal there means a lot and she is regularly having those delicacies obviously uppandavs didn't know this because they were at gurukul but everyone else knew.

Master you just want to do promotion right.

Although it was true she didn't want to admit that this blessing is intelligent.

"Sana I wanna have it too "

Shrutu said and Sanaya motions her hand and servants enter with tray full of delicious foods.

"You will come to evening court "

Drupad declared while eating the chocolate cake.

"As you say grandfather"

Prathu said and everyone nodded. Here Abhi went to indraprastha to meet subhadra .

"I won't be able to come as I am tired from the long journey . "

Sanaya said still eating her food . She didn't want to waste her time . She had to visit her branch base here to check how things are going here. And there wasn't any thing interested in the court as here her spies already had everything under their control she just needed to supervise things carefully.

"If that's what you want you can join us later but I want you there because i want your brothers to understand the implementations of various policies which you introduced during your stay in panchal as they are very helpful and as next ruler your elder brother needed to learn how things actually work although i don't doubt him I still wish for him to have a solid foundation .  " 

Drupad said calmly because he really think she can't reject him in front of everyone as it will be rude and he believes that she didn't want her image to be tainted. Because no  matter what a  girl has to marry at the end of the day and for a better groom a good reputation is necessary which she can have only if she followed everyone's words .

"I would join you but I will leave soon and if we are talking about me having to teach my brothers than I don't think its necessary because they have been taught by revered sage Mithavan . So i will only come as a spectator .  "

She said , Sanaya doesn't want to keep denying this old man longer and she already have her spies in panchal so it's not impossible for her to manipulate everyone's actions . Moreover she has more pressing matters to worry about as  there is only one year left before their returning to Indraprasta . 

"Do it that way then but i want them to know about your experience because the policies you introduced were phenomenal and exquisite  . Your way of thinking entices me  "

Master, he is your fan

He praised her. No matter the arrogance, the attitude, her working, her tactics, her thinking, her strategies were phenomenal.And he knew she would make an excellent ruler only if she was born as a man.

Sanaya didn't want to create any fem revolution or revolt for equal rights. She just want her reign to be supreme.

During the court session

Sanaya sat lazily on her sapphire studded red cushioned chair. She was wearing a black overcoat with golden rope threads running across her chest with high waisted bottoms and black leather boots. She also had a cane in her hand making her look authoritative.  She had introduced fashion in this world.

Her every look was sold for millions. That's how famous she is

Everything in the court went according to her and why not afterall she is Sanaya Aadhya Roy , the one who controls everything like it was a mere game.

A board of chess

And she is neither a king nor a queen

She is the hand that controls them

The mind that decide the next move

Sanaya was in her room when she received the news about a precious stone in Matsya .  And along with it occurs a very precious metal Iridium.

She has to go in person to verify it

Interesting she thought

Fate and Destiny, she didn't believe in these. Because she had the power to change it .

So she decided to visit Matsya kingdom

The kingdom where her parents hid.

At dinner

Sanaya went to the dinner hall, she greeted everyone and sat there.

"I will be leaving for Matsya kingdom tomorrow evening "

She informed them.

"Yes you can but before that i want you to give your brothers a lesson to handle matters in court. You will be giving them a verbal lesson and Dhristyadyum and I will supervise it "

Drupad said sanaya smirks just thinking about it because she didn't hide her tyranny, ruthlessness and hypocrisy here so she didn't need to be afraid.

Master, I am worried for your brothers

You should be worried for me

Sanaya retorted

Master, you are devil, you are epitome of evil and schemes. Won't I be a fool if I worry for you .

You should be grateful you don't have a physical body

"Okay we will proceed with it tomorrow morning "

Sanaya said

Next day Morning

Drishtyadyum, Drupad, uppandavs and some important minister were present for her lesson. They were also interested in her, a person who made kings bow and kingdom fall, so they hopefully joined.

"Let's start, I will give you a practical lesson. "

She then motioned her hand and a women, a child and an old man was bought by Lucifer.

Lucifer and Asmodeus stood beside her.

Master, I pray for their sanity

And i pray for your demise

Huh! Evil master

She threw a sword in front of them

"Kill them"

Sanaya said emotionlessly

"No"

Prathu said almost immediately. It was against morals. A warrior should never harm a women, a child, a sage, an old man and an animal. No he couldn't do it.

Even others can't

Drupad and Dhristyadyum kept quiet. They wanted to know how can she accomplish so much, and this was the best way.

"Why can't you? "

Sanaya asked as if she didn't knew

"A warrior cannot harm a women, a child, a sage, an old man and an animal, it's against morals "

Prathu said

"This women here killed her husband and two children because she was hungry and there wasn't enough food. This child here is a bully because of him till today 12 children have committed suicide and this old man here is a rapist, he raped a 11 year old girl and made her pregnant, she died while giving birth "

Sanaya said. Looks on everyone faces was now of disgust and murderous.

"Do you still wanna let them live "

She questioned him

"No"

Prathu replied almost immediately and unsheathed his sword but before he could punish him. She stooped him and sent those three away.

He looked at her questionably

"Do you know what you learn from this "

Sanaya asked

"That you should never judge a book by its cover "

Soma said

Sanaya smiled

"No, you understood what's a difference between a hero and a villian "

Sanaya continued

"Difference between a hero and a villian is only justification. A general who kills thousands of soldiers is praised to be a hero because his actions is justified like you just took the sword to kill him because at that point your conscience was clear and now killing was justified. But a serial murderer and a person who kills without reason is named as a tyrant "

Sanaya said and everyone was in awe especially prathu and shrutu. They now knew how special their sister was. Nick was just fawning over her. Karm and Soma was attentive because it's interesting. Even drupad , drishtyadyum and other ministers were listening attentively  .

"So we should always know about a reason before killing someone? "

Shrutu asked excitedly

"No, you should be smart enough to create a proper justification"

Sanaya said.

Drupad widens his eyes. She was teaching them to manipulate public opinion.

Uppandavs weren't able to grasp what sshe wanted to say but rest did.

"How do we do it? "

Nick asked. There was an imaginary puppy ears standing and tail wiggling.

"Lucifer"

"Yes, my princess"

"Bring them"

"Yes"

Now came two other people, they were trembling and both were very old.

"Kill them Lucifer "

"Yes, my princess"

He slashed his blade and severed their necks. Blood splattered,Some drops were scattered on her shoes. Lucifer calmly took out his handkerchief and wiped the blood stains off her shoes  .

"This is how you do it. Create a team who have blind trust on you "

Sanaya said. Nick was stunned seeing his sister ordering killing easily.

Wasn't she supposed to be scared by seeing blood was the thought running in everyone's mind.

But one thing was clear after this that she was a tyrant.

And a born ruler

Session ended

Drupad didn't have guts to intervene anymore in her business because yes he was afraid of a emotionless person, a person who lacks empathy and was too pratical.

He is a king and he knew himself just how powerful these type of people can be. Because they have a calm mind even while confronting death. And what's more frightening about her was that she was mere thirteen years old.

He wanted to see what type of person will she became after growing up.

"Sister, are you okay? Are you scared? "

Nick showered her with questions. Sanaya was amused. Wasn't she the one who ordered killing?

Master, he is your hardcore fan

"I am alright, I will be leaving today. Do you want anything? "

Sanaya asked

"No"

He replied

"Everyone was delighted by your lesson"

He said excited

Master, he is definately bluffing.

Just look at him. It looks like he really likes me a lot.

"Okay let's go for lunch, everyone must be waiting "

Sanaya said

At lunch hall

"I will be leaving after lunch "

Sanaya said

"Okay, we I see the preparations"

Drishtyadyum said

"No need Lucifer has already tended to it "

Sanaya replied

"Be safe "

"I will "

And later that day she started her remarkable journey, which will twist her life.

A journey to meet her original father

Dharamraj Yudhishthir

And her mother who is married to five pandavs.

Interesting

Very interesting

Indeed

.......................

Sorry for the delay guys

I was having my exams

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Do you want this story to be of fluff? Or manipulative and dark?

Do comment

Although my vote is for manipulative

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 90 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...
12K 696 34
What's destiny stores for you is unknown! that's true...... But can't we still enjoy the fact that we are here together.... Meet a sweet little girl...
229K 17.7K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
20.4K 859 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...