when i found you again ; m

De heartidylla

β‡’ π—ͺπ—›π—˜π—‘ i first saw you again, i instanrly remembered the 106 times you died in front of me. the memories... Mais

[ 𝘴.1 ] 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
[ 𝘴.2 ] 16
17
18
19
[ 𝘴.3 ] 20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
[ a/n ] 1
28
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
[ s. 4 ] 34
35
36
37

[ a/n ] 2

631 24 4
De heartidylla

♥︎
-
"i'm so sorry [ y/n ]"
-

"i'm so sorry [ y/n ].." meliodas spoke to his childhood love as she choked on her own sobs, shaking within his cold arms due to the storm that had appeared out of nowhere. she was unable to glance at the burial of her elder brother. she didn't want to accept the truth, just like everyone else. every body in the royal family was there. meliodas grew up with her and her siblings, so it was only natural that he and zeldris were there to mourn the tragic death of their dear friend too.

"he's not gone.. he's not gone!" she mumbled off to herself as she tried to comprehend the great loss of the dragon realm. her own brother who just turned 19, now pronounced deceased.

meliodas didn't know what to say to relieve her from the overwhelming amount of suffering she was going through, all he could do was hold her and wish death upon the person who could ever do something like this to her and her family.

..

ever since that dreadful day the typical sweet, gentle, and childish [ y/n ] that everyone knew and loved became an emotionally sealed off warrior for her race. which, everyone agreed was completely reasonable since her and her siblings have always been extremely close. their parents were never there for them so, her eldest brother was basically taking care of them all since their birth. now, without him, [ y/n ] is the only one left to step up and take the responsibility that her brother unwillingly left for her.

originally, the dragon race stayed out of the holy war because they didn't want to be caught up in an unnecessary and forever ongoing war between the demon and goddess races. yet, after [ y/n ] saw her eldest brother die because of a goddess her body and heart ached for the revenge of his death, and to protect her younger siblings from their grasp as well. everything in [ y/n's ] life was consumed with war plans, training, and how to achieve exactly that.

meliodas and [ y/n ] were the ultimate fighting duo; their powers contrasted each other so well that whatever battle they encounter, they knew that they would make it out safely.

[ y/n ], as part of the dragon race, had thick skin. so, she was able to defend meliodas while he attacked the opponent without putting herself at an alarming amount of risk. when she used her wings, she was extremely fast. she was able to fly faster than light itself, causing her to have a lot of time to find and opening to kill her opponents. ever since the engagement of [ y/n ] within the war, she's been practicing on her swordsmanship, which has gone exceptionally great.

she was now known as the most powerful royal family member, minus her godly parents who ruled over the dragon realm which was cherished by all the people that lived amongst it, especially [ y/n ]. she loved everyone on her people, and wanted to protect them all from never having the same fate as her dear brother. she promised herself that never in any sort of way ever forgive the goddess race for what she has to experience as she watched one of them tear her brother to shreds right in front of her.

meliodas knew about her feelings for the goddess race, and for a long time he felt the exact same way. especially since the experience with the goddess and her brother had destroyed [ y/n's ] mental health and everything that she has once knew and was. this was until he met, elizabeth.

elizabeth was the epitome of who [ y/n ] was before her brother's death. she was soft spoken, sweet like a daisy, and innocent as an ideal angel should be. she was the ideal heartthrob. somehow, meliodas seemed to be enraptured by her; even though he knew very well about [ y/n's ] feelings towards the goddess race, he still brought elizabeth onto dragon realm territory to ask for her assistance in helping them both end the war.

the moment [ y/n ] saw elizabeth she instantly pulled out her sword, and glared at meliodas feeling extremely betrayed by him. "what the hell is wrong with you meliodas!" [ y/n ] yelled in complete fury. "why would you bring this disgusted rodent onto my territory?!"

meliodas walked in front of elizabeth protectively, who stood completely still at the sight of the distressed girl in front of her. he raised his hands in a 'calm down' motion. "[ y/n ], please, you have to understand how pointless this war truly is?"

[ y/n's ] mouth dropped at his words, "pointless?" she repeated his words slowly, "you think my brothers death is pointless?!" a fire had been set off within her. "how dare you say that about someone who was your best friend, even more so, my own brother!"

"that's not what i meant, and you know it!" his face furrowed into an aggravated one. "this war has been going on for years now!"

"we never wanted anything to do with it until the goddess race took my brother from me!" her eyes moved to elizabeth, as she took in all her features. her long silky silver hair, those widened blue eyes, and her pink and white goddess outfit. "y..you-" she suddenly had a coming of age moment, as she slowly pointed behind meliodas to elizabeth. "you're the goddess who killed him..!" meliodas's eyes widened at the new information as he looked behind him to elizabeth.

she started to back away slowly as she raised her hands in defense. "p.. please, i didn't mean to!" she begged as her voice was so small that they were barely able to hear her begs of mercy.

"'didn't mean to'?" [ y/n ] laughed as her right grip on her sword only strengthened. "you murdered him in cold blood, and you knew he wasn't a demon either!" she sent elizabeth a murderous glare as meliodas stood silently, unable to process the scene in front of him. "we did nothing to hurt the goddess race ever. you started this war, and i'll make sure every last one of you goes extinct." [ y/n ] flatly flew in the direction of elizabeth to attack her with her sword. yet, meliodas blocked her with his sword before she was able to meet elizabeth's fare skin. the two of them stood there in complete silence as they looked deep into each others eyes which spoke volumes. the aura around them fought against each other to overpower the other. [ y/n ] grit and teeth before stabbing her sword into the ground angrily. then, she punched meliodas's face, the force sent him flying into a dry wall of the castle in which [ y/n ] lived in. "i can't believe the boy i fell in love with and share so many memories with would betray me this much." [ y/n ] rubbed her hand over her mouth as she tried her best to conceal the heartbreak she is going through in this moment. she took a much needed deep breath, before speaking once again. "hear me now meliodas," she began as she pulled the sword out of the ground, and pointed it at meliodas who was sitting up in the rubble and rubbing his head from crash. "the next time we inevitably meet, we're officially enemies." [ y/n ] turned around and left the room, leaving meliodas with much to think about. elizabeth, on the other hand, had fled in fear without meliodas.

-

author here! now, you may find yourself confused on what is happening; which, is exactly what i want you to be! this is my new work, "persephone tattoo". this is it's first chapter published, if you liked what you read above i would highly recommend going to my profile and saving this story to your library to get updates on when it's next chapter comes out! if we get 8 votes on the preview chapter, i'll update all 3 of my stories all in one day :)!

SO GO VOTE.

also, if you're a real one and read this preview on my other story, congratulations !! ur my faves, i love you guys. stay safe, and have a great day / night wherever you may be :)

-

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

3.6K 117 33
What if Meliodas never reformed the Sins? What if the Demon Clan wasn't revived? Or at the very least not for long? What if Ban and King were more th...
539K 13.9K 48
What happens when Y/n and Meliodas are looking for the rest of the sins together. And they are husband and wife. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ...
17.2K 618 21
"π»π‘Žπ‘™π‘“ π‘Ž π‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘™ π‘œπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘ŸοΌŽ" π‘†π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ ...
136K 5.4K 49
α΄‡ΚŸΙͺα΄’α΄€Κ™α΄‡α΄›Κœ ʟΙͺα΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ± + α΄α΄‡ΚŸΙͺα΄α΄…α΄€κœ± They met each other at a young age, being classmates for 3 consecutive years. "They seem be destined." Their friends say...