SECRETS (TAEKOOK)

By TAEKOOKIE_71

Kim Taehyung is known as the school's playboy ...he never fucks anybody, heck no ...he just plays with them... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 44

1.6K 64 10
By TAEKOOKIE_71

Next morning the Black swans met at the headquarters and decided that they will visit daegu and confront jangmi the next day itself ...they all came to the decision that only Jungkook, Namjoon and yoongi will go there, the rest will stay and continue their works from here itself ...

The next day came very quickly and they left for their destination...it only took them an hour and a half to reach daegu and they all met with a man in police uniform waiting for them at the train station ...the man directly led them to his car and made their way towards jangmi's house ...
After another half an hour of traveling, they came in front of a decent medium sized house ...

They got out of the car and rang the doorbell...they heard a faint female voice from inside asking 'who is it?' but they chose to stay silent ...they again heard the same question but they didn't utter a word this time too...
And just after a few seconds, the door opened a little harshly which they guessed was because of the lack of response the house owner got from the visitors...

"Who the hel.." jangmi didn't finish her words when she saw the faces of three insanely handsome yet unfamiliar men ...

"Hello miss jangmi ..." Namjoon greeted with an extremely sweet smile ...

"H.hi?? Umm.. do I know you ?" Jangmi asked in confusion ...she didn't understand who they are and how they know her name ..

" Oh no you don't ...but that will change very soon if you let us inside coz we don't intend on having a conversation while standing here ...so don't waste our time ..." Yoongi said and looked at her with the most bored out face ignoring the way Namjoon glares at him for talking like that ...

"Excuse me ...why should I let your enter my house ? And how dare you talk to me like that ..who are you even huh?? Just get lost from here if you don't want to get beaten up ..." Jangmi spoke loudly , almost screaming, with wide eyes looking offended at the way the pale looking male spoke with her ...and Jungkook knew what she was trying to do...she was intentionally speaking loudly for her neighbours to hear and trying to cause a ruckus so that they will be forced to go away from her house...

"Mrs.jeon jangmi ...we do not have all day to just stand here and hear how you didn't like the way he spoke to you ...
We have much more important things to do than waste our time on such useless talks so please co-operate and kindly don't try to make a scene here ...it will be of no use ..." Jungkook said in a stern voice and jangmi's eyes widened when she heard the words Jungkook used to address her... Namjoon just sighed while shaking his head in disappointment ...this was not how he thought they would start the conversation...

'they both really don't know how to be polite ...' Namjoon thought with a sigh while looking at Jungkook who was now entering the house as jangmi completely opened the door for them but flinched slightly when yoongi leaned towards his ears and whispered in a husky voice ...

"Sometimes being polite doesn't work RM ...you have to be rough with your words so get your job done with stubborn people ...
Just like now , if we spoke politely with her, she wouldn't have let us inside and also would have created a scene which would have led to our loss ...but now that Lucifer kinda threatened her,it is clear from her terrified face that she wouldn't dare to disobey us ...
And also ...
You suck at reading people ..." Yoongi said the last part while looking at RM who looked at him with wide eyes at the open insult and entered the house followed by a slightly sulking Namjoon ...

They all say down on the couch and jangmi sat opposite to them ...

" We have come to you because we want to know some things about your husband and of course who will know him better than his own wife right ...so we will ask you some questions and I hope that you will answer them all correctly...we only want the truth ... please co-operate with us if you don't want any trouble for yourself...keep that in your mind ..." Jungkook said as he crossed his hands over his chest and jangmi nodded ...she was internally freaking out by thinking exactly who they are to know her deepest secrets and what questions they are going to ask... moreover their dominant aura was terrifying her ...

"Where is songhyun right now and how can I reach him ?" Jungkook asked directly...his voice lacking any kind of emotions and he didn't miss the way jangmi's face became pale hearing the name ...

"I..I don't know ...I don't know where he is ..." Jangmi said while gulping...sweat beads were covering her face ...Jungkook again asked her the same question but she didn't answer this time as well making him sigh in frustration...

"Why are you being so stubborn huh? I. said. I. want. the. truth ...
Don't you understand such a simple thing ? Or do you not love your life ?" Jungkook said while looking at her with irritation, his brows creased in annoyance...

"I s.said ..I don't know ...I am n.not lying ...I r.really don't know ..." Jangmi stuttered making yoongi also sigh ...he was already bored by hearing her bullshits...normally he doesnt involve himself when it comes to talking to anyone on missions or whatever but this lady here was really testing his patience...
He stood up from the couch and went towards her ...he leaned a bit towards her and grabbed her jaw tightly making her shriek and look at himelf ...

"Don't you understand a fucking simple thing ? He just told you to speak the fucking truth but you are still wasting our time and honestly, it's pissing me off ...why can't you just spit out the truth huh?? ..." Yoongi said and harshly left her face away ...he didn't even think for once that she was a woman ...for him, she was only a culprit who was or maybe still is associated with a wanted criminal...a human who was still trying to save a criminal making her a criminal as well ...

Jungkook also stood up and went towards her and stood right in front of her ...she looked at them with teary pleading eyes but did it bother anyone of them ? Hell nah ..
It was only Namjoon who was looking at her with slight pity because he knew what she was about to go through...

"T.trust me I.don. ahhh" she couldn't finish her sentence when Jungkook harshly slapped her on her right cheek resulting in her having a busted lip...he was just giving a perfect example to the feminists out there who scream their lungs out and starts riots to show how men and women should be treated equally in every matter without any discrimination of gender...he is just following the same thing... men and woman should indeed be treated equally...in every case ...
Jangmi is a culprit...a crime partner of a wanted criminal and she is being treated in the same way a culprit would be treated ...all equally, without any gender discrimination...

"Will you now open your mouth or so you want another slap ?" Jungkook asked and raised his hand to slap her again but stopped when she screamed ...

"NO ..no ..I will tell you ...I w.will tell you e.everything ... please don't hit me ..." She whimpered and Jungkook lowered his hand gesturing her to speak ...

" S.songhyun is in L.A, on a buisness trip ..b.but I don't know when he will r.return back to Seoul ..." Jangmi said with her head hung low and Jungkook hummed as he sat on his previous place ...

"See ...it was that easy wasn't it ?
Ok now tell me ...why does nobody know that you are songhyun's wife ? How come you do not live with him and yet you know about his whereabouts? ..." Jungkook asked

"I ...he never married me. .." jangmi said in a voice so low that nobody would have heard her if not for the silence in the room ..her voice was also lacing an emotion which was maybe pain? Or vulnerability?
And this made all the three males frown ...

"What?are you again lying to us ? Didn't I warn you enough that you are still daring to lie on our face ?
Do you know what consequences you are going to face by saving a criminal like him ?
Listen, this is a very serious matter miss jangmi ..this entire topic is not something to be taken as a joke ...you very well know that songhyun is a criminal then why are you constantly trying to save him by lyi.."

"I AM NOT LYING ...I am not ...lying ...
And I am also not trying to save him from getting caught...I am just trying to save my own life ....that b.bastard will end me if I tell you his truth ...if he got to know that his dark secrets are revealed, he will kill me ...and I d.don't want t.o di.die ..." jangmi cried out while hiding her face behind her palms ...Jungkook looked at her for a few seconds and then stood up again but this time he went and sat beside her and gently patted her back to comfort her ...he understood that violence won't work with her ...she was already afraid for her life and it won't do any good to them if she fears them as well ...she won't spill anything so Jungkook decided to approach her in a gentle way...he kept rubbing jangmi's back and after some moments, jangmi stopped crying and wiped her tears...

"Miss jangmi , I am really sorry for hitting you earlier but please understand that songhyun needs to be caught ...he has committed many crimes which are disgusting to even think about and I hope you know that ...if you save him, you will also be held as a culprit ...as his accomplice... you will have to get punished for somthing you didn't even do ...so please help us to find him ...
You don't have to worry about him harming you ..I can assure you that you will be safe ...I will make sure of it ...but please tell us whatever you know about him ...
I know you both got married and you even got pregnant after sometime...so don't lie.." Jungkook said and jangmi looked up at him with wide eyes ...

"Who exactly are you ? How do you know all these ?" Jangmi asked in shock ...

"You don't need to know that ...just tell us whatever you know ...tell us about anything and everything that concerns him ..why are you saying that he never married you ? And your child ..what about him/her ? Where is your child ?" Jungkook asked her in a soft voice but still it didn't fail to show how important the conversation was ...

"Fine .. I ..I am ready to tell you guys everything ...I am also tired of always being used ..I am tired of running away ..and I am tired of being his puppet and doing everything he says ...I will tell you guys about everything from the start" Jangmi said and took a deep breathe ...

"Jangmi is not my real name ..." Jangmi confessed leaving them shellshocked ...

__________________________

Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.5K 42
It's a story of a boy named Kim Taehyung, a high school senior, who always comes first in his class. Everybody knows him as the most studious student...
20.6K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
430K 18K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
38.2K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...