•••RÚßÂRÚ - Í$H¶•••✓

By EtratEjaz1117

~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ ... More

💫ÇHÁRÀÇT€R À€$TH€TÍÇ$💫
💫1💫ÑÍKKÁH ÁÑD L€ÁVÍÑG💫
💫3💫DÍÑÑ€R💫
💫4💫ÓFFÍÇ€ TÓG€TH€R💫
💫5💫R€HMÁÑ'$ ₱LÁÑ💫
💫6💫HÚRT H€ÁRT💫
💫7💫H€ Í$ ẞÍ₱ÓLÁR💫
💫8💫WÁÑT ÍT ÍÑ ẞLÁÇK💫
💫9💫DR. RÚHÁÁÑ💫
💫10💫TH€ TÁLK💫
💫11💫₱RÓÓF ÓF LÓV€💫
💫12💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT💫
💫13💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2💫
💫14💫TH€ Ñ€XT MÓRÑÍÑG💫
💫15💫LÁ$T DÁ¥ ÓF HÓLÍDÁ¥💫
💫16💫ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T DÁT€💫
💫17💫HÍ$ ₱.Á💫
💫18💫₱ÍÇKÍÑG Ú₱💫
💫19💫HÍ$ ÓFF MÓÓD💫
💫20💫H€R ÓÚTẞÚR$T💫
💫21💫ÁWÁÍT€D VÍ€W💫
💫22💫ÁWÁÍT€D VÍ€W ₱-2💫
💫23💫ÇÁRÍÑG ÁÑD LÓVÍÑG💫
💫24💫Ã DÁ¥ ÁT HÓM€💫
💫25💫H€R ÍGÑÓRÁÑÇ€💫
💫26💫M¥ ZÁ¥💫
💫27💫HÁ₱₱¥ TÓ ẞ€ $ÍÇK💫
💫28💫$€ÁL€D FÁT€ FÓR€V€R {LÂ$T}💫
💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€💫
💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€ 2 {ẞÓÑÚ$ ÇHÁ₱T€R}💫

💫2💫L€Á₱ ÓF 5 ¥€ÁR$💫

19.9K 808 42
By EtratEjaz1117

I woke up from the voice of 'Fajr Azaan'. I sat on the bed placing my head on the headboard and again closing my eyes i listened to each and every word of 'Azaan'. Believe me it's the best calming therapy.

After the 'Azaan' finished, I stood up from my bed making my way to bathroom.

After doing Wuzu, I offered Namaz, Recited some surahs, did talawat of 'Surah fajr' and opened the Holy Book «Quran Pak»

After I recited Quran Pak for like 2 hours, I raised my hands to make dua.
'Ya Allah! Tera shkr hai, karam hai, tune mjhe har cheez se nawaza hai, tera jitna shkr adaa karu utna kam hai. Ya Allah! Mere Baba Jani, Taya Jaan, Mama Jaan, tayi Jaan or mere Zay ko apne hifzo eman mein rakhna.
Ya Allah! AJ wo aarha hai, mjhe pata Nahi kyu itni khabrahat ho rhi hai, mjhe samaj nahi aa rhi ke mein uska samna kese Karu gi. Ya Allah! Bas ap sab sambhal lijiyeh ga. Ameen sumameen'

I folded the prayer mat, placing on the stand i made my way to my closet room, picking my today's wear, I made my way to bathroom.

Took a refreshing bath, coming out of bathroom i dried my hairs, applied some moisturizer on my face and hands. Alhumdulila my eyelashes are long enough that i don't need a mascara, I let my dark black waves open, I set my dupatta «Scarf» on my left shoulder and taking a last look at myself in mirror i made my way downstairs.

Today was not quiteness in the haveli like there always is, there was hustle and bustle in the hallway as tayi Jaan and Mama jaan were giving tasks to the house helpers to do this and that.

And why not? He is coming today. All House members are on cloud nine. When I came back after 4 years they also did the same things for me.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Tayi Jaan, Mama jaan. Good Morning" I greeted them both with a small smile.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam and good Morning to you too Jaan" Tayi Jaan replied with a wide smile and cheerfulness was dripping from her voice. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Jaan. Good Morning" Mama Jaan also replied but it came out stern. Well I don't blame her. Her personality is like this.

Mama was still talking to our house helper Momin Bhai but tayi Jaan came to me with a smirk. Believe me when tayi Jaan smirk then she is definitely up for something.

"Ermm.....Tayi Jaan i am going to make breakfast what would you like to have today" I asked really hoping tayi jaan have no plan today.

"No need no need, Me and Zuni «Hayat's mother Zunaira» will make breakfast today" She replied shooking her head. I sighed in relief but the smirk was still there.

"Okay! But I can help you"

"No you are not going to make breakfast but tonight's dinner so take rest till then" She replied.

"Okay tayi Jaan i wi......" I trailed off as it striked me, He is coming back today and tayi Jaan wanted me to make dinner for him.

I turned towards tayi Jaan and she was controling her laugh and as she saw my expression she burst out laughing. "Oh! Jaan".

"Okay tayi Jaan I will make dinner tonight" I said to her but my face devoid of any expression now. In last 5 years beside cooking, I also mastered the poker face and learned really well how to control my emotions.

When I came back to Pakistan, all told me that I have changed, I was nothing like before after 7 to 8 months Everyone stopped saying it maybe they are now get use to it.

We all did breakfast with the bickering of Taya Jaan and tayi Jaan on the dinning table. Their bickering was nothing new but always make me smile. In their bickering, love was reflecting as the light of moon in the darkness of night.

I fulfilled my dream of studying in Canada, I got double degree 1 in MBA and 2 in psychology. Right now I am working as the P.A of Taya Jaan in his company 'R.Z Enterprises'. I am one of the member of the board of directors. And in evening I give time to the hospital which I have opened right after I got back to Pakistan. This was all done by my hard earned money.

This company was created by Taya Jaan himself and the company of Dadu is under Baba Jani. Baba Jani rejected many times for the CEO's post as he was interested in military but Dadu being my dad's dad persuaded him. But being the CEO of 'R.M group of companies' Baba Jani fulfilled his dream.

Baba Jani had requested me many times to take over his company but I always rejected him because I feel like I can't handle so many responsibilities altogether. Taya Jaan helped me like always and stopped him saying she will take over but not now, just get her use to every thing here. He even argued for me to Baba Jani. As I told you before, I just love Taya Jaan and tayi Jaan.

After breakfast I helped everyone in the preparations as no one was allowed to leave the Haveli even Baba Jaan and Taya jaan too.

I made Biryani, Chicken karahi, Chapli kabab with Rotis «flat bread» raita, salad and in dessert kheer. All His favourite.

Tayi Jaan literally pushed me to my room to get ready, when I told her I am ready, she just gave me a dumbfounded expression and shook her head disappointedly "You don't know anything Jaan" She came to my room with me and picked a white simple gown of a soft embroidery in it and got out saying "Get ready Lady!".

I again took a quick shower and applied a light foundation, lip gloss and a little bit of a mascara because I know tayi Jaan will make me get ready herself if I didn't it myself. I let my black waves open as usual.

Placing my dupatta on my left shoulder, I took a last look at myself in full length mirror. Why my cheeks are so damn red like tomato? But anyway. The dress is complimenting my 5' 8 height. Satisfied with my look I made my way out of the room.

Now we all are sitting in the hallway waiting for him. Taya Jaan has sent a driver to airport. It seems like our wait is over as I heard the car horn from the outside our Haveli indicating to open the door.

I don't know why I am so anxious, I am sweating so much right now and as soon as I heard the horn of the car, I felt my heart picked it's pace up.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and made a dua and opened my eyes. 'Ya Allah! Madad. Sab sambhal lijiyeh ga'.

Everyone stood up from their respective seats but my legs are like glued to this sofa as I felt my legs go numb.

I again took a deep breath, calm my nerves reciting some Surahs and stood up slowly.

There was a pin drop silence in the room just the voice of his shoes, his headed steps towards the hallway.

I averted my eyes downward nervously, get a grip of yourself Hayat, you are a headstrong girl.

I took a deep breath and looked up just to see a familiar figure "Aslam-O-Alaikum"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
57.6K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
206K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
106K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...