๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’‚'๐’” ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By TheWinterRoses_

Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are y... More

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™™
โžŠ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
โžŒ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!
023
024
025

โž‹ โ€เผ‰โ€ง

2.8K 79 42
By TheWinterRoses_

I was still trying to adjust to being a child. And that means no cursing. There would be an unintentional slip up with my mouth and now I had many kids copy me.

It took a while to get them to stop saying the bad words and when they did I got punished. Anya thought it was funny so that's a plus, right? People had tried to adopt me over the time but ended up running scared as soon as they understood that I wasn't going anywhere without her. "Hey kid you're scaring away the people who actually wants to be you're parents. You better tighten up or you'll be here forever." The man grunted. Me acting like a child said, "Oh damn! If only I could find who asked. Did you Billy?" I asked to the random child. "What?" He answered, "Exactly." I replied 

The man rolled his eyes.

Anya was flipping through a picture book on the floor so I decided to sit near her. We both heard the door open and looked to see who had now entered the room we sat in. "Evangeline here is the smartest child we have to offer but there's a catch. If you don't adopt her younger sister as well, she's go full demon on you. So the child is a get one get another free. If you're up to the challenge well go ahead. Just get the brat off my hands."

I looked at his and he gave me a news paper with a puzzle. Oh so we gonna jump in like this? Just like that?  "Pen, space and silence." I'm an expert at these kinds of things. I broke the puzzle left to right, top to bottom until there was not a single word left. That bitch was hard eugH but it made a really good show didn't it? 

Laughing at my words I looked up at Loid to see his shocked face. It's okay dude- If i didn't have a life before then I would tell you that the earth was a bagel. He looked over at my sister. Anya stared at him blankly before she looked at me. I smiled at her. "I'll just take the two thank you." Ofc you would. I would beat you ass..I mean, spy butt. Man I hate being a child.   "I'll be right back real quick. Some bit... some random as... somebody's unwanted pregnancy might have some snacks he or she would like to share before we go."

I walked up to this random kid. He was about to open a bag of gummy bears when I snatched out of his hands. "Wow, a parting gift for me? How thoughtful. I will never forget you man." I quickly walked away as he started to cry. "Dear God, Forgive me of my sin. Also sent some more kids with more gummies on the way too. Love you."

Loid came out and told us we can come home with him. 'I might be a child now but Loid is still as good looking as he did on the anime just more handsome.' Although I was happy to get out of that place it still pained me to leave behind those kids who loved me so very much. We stood on the steps to a building when Loid began to speak again. "Listen Anya, Evangeline, starting today you'll both be my daughter. If anyone asks you've both always been my daughters. Do you both understand?" He stated. "Yup" me and my sister said in sync. "Make sure you address me as father." he said "Papa!" Anya said. "Daddy." I looked him straight in the eyes "Close enough."

There was a lady on the steps. "Hello there aren't you both precious little things." she cooed. Loid began his introduction. "I'm Anya and this is my twin sister Evangeline and we've both always been papa's daughters!"

We were both ushered inside afterwards. She turned on the iconic show she's always loved. As I sat next to her and watched it too. 

After that we went out on a walk. I'm beginning to feel like a pet. We both held onto his hands as Anya read his mind and got super freaked out. She was hiding under a sign. I watched Loid mini panic about his mission that I already knew about. This was entertaining, in fact where is the popcorn. He looked over to me.
"Are you also scared?"

I watched him. "Do I looK- I mean no."

Loid was beginning to see Anya as he had found her before. But I guess he was doing his best to cooperate with her considering he thought I was the smart one since I acted decent and politely enough. That's only because of the fear of embarrassment. I'm actually really dumb and he'll see that when I get older, but I guess that was just in my nature anyways. At one point she started bawling and had to be bribed by peanuts. Soon after, Anya had gotten too tired to walk so he picked up her and walked along with me by his side. "My sister had always been like this you know, but she's really precious to me. She's all I had left. She might be quite the pain but please bare with her. I promise to make it up to you with my knowledge..ish.. Please. Give us a change.. don't take us back.. We've waited for so long." 

HAa I'm such a child. I bet acting like this would be easy to get on Loid's side easily. Send me to the theaters!

He seemed shocked at the way I spoke to him but nodded nevertheless. We stopped at a Library to pick up some quote on quote "Instruction Manual". A lots of them. I sat beside him and reading some of the books he brought too. "You should get some rest. It's way pass your bed time. I looked up and handed him the book. "Good night father." I walked into me and Anya's shared bedroom. 

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Today he forced us to study. I took the book and sat around the table while my sister caused a scene. Good old history gore. Loid then grabbed his coat saying he was stepping out. I payed him no attention and pretended I was studying. What was there to learn? This was basic English and history. I already learned this when I was younger, or in this case, when I was in my last life. I knew what Anya was going to do but, I couldn't really care less. I actually wanted to get kidnapped, and by the way it looks Anya can't exactly read my mind.. enough. She only can only hear parts of it, not all. So if I thought a sentence, she'd only come up with about 3 to four words of it. She can in fact hear a full short sentence however.

 Anya was trying to follow Loid at the moment but I stayed still on the sofa. "HahhaHA try to get out of that!" Loid laughed.
I swear he's like a child sometimes.

I sat on his bed next to her stuffed toy and watch as she played with Loid's spy radio...thing. Uh huh.. I ain't staying here right now shit just hit the fan. "I hope you know you just got us in trouble little sis. But I guess that's what I wanted so I'll be on my merry way to our room." I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head. Memories from our pass way beyond the time I came here. Remembering from the memories from experiments, and even when we were forced to act like we weren't children. But most of all.. my powers. I had strong telekinesis. I remembered how hard it was to control it. It was very unstable. One slip of my emotions and everything went flying or crushed at the mere flick of a finger. I remembered how afraid of it I was.

But just before I could let that set in the men finally came after us. "Hello there brothers... I waited for you. Let's go what are you waiting for? Take me." 

And that's exactly what they did.

You they say say careful what you wish for? Yeah I wish I was careful enough.

"yur stoopid dut ape can't zo sheet let ee gu u stoopid geezer!" My mouth had been taped as I was placed beside my sister in a shopping cart. "uu thin urr zoooo graate!" Some man tried to talk back to this boss man but got shot in the head instead. "..coolll" my muffled voice laughed. "The oldest one is messed up..." a man said. Well maybe I am a little bit, but Anya was shitting her pants right now. Or dress?? Well there came a man now who supposedly caught Twilight, but I knew better. Yes save me, I am simply bebe. 

He grabbed the both of us and ran. I like this game! 

Anya cried but I stayed calm. Or that is the word I would like to call it. I enjoy this attention. I was fangirling to hard though I tried to hide it. 

⟣ This is why kids sucks. But as for Evangeline. She seem to be taking this quite calmly. She most definitely can help me complete this mission. Maybe I'll separate them both and have Anya run the the police station while I take her sister with me. It's for the better. ⟢ Was what Loid had thought at the time, unknown to me of course.

Near the entrance he gave Anya a piece of paper and said they were pro tag players and told her to give it to the police officer at the station. I knew that it pained Loid to take me along with him. I knew that he was trying to tear us apart to keep the world safe too. I knew that it pained him to keep me with him and away from her. I also knew that he thought this was for the best and that at least he managed to save at least one of us. I knew, but I understand why he would do it. 

Just as I knew Anya would come running back soon. Loid told me to wait outside as he had some unfinished business inside. As soon as he exited he checked my body for any injuries and sighed in relief to see that I was alright. He held my hand and walked away from the building. Me being the tease I am I decided to mess with him a little until Anya came back. "Hey mister?"

"Hmm?"
"Why did you lie to Anya? Why did you send my sister away?"
I can see his face falter. He looked somewhat guilty and maybe confused. "Stay here." He said before running off to deal with the problem Anya had caused. Of course he couldn't also show me that he was in disguise too.
Shortly father he had returned. I had already been tired of standing, so I sat on the ground, leaning my back on the brick wall. Loid came back as our father again this time. He faked ignorance and ran up to me. "Evangeline! What are you doing out here??  I thought I left you and Anya home." He said.
"Anya? A guy sent her that way. She sure is taking a while.." I muttered as I went along with his act.

But just before he could speak he spotted Anya on the side walk behind a telephone box...??? "Anya?"
"There she is now.." I mumbled 

Anya looked up at us. "Papa?" She questioned. "Papa!" She ran up to him and hugged his feet. It was a truly wholesome. Anya ran up and hugged me to which i returned. Anya knew about my telekinesis and she knew I new her telepathy. We both accepted it as if we were always like this. Different from the others. The previous Evangeline and Anya made a promise way before I was inserted into her body..

⚘⚘⚘⚘

 "𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔." 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅. "𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚" 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 "𝑮𝒐 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅." "𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆..." 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅. "𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

 Entrance exams huh.

I thought this was gonna be a little bit harder. I thought every child was going to have a hard time on these exams but these are easy shits. I suppose it's Oh well Loid is gonna be proud of me like the proud dad he is. I can't wait to meet Yor though. We would have a blast. I just simply answered all of my questions elegantly and with the answer sheet Loid had gotten us to study from. These powers rock, man. I can cheat on the answers that i had no clue on and can't even get caught because of it. I'm pretty sure I'll ace this with flying colors.

"Come on... K-212, K-169..."

"They're there! They're there!" He raised me and Anya into his arms and embraced us. We were all happy until Loid fell to the floor. Anya was panicked but I stood still. "Eh I'm sure he'll be fine." As i poked him with the tip of my shoe.

What a hectic week wasn't it?

Edited on: March, 24th, 2024

ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 228 21
No one, and I mean no one can disagree that Anya and Damian are a dream ship that all spy x family fans LOVE! This is a story about their love :D hop...
107K 4.3K 36
"I'm quite surprised, you figured me out too early than I expected." Yuri glared at the woman before her, "And yes second lieutenant, I am a westalis...
13.6K 381 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
2.7K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ - t...