my zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon Gw...

By kunacooky

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... More

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)

2.3K 70 42
By kunacooky

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Forget it," Gwi-nam suddenly said.
"Huh?"
"Keep your 'beautiful' thigh, for now."
"Wha- really?"
"Yes, for now."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Where have you been?" Gwi-nam asked me, holding me by my shoulder and walking quickly.
"You see-"
"Where's Cheong-san?"
I sighed in annoyance. "Why are you asking more than one question at once? My little brain can't comprehend it."
"Then answer them one at a time."
"Where are we going?"
"You were with Cheong-san? Where is he?" He stopped and held my shirt tightly. "We're friends, right? Don't you trust me?"

"Well...I try to. But Cheong-san is also my friend, and I know you want to hurt him."
"If he really knew you and everything that you did, then he would be disgusted by you. Me on the other hand, I'd never hate you, because I'm your only real friend, Y/N."

'I guess that's true. He would never talk to me again if he heard what I'd done.'

"He's in the music room with the others," I told Gwi-nam.
"Then let's go." He practically dragged me along with him, as I was unable to keep up with his quick steps.
"Wait."
"What?"
"Walk slower. My leg still hurts." Gwi-nam slowed his walk to match mine and I hoped that somehow they could get out of the room before we got there.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Gwi-nam and I walked through the hallways of the school, heading to the music room.
"Gwi-nam the halls are empty." I mentioned.
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"No, it means that there's someone being fucking loud."
"Then we've got Cheong-san, right?"
"I don't know, it could be someone else." I thought for a moment. "However, the music room is awfully close to the rooftop." Gwi-nam patted my shoulder, grinning in a sinister manner.

"You've finally come to your senses." I decided to ignore his statement, and kept watching my surroundings, fearing every corner that I couldn't see past.

"Wait, if there's a group of zombies, I'll be scared."
"That's why you should've just let me bite you in the first place," Gwi-nam sighed.
"But you said to forget it."
"But you said no the first time."
"But you said that you're hungry."
"But you said that I'm not."
"Fuck off."
"If you're really that scared, just hide in a classroom." He stopped walking abruptly.
"Rooftop. They're all going there."
Gwi-nam began to walk in long strides, with me practically jogging next to him.
"Get in that classroom." I quickly slid open the door and shut it behind me, staring at Gwi-nam through the window. He waved his hand lazily and left.

"Dae-su's song is starting to grow on me. ♫Chicken tastes better fried in olive oil. Pork tastes better than soy meat. Strawberry cakes taste better than plain strawberries. What makes me laugh, laugh, laugh is trans fat.♫ I couldn't have said it better myself."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

The smell of burning invaded my sexy nostrils and for a moment, I thought that it was C̶h̶e̶o̶n̶g̶-s̶a̶n̶'s̶ m̶o̶m̶'s̶ c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶. Wait, that's rude...

'Oh my god, waiting here is so goddamn boring, but I can't sleep without someone next to me.'

I decided to wait as long as I needed to. I mean, Gwi-nam may try to manipulate me, but I don't think he notices that I don't care. Like, I'm not scared of him or anything.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"Y/N."

I was broken out of my daydream by Gwi-nam, who was out of breath, and with a fucked up hand.
"What happened?" I asked, yawning out of boredom and tiredness. I can't even remember the last time I slept - wait, no, the last time I slept was in the music room while I was waiting for the others with Cheong-san.
"Don't stare at me like you're gonna kill me. If you even think about it, I'll kill you with my bare hands." Gwi-nam told me.
"I'm so fucking hungry."
"No shit. Deal with it. Since when were you such a whiny girl?"
"I'm not. I'm tired. Can we please sleep?"
"I can't sleep when I'm hungry."

I slowly rose to my feet and stretched, looking out at the hallway.
"I'm so close to eating a person," I muttered.
"So am I." He looked out of the window. "Are you thirsty?"
"Why?"
"Don't you want to drink out of the taps?"
"I didn't even think of that. Please, let's go before I collapse."
"Alright, Miss Lung Cancer." He slid open the door and I walked out first, before he followed me.
"For your information, I haven't smoked in a while."
"How long is that for you? One hour?"
"Oh, shut up. I haven't smoked since this all happened."
"Because you lost your cigs?"
"Because I lost my cigs." A nearby snarl made me freeze in fear despite having killed many zombies before. 'Seriously, why am I more scared than before? Just use your knife.' I listened to my brain and took out my knife, listening closely. Another snarl, and it was getting louder.

"It's fine, I'll get it," Gwi-nam patted my shoulder and turned around the corner, where he quickly killed the zombie.
"The bathrooms are just there," he added.
"I'm getting verbal déjà vu."
"Oh yeah. It's a shame that I'd accidentally eat you now."
"It can't be helped." We both began walking faster and I swung the bathroom door open, impatient.
"The water isn't running away, calm down." I stared at the sinks before twisting a faucet on and gathering it into my hands before sipping it slowly, savouring the first drink that I'd had in about a few days. Gwi-nam did the same, and we drank as much water as we needed, before sitting next to each other by the sink.
"You would think that you don't need water, since you're half zombie."
"It just cools me down."
"Isn't the water meant to be warm?"
"There's no more heating."
"Makes sense."
"I'm sleeping," Gwi-nam announced, leaning back and closing his eyes.
"Aren't you- nevermind, me too." I leaned back and slightly on him for comfort and closed my own eyes, quickly falling asleep with the reassurance of Gwi-nam beside me.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

I groaned and opened my eyes to see the now moonlit room, with Gwi-nam also awake.
"That was very much needed," I sighed, smiling to myself.
"I have to get to the rooftop, damn it," Gwi-nam spoke to no one in particular, sitting up and cracking his neck.
"No, you have to stop with this before I jump off of the rooftop."
"Nobody was talking to you."
"How kind."
"Shut up and get up." I stood up and we exited the bathroom, entering the old hallway.
"Wow, what a gentleman you are - still going into the mens' toilets in an apocalypse."
"Then you're a pervert for going in there with me, right?"
"I'm cold, Gwi-nam," I blurted, rubbing my arms.
"Then walk closer to me, I don't bite." We giggled quietly and I walked closer to Gwi-nam, almost tripping over when he pulled me closer by my arm and wrapped his arm around my back.
"Holy fuck, you're so hot," I melted into his surprisingly warm body, before he pushed my head off of him.

"It was distracting me." We continued walking through the halls, looking for something to eat.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"I smell something," Gwi-nam sniffed.
"It's you, Dirty Dog," I snickered.
"No, it's you, Smelly Snake."
"What do I smell like?" I wondered aloud.
"Really delicious."
"Thank you! But I feel like I should move away from you."
"I'm not going to eat you," He lowered his voice at the end of his sentence. "Unless I need to." I dramatically gasped but stopped talking, too hungry to run my mouth any more.

It's coming from here," Gwi-nam pointed at the music room.
"That smell?"
"Yes." We strolled into the room and he closed the door behind me, staring at the person in the room.

Na-yeon?

I thought she died...but here she was right in front of our faces, with a terrified expression.

She carried a tote bag on her shoulder, which caught the attention of Gwi-nam.
"What's that?" He asked. He held the bag tightly in her grip.
"What are you doing here?"
Confused, Gwi-nam and I both pointed at ourselves and asked 'Me?' simultaneously.

"I have to go to the rooftop. ," Gwi-nam looked around and smirked. "But the door's locked." He started to inch closer to Na-yeon, whilst I followed, watching him point at the window."So we're going to go up that way."
"I'm sorry - who's we?" I interrupted.
"Us," He looked back at Na-yeon, who was trembling with fear.

"You're not zombies, right?"
"Zombies? Fuck that," I scoffed.
"Is that food?'' Gwi-nam asked, looking at the bag she held as if her life depended on it.
"Are you hungry?" He questioned. Na-yeon didn't reply, only staring at him with fear.
"Are you?" Gwi-nam stepped forward again. "Are you hungry?" She slowly nodded and Gwi-nam grinned at her.

"So are we," he quickly grabbed Na-yeon by her shoulder and began to rip and eat the flesh from her neck. The scene made me feel sick to my stomach, so I averted my gaze and looked through the bag that had fallen, that is until blood sprayed on my hand, which put me off, and I ended up covering my eyes and shaking at the terrible noises and the feeling of blood spraying onto me.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Gwi-nam had finished eating, and he threw Na-yeon's corpse to the side.
"I'll wait for you to eat," he said, sitting down beside me.
"I'm not hungry," I lied.
"You're such a goddamn liar." He pulled out a packet of ramen and opened it, holding it out to me.
"I'm not hungry."
"Yes you are." Gwi-nam opened my mouth and attempted to feed me

I couldn't contain my laughter, "What the fuck are you doing?" I accidentally spat out some of my food as I spoke.
"That's fucking disgusting."
"Sorry." He continued to feed me (for some reason), and the food was quickly finished. Gwi-nam handed me a can of Hot Six.

"Ah, just like that guy wanted..." I muttered, trying to flip the tab...unsuccessfully.
"Fuck, you really can't do anything for yourself, can you?" Gwi-nam quickly opened the can, and I swiftly chugged it, standing up.
"Okay, let's go," I groaned.
"You're not going to take more food?"
"Oh, yeah." I stuffed a bunch of food and cans inside of my shirt, turning to face him.
"You look so funny," he snickered before going to the window and opening it.

"Ladies first. Don't want you to fall down."
"What a gentleman." I strolled over to the window and looked up at how far up the rootfop was.
"We can climb up that pipe there." Gwi-nam pointed to a brown pipe that led right up to the roof. I nodded, placing a foot on the window's ledge with Gwi-nam holding my waist to keep me steady.

I gripped the window frame and climbed out to fully stand on the ledge of the window.
"Careful."
My hands shook as I shuffled to the left so that Gwi-nam could climb up with me. Staring at the ground below, I hadn't realised that he had already climbed up until he tapped me on the shoulder.
"Oh shit, sorry."
"Let's go."

I started shuffling again until reaching the pipe.
"Grab on with your hands first. Pray that you aren't weak." Cautiously, I did as he directed and began to climb with Gwi-nam following behind me. We both struggled greatly, but still managed to hold on, the fear of death keeping me going, and Gwi-nam's murderous urges motivating him.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

The rooftop's ledge was finally in grabbing distance, and I turned around excitedly.
"We're finally here."
"Yeah."
I peeked over the ledge and saw that I was beside On-jo, who was sniffling as though she had been crying. She turned to me and her eyes lit up like a child seeing Santa Claus.
"Y/N...? Did you climb up here?" I nodded and climbed over the edge, landing on the roof. Finally, I was able to forget about falling to my death. On-jo stood up and embraced me, which caught the attention of the others as they realised that I was back.

The first person I saw was Cheong-san, who looked like he saw a ghost. 'Be happy now, but Gwi-nam is coming for your ass.' I thought. Cheong-san also took me into a warm hug, talking about how everyone was worried for me and annoyed at me all at the same time.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 79 17
Hee-young has never associate with her class before. All she does is with Gwinam and all. The closest she is to is Gwinam and Chang-hoon. MyungHwan w...
12.4K 1.2K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
42.7K 1.6K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
61.9K 1.9K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...