Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... More

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
The last hope, let's end now
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

Water, Heat and You [Edited]

3.3K 96 14
By heyitsehune

"Just focused on me"

Wendy's Pov

Dear stress, Let's break up. I've my own bussiness right now.. with this white-tall guy named Sehun. My jaw dropped as I heard what he just said!

I'm his.

Like seriously?

I'm not as easy as you think, I'm not going to be melted with any of your extra sugar words. It is so chessy and lame,Lame! Well, those little mean girls has gone from my sight and sehun obviously still proud of his 'action'. He's a new student but how possible for him to- You know be friendly with this school. Be comfortable and just okay, Meanwhile for me! Nevermind.

"Can you repeat what you've said just now?" I asked.

Me? Yours? Hell No! This face? Am I look like someone who will actually like you? That's a no no no!

"You must've liked it alot! When those sweets words came out from me? Do ya?" he winked, and smirk and waved.. And now I wanted to fry him with a tomato and enjoying the moment where he screamed for help. Heh, I'm not that kind of girly you know. Me? Wendy Son is a tough one. Especially when it's come to you.

O H S E H U N

EVEN WHEN THE EARTHQUACK HAPPENED !

---

I lower my voice and sing slowly, It's already passed 10 minutes since everyone leave the school, I stay because I have so many homeworks, To be exact it's not mine but Sehun's. I stayed for 2 hours and I can start to feel the aches all over my body, for sitting too long! This is horrible.

"I'll make sure you! You Oh-Guy to actually pay all of my efforts back! " I scream as there's no one here. I prepared my backpack and switch off the lamp, I never noticed that this school will be this creepy! God, I believe that there's no ghost existing, no ghost. Phew~

My phone suddenly vibrated and all of the memories attacked me all of sudden....I bulge my eyes as I saw the reminder for me.

[ 2 May 2015 two days before mom and my sister passed away, And until now Dad haven't showed up yet]

Calm Down...Please.

I can feel that my heartbeat is beating so fast. It feels like all of the bloods crashed my body's system. I'm scared and my body felt cold. Knowing the day is around the corner, If that guy has done with my father then i will be the next target. My mom, my family and my dad....

I can felt the heatness attacked my face, and My eyes got teary. Fuck, I haven't seen his face yet. I don't know how his looks like- I just don't know.

But, one thing.. that I'm sure. I know he's around me. He knows me and never leave me. I heard the footsteps approaching, I don't know what to do but my mind just give me a hint of "Run!" I run to the corridor and..

"Well..Hello? What are you planning to do Wendy Son? Stop running away. Don't you feel tried ? Don't you missed your mother ? father ? and your sister? Why don't you just follow them to the HELL " My lungs feels like had been attacken. I can't even breathe easily! I tried to control my feelings but- I can't!something stuck in my head, Protection, I've them since I was still a little kid...This is it.

I'm going to face him, today!

I'm going to-!

I'm....No! I can't do it. I don't want to leave I want to stay alive.

I'm not ready yet, and my step went faster as I heard his steps are approaching, I screamed and run. I can't do this, not now! I've suffered for the rest of my life and now it is a time for me to run. All of my tears are falling down when I listen to my mom last voice's record from him. I know he's behind me , I know he he he...

and then I beamed on someone .

"Sehun..?!" I hugged him tightly, I don't care who are you? Where are you from?  but you are someone that I know, I hugged him and burst down into my tears. I turn back and see there's no one here, Where is he ? I thought.

Where's he ?

But that curiousity feels gone when sehun asked me.

"W-Why?" He cupped my face, and stare into my eyes. God, thankyou! He saved me. Oh Sehun freakingly saved me, this jerk saved me! Well, he's practically didn't do anything.

"Thankyou! Thanks for being here!. I look into his eyes. "Look, everything's okay. I'll always be here.."

Why is he being so chessy it's discusting, being with him seems like i forgot about what just happened...

How did you do that, oh sehun.

How.

----

We are sitting out at the park, It was already afternoon. I want to watch the sunset but boy, we're at the opposite way.

"What are you doing there, at school?" I asked him. I don't have any idea what the hell is he went back to the school.

"Well, I came all the way from my house to receive a hug from you" He brust into a laugh, I know he wasn't here for that. I just nod silently and stare at the sky. I have no energy to say anything, It is comfortabl to be here. But, somehow I still  can't get rid off what happened just now...Because I know he will he everywhere around me.

"I came to take my handphone, I left it. what about you ? Why are you running and crying?" he started the conversation. "I'm practicing for my school drama, you know ? Horror. But it gone wrong since my imagination gone too far and I thought there's a ghost for real" I lied, hell no i will tell the truth .

"Liar, so you're saying that you scared of ghost ? You? Choi Yoji ?" He brust into a laughed again and poke my cheeks, I hit his arm and we continued to fight like usually. Like a cat and dof, or even worse.

"You are such a jerk with a.. ! " He cutted my sentences as he said "with a handsome face, thankyou" This guy!

---

" history.. Date 3 May 2015.. Tuesda" There you go, Choi Yoji is yawning again, I got my eye teared, Pshhh but I'm not crying okay ?

And I just noticed my loud yawn has bring every attention on me and my teacher is showing her 'what-are-you-doin' kind of face. "Hehehe" I said with my pokerface looks and ignored them, continue doing my works.

"Nerd!" I ignore sehun's calls and put my head on the table. I was about to fall asleep but suddenly someone knock down my head . "AHH, YAH OH GUY !" And once again, I got all of the students attention. "WHAT?" We both shouted at the same time.

"I will made you guys a married couple, if you didn't finish my works ! " The teacher yelled at us and we both startled. It's sehun's faults ! All I wanted to do is sleeping but he can't just stop disturbing me! HE EVEN EATING  BACK THERE.

"Teacher, Yoji and Sehun are eating!" This class-reporter, What the hell i'm also eating ? Sehun is the only one who is eating! I turn my head back and sehun put his jajangmyeon in my mouth.

I'M SO DEAD!

As I look into the front again, I caught eating with oh freaking sehun!

"You both, detention!" The Teacher yelled at us, making the both of us startled and run outside of the class. As we stop to catch our breath, Sehun look at me and smirked.

"Let's escape! I've found this suitable place to hang out" You know what? He's enjoying this detention time and even wanted to escape, but detention room smell like a trash so I've decided to just follow his lead, wherever he goes.

---

"You're melody~" Yikes?

He began to sing as we seat under the tree behind the school yard, It wasn't that kind of place to hang out. It is just a hidden space. I look at him and started saying these bad thing i my mind, I look at him angerly because he causes trouble!

"An I that handsome to stare at ? " I bulge my eyes and give him an 'ew' face. "Nahh, just admitted it nerd, I know I'm handsome and my voice is lovely right ?" I bite my lips and kick his legs. "You're gross"

"Hell no"

"YES"

"No!" Ibegan to shout.

"You're just jealous, because your are just like a quack quack" He ruffle my hair and made it into a messy as.. bird nest?

"Ugly!" and he stick his tongue out.

"Sehun! Yoji! Tomorow, 7 am DETENTION" I see the principal is looking at us and gulped. Wow, we have busted! We look at each other and began to panic... Sehun grab my hand as we laugh commonly. He take me with him and we run together as we heard the principal shouted our names countlessly. I look him him and something hitted my mind, how did he makes me laugh so easily?

[10.00 PM]

I never experienced this moment for the rest in my life! Another page for my new books of life. Another laugh

Another smile

That I have never felt before, Thankyou to Oh-Guy. Ever since you came into my life, It slowly has changed. I smiled before I throw myself on the bed, tomorrow is a another day with that jerky stranger.

"A stranger who asked a cup of me" But guys, This is a gentle reminder, This is not love! Not at all.

I close my eyes and I grinned. Damn, oh sehun!

---

A/N :

I know it is boring but I hope you guys enjoyed this! It is kinda clichè but trust me It will get better and different. Just at the beginning.

[Question : Who do you think is actually hunting Choi Yoji (Wendy Son) ? Comment down below]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 109 5
You're Going BABY? So 'Call Me Maybe'!. Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody has a story...
707 35 3
Coincidence Or Is That Fate? A Wonderful Something Means Everything. Sometimes These Things Happen! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Stor...
7.1K 278 25
Son Wendy never thought that she'll be hurt this much. Giving her all to her first love, she ended up being a friend instead of something more. It's...
45.2K 1.8K 30
Because of a dare, Yoongi was forced to make Wendy, a chubby girl with golden heart fall inlove with him, not realizing that she was his first love...