MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL INST...

By roraarrora

Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jung... More

1 . Introduction
SOME PEOPLES ARE MEANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE
HIDE AND SEEK
PARENTAL ISSUES
INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S
BROTHERS .
MARRIED TO A STRANGER
PAST TRAUMA'S
LOVE IS A CRIME
THE SWEET BITTER FLASHBACKS
A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .
GRAND FATHER PARADOX
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE _2
LOVE CREATES VILLAINS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE
FILL IN THE BLANKS
LOVE : : LIQUOR
WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS
ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..
TWO FAILURES
CLOWNS
A MESS BEFORE A KISS
A KISS BEFORE A NEW START
MY CUPID'S LAST WISH
THE PROPOSAL
I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU
EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .
MAGIC IN YOUR EYES ...
AS DEEP AS THE PACEFIC OCEAN
THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT
AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
AFTER 16 YEARS
THE ICED AMERICANO
just a 📢

LOST IN DESIRE

4.2K 143 26
By roraarrora

"Time of death 2.00 am "

The doctor announced looking at the two short men and a three member family only to hear a broken scream from the short male .

"No .. no.. it can't be. . No... he told me how happy he is just a while ago. "

The doctor sighned while head hang low and looked at yoongi and said with a apologetic tone

"Sorry Dr Kim "

Yoongi nodded Slightly looking at  his broken husband who was now hands of that boxy smile man who was assuring him and calming him with his words . He take a deep breath and said catching everyone's attention on him .

"He give me a address of a church that he and jimin always visit when jimin was small . He want rest in piece in that church cemetery I think . "

Jungkook who nodded and jimin who break more looking at his papa's life less body . He was glad he atleast fulfil his last wish . Jungkook said with no expression like always I will contact a funeral home they will take care of rest and arrange the church hall for relatives to see .jungkook got interupted by jimin who with red shot eyes .

"There is no one no relatives jungkookie .. there is no one . He was always alone his parents abondoned him and his lover impregnated him leave him . I was only one he got ." Yoongi cleared his throat and said "he have some friends I know them mm ..mm they were local gamblers and some weed sellers hmmm ..I.. I.. will invite them any way they were friends ." Jimin wiped his tears and stand and said "I want to invite his parents they are still alive I know . " Yoongi nodded and looked at jungkook who was looking at taehyung who was now with his son

Junghoon was crying looking at the grandpa body and hiccuping . Taehyung noticed how mr park and his son become quiet close in a day . Taehyung embraced his son in his chest calm while assuring with calm words . Hoon hiccups loudly." He is such a good grandpa why he leave us appa . I don't want him to go ". Taehyung smiled while wiping his tears not caring about wiping his own and said while caressing his sons soft locks" oww my hooniee bub grandpa was in a good place "now hoonies eyes glistened with his own tears and he asked back with enthusiasm appa is grandpa was somewhere now. "Tae nodded yes baby you know where he was he is with God now sitting and watching while gossiping to God so don't be sad Okey grandpa will always watching you ." Hoonie nooded and embraced taehyung while resting his nose on his appas neck . Taehyung who hold his son knowing the boy was sleepy he suddenly take his in his hands soothing and caressed to sleep .

Jungkook gulped at the sight only two days only two days he allowed taehyung to take care of junghoon and now they are like appa and son . He sighned looking at the sight and looked at the newly married couple infront one was totally broken and one was standing like nothing he cleared his throat and said

"I will be inform the funeral home now ."

Hobi entred inside the shared bedroom of his husband and his . He really dont want to be here but unfortunately the fate played different . He looked at the open balcony were the tall man with a blonde hair inhaling the toxic cancer stick with a wine glass on his left hand looking at night sky's gluminess with stars and moon just like their life no up and downs . Hobi cleared his throat and shouted. "How many fucking times I told you to not smoke here Jackson". Jackson flinched badly and  suddenly throw the stick somewhere like he was scared . Scared to see a certain person . Hobi barged to the balcony graping Jackson's neck with all his force and slapped the younger harder harder than anyone can stand . He pour his all hate on the sharp slap. The mafia who was get abused by his own husband if anyone come to know about this they will die of laughter . Jackson gulped the lump in his throat while putting his hands in cheeks by hissing at the burning sensation . Hobi grabed a fist of his husband's hair with all force making the boy again hise in pain. He dragged him and throw him on the floor to give a hard punch on his husband's face . Jackson who doesn't have any emotion to hide or fight back cause it's been 8 years . 8 years he was in this hell life where he fall in love with hobi hardly before marriage and do everything evil to get his husband even though he know what he get was pain of ignorance and cold nature but he doesn't thought the man will abused him after he confessed him that he love him a lot . The confession change his whole life . Now he doesn't know after every pain he go through this 8 years is any soul left in his body to love this man the man who still loving his ex lover. The man who abused his husband for everyday . A family who doesn't cared about the abusing marks and dull eyes on their sons body the depression he was suffering they still love jungkook more than him like always .

Hobi wiped the sweat and looked at the bruised boy in floor who was silent and have no emotion but the blood in his body was saying opposite . He take a deep breath while controlling his temper only to again give hard-core punch on his husband's stomach . He also dont know why he was so angry on the boy just because he take the place of jungkook or just because he ruined his life If he doesn't say a yes to this marriage . He will be never married to a notorious mafia . While beating him the only slogan were echoed in his mind was

"Hyung I.. I.. am pregnant with taehyung child . "

It's Kim jungkook

Every words jungkook tell him was only thing on his mind and makes him more angry he also wonder the kind sunshine bright man change in to monster . His thoughts were interupted by Jackson who looked at his with his plain eyes .

"I .. I.. want divorce hoseok . "

Hobi rolled his eyes and said with a chuckle "ohhh finally after this fucking 8 years you asked me divorce . You know how happy iam more than happy seeing you in pain" . Jackson nodded while grabbing his stomach with pain

I see jungkook yesterday . He was my lawyer now .

Hobi was stucked for a moment he shrugged his tears and said . "So what he was with his family damn family with his so called criminal husband and his child ."

"He dont looks like happy" .Jackson replied back and gulped looking at hobi who was blank for a minute ." I was the one create the misunderstanding between you two back then . I was jealous of him that you loved him a lot . I created all misunderstanding. I was one drugged jungkook that day but but .. I didn't know he will go to taehyung and get pregnant after . I was damn happy when I come to know he married taehyung and they were in love and you were broken and I thought I can fix you .but I was wrong. I .. I... am sorry . After two years of our marriage when I become a mafia I.. I.. come to know with my workers that... jungkook was forced to marry with him . He was not happy he can't love a rapist and a murderer . They close the case easily by breaking kookies life . "

Jackson was intrupted by hobi who was suprised by all the confession and hurt by knowing the truth . He slapped the man infront of him 10 times more harder than last one and shout making jackson hide with fear . "Fucking bastard then you play the victim role . You married me you fucking married me after ruining me and kookies life and acted like he ruined your life cunning bastard ". Hobi throw the large vase near on the night stand on Jackson who flinched and screamed out of pain . "You fucking hide everything just to become my slut you whore ". Another punch landed on Jackson face with so much harder . Hobi beat him till the man infront of him becomes exhausted and passed out .

He breathened heavily and come out from his room only to see Mr jeon and Mrs jeon with Lisa. Who was crying because of her wedding . He dont care he barged to Mr jeon and shout "he fucking ruined my and my loves life" making the duo flinched badly Mr jeon asked with a calm expression

"What happened hobi .. "

"Tae.. "

Jungkook called taehyung who was now cleaning the kitchen while something on the stove . Taehyung who looked at his husband standing near the kitchen he asked with his boxy smile .

"Kookie .. how is the funeral" . Jungkook sighned and said "yeah it went well . His husband said he is going with him to his house and jimin doesn't disagree" . Taehyung make a ohh face and said "Okey did you want something hoonie want salmon soup and fried rice did you want anything special for dinner" . Jungkook shook while biting his lips sexily and ask hoonie will back after hours would you .. would you like to come to the guest room . That's when taehyung noticed the dress jungkook wearing a oversized white shirt with 3 button open showing his perfect shoulder curves to his husband light cotton cloth doesn't know how to cover the pink nipple too and his white pale lips with some lips glows or something and exposed thighs . Jungkook again asked with a sexy tone making taehyung whole body aroused and bottom lips quivered and dried with the flips of his stomach

"Would you like to Come to the guest room "

"Yeah ..." taehyung replied instantly . Jungkook who nodded while biting lips and said "I will be waiting .. come fast ." Taehyung calmed his rising heart. Today is no maids and guards so he is don't be scared to be embrassed in front of everyone . He low the heat at maximum and run to the guest room where his husband is waiting . Taehyung opened the door only to see the holy sight where jungkook was in bed only with lingerie. Kook doesn't throw a condom to taehyung or mentioned rules like everytime today he was acting different and taehyung liked it . He slowly takes steps near to his husband's exposed body while biting his lips . Jungkook fast enough to grap taehyung collar pulled him to his body while whispering on his husband's ear

"No kissing on my lips but do what ever you want I don't care puppy . What did you like to do to me hmmm? ". Jungkook asked to taehyung with a sweet tone making the elder hard Rock down there . Taehyung moaned at the sensation of his throwing member trapped inside his pants "huh.. I.. I.. like eat you master... "jungkook smirked while again leaned on taehyung Making the elder aroused more" as your wish my doggy ". Taehyung suddenly slowly looked at the place where he want to eat .it was a dream for him . Jungkook only allowed to fuck him nothing but today he feels everything is different . He slowly remove the pieace of clothes from jungkook body intensely looking at the ethreal beauty jungkook ordered eat me.. eat me ..puppy. taehyung gulped at the pinkhole which was already wet and clenching time to time he immediately attached his tip of tongue on the hot hole while graping jungkooks hips towards him for more assess . Jungkook toes curled tightly in the air while his eyes rolled backward making the mouth leave a loud moan.

"Ahhh doggy ... wow.. oh my go ahh God your tongue feel amazing... "

Taehyung was looking like a mess  kneeling in floor while jungkook on verge in bed . His puppy eyes were looking at his ethreal husband's beautiful features while moaning he can't miss any moment cause he was dreamed to be in this possition . Jungkook was so wet that taehyung cheeks and lips were spreaded with his husband's fluids . Taehyung take out his tongue making jungkook whine at the sensation

"Doggy why ?? "

Taehyung doesn't said anything he was looking at his husband's eyes with aroused expression and jungkook who lost in the almond brown eyes of his husband. Not braking the contact taehyung added his one digit making jungkook mouned with the sensation

"Ahh... Tae.. doggy mmm "

"Huuhhh "jungkook gasped when taehyung grap his dick with his other hand giving the hard dick some slow touches yet small kitten licks while his digits inside him . Jungkook eyes become blurry he moaned in pleasure when the taehyung digits seassoring his hole with a speed and  taehyungs mouth gagged his dick while deep throating  . The both sensation in his asshole and in his dick make him go crazy all of sudden he was in cloud nine . His legs started vibrate and his toes curled more tightly in the air...

"Ahh.. doggy .. feels soooo mm good mm right there ahh there fuck cum .. iam gonna cum puppy ... iam gonna cu. Mmm" jungkook sentenced were started cut halfly with the throbbing sensation in his dick and in his stomach he cumed all in taehyungs mouth with a loud scream . He never thought taehyung will be this amazing in sex . He only used him to relieve his stress . His chest started to calm down looking at taehyung face  who gulped his cum tastly and looking at him with the boxy smile and jungkooks cum on his corner of lips . Jungkook  damn exhauted by the intense orgasm. Taehyung asked with concern "are you Okey kookie did I go intense did i hurt you ". Taehyungs  suprise jungkook garb him by collar while kissing his lips tasting the salt white substance of his own . Taehyung was so suprised that he feels like his world stopped for a moment. He suddenly come back and kissed his husband more aggressive. Jungkook was taking control cover him by exploring each and every corner of taehyungs mouth. Jungkook broke the kiss with a thread of saliva connected to taehyung lips like the red thread which indicates they were always be together till death .

"Strip doggy . Strip I want to explore every inch of your body ". Taehyung immediately Strip and become naked in front of his husband . Jungkook graped taehyung naps by pulling his in to his own upper body while taehyung possition jungkook spreading his legs and positioned on his hips .

"Owwwah. ..mm ... pup.. puppy .. "

Jungkook screamed loudly when the taehyung dick banged  inside with no mention . Jungkook nor taehyung didn't cut the eye contact even taehyung thrusting him in a animatic speed. Both were clouded with each others sexual expression . They again capture each others lips in a messy kiss while moaning together. Taehyung pleaded after aparting from the messy kiss . "Can I cum master please ". Jungkook smirked at devastated state of taehyung while pulling him towards him and whispering "not now pu.. puppy .. please.." taehyung again pleaded with his puppy eyes making jungkook smirk wider but suddenly replaced with a moun when his husband abused his prostate again . "Please master .. can I.. ah .. I can't hold anymore ". Jungkook was mourning louder loudly making the taehyungs go crazy even though he controlled after a some thrust jungkook cum on taehyung with a loud scream . He looked at taehyungs devastated face lingered with sexual pain and arousal to cum he smirked and   ordered" cum puppy ..cumm deep inside me mm cum" on the spot taehyung cum harder making jungkook winse at the sensation his husbands seeds shoot deep inside his stomach . They both fall on bed exhausted not care to Clean too Taehyung said hessistately I didn't used condom kookie. Jungkook nodded and stand from bed . Taehyung who was lost when looking at jungkook small waist which is printed with his own hand prints the hickies he made in the thighs and necks are visible . The cum which is flowing downwards from his hole to his sexy thighs making the young attorney more ethreal in front of taehyung . Jungkook gulped a pill with water in one go and looked at taehyung and said ." Iam going to clean you should also . I want to pick hoonie from school mmm don't worry iam in birthcontroll now." Taehyung nodded and said with his boxy smile .." mmm Okey then I will prepare you two' s dinner fastly . "

"We are here "

Yoongi announced and jimin snapped his head on the direction only to see a big Mansion embroided modernly in front wall as Kim residence . He sighn and think himself. So this were my in laws are . He was interupted yoongi who said. "You feel awkard first and prepare for the storm when we inside my damn house." Jimin nodded knowing his husband not adored his house much . Yoongi come out from the  while parking the car in front of the mansion making everyone know he comes . But jimin hessitated and he stay inside the car .

"Ohh you come I thought you were died . Did you get something by hurting me. Okey you likes to hurt appa but I thought you never intended to hurt me yoongiya.. "

Jin who shouted at yoongi who was in the door way were namjoon was on side calming him down and Mr Kim was on couch have nothing to say . Yoongi shurrugged the hurting feelings when the tears of his brother in laws pouring . He cleared his throat only to know jimin come out from the car with a thud sound of car door closed . He take a deep breath and intertwined his hands with the head hang low young short male .

"What park jimin doing here yoongi .. "

Jimin looked straight only to rolled his eyes at the man in front of him . The man who is his and  jungkooks Rival. Yoongi was amazed to see his brother in law knowing his husband but take that aside and said with a stun voice .

"It's Kim  now hyung .. he is my husband now "

"What .. "

Yoongi announced his husband making everyone's jaw dropped with a questable and amazing face where jimin who smirked looking at Jin

"It's nice to meet you Kim never thought you was my husband's brother in law ."

"How can you marry such a selfish bitch yoongi .. you know who he is he is the most selfish being in the world "

Jin questions yoongi who who shouted at his brother in law at the first time seriously "he is my husband hyung I can't tolerate your words aganist my husband "

Yoongi looked at jimin and said calmly . "Come our room is upstairs" . Jimin nodded and give a look at jin and said like wisper only to heard by Jin

"Don't be afraid hyung" making the hyung word in a sarcastic way" I will not be a homewreker . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.7K 42
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 50.3K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc