Aligned

By agurukar

Two kingdoms. One river. And some dying magic. A falling star that brought on a magical plague is still drain... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Author's Note

5 1 0
By agurukar

This story is dedicated to all the readers that have given my writing a chance. I know this isn't the update you were all hoping for, in fact it's a completely different direction than planned, but I think you will enjoy it nonetheless.

I wanted to see if I could push my writing and creativity out of the box I created for myself and I think this is it. The plot is written in the same tone as my previous stories, hence why I think you all will still enjoy it. Despite not being the most intricate world building, it's a fun process and what I've accomplished so far is pretty decent. I hope you all think so, too.

Again, I know this isn't what everyone has been asking for. I will get there eventually. Until then, enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.7K 77
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
2.7M 127K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
906K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
53.9K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹